Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2007, 03:58 AM

The life that is your death. As you die, you come out into another life either a few centuries back or a few forward. Why? There is no reason. How? There is no way. What the heck do these questions have to do with there being two different areas? Nothing. But for some reason, a few people can materialize and cross the barrier between these two worlds, but only if they are holding an item created in the world they originally came from. The same people also remember what happened in their previous life. Again, why? That is to be discovered. You will be one of these travellers who retain their memories and can live two lives at once.

Acctually, I may change this COMPLETELY so that it is different. Dunno why, but I might.

Will add more here later.

Copied from an RP in progress made by me on Gaia. I think i'm going to start both that one and this one off on the same day.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2007, 04:01 AM

What has happened up until now.....

Nothing. The RP hasn't even been set up completely. -sweatdrop-

Basic sketchy outline of the worlds and such - Did this with random thoughts popping into my head so it's definately an outline type thing. :3

The life that is your death
You live but not in life
Your life is not in death
Your death is real in life

Where are you?
Where is the master?
Where is the block between these two worlds
One world can destroy the other, but the other can't defend.
What do we do?
Ask the master?
WHERE IS THE MASTER?
What does he know?
He can travel between life, death, null, Coriana and Zantaros.
Zantaros = mechanical
Coriana - Medieval
Those few travelers have no power other than that given to travel through Coriana and Zantaros - artifact from life, death. Master's artifact created in null space - can transfer items from each world to the other.
Null is powerful.
What is null?
Null is nothing. How does something be made out of nothing? It isn't.
It is captured by the life that is death.
What is your life?
An illusion life is. An illusion death is. When one "dies" in one world, they land in another as a baby. Only those who gain an artifact from another area can truly travel to death.
Death is rest.
Death is the ultimate goal, but not known.
People believe you die, but you only migrate and live again from start to finish. No new people are born. The balance is kept.
Eventually, everyone will die in truth and another cycle of three world will begin with Death being a new place and two new areas created.
There is no true rest - just a pause for those who live in Death.

Search and release conflict. Die in truth and allow for your loved ones to come. Only the master is doomed to wander alone forever until after billions of cycles, everyone will be alone among the world of five lives.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2007, 04:33 AM

-People RPing/characters will go here eventually-

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2007, 04:35 PM

Few more posts before I start editing.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2007, 04:56 PM

I think one more after this.