Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 09-27-2007, 06:54 PM

Jesslynne shrugged, these two were intriguing and a game of wits and well any game that caused her to think was quite fun for her. Aside from situations of danger she enjoyed mental challenges and never disliked dealing with people of the same sort.

"I dunno... one can be tempted if they're intrigued enough by the people to try to say hello and get guns shoved in their faces," Jess replied with a sly glance at the boy. "I've made no move to harm you, and neither has Terry here."

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 09-27-2007, 07:30 PM

"And we have made no move to harm you either, as evidenced by the lack of blood on the walls and floor." Ebony made a soft laugh behind closed lips as her light eyes surveyed the duo. "And what is it that's tempting you?" She smiled.

Charlie stayed silent this time, watching his sister through the corners of his eyes. His main focus the two in the doorway. There was something odd about this couple and he didn't buy that they were dating either.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 09-27-2007, 11:00 PM

Akirian quickly caught the gun nearly dropping it. Ebony was right it was kinda heavy she would have to get used to it quickly if she wanted to be able to use it. She knew that much. "where do i put it? surely i can't put it in my pocket right?" Akirian asked.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-27-2007, 11:04 PM

"It's not loaded at the moment so you can put it anywhere. When it's loaded I suggest keeping it somewhere easy to access and where you're not likely to shoot yourself. Maybe your waistband like Charlie does with his nine mils" She suggested.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 09-28-2007, 12:11 AM

"Okay." Akirian said holding up the gun like she was going to fire it. "Bang" she joked.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 12:14 AM

Ebony couldn't help but smile "Hold it firmer, the recoil will send it flying if you shoot it for real like that." She advised. Charlie smiled. This virus thing was good for Ebony, he hadn't seen her look out for anyone but him in...forever.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2007, 12:18 AM

Akirian nodded holding the gun firmer and straightening her arms. "This good?" she asked. Looking up at Ebony questioning.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 12:22 AM

Ebony nodded "when you fire, let your arms bend a little, it'll take the edge off of the recoil until you get used to it." She added. Again a hand left the gun and this time grabbed the backpack, picking it up and slinging it to just infront of Akirian. "When you find someplace to store the gun, you can load it." Hand back on her own weapon.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2007, 12:52 AM

Akirian nodded and bent her arms abit. She held it there for a moment before looking for a place to put it. She guessed in her dress between her non-existant breasts was fine for now. She picked up the pack and slung it onto her back like she would when she went camping. Adjusting the straps to suit her she looked up and smiled.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 12:58 AM

Ebony nodded "Too heavy? Just right? Or light? It should be a little on the light side, we need to get some food in it for you yet." She told her, surveying the girl. She liked having the company of someone who looked up to her for once. It was nice. Charlie seemed to read this in his sister and sighed. She armed her, now she wants to mother her. The worlds gone to hell in a handbag.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2007, 01:06 AM

"Its light i coulld carry more if needed. Its like when dad and i went camping." Akirian smiled. She missed those trips with her dad but he was gone now.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 01:09 AM

Ebony nodded "Good. We'll fill the rest with food later." She promised "Then we'll use some of that ammo with firing at stationary targets "Then we'll move on." She promised.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2007, 01:12 AM

"Yay!!!" Akirian cried jumping up. "I get to learn how to shoot." she chanted.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 01:24 AM

Ebony laughed and looked at Charlie amused. "Calm down, it's only a gun." She told Akirian.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2007, 01:28 AM

"Ota." Akirian said sitting down smiling brigtly. She was excitting, she was gonna travel with Ebony and Charlie, get food and learn to shoot a gun. Maybe even see zombies. Nothing could seem more fun in her eyes right now, but she had no idea as to the much horror that would come with these things.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 01:32 AM

"Now as I said before, we have a lot to do and a lot of ground to cover. Would you mind removing yourself from the doorway so we can go?" She adressed the couple in the doorway.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2007, 02:14 AM

Aki stood up catchint the hint that it was time to go. She stood ready and waiting to follow Ebony.

SEG
*^_^*

Old 09-28-2007, 02:58 AM

[ Whell, here goes nothing. ]

Outside, dusk began to settle huskily upon the weathered streets, slowly and stealthily, the reeking, festering corpses of the walking undead hobbling around as if they truly had a purpose. The sound they made, a pained, screeching moan, always grated upon Richard's nerves, a chocolate brow quirking behind his short, matching choppy bangs. The lids that shaded his ruby gaze slowly drifted apart, his languid gaze meandering quite lazily about his surroundings, cold and calculated malice laced so deeply in his orbs that they resembled daggers.

He scoffed, withdrawing lethargically from the pants pocket of his pinstriped trousers a gleaming pair of thickly framed glasses; the stark black contrasting drastically against his lightly tanned skin. He adjusted his tie, the silk gleaming like blackish venom, paying no nevermind to the gagging stench stinging his nostrils as the hideously gangrening corpses of the undead began their dysfunctional approach upon him. He was obviously far more preoccupied with his appearance and maintaining his outfit, than the swiftness death was approaching him. He idly checked the golden fabric of his dress shirt, making sure that his long sleeves were indeed drawn up about his elbows, fastened tightly into place with a pair of stretchy, deep black garters. Satisfied, he moved to maneuvering the buttons of his deep red vest out of their hold, rotating his stiff neck clockwise, then counterclockwise, a loud crack uttering as he passed a satisfied groan.

The first of many broke free from the masses, Richard's back turned blindly to the slobbering mouth that was agape, ready to sink into his deliciously untainted flesh. 'Eat leather,' Richard muttered callously, pivoting on a heel and jamming the other straight into his target's mouth with a stinging kick to the face. He grimaced at his tainted shoe, his heel cackling against the street as his slide it along in an attempt to cleanse it, his eyes focused upon what appeared to be a long, gleaming wooden stick laying dormant upon the ground. He slipped a toe beneath it, flipping it up and over his head, his heart pounding irately as a decent surge of zombies lurched for him.

He snatched it from it's decent, spinning it expertly behind his back, managing to catch a couple zombies in the process. He ducked in and out of their multiplying masses, briefly glancing down to identify his weapon. A broom? he thought with a sarcastic scoff, rolling his eyes in disbelief as he smacked the frayed, fanlike end against zombie face, rebounding fluidly to ram the smooth, knob-like handle into the gut of another.

'Fucking zombies,' he growled, grabbing two zombie heads and slamming together so that he could make a sprint for the temporary safety the curb offered. It took them a few seconds before finally realizing those they were attacking were not fresh meat, a massive communal groan ringing out loudly into the night as they turned toward him. He began pivoting the broom like a baseball bat, winding up for the zombie curve ball that was fast on its way. 'Swing batter, batter,' he chanted, finally garnering the ability to mentally number off his opponents.

Only a small group of twenty or thirty. Sure, he was a pretty skilled fighter, however, he was far more used to taking on groups of this mass with at least one weapon. Not that that mattered much now, what was done was done. He wouldn't last much longer; especially given the rate he was currently going, only taking down a few given his limited weaponry. He could only duck out and broom bash for so long, after all.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 09-28-2007, 05:30 PM

((Sorry, work takes up a lot of my evenings at the moment.))

Jesslynne stepped away from Terry with a bow of the head to Ebony, but the glint in her eye as she done it showed she was teasing more than being obedient. Terry drew beside her, he didn't like these sort of moods where she enjoyed teasing who she deemed a worthy opponent and there were two of them.

"As you wish my liege," Jess added more to the tease as she reached out and held the door open with her right hand. Her sleeve lefted so her second dagger, locked in place was noticeable as well.

Terry stayed cautious and knew not to say a word to get anger from anyone in the room. Instead he leaned against the wall studying the floor and waited to see how this game will play out.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-28-2007, 09:44 PM

There were three audible clicks as the three guns in the room became active. "Do you think I won't kill you simply because I have seen your face and heard your voice?" Ebony asked as her second hand vanished in the folds of her skirt. "Now take this as a final warning remove yourself and your blades. I can see that you are excellent at using them or you would not be so cocky but a bullet can reach it's mark faster that a blade can."

Charlies weapons no longer stood idle, his grip had become firmer and he was now clearly pointing them at both strangers with a smile. As the one in Ebonys lap raised to target the nearest opponant. Terry. A colt .45 was brought forewards by her spare hand and she smiled dangerously.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2007, 05:24 AM

"Ebony... " Akirian whispered. She was not sure threatening them was necessary but she didn't want to distract them if it was.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 09-30-2007, 09:25 AM

A giggle burst out of Jesslynne as the situation seemed to worsen though she wasn't scared so much as amused. She enjoyed situations such as these and enjoyed games, that anyone who knew her would know. A friendly smile was returned to both of the marksmen in the room pointing guns at her and Terry.

"Come now, the door is open and my blades are locked in place," Jess said ignoring the guns pointed at her, in fact she was inphased by them and was probably one of the few the marksmen actually didn't see groveling or being obedient at the threat of being shot. "You three aren't the only ones who need ammo, a second reason why we're here."

Terry looked up at the sound of the guns and the threats, knowing that wouldn't make her fear. In fact the only thing that made him uneasy in this world was Jess when she found a worthy opponent to play her games. He was becoming uneasy now as he heard her giggle and the taunt in her voice wasn't at all welcoming in the situation. But he knew that when she said she wouldn't harm anyone she wouldn't but... they didn' know that.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-30-2007, 11:41 AM

The only problem with playing games like this with the Winters family was that they often escalated into a fight. The main reason for this being that before they can even walk they are taught never to trust anyone. And so Jesslynnes word wasn't taken for anything other than meaningless words. It could be a lie, it could be the truth the Winters siblings were never going to risk it. Maybe that was why they had managed to survive from so long moving from place to place.

A loud bang and wood flew into the strangers hair as a bullet wized between them, embedding itself in the door. "Excuse me if I don't trust you." Charlies voice followed the bullet sending the small stream of smoke from his handguns barral dancing in the air "But we've only just met so I suggest that you move yourselves back to a safe distance because my sister here doesn't do warning shots. At least not ones that miss the skin."

Ebonies fingers seemed itching to pull the triggers. She trusted these strangers even less than Charlie did and would have loved to shoot them both dead on the spot. Of course they were being overly cautious their vital organs were protected by kevlar but thier throats...it was all too easy to wind up dead if you got too cocky and they were born cocky to start off with.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 09-30-2007, 03:09 PM

"Jess..." Terry said in a half whisper, his voice didn't give away fear but of weariness.

A small squeak of surprise escaped his through when the gun went off, though neither flinched away. Terry only skidded away from Jesslynne afterwards knowing all to well that a threat didn't cause her to fear, not when she was in this mood. Now though his attention was on the girl who he was now a bit closer to due to moving away from Jesslynne. "Er.... I'm rather useless with anything, she's the fighter. Just to let you know so you don't shoot me.. just don't want to be near her when she's playing her games.."

Terry blabbed on and watched wearily playing frightened, he wasn't but he didn't want to be shot because he was moving away from Jesslynne knowing she'd probably trip him if he tried to leave. She had the truth of it though, he did need more ammo though he was rather useless at aiming it...

Jesslynne listened as Terry slided away amused more by his reaction than the other boy's. Maybe she was taking this too far but she didn't like to show obedience to ones who believed the could demand it. Her kindness was becoming slim, she had no intention of hurting them.

"I didn't ask you to really trust me, but I keep my word," Jess replied the taunting tone leaving her voice a fraction. "I may not take orders well, as you can tell but keeping ones word gets you better off in the world. I've never had the intention of injuring either of you. Still don't. We just need ammo, and thought new acquaintances could be made. Terry may not have as good of shot as you two.. in fact not great at all so his bullets are rather wasted too quickly, so we need new supplies much more."

"You don't have to tell them of my flaws!" Terry said before he could think of keeping his mouth shut. A blush crept across his cheeks as his eyes darted between the two.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-30-2007, 03:21 PM

Ebony nodded once "What have you got? The ammos a bit depleated for the nine mils There's only like ten boxs left someone else beat us here and took all of the shotgun shels from what I can see either that or the shop never stocked them, the labelling is so screwed up nothings in the right place. There was an ammo shop back down the highstreet but the main windows are gone so they didn't prove worth investigating, but the ammo may still be there. Most people haven't had the foresight to find a gun yet." Still the colt .45 remained on Jess while the 9mm pointed towards the back room. Indicating that he was free to find the ammo he needed.

Charlies face hardened "Asking us to trust your word is asking us to trust you. We have no reason to. Especially not when you are armed." Both his weapons remained trained on Jess, letting Ebony deal with terry. He was growing bored and impatient. Eager to leave the shop and head to new territory. Something more linked to special forces soldiers and people of a more illegal and violent nature.