Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-20-2014, 01:50 AM

Wow! No kidding! An accent from all over the place, ha! Where do you like to be best?

I love that song. I starting singing it as soon as I read that statement. x3

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-20-2014, 01:53 AM

If I could, I would move to England. But my husband will never go for that. Darn! :( Usually it isn't too bad, and easy to understand, my accent, but if I'm upset, frustrated, or mad - I've been told my accent gets so thick at times it's so hard to understand. *lol*

Haha, I love it too! I started singing it as soon as I wrote it, and got my husband looking into the bedroom, where I am at the moment, because it was so random.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-20-2014, 02:09 AM

I get really hick when I get angry, so I know how you feel. It amazes my room mates. x3 I'm sorry he wouldn't go for that! I'd love to live in England...I'd really like to hover around the Bath area...

Now you've got me singing Beetles Songs. -shakes fist-

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-20-2014, 02:10 AM

It's amazing over there. Especially since I miss spending time with all my cousins! Yeah, darn, but we are going to try to go back once Sophia is a bit older - probably around a year, so I'm excited! :D Haha! Even though that's like a year off. :P *high fives for thick accents that confuse people*

Sorry! If it helps, I am too! :P

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 04-20-2014, 05:47 AM

*gonk* I thought nothing could threaten the number one spot of my darling chocolate egg...
but... the faberge egg is so sparkly...

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-20-2014, 09:16 AM

@LivInLove:
YAY ACCENTS. That'll be a fun trip! I'm sure little Sophia would love it, too. x3 Even being little.
I never got to know most of my extended family. We moved away and it was just me and mom and dad. I lived a quiet, semi-family-free life.

@Xuvrette:
Aren't they awesome? See their sparkly...feel it...love it.
BEEEE it.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 04-20-2014, 09:53 AM

*throws more glitter*
SPARKLY!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-20-2014, 10:37 AM

*adds teal glitter and hearts to the party*

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 04-20-2014, 10:51 AM

*rolls in the glittery goodness*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-20-2014, 03:15 PM

*makes bunnie angles in the glitterie goodness*

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-20-2014, 11:00 PM

Oh my goodness there's so much glitter. -swims through it-

Hello everyone! Happy easter!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-20-2014, 11:03 PM

*adds rainbow glitter to the piles of Glitter*

How did I miss your response. O.o My bad!
Yeah, I'm excited! And hopefully she will! Despite the long trip to get over there. But it'll be worth it.

I know my mum's family better than dad's family. I have my grandma and grandpa on dad's side of the family, but then the giant family on mum's side. We're as close as we can be, despite the distance between us.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-20-2014, 11:16 PM

That's okay. xD I'm sure she'll be a little angel. x3

That's awesome. I wish, sometimes, I had a close extended family. But then I'm also very happy with my tiny little one, we're all very close.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-20-2014, 11:20 PM

Hopefully! Becca didn't travel well via planes when she was young, which is the reason we want to wait till Sophia is a bit older to take on a long trip like that.
That's great though that you're happy with what you have. :] How old is your tiny little one? :]

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-20-2014, 11:33 PM

Awe. I can understand that though!

I meant my tiny little family of three people. x3 Unless you count my puppy dog, who is about two. XD

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-20-2014, 11:35 PM

Mobius: Yeah, we had to fly up to Washington state when Becca was only a few months old (we being Becca and myself), and omg, it was so stressful, she basically cried for the whole flight and I kept on getting nasty looks from people around me because nothing I did would calm her. It isn't my fault that she wouldn't stop crying! D:
Oh, got ya! Dogs definitely count! We're about to have a family of six - counting the two dogs.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-20-2014, 11:48 PM

I can understand. It's not your fault her little ears were hurting, it's just the plane and altitude. v.v I always bring headphones on planes, because I feel bad for the parents with little ones.

What kind of puppies do you have? o8

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-20-2014, 11:55 PM

Yeah, it was either take the flight up, or spend hours in the car driving. And flying was the lesser of two evils. We did drive home though. I just got so sick of having people tell me that I was a bad parent because I couldn't calm her. Geeze people! :/ *sighs*

Simon - the blonde/white one, is a Pomeranian Papillon cross) and then Odin, the one looking at the camera, is a shelter rescue so we don't know what breed(s) he is.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-21-2014, 01:32 AM

That's awful for them to tell you that. Pressure in the ears as agnonizing, and children don't know how to pop them. It isn't the parent's fault--they're in pain!

Those are two sweeties, oh my gosh. So floofy!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-21-2014, 01:36 AM

Exactly!! It's not like I can give my 6 month old daughter a piece of gum to try to relieve the pressure that the altitude is causing! D: I was doing all I could. Plus I know too that she also wanted her dad, and he couldn't make the trip with is - he drove up late December for Christmas as he couldn't get a lot of time off of work - and I was flying up earlier to help my brother out as his wife was on bed rest and we were going in support of her in the last few weeks before my nephew was born. So combo of wanting daddy - Becca is a huge daddy's girl - and the altitude and the pain in her ears, she wasn't a happy little one for pretty much the whole flight.

They're our boys, for now. We have two human daughters, and two doggy sons. :] What breed is your dog? :]

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-21-2014, 01:44 AM

I just hate it when people tell that to parents. Like, I don't like babies crying on airplanes either. But it's not their fault, and it isn't the parent's fault. Biology yo. That's cute that she's a daddy's girl! I was too, apparently. I would chase my dad's car down the driveway when he went to work, screaming for him to take me with him. x3

I've got a lab-mix, who's my little sweet baby. And we have an English Mastiff. But he's a little brat and way too big, and makes me uncomfortable. I don't usually have an issue with dogs, but I do with him. He's snapped and barked and almost tore a chunk of my face off before, and my Dad gets mad at /me/ for it every time. I never even touch the dog, and he still attacks me. So he's kind of ruined me for big dogs, I don't ever want one that weighs more than me.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-21-2014, 01:49 AM

It really bothers me too - and it isn't like we don't try to calm them down and find a way to relieve the pressure. Sometimes, I've been told, getting them to suck on a bottle or a pacifier helps. It only sort of helped with Becca, but not enough for some people, apparently. We do all we can! Even I hate crying babies on planes, but what can one do. :/

Awww! I love labs! And oh dear! That sounds terrifying! Do you know why he tries to attack and snap at you? That doesn't sound like a safe dog to have around! Of course I'm also looking at this from the mindset of a mum, with two young ones. I know that plays into it for me with how I react.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-21-2014, 01:53 AM

Exactly. -shakes head- I just...the only time I'd have ever told that to a parent was when this woman's child was screaming for a toy, and she just sat there screaming right back. Not even words, just...'AAAAAAAH'. I was like '.___.'.

He's usually fine. So I don't know why he likes to snap and bite at me. The time he almost took my face off I was just hanging out in a chair and he went from laying by my dad's feet to centimeters from my face, and all I saw was teeth. I managed to get my arm up in time and could hold him at arms length, but he was way too big for me to protect myself. And my dad watched it happen, still got mad at me.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-21-2014, 01:57 AM

Mmmm, I would say something too to that woman! Really - I can understand crying from the pressure and being uncomfortable, but a child who screams for a toy and she screams back... that doesn't help matters at all.

That is so strange! O.o And that you did nothing to provoke him, yet you get blamed? Why?

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-21-2014, 02:05 AM

Exactly. There's no lesson to be learned there. :/

Because my Dad loves the dog. I don't know, it's not very fair, but. It happens. -sigh-