Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-06-2015, 03:38 PM

::Since you're already set, just come whenever you feel like it:: Neal responded, hiding the bite that the words should have had. Nick went and did this all already, so why not do the rest whenever he felt like it. Neal couldn't care less. ::Just let me know and I'll be ready:: Feeling done with the conversation, he headed inside where he avoided his dad's question about the day and went straight to his room.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-06-2015, 04:11 PM

::I want to make sure it works for you. So just let me know.:: He knew he had upset Neal and wouldn't push himself on him. He let out a sigh as he walked along the river. He felt, not for the first time, like a complete loser. He was also resisting the urge to get on the next flight to the states. This would be Neal's choice. But what if Neal decided to never have him come? He tried his best to push down that voice.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-13-2015, 06:10 AM

::Just come!:: Neal meant what he said before. He wouldn't tell Nico what to do when he he already made a choice. It was his own damn life so he better well do something soon because Neal was sick of waiting to figure out what that guy would do. He wasn't going to go and initiate anything himself after all. Sighing, he realized he would have to tell his dad about all of this. Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing though. He needed to understand why they had this telepathic bond in the first place.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-13-2015, 10:26 AM

Nico winced a bit at the yell. It was very loud in his head. He hated that he had upset Neal. Maybe he shouldn't have told him how he got the money so fast. No it was better that Neal know the truth. ::I'll let you know when my flight is.::

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-14-2015, 11:39 PM

Neal hummed some sort of noncommittal response and that was the end of the conversation. He headed down into the kitchen where he found his dad, still concerned from where Neal brushed his greet off earlier.

"Hey," he started.

"So, am I allowed to know what's up with you? You'd been odd lately," his father responded in a casual air, though his dad expression was on and that meant Neal had to answer. He nodded.

"Actually, there's this thing that's been going on for a while now..." And with that, he started to explain the relationship he had with Nico.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-14-2015, 11:44 PM

(I am skipping ahead.)

It's three months since the last conversation. Nico had just arrived in the states and had let Neal know he was there. He was now waiting outside the airport waiting for Neal. He was very nervous. ::Are you hear yet?:: He sent to Neal. He just had one good sized backpack.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-07-2015, 11:10 PM

Neal stared ahead from the bench he sat on in the receiving area, his grumpy stare doing little to the constant group of people around him. He just scratched at his arms through the sleeves for the fifth time when he heard Nico's mind-voice. ::Yes, where are you? I'm by the exit doors:: he answered as he finally lifted his head to scan the people. They never met and plans to trade photos never went through either. Would this be okay? Maybe he still had time to run away...

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-08-2015, 01:07 AM

::I'm outside. I'm wearing the red flannel jacket and I have a backpack.:: He scans the crowds wondering which one is Neal. He really wished now that they had exchanged photos.

(OOC: THis is Nico with a smaller hoop earing and flannel and jeans with holes in the knees he's about five six and his hair is in a pony tail)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-22-2015, 04:57 AM

Scanning the crowd, Neal noticed the red flannel, something fairly easy to spot. ::Coming toward you now:: he thought as he headed over. He of course wore black pants and shoes to match his black hair. Though his shirt was grey with a simple design under his black jacket. "Nico?" he asked after clearing his throat. He felt awkward and very strange to say the other's name out loud like they just fell into another world.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-22-2015, 12:32 PM

"Neal?" Neal was handsome. Though nothing the way he had imagined. He was better then he had imagined. He hoped that his thick accent wouldn't turn Neal off. That's why he had turned down the accent while they talked in their minds.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-25-2015, 06:49 PM

For a second, Neal just stood there not saying anything. He didn't quite know what to think. So this was Nico. He wasn't what Neal expected, but then, he had no idea what he did expect. Until now, he never had any kind of picture in his head of the other man, only a feeling. Finally, Neal nodded and a warm smile spread over his face. He extended his hand to Nico. "Ah, it's really nice to finally meet you."