Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 10:13 PM

The Demon Kingdom
-Join At Your Own Risk-

I will be reserving the next three posts, the first for rules and laws, the second for a members list and the third for pictures and descriptions

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 10:14 PM

Reserved

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 10:15 PM

Reserved

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 10:15 PM

Rserved

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 11:01 PM

-Some say darkness is a plague, it corrupts and consumed all before it, and only the purity of light can bane it it back from whence it came. My people say, darkness is the inevitability of existence, that though lights may fade and dwindle, the black of dark is everlasting, needing no fuel to power it on, merely the lack of, and nothingness is an endless source...-
Black cloak whipping in the harsh and unforgiving winds, The Lord stood in the barne lands, looking over the plot of lifeless sands that would soon be the base of his Kingdom. fow now though, it was only a plot of unoccupied land. Brushing a fallen strand of hair so black it seemed to not only bare no hue of light, but actually seemed to push it away, his crimson eyes surveyed the aforementioned plot, imagining the palcement of the palace. The many rooms, the sky piercing towers, perhaps a mote of death spray, clouds which poured the same. yes, it was all coming together. stepping forward, black pants wrinkling in the great gusts and hide leather boots crunching the dead plants and tumbleweed, he moved to where the front door would soon be. He bore no shirt at all, choosing to expose his bare and toned chest to the world as no taboos against so existed in his land, and being a man of constant battle he had a good amount to be showy about.
raising a hand, he moved it slowly from imaginary room to room, mentally maping the entire place out to the smallest details before even beginning to constrcut.
"Yes" he spoke, in a dark voice that, if it were made of matter, said matter would be of such dark density it would collapse reality, yet it was smooth, as if pure of all light and existing only of darkness, the purity of impurity as it was, as was the meaning of his name "this will serve as the foundation of my Kingdom, this will be the strong hold of all Darkness, death and Chaos"

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 02:34 AM

"You called my lord?" The light voice of a woman carried on the breeze before the figure materialized out of shadows. the silver hair held in a tight braid down her back. gold catlike eyes looked him over, the vertical scar under her left eye stood out on her otherwise simple features. a smirk planted on her lips. the rest of her was concealed by a long black cape made of dragon hide, drenched in a strange magic it looked like black water cascading down her back. there was no presence to her. aside from the physical body she might not have been there at all.

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 02:40 AM

Not turning his head, Lomen smirked as he heard her speak and replied calmly, still surveying the area in the howling winds.
"That I did, Lanya. This wasteland will soon be the grand mother land of our Dark and Insidious Empire. Should we have a mansion, a castle, a fortress or perhaps something else? I can not decide"

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 02:55 AM

"You're talking to someone who spent three years living in a cave... Anything you choose shall be quite a bit more grand than that I'm sure." She said softly. Knowing full well he would make the place as grand as possible. "Always wanted to see what a fortress looked like." the wind picked up her cloak casting it off to the side to reveal the black and silver corset top and the black leather pants with the thick belt holding a sword and daggers. her hands hidden behind her back. the cloak would settle back down to conceal her yet again.

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 03:03 AM

Lomen chuckled a little at her jestation towards her own life
"Could always make it a box" he said in response to her comment on its grandness.
Brushing back another strand of hair that felt the need to free itself from where he placed it, he turned a crimson eye to gaze towards her as the wind had its way with her garbs.
"Well...what position shall I grand you?"

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 03:09 AM

"Do i get to choose scullery maid?" She smirked knowing the position was laughable. "I supose you will think of something ranking my tallents. Wont you darling?"

Kayora Imperesi

Old 10-28-2007, 03:26 AM

~A pair of eyes slowly began to materialize in the air. The one to the left was a beautiful crystal blue, the kind of colour you would see in a pure, untouched lake. The right was dark and twisted as if someone's soul had been trapped in it for centries being tortured and twisted to the very brink of insanity. Shortly afterwards a large, half insane smile appeared below the eyes the top lip painted midnight and the bottom light royal blue. They watched over the two beings staring at them endlessly while they talked.~

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 03:50 AM

The gold eyes of the woman swivaled around as did her head looking upon the eyes of the person watching them. "It appears my lord. we are not alone." the gaze was not threatening like the lords may have been. Only curiosity gazed back at those mismatched eyes. "Well then, who might you be my dear?"

Kayora Imperesi

Old 10-28-2007, 04:03 AM

Who might I be? Whoooo might I be?

~The floating face giggled as it began to float around the woman in circles going up and down sometimes upside down.~

Who could this floating face possibly belong to? Oh how the world stares in wonder and puzzlement! Teeheehee!

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 04:14 AM

There was a smirk on her lips. "My guess would be the cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland." the woman said softly.

Kayora Imperesi

Old 10-28-2007, 04:21 AM

~The face stops moving stopping infront of the woman on a tilt the smile on it's face becoming a frown.~

What a horrible thing to call me.

~As quick as the frown had been made it turned back into the sickeningly sweet, half maniacal smile.~

Yet so kind at the same time, teehee.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 04:30 AM

"Indeed... So what is a creature such as yourself doing lurking about a place like this?" Life at all in a place like this would seem undesirable if not imposible.

Kayora Imperesi

Old 10-28-2007, 04:36 AM

~The eyes close as the face starts to calmly sway back and forth seemingly to have lost some of its hypernes.~

Lil'ol me? Well I love to travel, peek around at everyone and everything. Little eves dropping here, a little mischief there. This and that, that and this.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 05:02 AM

"Interesting and I supose this place would interest you until you get bored." the woman turned around a bit with a wave of her hand toward the sky, the sand dirt and rock sprang up from the ground creating a seat madeup of the earth itself. a high back and wide arm rests it looked as comfy as a chair for a livingroom. nothing fancy in design. unceramoniously she plunked down into the chair that she had made. one leg resting over one of the chairs arms. she perched herself on her elbow. watching the face as it floated about.

Kayora Imperesi

Old 10-28-2007, 05:20 AM

~The face slowly begins to become whole as a tan head slowly appears attaching itself to the mouth and eyes. Along with it twilight coloured hair appears too, long bangs framing the sides of the face the tips of them cyan while the rest was about shoulder length, if there were shoulders that is. A devious look was hinted at in her eyes~

Oh, but I have a feeling that this place will not leave me bored.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 05:32 AM

"That is the hope now isnt it deary." she said with a smirk. reaching in her cape to pull out a black cigarette. placing it to her lips she cupped a hand around it before she lit it up with a snap of her fingers on the other hand. inhaling the sweet smoke then blowing it out only to watch the smoke get carried away by the wind.

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 11:04 AM

All the time head and lady had been chatting, Lomen had wandered away into the main area were he desired his stronghold to be. He had taken his blade from his belt and dragged the tip in the ground to leave a blue print etched in the barren land. He gave little care to the idle chit chat of the women, so much he did not even notice it had stopped some time ago. Finishing his design, he withdrew the blade from the ground and replaced it to hang at his side. Looking down at his handy work, he smirked and brushed his hair back casually and marveled at the extensive castle frame work. It was massive, nearly the size of an entire city, surrounded by a circle of fortresses that doubled the over all mass of the structure. It would be a grand place once he was stable enough to create it, having just stepped from The Lands of Non-existence, he was not quite ready to risk using magic for it may taer his every molicule asunder.

Valkyrie_Valentine
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2007, 11:50 AM

A pair of scarlet eyes observed their conversations, hidden by a pair of black goggles that resembled sunglasses more so then they did goggles. The owner of them tilted her hair in thought, who were these people? More importantly, what were they here for?

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 12:18 PM

Without turning, Lomen holds his arm out and points directly towards the owner of the eyes. He could not only sense when someone was focusing on him, but he could feel and if he turned, see the light trail of will and focus traveling from him to her eyes and then her mind. He didn't need to though, his instinct and feel was well developed he knew exactly where the watcher hid
"Can I help you?" he asks in his calm dark voice, void of all light in such away it was pure of it, a pure darkness, beautiful, but haunting.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 08:41 PM

"My lord, why must you always choose the creepy places to build your fortresses?" She yelled from her chair. it had appeared the woman had possibly fallen asleep but she was awake and was also aware of the eyes of the newperson. while she may not have had Lomens heightened ability it was close. "You couldnt choose say a tropical island thats warm and sunny?"

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 08:51 PM

"You want warm and sunny you go join those feathery fucks. They'll nail you up faster than you can say 'I wanna join'...thusly you will be nailed before they realize it....come test this door"
Lomen had erected a single oak door at the entrance, the rest was still outlines in the sane. He stood on the side of it and shut it