HederaHelix
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-24-2014, 06:57 PM

Hey there, welcome to my art thread! Make yourself at home!

I used to have another thread here a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away...actually, no. Quite sure it was in the same galaxy, and maybe the same planet. But enough small talk. The thread title is self explanatory so lets jump directly to some sketches.

I'm really fond off dark damp forests where mushrooms grow and I feel like I'm always surrounded by errrm interesting things so this is inspired by that.

The gypsy dancer

The green man

and the finished image

There's a Romanian belief that on ful Moon nights the fairies called Ielele (the them - I know it's weird translated) come out to dance and punish anyone who dares too look upon them.

I was reading the Memoirs of Casanova and felt the need to draw Venice, however that's a completely imaginary Venetian scene.

Just an antlered dragon.

The locolico (or something like that) they are the nine demons of disease in gypsy mythology.

"The Composer" Portrait of Tobias Sammet. This one is done and on the wall, just need to take a better picture of it and I promise I'll upload it.

Figuring out how to draw on the tablet I made this and the following peacock.

Freddie Mercury

Tribute to my best friend (imaginary friend that is - I know, I'm crazy, he sais I'm fine though)

Hope you enjoy my art, if you don't please do tell me! criticism is always welcome. More to come when I quit being lazy and distracted.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-26-2014, 12:39 AM

Tobias Sammet? I like Avantasia, too. :3

Do you take commissions?

HederaHelix
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2014, 05:48 PM

At the time being I am quite busy but I'd love to work on commissions once I get some of the things I already have to do out of the way :)

And I love both Avantasia and Edguy and I think Mr. Sammet is pretty much my hero haha

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-28-2014, 12:55 AM

:3 Awesome. I don't mind waiting at all~

Haha. Avantasia's awesome. Did you hear that some people who worked with Avantasia also worked with League to make an album?

HederaHelix
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2014, 12:09 PM

Quite sure they worked with many people to make many albums. Didn't know that one haha

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-29-2014, 08:24 AM

Aye. But I thought it was cool that they'd work with League. Totally unexpected. Not bad end result, either!