CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-20-2007, 11:25 AM

Welcome to "Pin the Crown on Yumeh"!

Overview
Pin the Tail is a lottery game where you try to guess what number the winning tile is! It costs 15 gold per ticket and the winning pot is 630 gold!

THE BELOW IS A SAMPLE:

The above is a sample of what a game board might look like. The gold square is the winning square. Every round, the numbering will change! Number 13 may be the winning tile this round, but next round the number may be 20! (And winning numbers may or may not repeat!) It's purely luck. :)

You'll notice there are also purple squares (in the case of the sample board, 11 and 36). Purple square winners will be put into a hat at the end of the Event. I will draw 3 names from the hat and draw their avatar as soon as I have time. :)

How to Play
1) Post here with which tickets you want. USE THE FORM, PLEASE! (ex: Ticket 5 and 10.)
2) Donate 15 gold per ticket to "Anyone and everyone". (This is a username! See the second post in this thread! Please do not donate to this account!)
In the text box please note which tickets you are purchasing, just in case! (ex: If you purchased 1 ticket, you would pay 15 gold. If you purchased 3 tickets, you would pay 45 gold.)
3) When all tickets have been purchased, I will reveal the winner who receives all the gold for purchased tickets - 630 gold!
Horray! Easy, wasn't it? :D

Tickets
- Ticket numbers range from 1 - 42.
- You may purchase up to 7 tickets per Round.
- Please do not attempt to purchase a ticket that was already bought. I will return any gold for an invalid ticket. (Validity is determined by who posted in this thread requesting the ticket number first - not by who sent the gold first.)

Rules
- No mules, please! I can and will check.
- You may win up to 2 Rounds. After that, you will not be able to play again for the rest of the Event to spread the wealth around. :)
- NEW RULE: If you do not send gold for your ticket purchases promptly (within a reasonable amount of time) of posting your 'reservation', your post 'reserving' the ticket will be deleted (meaning you will lose the gold earned for that post) and the numbers you attempted to 'reserve' will be avaliable for someone else to purchase. Thank you!

FILL THIS OUT TO RESERVE A TICKET ((Except don't. I'm not selling any for the rest of the Event! :D ))
Code:
Username:
Tickets:

anyone and everyone
You can call me Blade.

Old 12-20-2007, 11:26 AM

Hello! I am anyone and everyone!

To purchase tickets, please send the gold to me as a donation! But remember to post the form in this thread first!

---------------------

FAQ

1) I've won a purple square - does that mean I can only win one more time?
No! You're free to play as many times as you like. :D It's when you win two gold squares that you'll have to sit the rest of the Event out. :D You can win every purple square if you were lucky enough. XD

2) How many rounds will this game last?
I have ten game boards made up already. But I'll continue to host rounds until the Event is over. So if one day we only play one board and the next we play six, that's how many we'll play. XD If I run out of boards, I can always make new ones and if the Event runs out before we run out of boards, that's okay too. XD

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask them in-thread. :)

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-20-2007, 11:31 AM

Game closed! Thank you everyone who played, participated in the thread, or watched with amusement from the sidelines. :)

I'll look forward to the next time I run the game. :)

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-20-2007, 11:32 AM

[Winner's Circle]
Round 1: Cat Ghost
Round 2: Vadeil
Round 3: Nekuyo
Round 4: shoga
Round 5: blueblackrose

[Purple Square Winners]
Round 1: Merelia & Facade
Round 2: Facade & Kira Bella
Round 3: Shoga & Demari
Round 4: Vadeil & jurupamae
Round 5: Shrimp_Man & blueblackrose

Winners of the art drawing are highlighted in blue!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 08:26 PM

Tickets may be purchased and comments/questions can be posted... now. :D

Speed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Speed

Old 12-21-2007, 08:29 PM

Username: Speed
Tickets:1 and 2

Merelia
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-21-2007, 08:32 PM

Username: Merelia
Tickets: 12 and 34

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 12-21-2007, 08:41 PM

Username: Bunnyy
Tickets: 13 & 2O

• Muhahaha . 13 . 8D
    I must hurry up and enter stuff before I go away on holidays . x'3

Risque
bing chilling

Old 12-21-2007, 08:58 PM

Username:Circa Survive
Tickets:32 and 23. C:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 09:18 PM

Whoops. Goes to show you how awake I am - when I forgot to change the title of my thread. XD; Sorry about the confusion! <3

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:37 PM

• What confusion ? XD

That piccy in your siggy is so cute . > w <

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 09:43 PM

XD The thread title said "LOCKED" so I think people may have thought that there was no reason to read this thread. XD May have hurt ticket 'sales' and slowed down the game. XD

Isn't the bunny adorable? Nightgaunt's work is AWESOME!

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 12-21-2007, 09:44 PM

Username: Facade
Tickets: 9 and 10

Hey CK. <3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 09:45 PM

XD Hey Facade! <33

Facade

Old 12-21-2007, 09:50 PM

x3
Mmm, these snowflakes taste yummy. O:
I'm totally aiming for seven sets! That was my *completed* goal for the Halloween Event. ;3
Yet THIS time, I have ten times more free time to work on it. So maybe my goal will change to 14 sets. xP

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 10:01 PM

Oh - I like your goal. XD The items are going to be beautiful, so I really hope to see a lot in circulation. :D Particularly since a lot of people complained that they weren't going to be around for the Event, so we'll have a lot of people wanting some on the Exchange!

catghost
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2007, 10:02 PM

Username: catghost
Tickets: 40 & 17

Facade

Old 12-21-2007, 10:12 PM

Ohh - yay. =D
I may just sell the extra 7 sets the week after the event/within the month; I like having a proportional amount of sets, and since I have 7 Halloween sets, I find the need to have 7 Christmas sets. x3
So yeah. xD
-Le Fou- (inadvertently referred to Beauty & the Beast there, but Fou en Francais means crazy, so... xP)

Sylira
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-21-2007, 10:21 PM

Username: Sylira
Tickets: 11 and 31

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade
Ohh - yay. =D
I may just sell the extra 7 sets the week after the event/within the month; I like having a proportional amount of sets, and since I have 7 Halloween sets, I find the need to have 7 Christmas sets. x3
So yeah. xD
XD Ah, a bit OCD, like me, are you? XD Yeah, I'll be saving my extra sets for future contest prizes. XD And maybe save one or two sets for selling if I'm running low on gold before a major Event. XD

Facade

Old 12-21-2007, 10:41 PM

xD
I'm loving my avatar now. n_n
I spruced it up for the Avatar competition, and I'm loving it. <3
Like I said in that topic, I think having a skirt on my avatar is gonna be my trademark from now on. They're so much more personable on Mene than pants are. D:

And yes'm, I'm a tad OCD; just not very much so outside of the online world. I'm quite a slob, and generally lack this OCD-ish nature. :P

Ahh, you'll make such a great Moderator, what with your planning ahead and blah blah blah blah. =D
xP Sorry, I'm too hyped up by this event to really say much of anything sensible. >:3

I've got a party to go to in a bit; I'll probably leave soon, sooo yeah. C;
And don't think I forget our roleplay! I just need to set aside some time. >w<

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 10:49 PM

Seeeeeeeeekaaaaay.
<3
(CK, silly.)

How are you this lovely season? O:

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 12-21-2007, 10:53 PM

username: Melody Xyelle
Tickets: 3 and 7 <3

Eileanora
'heaven is the feeling i get in ...
Send a message via AIM to Eileanora

Old 12-21-2007, 11:00 PM

Username:Eileanora
Tickets: 19 and 6

hola ck! =]

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 11:08 PM

@Facade:
XD Your avatar is very snazzy. XD I was admiring it earlier when you posted to the competition. :D Good luck! :D

I love that most of the skirts are now unisex. :D I'm interested in seeing what those with male avatars do with them. :3

XD I'm more OCD online than I am offline as well. You should see the state of my room at the moment... It's horrible. And I don't even have the excuse that as I type this my room is being dismantled because we're moving up the road in time for Christmas. :3 My dad is packing away my mountains of books (one of the many reasons I will be back'n'forth all evening is that I'll be assisting) just so we can move the furniture... >_>; Online I am OCD to the point of dumb. XD; "No, this bookmark goes into THIS folder..."

XD Also, thanks re: how you expect I'll be as a Mod. <3 I appreciate that. XD <3 I'm excited about the Event too. XD I was going out of my mind last night trying to kill time before I could sleep. XD

Have fun at the party. XD And I know you wouldn't forget about the RP. XD Until the Event is over, I probably won't even check my Maneki Neko chat thread quite as much as I should. D:

@Future: <33! I'm busy, but happy and excited. XD How are you? :D Enjoying the Event so far? :D

@Eileanora: <33! All my lovely Mene friends are popping in! *delighted* :D