Moonlight Rose Dragon
Send a message via MSN to Moonlight Rose Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Moonlight Rose Dragon

Old 10-21-2007, 05:49 PM

Story:

About 2000 years ago a war was fought on the earth between the vampires and werewolves. After a long bloody fight the Vampires came out and forced the Werewolves to live in the darkness of the mountains while the Vampires walked the darkened earth.

Now the time is drawing closer to the werewolves revenge and a new war that is to begin. Who will win the war? No one knows until the wolves are ready to attack the vampires who walk freely on the earth.

Will the Vampires be able to walk to the earth once again or will they be forced into the mountains of the darkness?

Rules:

Keep to Menewsha rules.
Keep it pg13
Romance is allowed but only to kissing any futher take it else where.
Fighting is encouraged

Profile:

Name:
Apperence:
Bio:

evilhetty

Old 10-23-2007, 06:00 PM

I want the vampires to win XD

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-04-2007, 07:31 AM

||I'm guessing we just post it?||
Name: Hikaru Hitachiin
Race: Vampire
Apperence: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w.../votsuba06.jpg
Bio: Hikaru grew up among vampires who were evil and cruel. Hikaru promised herself she would never become that. But as she is getting older she realizes maybe she's getting evil.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-02-2008, 08:27 PM

Name:Yuki Haron
Race:werewolves
Appearance:
Bio: She does not look like a werewolf but she is one. She thinks that somewhere in her family line there is a vampire. So what is she to do now? She becomes a spy for the werewolves hoping to stop this war