Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caeluma
What is the worst of christmas?
I realised that came out slightly wrong...
Mum has been nagging our butts off to clean the house up for weeks, and yesterday was the big day with all the cosy traditions, and everyone being together at all times... Today, she's more relaxed, stopped stressing, and it's less rude of me to hide away in my room...

I really like Christmas, but sometimes, it's just altogether too much at once for me.

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 12-25-2007, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearest
A good Christmas morning it is ^^

@Tigerangel - 130?!?! I've worked my butt off to get my 8!! *sobs* I wish I was that lucky...

(It could all be about my internet shutting for thirteen hours every night, but was certain I would find more than one per 20 pages I visit or so...)
*begins to manufacture a strategy for flake-finding*
Have you looked all over the site for them?
I've found them in my inventory, in other users profiles and the shops, in addition to the forum pages.

Caeluma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2007, 02:03 PM

oh yeah cleaning the house isn't fun @_@ and some times shopping isn't fun either!

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerangel
Have you looked all over the site for them?
I've found them in my inventory, in other users profiles and the shops, in addition to the forum pages.
I've only found while in the forums, but maybe I'll browse through the shops today... I need forty to keep up with my schedule to get double of each item, hopefully the day they are released (yes, I'm a little behind)....
That's mainly why I hang out in this thread, hoping that posting will give me more, and because it fits my situation ^^
I haven't had much time to post the last couple of days...

@Caeluma - Yeah... And in addition to just cleaning, we had to help dad build the attic, pulling pipes and get really weary from the hard work, and then go right back to mum and wash floors or whatever... It's been quite stressing, and I'm glad it's over...

Apocrypha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2007, 02:13 PM

HAH! I'm a man! XDD *points at avatar* XDDDD

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocrypha
I can tell ^^
And about your other question: I have no idea! Is there even such a thing? maybe it's just a random glitch...

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 12-25-2007, 02:16 PM

I have been getting four of each item, then I'll use the remaining stars to buy more of the items I think have the highest potential for resale later.

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerangel
I have been getting four of each item, then I'll use the remaining stars to buy more of the items I think have the highest potential for resale later.
Sounds like a good plan ^^
And I looked through the shops. It helped a bit... I now have 15 of my goal of forty XD
Still a long way to go!

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 12-25-2007, 02:21 PM

I wonder what today's item will be?

Apocrypha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2007, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocrypha
I can tell ^^
And about your other question: I have no idea! Is there even such a thing? maybe it's just a random glitch...
Maybe... Maybe... ^o^

I am enjoying this time being a man. XDD

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 02:23 PM

I hope it's something for the head or hand...
I really like how the items are clothes and not accessories, like most of the Halloween items... I was surprised to see boots and a belt when I traded my snowflakes in... Getting clothes for free is fantastic!

Edit: I just realised my inventory has crept to a second page!! *joy* I have no idea why that feels good... Perhaps it's the sense of accomplishment... *ponders*

Apocrypha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2007, 02:34 PM

Hairpin pleaseeee D:

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 12-25-2007, 02:37 PM

I'm hoping for a hairpin.
That would be lovely, no doubt.
And I agree, the boots and belt were somewhat of a surprise.

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 12-25-2007, 02:55 PM

I'm loving the items so far XD Another hairpin would be cool, too. I wonder if they're going to do anything in Christmas colors, or if they're just going to keep with a wintry blue theme. Fine by me either way. I like the blue stuff; 'tis a nice change, especially after I got used to 4 years of red stuff every year on Gaia ^^;;

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asahi Kumoru
I'm loving the items so far XD Another hairpin would be cool, too. I wonder if they're going to do anything in Christmas colors, or if they're just going to keep with a wintry blue theme. Fine by me either way. I like the blue stuff; 'tis a nice change, especially after I got used to 4 years of red stuff every year on Gaia ^^;;
Yeah, I noticed how all the Christmas items on Gaia are red, or just very traditional Christmas like...
Blue has always been my favourite colour, so I'm glad the Mene items are blue... It just wasn't what I expected at all ^^

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2007, 03:19 PM

im having pretty good luck in finding them. so how is everyone today?

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadeil
im having pretty good luck in finding them. so how is everyone today?
We're good thank you ^^ (I'm good at least)
And good for you! Not having luck in finding flakes is not pleasant.. It's rather frustrating...
(I now have one, after having spent my precious twenty on getting double of the items.... XP)

How many do you have?

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 12-25-2007, 03:28 PM

Hi vadeil
Merry christmas.
I'm good.
I have 131 flakes at the moment. Maybe I should go hunt for some more.

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2007, 03:56 PM

i have 33 flakes on hand right now and i have 14 items. im going to try and get as may sets as posable.

its good to hear that everyone is good. im going to have to leave im like 2 hours to the family lunch.. this is going to be interesting maybe allot of fighting.

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadeil
i have 33 flakes on hand right now and i have 14 items. im going to try and get as may sets as posable.

its good to hear that everyone is good. im going to have to leave im like 2 hours to the family lunch.. this is going to be interesting maybe allot of fighting.
Auch, that doesn't sound to good.. (the family lunch, not the flakes...)

I have both my grandparents to visit... They're divorced and have both remarried, making it four grandparents at once... I don't think it'll be much fighting, but it'll definitely be interesting.....

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 12-25-2007, 04:10 PM

*rolls in again*
Xmas dinner is cooking now XD

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayuri_nitta
*rolls in again*
Xmas dinner is cooking now XD
Hehe
We're having deer within the next half hour... ^^
It'll be good. It's been a while since I ate that...

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 12-25-2007, 04:15 PM

Deer huh? What's that like? (never had it)

What did we all get for Christmas as well? ^_^

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2007, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Auch, that doesn't sound to good.. (the family lunch, not the flakes...)

I have both my grandparents to visit... They're divorced and have both remarried, making it four grandparents at once... I don't think it'll be much fighting, but it'll definitely be interesting.....
yeah i know xD my uncle married some one that our family dosent get along with >.< lets just say she twists words and really pisses of my grandma and mom.

but im happy i got a 8GB green ipod ^.^ and our family got a Wii..

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 04:23 PM

It doesn't taste very different from other kinds of meat, but you use different spices and such with it... a whole other dinner...
I don't know too much about it, tho.... I don't really cook anything myself yet... XD

I got mostly giftcards for Christmas...
I wanted it... It's much easier getting your own stuff than having to take back the things you don't want...
I also got a "Reading is Sexy" tee from my best friend XD I'm over the moon about it!!

And it sounds like that deer is ready... ;) I'll be back later, I think....