finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-10-2017, 01:09 AM

A kingdom filled with all kinds of supernatural creatures is ruled by a family of cat demons known as nekos. They split the land's between each of the races. This is a love story between two of the races.

Name: Edward Ulrich
species: vampire
Picture:
Bio: Edward is the only child of the Ulrich family one of the families the nekos counted on to keep the peace. There where loved and feared until a tragedy his family refused to speak of caused them to loose everything they are nothing but hungry, thirsty beggars now living in the ancient house his great grandmother had built.

Last edited by finx15; 04-11-2017 at 01:45 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2017, 02:37 AM

Name: Umi Wiecki
species: neko
Picture:
Bio: Umi is the oldest child of Wiecki family and has four younger sibling's. a set of twin brothers named Nick,Toya. they where born when Umi was four years old. about 2 year's later her twin sister's Ruby and Bijou where welcomed, to the royal family.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-11-2017, 01:53 AM

Ed leaned against the window of his house watching the few sheep they had managed to trade for roam over the small overgrown garden. He glanced over as a small girl entered with a paper in her hand. "What is is Mariposa?" he asked smiling at the only maid they had left. The girl grinned and rushed over. "My Lord I was in the market and come across this announcement. It says that there is to be a fair. There is even going to be a contest and the winner will receive money and be knight!" Mariposa blinked as he snatched the paper from her. "Finally!" Edward hugged the girl tightly. "I can finally see Umi again." Mariposa froze a little then laughed and hugged him back. "I'm so happy for you my lord...I wonder how her majesty is."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-11-2017, 05:21 AM

Princess Umi could not wait for the fair. it would start this Friday maybe she would be able to see Ed again. lately the royal court and her parents. where trying to convince her that she needs to get married. since one day she would rule this kingdom. with how ever she get's married to. besides that they worried that their daughter would never marry. "Bijou have you seen where my pet,ran off to by any chance?" she ask her youngest sibling in soft yet quite voice. trying to find out where her pet fox had wonder off to.

"I saw Mars walk off into the garden. knowing him he may be digging up a flowerbed by now." Bijou say's to her big sister in somewhat smart voice. she was pretty smart for her age so not many people. got mad at her for being sarcastic when she was right. it sometimes made her family wonder why. if she would become a great ruler someday. her big sister's pet fox was know as bit of pest. mostly to the royal gardeners once every few days.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-11-2017, 04:08 PM

Ed let Mariposa go and hurried to find his parents. Even though the contest called for money to enter his job at the flour place had given him enough money to enter. He paused at the entrance to the living room his gaze swept over the now familiar room. It was small with a love seat, cabinets filled with china dishes that had survived the massive sale of there belongings. Seated at on the loveseat was his mother while his father sat behind the oak desk in the corner. They both looked up as he entered after some arguing they agreed he could go and enter the contest. He headed to his room and began to pack for the journey managing to dig out his sword. He saddled his horse a beautiful chestnut mare who had been his friend for years. With one last hug to his parents who would follow him later he spring onto his horse and galloped towards the capital.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2017, 01:08 AM

"Thanks little sister I better go get Mars then." Umi says to Bijou then starts to walk off in hurry. to the garden hoping her fox did not. get in trouble just yet with one of the gardeners. she has wore a long dress in soft purple in color. her fox Mar's is normal white and red fox,with the black tips on him. he had been a gift to Umi form some secret admirer. the fox had ribbon on his neck with a hidden note in it. the note said "It was a bit difficult to get you this fox. but I hope you like it my beloved princess." the neko had think the note plus Mars.

Could have been a gift form Ed in some way. but she has not been able to see him for sometime now. so she could not just leave the castle. to try find him go talk to him about the note. Mars was still small kit when she got him. so she had to rise him with help of animal care taker. how has dealt with raising wild animals before.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-13-2017, 09:24 PM

Ed stopped at an inn a not far from the capital to eat and rest his horse. He would need to make it to the kingdom before the end of the day or he wouldn't be able to enter the contest. Once he ate he walked his horse for a while watching as the wall around the castle came into view. He noticed several people glaring at him as he walked past his horse beside him. He smiled as the guard took his money glanced up then told him to wait. One of the younger boys raced to the kingdom to see if the Ulrich boy would be allowed to enter the contest. "Your majesty!" the boy paused to bow to Umi then continued his course towards the king.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2017, 10:30 PM

She stop for a moment when she saw a boy run past by. "I wonder what is going on now? come on Mars you naughty little fox." Umi says say to her pet fox then picks him up. starts to walk to the thorn room quickly. could Ed have come to town hearing bout the contest?

Toya had notice his big sister walking by. he had been studying plant life as his teacher had ask him. the prince may be the third in line to the crown. but he knew if his sister got married to a king or prince. he are his brother Nick would have to take over. ruling the kingdom if it came down to that.

Queen Alice had always was the quite type. but knew when to speak about most things including,decisions. she notice how only two of their children had take after her. the two being Ruby and Nick out of the four kids. right now she was with her husband chatting with him.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-14-2017, 01:14 AM

"My King, My Queen." The messenger bowed taking moment to regain his breath. "The captain sent me to ask if the dishonored Ulrich boy is allowed to compete in the contest. He had the money and everything else he needs to enter." he stayed bowed before them worried what they would say.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-14-2017, 01:52 AM

"I will allow him to enter as long. you agree with it my dear wife." King Yuta says in thinking tone of voice. he is white tiger neko yet grew up in this fair kingdom. his rule would only last so long if he did. not agree to allow someone how has money to enter the contest. especially when they are form a dishonored family this would. be one of the few times for the Ulrich family to regain. what has been lost to them if there son would win such a contest.

Umi by now was running to the thorn room. holding her pet fox in her arms,wishing to hear. why messenger boy had ran past by her before. she worried not knowing if her parents my cancel. the ball that was planed after the contest. the hole kingdom is invited to it.

"I agree he should have chance to enter. please tell the captain he may enter the contest." Queen Alice says the messenger boy in kind tone of voice. people may be shock by their choice to allow. someone form a dishonored family to enter. but the people would just have to get use to the idea.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-15-2017, 03:55 PM

"As you wish." The boy bowed again and hurried out again smiling at Umi. "Edward is back." he whispered when he passed. He told the captain the news. "Alright." the captain nodded. "Go find a place to set up camp. Stay out of trouble." he warned. Ed nodded smiling and went to find a spot in the field. He found a shaded spot with lots of grass and left his horse there turning to study the other tents. Some where bearing the sigil of a baron or lord, a few bore the sigil of the king and even more without any sigil like him marking them as commoners like himself.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2017, 05:11 AM

Princess Umi was almost at the throne room door. when it opened up and saw the same messenger boy again. yet heard him whisper to her that her beloved Edward is back. her heart started to soar with joy. after he left she walks into the throne room to go talk with her parents. Mars starts to bark as they enter the room. wagging his tail like a dog would do so.

Queen Alice looks towards the throne room door. as she hears it open once more wondering how it could be now? a smile comes onto her face when she see's her oldest child enter the room. "Umi my child aw and I see you have Mars with you. did you wish to speak with us about something?" Alice ask there daughter in a soft voice. she was use to her kids coming to talk with them. for what ever reason's they may have. the queen her self is half white tiger and half house cat. she was Himalayan a fairly large in size.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-18-2017, 01:25 PM

Ed got his sword sharpened by a large smith who didn't seem to care either way about him. As he was walking back to his tent he meet a old friend. They talked for a while mostly about the tournament. "I missed the excitement of this place." Ed glanced down at the other boys siblings who had loved him when he was a barons son and it seemed there feelings hadn't changed. In the end his friend let the oldest of his brothers to with Ed to be his squire. Ed shared supper with them before finally making it to his tent. He sat down with a sigh.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-18-2017, 11:32 PM

After Umi talk with her parents they had dinner. her siblings where talking up a storm about the contest. as well the fair while trying to give Mars. some food they don't like to eat. Mars would eat some of the food if he likes it. if not he would move it away with one of his paws. once dinner was over and done with. the princess went to her bedroom go get some sleep for the night.

Knowing the next day would be a busy one. for getting the fair ready for the next few days till Thursday. Friday would be the most busiest with the contest going on. she wonder how many hours it would last for? unsure how many parts there was for the contest.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-20-2017, 10:15 PM

Erik made himself supper and then relaxed watching the stars come out remembering all the times Umi and himself would sit in the castle garden and watch the same stars he was watching know. Soon he was falling asleep excited to maybe get to see Umi the next day. ((Morning skip?))

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-27-2017, 06:24 AM

((Sure and sorry about the wait. was trying to think of what to post.))

The next day it was Morning Princess Umi woke up around 7 am. the first thing she did was have a shower. her maids had came into her room setting out some. clothes out for the day on her bed. a sun dress that was in a pink color with white background. plus flowers allover on the dress. she pulled on pair of slip on shoes. then looks over at her jewelry trying to find. a nice necklace to ware to go with her dress. but want it to balance out her look for the day. a crystal pendant necklace she pick out in the end. it look was held with sliver it match well with her hair.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-06-2017, 02:22 PM

((Sorry my computer was being fixed. I'm back.))
Ed woke the next day and stretched out his muscles grimacing a little. "I hate sleeping on the ground." he grumbled slipping into a clean white shirt and pants. He headed out to the fair grounds looking around at the food, souvenirs and everything else. He glanced over at the castle hoping that he would get to see Umi. He wondered closer to the castle not even noticing it until he looked up and noticed the castle wall.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-08-2017, 02:07 AM

Princess Umi had breakfast with her family in the dining room. they eat quietly at lest the adults where. the kids where talking about the fair. "Mother may we go walk around the fair grounds?" Ruby ask the Queen Alice in a happy sounding voice. unsure what her parents would say to this idea of there's.

Queen Alice sighs out softly "It may not be a wise idea with out guards. but I'll allow it if you get all your class's done first children." Alice say in a sweet sounding voice with a soft smile on her face. then giggles hearing the four young children groan loudly at her idea.

"Now now children please do as your mother ask of you all. Umi on the other hand may go out. to the fair grounds since the contest. is for her hand in marriage,she may as well. have a chance to take a peek at what young men are here for it." The king says his voice was happy yet strict. with his four younger children he would never allow them. to disobey them at such young ages.

"Father thank you. but I still need to take my queen lesson's later on today right?" Princess Umi ask in soft yet quite sounding voice. truth be tolled she was a little shock her old man. was allowing her to go walk around the fair grounds. knowing her luck with some guards to keep her safe.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:27 PM

Ed sighed at the gate and turned away knowing that even if he saw Umi there was no way the guards around her would never let him go near her. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked away scuffing his feet frowning in annoyance and anger. He grabbed a snack from one of the stands and sat on a wall people watching.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-06-2017, 12:26 AM

King Yuta starts to chuckle before speaking to his oldest daughter. "Umi you may have the day off. please take Mars with you and a few guards." he says to Umi then takes a long sip of his milk. he wonder how many young men would. try to win his daughters heart? hopeful not to many he did not want to die form heart attack.

Princess Umi smiles then starts to giggle before wanting to run off. "Oh thank you and I will make sure Mars. behaves himself he can be so lively at times." she says before whistling for her pet fox. to come a long if he was done with his meal. Mars looks up over at Umi then walks over to her side. he rub's his body against her legs. he would not let some people near her at all.