Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-14-2016, 12:13 AM

Hey all. I just started the cize it up program from beachbody. It's one of those ones out there that you're suppossed to "get in shape while dancing and not even know you're working out" or something like that. I decided to take the risk and try it.

Surprise:
I'm actually doing far better than I thought I would. I finished 3 days so far, and took 1 day off cause i tried the extra workout it comes with which is an ab workout dance. and just... ow. My body was not ready for that, so it was in pain today. Goign to try to start up again tomorrow.

My question to you lovely menewshans.
Do you know any workout programs, free or not that you've tried. Were they fun? can you tell me about them?

Basically i'm looking for support to keep going. I want to get in shape for the first time in my life. Not super toned cause i don't like that personally. But just enough where i can feel healthy. I want to try to live to 100 :3 I think it'd be super cool to say I made it to 100 you young whipper snappers, now let me die in peace! kekeke. okay maybe not like that but still. xD

There's a couple out there that have me really curious. Yoga, and Rhuma? Zumba? eh its some latin dancing workout , it looks really fun. I'd love to know more. and just chat with people that have tried programs regardless if they've struggled through or just tried and not made it.

I seem to always just lose drive 15 days in to anything i try. :/ there's got to be something out there i can enjoy and find the time for.

rattie_tattie

Old 04-24-2016, 03:48 PM

So you like the Cize? I've been looking at it and thinking about getting it since I found it cheaper on Amazon but I was scared I wouldn't like it. I use to be a dancer and I loved it so I wondered if I would enjoy it and if it would get me back into dancing.

I always fail on working out and dieting by like the second week. The hardest part for me is giving up soda. I have a horrible time giving up soda. I have an addiction to Vanilla Coke. Last time I actually successfully dieted is when I got my tongue pierced and I was told not to drink soda for a week. I drank water and water with Mio in it for like 6 months then I had one soda and it was over. I need to start cracking down on myself and get back into trying to get in shape. Summer is coming up and I wanna look and feel better when I hit up the roller coaster parks!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-24-2016, 09:50 PM

I love cize. I'm not doing it at the moment just because i'm in the middle of a move. Or not doing it consistently. But It's changed how i eat entirely . I'm eating healtheir even though i'm still eating the same kinds of fat foods i did before. I finished 4 complete days of cize and my mom can already see it toning my legs up.

My fifth day i did it, was just doing the dance from memory to korean pop songs when the videos weren't on actual dance parts. xD and than trying to mimic their dances for 30 minutes when they were dancing. Even though i don't have it perfect at all, and i still need my inhaler. and i'm not losing weight fast. I FEEL better. I love it! And i'm a lot more confident on trying exercises in front of people.

i'm terrified of roller coasters, but i do love hitting up the beach every summer. We're going to be living only a couple miles away from one soon! <3 so excited. Don't know what to say about the soda, sugar and caffeine have never been my thing. and when I quit smoking i just up and quit it when i wanted to cause that's how I work.

rattie_tattie

Old 04-29-2016, 04:32 AM

I guess I am going to just bust the money out and get the cize then lol. I just signed up with one of my friends for a 90 day challenge for her products that she sells of ItWorks. I'm super excited so I figure I could do Cize to help with the results. I got to get in better shape. I walked down to the gas station and back and it isn't even half a mile and I was weezing around and out of breathe. I need more energy and lose weight.

Wish my boyfriend could quit smoking like that! I tried to turn him on to vaping and he only uses his vape like 20% of the time. I use my vape like it's a religion but I am also down to 0 nictone from 6.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-29-2016, 10:11 AM

I can't vape. It gives me broncitis. Yes... the vapor stuff to help you quit smoking our worse for ME than actual cigarettes. It sucks. cause i want one so bad...

Feel free to ping me when you do a day of cize. It's a nice way to help each other out. I may be doing it today or at least something. I'm in this hectic panic state so i haven't been doing as much as I should. But i've been eating right :] ish....