Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-14-2020, 04:24 PM

Nova_Alchemist: im here, I'll be posting more in the next couple days, just been busy.

Sasuke stayed next to Silver just in case of any last minute surprises. Ahna nodded to Kakashi walking next to him just in case of any last minute attacks. Their leader came to greet them at the gate just inside "Kakashi Hatake, Ahna Kaliente, and Team 7. Thank you for bringing this all the way, I hope it wasn't too much trouble." He spoke as Ahna explained the current situation with details and a discussion began. "Well all is well, thank you" the leader of the village suggested they stayed in one of the rooms at the inn that were nice and make it back to their village the next day for the trouble caused. Ahna allowed Kakashi to talk to the leader as she went to the children inside the village "The leader would like to know if you want to stay one day here or head back now?" She asked, they would make it back in better time than they did when they were heading here.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-15-2020, 02:03 AM

Immy: I'm home

Silver inched closer to Kakashi when they were met by another ninja. Honestly, maybe she really was just being anxious. Keeping his students with him as the discussion with the leader started, Kakashi handed him the scroll and nodded to the idea of staying, then glanced at Ahna to see what she thought. Silver wasn't feeling well and she didn't need to push herself too much, if she didn't need to.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-15-2020, 04:57 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I have more moonshine! yay.

"Well why don't we stay for the day, better than sleeping on the ground and then without any further implications on the walk back we should be able to make it back within a day or less." Naruto was excited "Yay! We get to sleep in beds! Can we sensei, please plesae pleassssse?" Naruto begged Kakashi waiting for the answer he wanted to hear. Sasuke seconded staying in a hotel verses outside, he'd actually might be able to sleep better than looking over his shoulder for awhile all night.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-15-2020, 05:32 PM

Immy:

Kakashi lightly placed a hand on Silver's shoulder and nodded. "We'll stay for the day, and head back first thing in the morning." He said, then bowed to the leader in thanks and started to lead his team to the inn. Once far enough awqy, he glanced at his students. "Sasuke, you'll be sharing a room with Naruto. Sakura with Silver, and Ahna and myself will share a room. I still don't want anyone off on there own, got that? The mission isn't over until we return to the leaf." Something didn't feel right, and he didn't want anyone to be alone. "Outside of the inn, stick with your buddy." He said calmly. So it would be Sasuke and Silver, Sakura and Naruto when outside.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-15-2020, 11:29 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Well at least I get to room with Silver and not Naruto" Sakura rolled her eyes wondering if TenTen would be waiting by the time they would return. The two girls were going to hang out afterwards when the mission was over with. "You feeling okay Silver?" Sasuke asked, he was hiding his eagerness to challenge her later when they would return to the leaf. Naruto had already tried to run off but Ahna got in front of him "Buddies outside and sleeping buddies in the inn or I'll make sure you don't walk for a week." Ahna threatened making Naruto back down going to where the Inn was. Ahna looked at Kakashi "Come on 'buddy' I wouldn't mind seeing what sort of style they have for the inn. Why do you look so tense?" Ahna asked him quietly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-16-2020, 03:02 AM

Immy:

Kakashi glanced at Ahna after she stopped Naruto from running off, and nodded. He looked to his students. "You know the drill, and everyone get to their rooms before sun down. Otherwise, have fun where or we're here. You don't have to stay in the inn at all times." He said as he walked with Ahna to the inn. "Something doesn't feel right.. The village isn't usual this quiet." He said quietly,trying not to think on it too much as he didn't want to alert the kids. But something was definitely off.

Silver glanced at Sasuke. "I'm alright right now, let's check out the village. I've never been outside of the leaf until jow." She said with a small smirk. Their sensei said it was. okay after all, as long as they stayed with their buddy.