fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 10-15-2009, 04:01 AM

Awesome art by HamletSpamlet and banner made by Sizzla. Love them! I command it! :heart:

Last edited by fiarra; 11-08-2009 at 06:30 AM..

fiarra

Old 10-15-2009, 04:01 AM

COSTUME CAPERS
Halloween Costume Contest
About the Host
Welcome to the Menewsha costume contest! I am fiarra, your hostess for the the fun. :) Come chat with me about the contest, entires or anything else. I love new friends!!
About the Contest
Halloween is all about dressing up! So come showcase your amazing costume or design and maybe win a prize. :)
General Rules
  • Follow all of the Menewsha TOS and site rules.
  • Upload your pictures somewhere and just paste the link in with the form for your category.
  • I would prefer if you somehow included you holding a sign with your username on it, but it won't be ~required. (BE HONEST HERE PEOPLE)

Last edited by fiarra; 10-29-2009 at 04:24 AM..

fiarra

Old 10-15-2009, 04:41 AM

CATEGORIES AND FORMS
Store Bought Costumes
  • Did you buy an awesome costume from the party store that you want to show off? Did you go to the mall and put something together for an awesome concept? Show us!
  • If your costume was store-bought (either in a set, or by putting together lots of bought pieces) then your entry belongs in this category!
  • Use the following form:
    Code:
    [COLOR="Green"][b][SIZE="4"]MASTER OF THE MALL[/SIZE][/b][/COLOR]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]I'm dressed up as:[/b]
    [b]Picture(s):[/b]
    [b]Any last words?:[/b]
Home-made Costumes
  • Did you get crafty with the sewing machine and glue? Did you fight the hot glue gun for hours, getting everything ready? Try to amaze us with your artistry and skill!
  • If you made your costume (or heavily modified something you bought) then your entry belongs here!
  • If you have any doubt about whether your costume qualifies as home-made, feel free to PM me to ask before submitting your form! :)
    Code:
    [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b][SIZE="4"]SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.[/SIZE][/b][/COLOR]
    [b]I'm dressed up as:[/b]
    [b]Any last words?:[/b]
Design a Costume for Cecilia!
  • Our very own Cessy needs a costume for Halloween and you get to help design one for her! What do you think she'll want to be?
  • Submit a drawing (or written description with a drawing) of what you think she should be.
  • There must be some visual part to your entry, but remember that this is NOT an art contest.
    Code:
    [COLOR="Pink"][b][SIZE="4"]WHY SO CUTE CESSY?[/SIZE][/b][/COLOR]
    [b]Cessy should be:[/b]
    [b]Written Description (if needed):[/b]

Last edited by fiarra; 10-29-2009 at 04:42 AM..

fiarra

Old 10-15-2009, 04:42 AM

PRIZES!
Store Bought Costumes
  • First Place: 8,000 gold
  • Second Place: 5,000 gold
  • Third Place: 3,000 gold
Home-made Costumes
  • First Place: 8,000 gold
  • Second Place: 5,000 gold
  • Third Place: 3,000 gold
Design a Costume for Cessy!
  • First Place: 5,000 gold
  • Second Place: 3,000 gold
  • Third Place: 2,000 gold

Last edited by fiarra; 10-29-2009 at 04:22 AM..

fiarra

ENTRIES - STORE BOUGHT

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrianne View Post
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Kyrianne
I'm dressed up as: A steampunk adventurer! :D
Picture(s): Off to see the world!
Any last words?: Give me just a moment to get my steam-powered teleporter working...
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: SamuraiPanda
I'm dressed up as: A Geisha
Picture(s):{X}{O}{X}{O}
Any last words?: Just a basic store bought costume with modifications made to make it fit right, curse ideal bodies not being ideal for sale D:. Most of my time was spent on the hair and make up so there's some close ups of those as well. And yes I do have sparkles in my hair D: Sisters and mom were glitterfying their hair while I was doing mine and I got the back lash. Ignore the grey shirt, sick and the robe was rather breezy. Also, PHEAR my handwriting as it is horrid D:
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Veiss Wynd
I'm dressed up as: Team Rocket Grunt - most notably from the gbc series
Picture(s): [x] [x] [x] [x]
Any last words?: TEAM ROCKET GRUNT would like to battle!

This is the second version of the costume. First version I put together for Halloween 06. Never had time 07 - when I moved from NYC to Vegas for school. Finally got all my items from home here in vegas, so I fixed up a new one and finished it just last week in time for today. Having my bf wear the old sweater :] Works really well. Pity his isn't done yet though D: He wont wear it till it looks good.

Categorized as bought since the only adjustments I really made myself was cut out the big red R and machine sowed it on. Got rid of some feature on the shirt to keep it plain. Slapped a red R on a pouch that I use for a sort of utility belt.
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Silver Crusnik
I'm dressed up as: A furry, more or less. XD
Picture(s): http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...esshFurry2.jpg
Any last words?: I'm a fatass. Disregard, plz. -_- I'm sorry I don't have a sign. This is before we went out today. DX
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Librus
I'm dressed up as: Mrs. Lovett (Sweeney Todd FTW!)
Picture(s): http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5225768_n.jpg
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._2359748_n.jpg

Any last words?:The first picture is a closeup of my face and the hair since the second picture (that has part of my actual costume) doesn't have the finished hair, etc. Also, just for the record, I don't have a full body of it as I don't have a camera. I took those pictures with my webcam. ( :( )
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Melody Xyelle
I'm dressed up as: Alice in Wonderland. :3 (Hubby is the Mad hatter, Twins are Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum Daughter number one is the Cheshire cat. :3
Picture(s): Family Pic : tweedle dee : I have no pictures of the tail I spent 45 minutes on *woe*
Any last words?:
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: JapaneseCherryBlossom
I'm dressed up as: Biker Chick
Picture(s): http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2009-...work%20016.JPG
Any last words?: Everyone from work dressed as the village people. And I was one of them lol.

These were my nieces that I took trick or treating:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2009-8/1345913/031.JPG
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username:Neva
I'm dressed up as: A vampires (husband) victim!
Picture(s):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ullbodofme.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...u/together.png
There are some more, but they are on a friends camera, if i get them from her today ill try to edit them in
Any last words?:This was my first time dressing up! i wish i had taken better pics of my makeup, but i totally forgot, i had a pale foundation with pink, doll like make up, black eyes, and some lipstick, looked good. I also did hubby's make up :3
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: MySteeleHeart
I'm dressed up as: Pirate
Picture(s): http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...809_220400.jpg
Any last words?: Don't impune me on my hono
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Imp
I'm dressed up as: My avi!
Picture(s): x o x o
Any last words?: I'd rather a last meal. D;
I left my black wig in Tampa and never managed to find bee slippers.
The antenna are backwards colored.
Other than that I think it's pretty accurate. ^^;

[e] My links weren't working.
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username:lorwynmoontide
I'm dressed up as: Dead Geisha
Picture(s): http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/o...h/Photo115.jpg
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/o...h/Photo118.jpg
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/o...h/Photo111.jpg
Any last words?:Kimono was originally bought for my wedding and then I bought the make-up kit since the colors would work well for a geisha. Then some temp-tatts on my neck. Not gory but got the point across.
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Kultura
I'm dressed up as: Joker! With my boyfriend Batman xD
Picture(s):
Batman and Joker <3//Why So Serious?//Costume//Epic socks!
Any last words?: Don't laugh at the curry stains, I had too good of a night it seems, and I'm a messy drunk! xD
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: OnyxSaphire
I'm dressed up as: Abby Sciuto from NCIS
Picture(s): http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1.../foronline.jpg
Any last words?: My lab coat did say NCIS, and I did have the spiderweb tattoo drawn on my neck but unfortunately you can't see either one in this picture.
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Mivaelianyn
I'm dressed up as: Gothic Devil
Picture(s): Full Body View / Back view of mini wings / Closer view from mid-thigh and up / Head Shot ~ Kissu <3
Any last words?: Good luck to everyone who participat
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: MORBiDUS
I'm dressed up as: 死 Undead-oriental
Picture(s): / set 1 / / set 2 / / set 3 /
Any last words?: If I hadn't taken the pictures before considering entering the contest, I would have included a sign! It seems I'm not the only one who had a costume towards this idea on Mene! : >

The yukata I'm wearing was a present from when relatives visited Japan. I tied a scarf around the waist into a bow to add to it. The tights are from American Apparel (hate the store - love the pattern on the tights.)

Threw make up on for a more creepy effect. Tensor bandages were up my arms as another addition. Part of my make up includes the kanji for what I /believe/ is 'death' in Japanese - 'Shi' (死)

I know its very poorly written on. I don't know Japanese, or kanji, and I don't intend to insult by my wearing it!

It was a happy Halloween, my favorite costume I've done so far.
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: briannamal
I'm dressed up as: A Skeleton Ragdoll
Picture(s): Username | Fullbody | Profile | Headshot
Any last words?: Heh, it's a bit late for those, innit? I'm already dead! xD
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: CHR0ME
I'm dressed up as: Sexy Pirate!
Picture(s): On the Left Close Up On The Right
Any last words?: I used fabric and random vintage stuff from my grandmother's room added to my dress (I also did her sashy stuff) to make it all sashy. Then we spent a couple hours putting beads in our hair. I have a map and a sword too. So much fun
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Rabid Rainbow
I'm dressed up as: a Roaring Twenties flapper
Picture(s): Oh won't you Charleston with me?
Any last words?: Excuse the lack of sign please, these picture were from senior Halloween day at my school and I didn't take them specifically for the contest. :D
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: xxxarcxangelxxx
I'm dressed up as: Evil Alice in Wonderland (Malice <3)
Picture(s): x . x
Any last words?: Care for some tea? ;] (No sign sorry, pictures taken before I knew about the contest. ._.")
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Lilith W
I'm dressed up as: Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
Picture(s): Would you like some tea?
Any last words?: This is my own dark/crazy version of him. It was so fun to be mad.
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: DawningLove
I'm dressed up as: The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland (but I sort of look like a hybrid of Mad Hatter/White Rabbit)
Picture(s): [ x ]
Any last words?: ...no, I'm not going to die today! 8D *jk*

...most things were clothes that I had and the the rest that I had to either buy (The modified rabbit hat) or borrow (like the pocketwatch).
Quote:
MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Iltu
I'm dressed up as: Robin Hood!
Picture(s): x o
Any last words?: I was stuck with the revealing ladies' Robin Hood costume, but with pants and a tanktop underneath, the problem was fixed. :) I had great fun dressing up and running about in the woods!

Last edited by fiarra; 11-10-2009 at 03:30 AM..

fiarra

ENTRIES - HOME-MADE

SPOILERX

Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username:Miriai
I'm dressed up as:mew ichigo
Picture(s):pic 1, pic 2
Any last words?:Nya!~
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: Silver Magi.
I'm dressed up as: An '07 Menewshan! <3
Picture(s): x1 x2 x3
[b]Any last words?: First of all, ignore my awkward smile.
And the items I'm wearing are :
Pure Love Sash, Valentine's Hairpin, and the Pure Love Boa.
And yes, my hair is turquoise.
I was going to have a Lovelipop, but it would have been awkward trying to take photos while holding it.
That, and I didn't make it yet. OTL
-Stares at the heart candy mold-
That is all.
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
*Home-Made*
Username:YamiSora
I'm dressed up as: Sora from KH2
Picture(s):
Close-Up
Away Shot
Any last words?:
Just to let you know, I did make the crown in the close-up and the keyblade and treaure chest in the away shot.
And sry I dont have my hair spiked, I'm gonna wait until tonight to do that.....don't wanna waste any gel! ^^'
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
[SIZE="1"]Username: ~Black Petals~
I'm dressed up as: my other self; "punk" style, rebel, somewhat vampire. its just cause I have fangs and have a slight fetish with people's ...necks<3.... :'[ I'm sorry, but I'd watch out. (lol)

:roll: hehe
Picture(s):
[@-->]
[@-->]
[@-->]
What can I say, I have a thing for Pichus. <3
Any last words?: Yes; I give my uke(s) sweet dreams. ;D ahaha... wana be my uke?
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: Ponta
I'm dressed up as: Ash Ketchum from Pokemon
Picture(s):This one includes shameless self advertising of my webcomic!
Close up
Had to take this one with my cell phone since my camera died ._."
Any last words?: I asked fiarra what to put this under since a lot of the items I bought, but because I spent weeks making the vest it's considered home-made. This is the first costume I have ever made and because I am a college student, I don't have a sewing machine and had to hand sew it all. Then my mom was kind enough to send me a hot glue gun which came in handy. There was a lot of trial and error but over a
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username:d2hiriyuu
I'm dressed up as:shadow heartless from kingdom hearts
Picture(s):pic
Any last words?:first did this costume back in 2006, and re-wore it again for this Halloween. The ball frame head has a wire frame I welded together that is max diameter at 18" The ears/ antennae is wire I coiled that is also pose-able
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: Kurai Amaya
I'm dressed up as: Princess Peach!
Picture(s): #1, Peach and Mario
#2, Peach
#3, Peach and Mario again
#4/closeup.
Any last words?: I'm sorry, but most of the pictures taken of me were with my boyfriend, who was dressed up as Mario. I didn't have a lot of pictures of just me, so yeah.
Anyways, boyfriend and I are both total nerds, so we decided to go as mario and Peach for this Halloween. It was the first dress I had ever sewn, and I'm fairly proud of it. Also made the earrings and crown and jewel type thing in the middle of my chest.
I couldn't find a decent blonde wig, so I just straightened my own hair, which is normally VERY curly.
I hope you like! (:
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: -_Mindless Destruction_-
I'm dressed up as: A girl back in the renaissance time period.
Picture(s): Picture of the dress, can't see face; Picture of face...on the phone lol
Any last words?: My mother made this all from scratch, this is one of the two she has made me my whole life. I love this one to death and its a one of a kind yay!

I didn't get to hold a sign up because I had to take pictures myself >.> and I had to go to work, my other costume i don't want to submit because its short...i like this one for being long.
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: Nickle4aPickle
I'm dressed up as: Momoko from King of Fighters XI (2nd player color scheme)
Picture(s): (I hope a link to the costume entry at cosplay.com is OK! ^^; )
Any last words?: I made all the major parts but the pants. I would have taken new pictures with a sign, but the pants are in great need of repair right now. (The zipper came apart like woah and needs to be completely replaced.)
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: Suzhi Mix
I'm dressed up as: a mummy!! nyaaa
Picture(s):
Any last words?: YES! I ripped apart a bed sheet, and dipped it in tea.. it took me literally 3 hours to wrap/glue/staple it to myself.. @_@ and I kept burning myself on the hot glue gun.. :cry: buuuut, it came out pretty epic.. XD
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: Caroline
I'm dressed up as: Max from the movie version of Where the Wild Things Are
Picture(s): M A X
Any last words?: I can't believe how eeeasy the hat was to make. This is the first Halloween costume I've done ANY sewing for!
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: Ananas à Pois
I'm dressed up as: An Undead/Zombie Target Employee
Picture(s): COSTUME! on me , Costume laid out, Shirt, Pants, Badge
Any last words?: It's a crappy cellphone picture, so you can't see the undead eye-bit, but it's there. I had the pleasure of shredding the clothes myself and dousing it in fake blood (and I still have it under my nails to prove it! D= )
The name tag is a real Target name badge and says "Sabrina", but my name isn't even Sabrina.... <w<;

It's not the most elaborate thing, but it's original and not cosplay! xD

Oh, and just ignore the kid in the corner. <w<; Lol (He was a zombie hobo, just an FYI. xD )
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: siaasgn
I'm dressed up as: zombie bride
Picture(s): Me & my Zombie hubby
Any last words?: I'm the girl :p My husband was my zombie groom :)
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: Bonnie
I'm dressed up as: Sam The Spirit of Halloween from the Trick r' Treat movie
Picture(s): Waiting to hand out Candy | Holding my newly carved pumpkin | My cat was watching...
Any last words?: It took about a week to find the material (I couldn't find material in the right color so I ended up using blankets from walmart), cut out and piece the pattern, and sew together the body suit which actually came from a monkey pattern. (We just didn't sew the tail or ears) I then cut out burlap, sewed two large triangles of it together and stitched buttons and the mouth design by hand. I got sisal rope to tie the head on and to tighten the arms and legs.

I gave out candy and scared almost every kid. We then went to Denny's at about 2 in the morning and scared a police officer that was leaving. He jumped about three feet, I think. I could barely see the whole time and had to be led around everywhere by my wonderful boyfriend.
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: Flish
I'm dressed up as: My OC, Necro, the demigod of death, disease, and fashion.
Picture(s): full body, HQ Full body Facial
Any last words?: I used only things I found or made for this. None of it was bought. I even hand-made some beads for my hair that ended out falling out, sadly.
Quote:
It's not over yet, is it? It said till 8:00 on the 7th, and even with the time difference it can't be then yet!! I'm going to try anyway.
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: Rochiel Silverfire
I'm dressed up as: An airship mechanic/captain.
Picture(s):{Close up} {A better view of my corset} {Full body shot}
Any last words?: I don't know if this counts as hand made or store bought...I made the corset entirely from scratch (real boning and everything!), I made the choker, and I hand dyed those pants and added the copper embellishments on the pockets, but I bought the rest. I lean towards hand made, but I'll let you decide. As for the concept, I've concluded that I'm a mechanic at heart, but was asked to take on the role of captain because of my flying skills. But I just couldn't give up my tools (I use the wrench to beat anyone who tries to start stuff with us =^_~=).
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: HamatoKameko
I'm dressed up as: A character of my own design and my alter-ego, a hard-rock-loving, human-eating monster made up of bits and pieces of other creatures. Until I come up with something better, I call her "Monster Meko."
Picture(s):
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...o/PB010008.png
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...o/PB010002.png
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...PB010005_2.png
Any last words?: This is my second edition of an ongoing costume project of mine. I did my own hair and makeup. My glasses are in fact part of the character design and were actually bought with my costume in mind, and yes, they really are my real glasses (and they weren't cheap). Since Monster Meko is my alter-ego, she dresses much as I do and is a hardcore Lordi fan.

I'm supposed to have black horns (store-bought red "devil horns,' modified), but one of my horns disappeared right before I did my makeup. I blame the cats. (I bought a new set, but didn't have time to mod them.) Also, it might be hard to see, but my wallet chain is made up of bones. My axe is a $1 Walmart special that's been modded with real leather grip and binding, and nicely bloodied up with both paint and several kinds of stage blood.

And a fun fact about my sign? It was done with hospital-grade synthetic blood, about the closest you can get to the real thing (without the ick factor, plus it holds its color better when dry).

Like I said, it's a continuing project; I add and make new stuff each time around. Watch for me next year when I'll have colored contacts (red) and, hopefully, custom fangs. ;)
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username: eyelinerinblackplaid
I'm dressed up as: steampunk!robin
Picture(s):
close up
back
front
Any last words?: all items handmade except socks, shoes, gloves, and gun
Quote:
SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.
Username:vaettermaiden
I'm dressed up as Ophelia from Brutal Legends
Picture(s):<3 <3 <3
Any last words?:I bought the shirt and jeans but I drew the up-side-down crow with ankh on the shirt and made the spike bracelet too! XD To be honest it still needs another spike bracelet and belt but other than than, ta~da! Sorry for the tons of pictures. The quality is quite poor so I tried to stick up the best out of the tons I had so you can get the idea. =3

Last edited by fiarra; 11-10-2009 at 03:31 AM..

fiarra

ENTRIES - COSTUME FOR CESSY

SPOILERX

Quote:
WHY SO CUTE CESSY?
Username: Mingnon
Cessy should be: Little Bo Peep
Picture(s): Cessy Bo Peep
Written Description (if needed): A dress (could be pastel-colored) with an apron or a corset-like top portion, and some puff-like sleeves. There would also be some mary-janes or clogs. Of course, to top that off would be a bonnet, shepard's cane and quite possibly a toy sheep.
Quote:
WHY SO CUTE CESSY?
Username: Veiss Wynd
Cessy should be: 8D A cute little witch of course ! It's Halloween ^ ^
Picture(s): [x]
Written Description (if needed): I think the sketch says it all for the most part. Cute big neck ribbon, long bell baggy sleeves, a tiny cute broom perhaps with a blue ribbon at the neck of the broom.

I say that Yumeh should be her little black kitty o 3o
Quote:
WHY SO CUTE CESSY?
Username:Popcorn Gun
Cessy should be: a 50's girl!
Picture(s):http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tumeDesign.png
Written Description (if needed):Yellow poodle skirt, white collared top, crew socks, and saddle shoes. Tie a yellow scarf around you're neck and you can't lose.
x' D
Note, the shaded areas are black.
And glasses could also be black(minus the
Quote:
color="Pink"]WHY SO CUTE CESSY?[/color]
Username: Mivaelianyn
Cessy should be: Chameleon
Picture(s): Chameleon Cessy
Written Description (if needed): I modeled it after a Panther Chameleon.. so the outfit has two big eyes, curly long tail, unique feet, long tongue dangling from its mouth(that's how a chameleon eats when it shoots its tongue out to catch prey), bright colors, and lots of stripes. Yumeh is dressed as a fly (wings and extra leggies).. Hopefully Cessy doesn't get hungry
Quote:
WHY SO CUTE CESSY?
Username: Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX
Cessy should be: A monster under the bed
Picture(s): http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...dcontest-1.jpg
Written Description (if needed): Moster under the bed. The bed is a hat. :D
Quote:
WHY SO CUTE CESSY?
Username: halfbreedfox
Cessy should be: The Spider Princess :3
Picture(s): Cecilia! The Spider Princess!
Written Description (if needed): Um... Big bow in the back. Can you see it? lol.
Goodness, I hope I got that right. I'm surprised there aren't any other entries. Can you tell I don't design costumes very much? lol.
Quote:
WHY SO CUTE CESSY?
Username: the_paper_crane
Cessy should be: Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz
Picture(s): [x]
Written Description (if needed): Complete with a wicker basket for candy (or Yumeh).
Quote:
WHY SO CUTE CESSY?
Username: Iltu
Cessy should be: A fairy queen
Picture(s): Yay flowers!
Written Description (if needed): A frilly dress, strapped on wings, and a crown of flowers, what more do you need for the innocent child-queen of the fairies? And she of course got some sparkle floaties from Abel. ;)
Quote:
WHY SO CUTE CESSY?
Username: Kent
Cessy should be: Yumeh! >w<
Picture(s): [x] [x] [x]
Written Description (if needed): The first two are samples of full body Yumeh costumes she could wear and the last one is her wearing the Yumeh Cat Ears & Tail, plus a crown~ o wo For that one, I figure she'd be wearing black, blue, and gold clothing~
Quote:
WHY SO CUTE CESSY?
Username: az_stars
Cessy should be: Little Red Riding Hood
Picture(s): [X]
Written Description (if needed):
-Red hood (knee length, longer than the skirt); Black lace details on the hood
-Pink under-dress with puffed sleeves and a white + black bodice
(The black part goes over the white part, and it is embroidered with red flowers)
-White apron with red lace details
-Black/brown boots
-Yumeh the cat dressed up as the bad wolf(lol) with pink bonnet
Quote:
color="Pink"]WHY SO CUTE CESSY?[/color]
Username: Jesmond
Cessy should be: Cessy in Wonderland
Picture(s): Here
Written Description (if needed): Cessy dressed up like Alice, wearing a light blue dress with a white smock over it, black mary janes, a black bow headband, and white/W&B striped stockings. Optional costume of Yumeh as the Mad Catter, wearing a kittay sized Mad Hatter hat and bowtie.

Last edited by fiarra; 11-10-2009 at 03:49 AM..

fiarra

Enjoy the Event!

Last edited by fiarra; 10-28-2009 at 03:01 PM..

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 10-31-2009, 10:40 AM

What a fab contest, I shall definitely be entering!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 10-31-2009, 10:44 AM

I shall be entering this one. :) Though I am not sure what I will fall under..lol

raeofsunshinelove
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to raeofsunshinelove

Old 10-31-2009, 10:53 AM

I Cant wait to enter :)

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 11:32 AM

How awesome. I didn't buy a costume this year round, but it will be cool to see some of the entries <33

Sindima
Tall Jake's Queen

Old 10-31-2009, 12:59 PM

Would it count if I used a picture of one of my little sisters holding my username sign? I don't get to dress up anymore lol... too old.. no moneys XD

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 10-31-2009, 02:46 PM

I've got to do this. I dress up every year. Halloween is great. The one time you can dress up and people don't go "crazy"

Lady Hope Star
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2009, 02:52 PM

Good luck to everyone.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 10-31-2009, 03:51 PM

Fiarra.... What if It's mostly store bought items, but I did my own finishing touches?
My daughters costume was lacking a good tail, so I added a better one via sewing and glue. Then My husband wanted to be the madd hatter, so I made him a bow. >.> Not enough time for the ugly yellow jacket though. (I think I purposely didn't leave myself time. hahaah)

I'm guessing store bought still? Can we get a semi-home made costume category? lolz. >.>

Silver Magi
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2009, 04:50 PM

I'm so glad I finished my cosplay in time for this! 8D <3

Pietro
Photographer

Old 10-31-2009, 04:58 PM

DAMN IT!
I have a good costume, but my parent's won't let me enter. D:

fiarra

Old 10-31-2009, 05:08 PM

Hellloooooo people!

:) Glad to see so much interest in this already! Now to answer some of those questions!

Sindima: ^^; You have to be the one dressed up. If you have like a group concept, you can post the whole group, but you yourself actually need to be in costume!

Mellie: It's a tough call, but for that I'd still say store-bought. Home-made to me like... significant percentage of the costume was not store-bought, like more than half.

Kyrianne
the Fierce

Old 10-31-2009, 05:37 PM

MASTER OF THE MALL
Username: Kyrianne
I'm dressed up as: A steampunk adventurer! :D
Picture(s): Off to see the world!
Any last words?: Give me just a moment to get my steam-powered teleporter working...

fiarra

Old 10-31-2009, 05:43 PM

Oh my gosh! That looks awesome!!! I love streampunk. :3 Loving the belt/vest look you have going. :D

Oh man.. the bar has been set!

-_Mindless Destruction_-
Currently on very little due to ...
Send a message via MSN to -_Mindless Destruction_- Send a message via Yahoo to -_Mindless Destruction_-

Old 10-31-2009, 05:54 PM

I will get a picture tonight, I just don't know if I should enter my work costume or my party costume.

My work was home-made completly and the party was bought at walmart.....

This is a tough call.

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns
Send a message via MSN to Suzhi Mix

Old 10-31-2009, 05:54 PM

oooh, will definitely take pictures tonight then :P
*is currently working on costume*
gaaaah, I burned myself with the hot glue gun like 5 mins. ago.. :cry:

Miriai
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 06:06 PM

Can i use a costume that i made earlier this year that i am wearing for halloween again?

fiarra

Old 10-31-2009, 06:12 PM

Mindless - :) Whichever one you like best is always a good call!!

Suzhi - Aww be careful with that crafting! Reminds me of all the times I've poked myself with pins. Owwie.

Miriai - Sure! if it's a costume and you're wearing it for Halloween (or just to dress up) then it's fair game.