ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-03-2015, 12:10 PM

Hi to all the most active people on this site !!!
I'm one of them so i know why i invented this THREAD !
Just post what your doing at the moment !
ILL START and you CONSTANTLY KEEP POSTING

Right it's 7:55AM in Canada Montreal
and i'm getting ready for school i will be logging off after this post so i will be available at 4PM to reply so feel free to post !

1....2....3....GO !

Mask_Gamingx
Mask

Old 12-03-2015, 12:35 PM

It's 5:21Am In Clarkston Washington
I'm unable to sleep so I'm editing a ton of videos while also thinking up some story ideas for later. I'm also mostly nude save for pants, because I suck at games so making gold is hard.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-03-2015, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mask_Gamingx View Post
It's 5:21Am In Clarkston Washington
I'm unable to sleep so I'm editing a ton of videos while also thinking up some story ideas for later. I'm also mostly nude save for pants, because I suck at games so making gold is hard.
haha i`m ranked 30 for SNAKE game. its really starting to annoy me ..
But anyways i only play games after my gold earning refreshes back to 0/250.
Right now its 11:40AM and im headed to my tutorial in french (BIIIG EXAM) so ima head out pretty soon !
What type of videos are you hitting up ? let me know that interests me :)
Thank you for posting and participating ! Feel free to bring some friends to join and start a constant replying thread where people will always find someone to chat with at any moment thats my goal and my GOLD lol.

Speak to you soon my good friend oh and BTW what shall i call you ?
IM Tim Pleasure to meet you :) lol <- thats me rght now in real life lol.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 09:13 PM

@ 4:59PM at the moment and i'm watching a movie on netflix :) About to have super and after will start on my homework and studies , anyone doing anything more amusing ?

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 12-05-2015, 10:55 PM

it's 5:40 pm and i just got back from church.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 11:04 PM

Oooh how was it ? it's 6:50PM and i'm chatting with many of my good friends on here.
how do you ping someone ??

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 06:04 PM ----------

oh and its a pleasure meeting you i'm Tim :)

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-06-2015, 04:42 AM

@12:30AM,

Hey guys, so i fell asleep from 6pm till now, i was extremely active before early on the day and dozzed off xD !! Wish i get to chat with a few people i know before i head back to bed :) WhAT are you doing up at this time ?

lilrambo15

Old 12-06-2015, 05:40 AM

im trying to figure out this site

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-06-2015, 05:46 AM

Hey buddy how's it going ?! First thing you would want to do is subscribe to this THREAD to keep up with the conversations.
Welcome to Menewsha !And i want to brag a bit , your lucky you fell on me because im very active on this site and will have the pleasure of helping you out 24/7
I have many friends that will introduce them selfs to you so you could get a heads up and start earning gold to not have to be naked hehe :P What's your name ?
HERE vist this thread so we could get to know eachother.
FORUM -> HANGOUTS -> ChillHangout
any questions or anything feel free to ask or tell :) till next time !

---------- Post added 12-06-2015 at 02:08 AM ----------

@ 2:53AM , Goodnight everyone ! After taking 10 minutes to answer each one of you, you guys drained my energy lol xD !! Jokes jokes i'm loving it ! :) Tomorow taking the day to study but ill keep replying to you.
If anything check out my signature, your sure to find me there !

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-06-2015, 11:39 AM

@7:30AM at the moment, Just woke up .. Making myself a coffee and i just recently joined an RP, for those who don't know me ive never been in one so wish me luck xp. Feel free to join and helpout are new comer !
It's under the forum -> Supernatural and Horror -> HumainVSZombies
Who else is preparing them selfs a coffee ?

---------- Post added 12-06-2015 at 10:31 AM ----------

@11AM, I'm having pancakes ! 8P

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-07-2015, 09:48 AM

@5:30AM,
I just woke up , i'm going to take a shower workout for an hour and then head to school :) What about you?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-07-2015, 08:41 PM

Post around for a bit, play some games and do some art then exercise ect ect. . .

an average day.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-07-2015, 09:11 PM

Nephila:
I went to school , and then pretty much did the samething, Posted around as well. I'm the champion in SpaceInvaders so i use that for my gold, i always seem to reach the limit lol. The limit's pretty small xp
You could only get 50 golds maximum per attempt right ? Anyways that's what i noticed. What do you do for exercise ? Jog ? Workout ? And what art do you do? Because i'm looking for someone to draw me a mafia dark theme signature and for a cheap price, so if i could find a friend who can do me that favor it would be awesome :). I'm a bit bumped out today, usally i'm highly active but since my arrival to this site, i'm considering this as the most down moment. I guess everyone gets those ;/.
Lol don't mean to bust your bubble xP ! I'm very positive and would love to get to know you :) What's your name ? What's your favorite colour ? Favorite food ? Fvorite sport ? music ? What's your background? Anyways you could write long texts i follow pretty well :) If you want i can begin introducing myself first so you could get a general idea of what i'm looking for lol.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-07-2015, 10:16 PM

I do a bit of everything for my workouts. I get bored easily of routines so I trick myself by doing a bit of yoga, dance, walking, biking, Jumping rope, and strength training. I switch it up a lot and love trying new things. Today is core day so ab work and stretching, I might do a bit of cardio.

I like the Fishing Game best. :) It's only 30 points a game for it but it's quicker for me compared to some of the other games. I've became good at getting the max level of fish way before the timer is up so while I'm waiting for the timer to tick out I do other things, like post or search other sites lie DA.

As For art it's also a bit of everything. I prefer Sci-Fi and Fantasy but also sometimes Portraits and landscapes. I'm starting to break into doing it professional, but it's mostly freelance and hobby stuff right now.

No worries about my bubble. I have a thick skin from being on the net since the 90s. It's great to see someone actively trying to up their post levels and getting to know people on the forum rather than just being a random spaz.

Nephila is what I prefer for online stuff. I like all colours. I have a very situational mind. Some more for different situations, which is also like my music taste. It depends on my mood. I like pretty much everything from classical to dubstep to Metal and hip hop. I used to love track and filed when I was a part of it. But I had an accident that kept me from perusing it further. :( Some one set the hurdles up wrong and instead of falling away from the thing it stuck on. I kicked myself in the face backward from the dislocation. I don't do much with sports anymore because watching them makes me sad for the days I used to play them actively. I also used to love soccer.

As a foodie the fav food is near impossible to say. I love good food from every corner of the globe prepared properly with love that looks pretty. Simple things like grilled cheese or a bowl of rice or soup can brighten your day and outlook for the rest of the week. I do also love spicy foods. Thai, Indian, Mexican. <3 yum. Oh and sweets.

As for bg, I'm from Canada. My family has been here for a while so I'm very mixed. Which is a very North American thing. I have roots that are Scottish, German, Welsh, French and Metis. My daughter has Ukrainian, Italian and English added to the list. God help her children they're going to need a HUGE family list. XD

I was raised on the "poor side" of town with a lot of Asian, Oji-Cree students in my class. There was like 5 whites in my kindergarten and Gr1 class. When my grandmother passed we inherited her home. When we moved in and I transferred to a new school it was a bit of a culture shock to suddenly see only white kids. No more sharing of yummy Asian snacks. . .in fact most of the white kids wouldn't share because of special diet requirements to begin with. It was a French immersion Roman Catholic school. At home we mostly spoke a very broken English/french/German mix and we were far from catholic. So it was really confusing for me to be in that place.

I guess with Grandma's money they thought an expensive school would be best for me. The nuns, were far from loving with little to no Patience for children. I hated it and hated the kids there. And I let them know it too. I acted out constantly at that school. When they called my parents in and had a meeting about my behavior I busted into tears and begged to go back to my previous school. Where teacher's smiled and students laughed and shared. Where god could be a girl too. (The idea of Mary not being a goddess after being exposed to Durga and Earth Mother was the hardest thing about that place)

I was blessed with very understanding parents and I ended up going back to a public school setting. Sadly not the same one but it was far better than where I had been. I made new friends quickly there and had a pretty happy child hood after that.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-07-2015, 10:34 PM

You really know a lot about yourself, many people don't. I do as well. Wow, i already feel like i know you for how accurate and how much you know and have done for yourself !

My whole life i was in french schools, ive always lived in monteal and still loving it.I could relate with winters only because i play hockey outside at my neighborhood's ice rink where we all gather up and hangout and play with passion ..
I'm really serieus in what i do in life ..
Like for those 5 to 6 hours a day i'm playing hockey outside or jamming with my guitar i imagine millions of people watching me and i get that bursting energy inside of me that just wants to do more and more ! :P
My favorite colour is green because i'm more of a down to earth personality.
My favorite movie is the movie series Fast N Furious two reasons
first is because of the swagger of the movies (Cars,Women,Places) and Second
because the series is based on family after all !
and also that the series has captured me since my childhood :P
it's freezing cold like i said the only reason i could agree with winter is because of my passion for hockey hehe.
People are very friendly it isn't dangerous out here anymore the ghetto's aren't as bad as anywhere else , i know since i live in between the rich and the poor.
My favorite actor is Will Smith, All of his movies have a deep meaning into it and great moral that you can relate with in real life situations.
For the holidays this year i won't be doing much because i'm really tight with money and all ..
I get paid under the table and my season ended when the first flake of snow fell..
I work in Paving (Construction) Uni stone and Cement work.
So at the moment i have no money coming in. I'm looking for a job Downtown in FootLocker or something , something for someone my age ..
I win in life because of where i place myself.. I never look at my situation and then not have anything to push for , in life there's always a reason for something and never a reason for nothing. <--- You understood that ? lol let me know xp

Woow sorry i put way to much info into this hehe It shows i love communicating in friendly ways and that i love to learn :P So what about you ? Oh and I'm Italian and Portuguese my mother's Italian and my father's Portuguese but i take 100% from my Italian side.
I was never really that close with my dad's side as they saw me as a rebel my whole life.. i cant deal with people who ONLY see the bad in others .. because there's always a reason and an explination to everything.. Everryone is how they are and do what they do for a good reason. If what their doing is bad then it's only a matter of time till they realise it.
Okay right i'm talking on my own haha !!!

Anything else you wanna know let me know :)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-08-2015, 10:20 PM

Ahh. Cool I'm from Winnipeg. Yes we definitely both know about the snow. XD I love the snow, going for walks when it's snowing is nice. I like how the cool air feels when you breath it. I loved that about sports too, but it was strange even with lots of people watching I could disconnect and just hear my own thoughts. Like be really in the moment and focus on winning.

Oh My favorite movie series are Jurassic Parks. When I was younger I wanted to go live with the dinosaurs and be their Queen. Strange thoughts we have as children. XD Will Smith is one of my favorite actors too. I love the light hearted comedies he's in like MIB and Wild Wild West of corse Fresh Price is classic. And the stuff he's doing lately is great too. I can't wait to see him in the new Suicide Squad movie.

Heh the "Poor Side" Where I'm from isn't really that dangerous either. Lots of nice people are more than willing to help each other out. The moms in our neighborhood had this child rotation thing going on. Where about 5 families worth of kids would all rotate to different homes. Like they would give free baby sitting to the other moms and help with snacks. I got to learn a few phrases in other languages I normally wouldn't have. I'd usually end up helping in the kitchen because the group I hung around with was mostly boys and some of the moms were old fashioned. American Style "ghettos" are always portrayed so crazy in movies. Sometimes I wonder if they're really that bad or if it's just Hollywood fluff.

I'm in the same boat with Christmas. My Dad's cheque was small because he took a week off for being sick so I gave mom and dad some money for hydro. I can't have them freeze. But that's ok my daughter is very understanding. I do have a bit saved for this kind of thing so she'll still be getting something small for her Steam Account. My little Gamer girl. XD

Yes, I do know what you mean. :) Also always keep trying when you want to quit and know you have the power to change what you don't like. It's a very athlete way of thinking. DO IT! COMMON! DON'T LET YER DREAMS... lol Shia lebeuf my spirit animal. XD

Ahh cool. Do you speak all three or only English? Do you have any pets?

And don't be sorry! It's fun getting to know people this way. I also prefer positive High Energy people. Have fun getting in trouble running down the streets at night. Or just being happy and dancing for no reason and talking with each other. You know making them memories that last over spending cash.

I also like people that can just be cool with. The kind that aren't out telling every one how much money they spent on some silly brand name. Material stuff doesn't impress me and much as a yummy sammich. XD Girls that are splattered with that sort of thing make me the craziest. They're like walking commercials for different designers. XD

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-08-2015, 11:12 PM

Bahahaha the commercial thing really freaking killed me XD. I just have to add to that, i don't like that either, my type of girl is simple and self confident. Especially beautiful. In a way where i don't feel like i need to always tell her how she's doing and if she's doing it right in life. Where the relationship is balanced and we are both doing are thing.

To answer your questions , i love STEAM ! Haha she's awesome ! ;p
I only speak French and English, my parents kinda were againts eachother for everything, one didn't want me to learn Italian and the other Portuguese, i shouldn't blame them for anything tho, i'm the one who should learn my roots.
Yeah i love the point where i meet people !

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-10-2015, 12:23 AM

Hey guys you want to know a "Chill" place on this site to hangout ? VISIT MY SUPER HIGHLY ACTIVE THREAD IN MY SIGNATURE ! Feel free to hop in anytime ! Someone will be there to answer and you could meet new people from all around the world ! Oh and, Bring your palls !

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-10-2015, 10:29 PM

OK I'll take a look there. :D

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-10-2015, 10:32 PM

Alright let me know what you think about it ^^. I just finished supper i prepared for my mom that came home with supper half way on the table lol.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-13-2015, 08:29 PM

It's looking great so far. :D I'm sure it will have a huge grand opening. :D seems some people are already posting in it too. :D

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-14-2015, 01:40 AM

Thank you loll , your great ! ^.^

Juunansei

Old 12-30-2015, 08:34 AM

League of Legends is dumb, I've been trying to get to Platinum, but surprise, an ADC that goes 1/10 first 15 minutes! Very fair, and balanced match making system, but then surprise, the next game I get queued against a Diamond 1! Then I get a Jungler who again, feeds. They call me a noob for not helping out when I'm top and they're at Dragon, then I get reported.

Anyways, I wanted to rant so that I feel better, but Hello, how is your day today? Or night.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-31-2015, 07:52 PM

Wow! That's a lot of background on you two up there. Very cool autobiographies! :)

Godessofwar000
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2016, 02:22 AM

its 9:10pm and im just sitting here browsing this site lol. talking to my sister about her day and later i may watch t.v