Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 08-24-2014, 10:31 PM

Hello and welcome, earthlings!

I've been wandering 'round all over the darn planet and I can't seem to find any inspiration. I have my characters ready to go, and they're fully fleshed and plumped (almost good enough to eat), but I just can't get the image from my brain onto paper (or screen) correctly with my limited abilities. And so, earthlings, I'm going to have to ask you all to attempt this for me.

Now, down to business. As for prices, I would prefer you to set the initial offer. I will usually take the first offer, as I'm not the best at negotiation, but if you cray-cray, I'mma have to call you on it. I also will do art trades, or writing trade, if anyone's interested. My gallery's here: ERMAGERD

Form:
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][size=4]This Earthling wants to try![/B][/size][/COLOR]
[B]Username: [Who the heck are you?][/B]
[B]Character(s): [Which one(s) are you going to draw?][/B]
[B]Price: [How much are you asking for it?][/B]
[B]Samples: [Show me some of your other stuff!][/B]

Last edited by Mizayo; 10-24-2015 at 07:44 PM..

Mizayo

Old 08-24-2014, 10:31 PM

The Guys

Dean McMaronX

Dean McMaron
My Babe

Fandom: Vampire: The Masquerade (Bloodlines)
Name: Dean McMaron
Clothing: Grey undershirt, blue opened shirt, dark grey jeans, and blue/black sneakers. Generally rolls up the sleeves on his shirt, and sometimes his jeans are ripped. His shoes have holes in them.
Personality: Laid back, smug SOB with a superiority complex. Dirt poor, but doesn't stop him from putting on airs. He likes to talk smack, swears a lot, and is generally just the guy that you want to avoid when walking down the streets at night. Usually drinking, though he's never drunk. Doesn't smoke, but smells like it from the bars he hangs out in. Watches soap operas. Dopey. Emotionally stunted. Will pretty much do anything for the right amount of cash. Is very loyal.
Bio: Used to be a greaser, back in the 50s, when he was human. He was then approached by Mina Vladinkov, who turned him and ran. He struggled to figure out what he was for a very long time, and distanced himself from his friends and family in doing so. Eventually, he landed himself a career in wandering from city to city, finally landing in Santa Monica in 2004. He liked it there, decided to stay for a while longer than usual. The story starts with him meeting Ariane Noel and starting to work for LaCroix.
Story: Punks and Princesses
More Information: Charahub
Preferences: I generally like seeing him be goofy, in his old greaser gettup, or getting flirty and/or annoying to LaCroix. Or bothering Ariane. Both of which you can find in his Charahub link, if you haven't played the game.

Bailey BlaineX

Bailey Blaine
Moi

Fandom: Vampire: The Masquerade (Bloodlines)
Name: Bailey Blaine
Clothing: Band t-shirts, geeky t-shirts, blue or black jeans, and green sneakers.
Personality: A bit goofy, light-hearted, and intelligent. Always excited about her projects and science in general, and teaching it to others. She gets quite flustered easily, is forgetful, flighty, and has a bit of a bad temper. She's obsessed with science, science fiction, and literature. She's very giggly and loves the science of sex and biology, and will talk nonstop about sexual organs without realizing that everyone around her is extremely uncomfortable.
Bio: She's an old friend of Dean, and works as a vampire biologist and psychologist for the Camarilla. she generally tends to hide away in her lab 24/7, and is a definite recluse. She's of the Nosferatu clan, so she's very good with technology, surveillance, thought processing, and generally hiding from the populace.
Story: Punks and Princesses
Preferences: In either her normal clothes or with a lab jacket on, looking all mad-science-y but cute or something like that. Leaning over a lab desk, in her office of future-y things, or goofing around with Dean. Anything works.

Wyatt BarengariX

Wyatt Barengari
The Awesome One

Fandom: Saints Row
Name: Wyatt Barengari
Clothing: Black t-shirt of some kind, light grey jeans, black shoes with purple accents, and a vintage watch recolored purple. His signature piece of clothing is his grey and black trucker cap.
Personality: Generally very goofy, excitable, and all-around hilarious. He thinks he's a bad-a**, but really he's just violent. Psychotic in the first game, but barely spoke because of his intense shyness around the rest of the Saints. After the boat explosion, he turned to Johnny Gat to help him rebuild the gang, and after that, he slowly became more responsible and active in his leadership role. But he was still really good at killing, and enjoyed it. He just wasn't going out of his way to run over as many people as he could while driving anymore.
Bio: Mother didn't know the father, beat both of her kids. His older sister, Chloe, was his only friend and the person that looked out for him. Once she was old enough, she took custody of him and they lived together until she got herself a husband and a baby of her own. Wyatt was 19 at the time, and decided he didn't have a place in her house anymore, and left. A few weeks pass, and he lived in a shitty apartment and worked as a librarian, reading Jane Austen. He was walking home one day, and noticed some Vice Kings defacing his building... After the betrayal Of Julius, he got stuck in the hospital for a while, then gathered the gang back up with the help of old friend Johnny Gat. They rebuild the Saints, and then took over Stilwater. They moved to Steelport, then, took down the Syndicate and took control of that town as well. They were sitting pretty good until the Zin came, but they defeated those aliens pretty quickly from inside a simulation. The Earth was blown up, but they had a lot of the spared humans on the ship, so they went searching for another planet to colonize. In the meanwhile, they used the time machine for all sorts of fun stuff. And then came Kinzie's birthday party, wherein Wyatt got kidnapped by the Devil to New Hades to marry his daughter. With the help of Kinzie, Johnny was able to save him, and now they're back on the ship. Yep. That's it.
Preferences: Really anything would work, as I don't have any art of him yet. He'd probably be holding his double pistols, a rifle, or some kind of weaponry. I'd like some couple-y ones with Pierce Washington, if you can, as Wyatt's secretly in love with him.

Elnora HartX

Elnora Hart
Sweetie Pie

Fandom: Star Trek
Name: Nora Hart
Clothing: Generally lighter, bright colored clothing. Skirts, tank tops, and sandals. Wears a lot of light-weight shawls or ponchos.
Personality: Nora is upbeat and excitable, with a tendency to be very trusting. She's also very curious and adventurous. She sees the universe as her personal playground, and loves to go out and explore it. She's great at meeting new people and won't hesitate to start deep conversations, or even ask inappropriate questions. Despite all of these traits, Nora tends to have a mean temper and has a difficult time reigning it in sometimes. However, mostly the anger is borne of frustration, as she's not easily provoked.
Bio: Nora grew up in Ireland, but was always very curious of other cultures and habits. She loved watching foreign television, and reading about the strange people all over Earth. When she learned in school that there were aliens and whole other planets with strange cultures as well, she knew she wanted to explore them. But she also loved teaching, and decided to move to America and go to college for a teaching degree. Later, she taught for two years in California before finally gathering enough money and courage to head out into the stars and live with the aliens.
Story: Misconceptions of an Irish Ginger
More Information: Charahub
Preferences: With Svek, or vulcan children, in her classroom, or just laughing. She's on a desert planet, Vulcan, so it's gotta look warm, but other than that, go wild with this one.

These are just the main guys - I've got tons of others! If these aren't quite
striking your fancy, you can pick from any that you like right here!

Last edited by Mizayo; 11-03-2015 at 06:15 PM..

Mizayo

Old 08-24-2014, 10:32 PM

Just 'cause I wanna, I'm going to display the lovely art I will (hopefully) recieve!
So. Look at them.
You know you wanna.

None yet!

Mizayo

Old 08-24-2014, 10:33 PM

OPEN!

Mizayo

Old 11-03-2015, 06:16 PM

Hey guys! I've updated my character list, since the original three weren't too interesting. I hope these guys will earn your favor easier!