StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-25-2007, 03:52 PM

She settled on the couch placidly, getting comfortable and letting her fingers run through the cats fur. "Awww....cute name..." and a cute cat.... It wasn't likely Ezri could ever get more relaxed. she was warm, and there was a cat next to her. she had no reason to be worried

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 04:51 PM

Jack handed her the mug of tea and smiled. "Here you go." he smiled as he rested back in his chair. Smiling he looked at her. "You seem very comfortable here."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 05:20 PM

Gracefully she accepted the mug, taking a sip carefully, still petting the cat. "I guess I am... It's just hard to be stressed when I'm nice and warm, have a cat next to me, and cup of hot tea." Settling back into the couch, she gave another smile.

"I really don't know how to thank you properly for all this..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 05:38 PM

"Your smile is just perfect." he said. "Maybe there is a think you can do for me. You see I have this sunallergy and I can't walk out in day light, so I switched my system over to stay awake at night and sleep at day. I love fruit but I can't get any. If I gave you some money, could you bring me fruit twice a week?" he asked her.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 05:53 PM

Ezri blushed a little from the smile comment, but she still smiled. "That wouldn't be a problem. What kind do you like best? I normally grab strawberries every day, so this wouldn't be a bother at all..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 05:55 PM

"I like everything, but I like pears the most. " he smiled. "Thank you very much. I'll also give you a key to the house so you can come in without waking me." he smiled.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 05:57 PM

Ezri smiled. "So, pears. Gotcha..." She relaxed again. "I'll be very quiet for you when I drop in. Wouldn't want to wake you."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 06:04 PM

He started to laugh. "That's sweet." he smiled and drank his last bit of tea. "Hey it's already late out, why don't you sleep over? My guest room is always ready." he smiled.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 09:48 PM

Quietly, she finished hers as well, answering only after the last of the tea was gone. "That would be great. I'm a little blind, so walking at night isn't very pleasant..." she emphasized this by pushing her glasses up. His guest room was ready? How long had she been in that shower that he'd been able to get that ready?

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-26-2007, 06:59 AM

Jack saw the puzzled look on her face. "I clean the room everyday, so I if I have unexpected guests they can just get to bed right away if they want." he explained.
Slowly he stood up, drawing the cats attention, which stood up stretched out and leaped back onto his friends shoulder again. Smiling he petted the cat. "I think Spook wants to keep you company." he laughed softly.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2007, 07:01 AM

Ezri smiled. "Ah. That's more industrious than I." True, she cleaned....but not every day religiously. She smiled rising. "Thank you again. you don't hve to do any of this..." At the cat however, she simply reached to pet it herself. "It's a sweet darling...Sure you won't get lonely without him?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-26-2007, 07:08 AM

Jack laughed some as he guided her to the room he had spoken of. "Nawh, I think I won't." he smiled as he opened the door and let the girl check it out. The cat jumped off his shoulder and found it's place on the pillow.

"You can use everything here in this room, just make your self at home, okay?" he smiled at her.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 07:07 PM

Ezri smiled, settling down on the bed with a quiet smile. "Well, if you say so..."

Make herself comfortable? It would be hard not to. As soon as she settled down, she felt very comfortale indeed. "Thank you, Jack..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 07:19 PM

Smiling he looked at her and smiled. "Good night." he smiled and left the room quietly only to lay down in his own bedroom and fall asleep soon, dawn was starting to break, the time for this man to go to sleep.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 08:03 PM

If it was time for him to be sleeping, it was definitely time for Ezri to as well. Her body rested well throughout the night, ignoring the sun and sleeping through noon, and finally she started to wake in hte late afternoon.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-04-2007, 07:56 AM

Spook had been with her all night and day long. the kitten had curled up beside Ezri's legs and purred softly.

The vampire was still asleep and snoring some. His long red hair draped all around him like a puddle of blood colored hair. It was cute to see.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 04:40 PM

Gently, she pet the cat until she awoke the rest of the way. Carefully, she arose, picking the cat up as she did, and idly she moved around the house, a little curious... She found him as she tread quietly, and after a soft smile, slipped back out of the room. She sat on the couch and picked her book back up. It would be rude to leave without thanking him again and saying goodbye. The printed pages pulled her back into their web and she relaxed into it.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-05-2007, 07:04 PM

Soon it was Jacks time to wake. Slowly he sat up and got out of bed. Only dressed in his boxers he got to the bathroom to wash his face. Yawning he just looked at the blanc mirror, why did he have such thing anyway?

Then he got to the livingroom, thinking the girl had left already. But he noticed she was still there and the cat jumped from the girls lap to his half naked owner. "Spook!" he called out and blushed deeply.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2007, 01:00 AM

Needless to say, Ezri wasshocked. Immeidately after registering what she was seeing, she flushed a bright red and closed her eyes.

"S-S-S-Sorry! I... I was... courtesy... going to say...going to say goodbye."

She hurried to her feet and made good time to the door, eyes still squeezed tight. She'd said her goodbye, in awkward words, but a goodbye none the less.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-12-2007, 06:49 AM

Jack had grabbed a robe and got into it faster then lightning. "I'll see you around!" he said and blushed deeply.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 11-13-2007, 12:25 AM

Gwenyth pulled her cloak in closer as she scurried through the street. Soon the street would be crawling with people and she might be seen. Looking around she noticed a few people arising from shops and houses, she moved quicker until she found a dim alley and turned into it. "Blast, dead end..." She mumbled and cautiously stepped back out of the alley.

lilpanda1224
Send a message via AIM to lilpanda1224

Old 01-05-2008, 07:34 PM

Username:lilpanda1224
Name:chanel
Race: white
Bio: i am a vampire who loves humans and i currently dating a human . my parents dislike this idea!
Personality: i am cute,slim, outgoing, and like to takecontrol over big trouble.
Powers: i can read peoples minds and calm a crowd
Side (are you with humans, Vampires or both?):
i am on both sides and very well respected!