Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-08-2010, 02:56 AM

Joe says he's fat? Like omg, where is the fat in his head? LOL
Yeah Rob was saying the same thing that it's tapu to get them when you don't know much about it or hard out maori ya know? I was just like, shut up - what would you know *grumble grumble* xD. Yeah apparently you can get real good cheap ones up in Whangarei. My cousin got one on her leg, in colour too, it's pretty mean.

LOLOLOL. I'm sure he must get a lot of people like that. I had a lady ask me all sorts of questions about my maori family and shiz, and i was just like ... How should i know? I'm not that close to my father lol.

You shoulda just chucked her in a cattery dude, so you don't have to worry about her and can go and do your own shiz. Why you tingly and numb all over?? 0_____o Want a banana muffin? I made em today xD

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-08-2010, 05:36 AM

Arghh, he's just being silly. Just coz he was really really skinny, like a drowned rat when he was younger. I think he started filling out when he was 19 or something. He looked really ugly when he was skinny lols.

Lol, I hate when people say it's tapu. Coz there's no such thing really, as not knowing. You might not know for now about shit, but that doesn't mean you'll never know. Besides that it's now turned into a business, and of course if you're gonna pay someone they're gonna do it no matter what. I reckon what really counts is the kaupapa of the person, doing your ta moko. Like I told the fullah doing mine about how I couldn't remember things, and blah blah blah - and was I too white, and I don't speak te reo - but he was like... it's your birth right, nobody can take that from you. He said as long as you know your whakapapa it's all goodies. So yeh, fuck that tapu shit lol. Plus ta moko these days are still contemporary, I could understand it being tapu if you got a traditional style moko, like with an adze and on the chin or legs... but meh, not many people do these days.

Glad I didn't blow the money on sending her to the cattery today, since that bitch didn't even show up. Joe just called our stupid ass landlord again, and she just kept speaking over Joe big time not even letting him speak. I woulda just hung up on her nutso ass. Fark I just yelled my guts out "I WANT MY DINNNNNNNER!!!!" while Joe was on the phone with her xD!!! Coz fucked if I wanna have my dinner with some weirdo walking through my house. How rude!

I'm numb all over coz i'm really stressed, more stressed than i've ever been, and i'm especially angry lols. YES I WOULD LOVE A MUFFIN PLEASE! xD!!!!!!!!! Calm my crazy ass down.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-08-2010, 06:32 AM

That sounds like a bunch of suck Nivvy.

My boyfriend just told me he lost weight on MSN, then said "I need you to follow suit" Basically called me fat when he's a lot bigger than me with more to lose. There is no way I'm going to lose 7 pounds in one month. 2-3 maybe...but still. I'm so mad right now. Anyway I told him I don't "need" to do anything. And he tried to play it off like he was just joking.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-08-2010, 08:41 AM

Yeah but he's an okay size now, he doesn't wanna get more skinnier then that. What will you have to hold onto? He'll float away lol.

Yeah i gotta agree dude. I know a white guy who is a wanna be maori with a mean as ta moko on his arm. And heaps of people who know nothing about their heritage and stuff have em. So i'm like, why the the fuck can't i have one too? Lol But yeah just gotta be careful when it comes to having to work. Especially when it can't be covered up. My mums old friend has one on her chin, i don't think she deserves it to be honest. She's a thieving, drug whore. But i guess you can have anything when your brother is a mean tattoo artist xD.

What was she meant to come over for? What a rude bitch man. You don't make a time to come over and someone stays home all day - and then not turn up. How disrespectful and rude, you should ask to speak to her husband and tell her husband about how fucked up she is and how you don't appreciate her tardiness.

-hands you all teh muffins-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
That sounds like a bunch of suck Nivvy.

My boyfriend just told me he lost weight on MSN, then said "I need you to follow suit" Basically called me fat when he's a lot bigger than me with more to lose. There is no way I'm going to lose 7 pounds in one month. 2-3 maybe...but still. I'm so mad right now. Anyway I told him I don't "need" to do anything. And he tried to play it off like he was just joking.
Argh that just sucks! If it's one thing that girls hate it's being called fat, whether it be directly or indirectly. Guys just don't know how to tackle that subject with ease! My ex use to hassle me all the time, and he had no idea how that affected me emotionally. It's like geez, if you don't like the way i look then why are you with me? I don't moan about the way you look. It's not fair is it? Lol

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-08-2010, 04:02 PM

Exactly, and it's not like i'm not trying either. Just because I didn't lose the same amount as him. And yes that's how I feel sometimes. Or like he's just with me till he can find something better.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-08-2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Exactly, and it's not like i'm not trying either. Just because I didn't lose the same amount as him. And yes that's how I feel sometimes. Or like he's just with me till he can find something better.
Yeah unfortunately we live in a very superficial world. I often think the same of my bf, some of the things he says. But then i just think - F you i'm way better lookin then you boy. Your ex was a dog compared to me :P. Bwahahaha, i'm so full of myself aren't i? But seriously sometimes its the only thing that gets you through.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-08-2010, 11:10 PM

Yeah I'm almost bipolar when it comes to my weight. Normally I'm fine and don't care what other people think of me. But when it's a family member or BF, then it really annoys me.

Like my mom, when shes vacuuming she used to run the thin vacuum attachment on me and was like "Liposuction" I was like 12 or something. And I wasn't even an over weight child. Though I know she was just joking it really hurt a part of my mind growing up.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-08-2010, 11:17 PM

Yeah it always hits hard when it's someone that you love who is saying those things about you. You also can't take advice from them either when it comes to weight loss, coz you feel like just punching them in the face xD.

Aww that's sad. It kinda reminds me of my best friend Sarah. She has an obsession with her weight and i put that down to her mother constantly saying she's fat (when she wasn't) and also buying her clothes that were 2x bigger then her.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-08-2010, 11:27 PM

Sounds like my mom. though she never directly said "Your fat" She'd do things like by way to baggy clothes for me, the vacuum joke. She'd always tell me when I've had enough food too.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-09-2010, 12:12 AM

Sorry to hear that hun, that's really sad. It's so damaging for a parent to do that to their child. If they're really that worried, get them involved in sports, teach them about healthy food habits. Don't be little them like that, they grow up to have bad complexes & eating disorders.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-10-2010, 09:42 AM

Awww Neph! That sucks so bad D: I agree with Roach re; your mother as well. My grandmother once told me "You're turning into a little barrel!" and thankfully my father spoke up and defended me saying "Don't say stuff like that you'll give her an eating disorder or deflate her confidence!" To this day i'm thankful for that @o@!!!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-10-2010, 10:32 AM

Yeah i think my eating disorder comes from my childhood. But not because of being put down. Lol

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-03-2010, 12:24 AM

This is closed now? I don't understand?

avi
a ladee

Old 12-03-2010, 12:37 AM

NOO~! why is this closed T^T

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-03-2010, 01:17 AM

Aww, I really wanted to enter this one...

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 12-03-2010, 01:42 AM

Bizzaro D: !!
I was literally gonna start my piece this arvo lol!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-05-2010, 11:43 PM

Nooo. D:
Why did this get closed?