Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2013, 02:41 PM

Prince Kirin was tired of palace life. He couldn't do anything with out somebody breathing down his neck. One evening Kirin puts a simple hooded robe on and heads out of the palace on horseback. He hadn't taken his own horse, as it was very recognizable. He heads up the path into the forest.

Bellinda:

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-08-2013, 12:58 AM

Alex yawns, walking thru the forest as it seem to be another boring day for him. And he really needed something to eat, but he didn't have any money. So he had to get it from somewhere as he stops and stretches before he notice someone in the forest. It wasn't strange to see another person in the forest. This may be his lucky day. Alex had to lay out a trap to stop the rider and his horse. He found a dead snake on the ground before he pulls out some string to tie it on it. The thief would lay the snake out in the middle of the path before he runs over behind a large rock and waits, pulling the string a little to make it look like the snake was alive.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-08-2013, 02:08 AM

Kirin gets close to where the snake is. When it moves his horse rears up and he is thrown from it's back. He hits the ground hard. The horse takes off back towards the palace. Kirin stands wincing a bit. He knows nothing is broken but he also knows he will be bruised. Unbeknownst to him his hood has fallen back. His hair is coming a bit out of his braid.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2013, 05:39 PM

Alex had never seen what the prince look like. So he wouldn't know that the male he just knocked off the horse was the prince. The thief comes out of hiding and runs over to the male. "Give me your money and you won't get hurt." says keeping a grip on the hilt of his dagger.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2013, 01:08 AM

Kirin tensed, he had heard stories about thieves in the woods. "How am I to know for sure that you won't just hurt me after I give you my gold." He said his hand going to rest on the hilt of his sword.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-09-2013, 01:23 AM

Alex looks at him "Unlike most thieves that hang around here. I don't hurt people unless they attack me first. I don't like what I do but I need to do in order to survive." looks around the forest making sure no one was there. He looks back toward the male "Just give me the gold and I leave you be." says calmly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2013, 01:33 AM

"if you take my gold you might as well kill, for it is all I posses at the moment." Kirin said not moving. Just then shouts can be heard in the distance.

"You're majesty!" The voices called.

Kirin tensed at hearing this. He couldn't be caught. Not so soon after freeing himself from the castle.

"No," He muttered.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-09-2013, 02:00 AM

Alex pauses hearing voices before hearing that word. "Your majesty?!" He looks toward where the voices was from before looking back over at Kirin. "Holy hell! Are you...?" says not even sure if truly knew that he was a prince. And things would be bad if they found him trying to rob the prince they would have their head. It wasn't going to happen. There was only one other way. Alex grabs the male "Come with me..." pulling him up onto his feet before he drags Kirin into the forest where his own horse was waiting for him. Not even sure this was a good idea or not.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2013, 01:48 PM

Kirin willingly follows. He's scared but he refuses to go back to the palace. He is panting a little when they make it to the thieves horse, as they had been moving fast. He didn't care, he was just glad to be moving away from his old life. "To answer your question I am the prince." He says when they get to the horse.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-09-2013, 10:50 PM

Alex sighs deeply pulling himself onto his horse and pulls Kirin onto the horse with him. He gives his legs a squeeze and the horse starts away toward the voices. "Great...Guess my bounty on my head is going to go up for kidnapping its prince." says holding onto the male and heads deeper into the forest.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 01:34 AM

"You do not have to keep me with you if you don't wish." He says sitting behind the young man. "I do not wish to be a burden on you. Just get me far from here and I will be on my way."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2013, 01:44 AM

Alex puts a very good distance between those who seem to be after the prince and them. He pulls on the rains stopping his horse before he looks behind him at the other. "Why do you want to get away from the kingdom? Your the prince for crying out loud." says with a confused look.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 01:46 AM

"I hate it. I hate having every moment of my day planned out for me. I hate being told what to do, when to do it. I just hate every aspect of it." He really didn't expect this young man to understand.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2013, 01:53 AM

He sighs and shakes his head before he climbs down off his horse. They was near the river so his horse could eat grass and drink from the water. "Ok....your strange..." looking at him. "I think it would be wonderful to live there...it would be so much better than living here." looking around.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 02:01 AM

"I'm sure it looks good to somebody who hasn't lived the palace life." He says getting off as well. "My whole life from the moment I was born was set laid out for me. I wouldn't even be able allowed to choose whom I married." He lets out a scornful laugh. "My parents had bride picked out before I was even born."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2013, 02:13 AM

Alex shrugged as he chuckle while picks up a few pebbles off the ground and tosses them into the river. "Well I can see that would be a problem. Speciality with the sex of the person. Females get under my skin to much." shivers "I can't stand them.." says sighs deeply sits down near the water.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 02:21 AM

"Neither can I. But I have to be with one. I must have an heir." He sits down next to him. "My name is Kirin by the way, though you probably already knew that." He fiddles with his braid. He is seriously debating about getting rid of his long hair.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2013, 02:26 AM

"Yea...and hear I thought you of a some spoil brat. Anyway my name is Alex." shrugged a bit. "You probably heard about me too...Since it was your father putting that huge bound on my head." looking over at him before looking back toward the river.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 03:25 AM

"I heard about you. Wasn't happy with him for that." He says. He pulls out his dagger and cuts his braid off. He drops the braid in the river and watches it go downstream. "If I'm truly honest with myself, my father is the main reason I left."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2013, 03:31 AM

Alex watches him oddly as the prince cut off his braid. He watches it going downstream before looking back over at him. "I never knew my parents...they was killed when I was six. I been a orphan so that's why I end up coming a thief." shrugged. "Guess many people didn't like it...but I had no choice. It was either eat or starve to death."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 03:43 AM

"I figured as much when he put the bounty on your head. I think that's why it pissed me off so much." He says honestly. Though he doesn't expect Alex to believe him. "For what it's worth if you left the kingdom the bounty could not be captured."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2013, 03:38 PM

Alex rolls his eyes and stands up not even believing what he just said. In fact he was kinda mad about it. Alex walks over to the water and dips his hand into it. "Why would it piss you off? You don't even know me." says coldly. "Beside I can't leave I have a little brother here. So there is no way I could leave without taking him. And believe me my job can be very dangerous...there is no place for a ten year old to be." sighs deeply staring into the water

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 07:29 PM

"True I do not know you, but it still does not mean it is right." He is silent, he would come up with a solution, as he knew he could not stay here. He would eventually be found. "What if you left this kingdom, with your brother, and started over. Start an honest life. I do have some money on me and I do know how to invest it. You could have a life free from having to steal."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2013, 07:41 PM

Alex stares into the water before looking back over at Kirin. "Yea that could work...but what would you do? People will come and look for you no matter where you go." rubbing the back of his neck as he thinks for a moment. "Unless you would stay with me....but it won't be easy. My past may be easy to escape but you won't have the same thing."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 07:54 PM

"I'm willing to try." Kirin says with a soft smile. "There are ways I can change my appearance. And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be free."