chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-08-2007, 08:13 AM

Please PM me with your character information and/or questions. The fourm to fill out is below with an example, my character. I will accept everyone who asks to join.

Username:Chokolatte
Character name:Risa Felice
Job:Candy shop owner/opperator
Race:Vampire(only feeds on over populated animals)
Background:Risa has lived in the city for her whole life but she's not a social...vampire so she only knows the regular children in her shop, A penny for your thoughts. She is a child at heart and loves playing video games such as "Dance Dance Revolution" And "Okami".

Here's the story:
Risa raced inside her shop and turned on the news after seeing a scary black misty fog while playing outside. She watched the reporter start the special report "We have just been notified of a mysterous black mist closing in on our city. Our camera's can't capture the immage of it but we're sure you've all seen it. We only give you this advice; You can't hide from death, so run, run as far away from here as you can get as fast as you can get there." Risa rushed upstairs and packed only a few of her most improtant possesions and new clothes. She could hear screaming from her television and outside, around the city. She ran out of ehr shop and out of town. She ran and ran, fighting back tears the whole time.

Other RPers:
Username: .~.Secret.love.~.
Character name: Sophie Iris
Job: Sand which maker.
Race: Vampire ((Only feeds on the willing)).
Background: She recently moved here, trying to get away from her past. She doesn't want to talk about her past, it makes her un-easy. She never really felt very comfortable with other people, but tried to get along with them.

Username:seirus kino
Character name:Alan
Job:black smith
Race:elemental
Background:a rare elemental who can harness all the elements. found working on metalls as a relaxing pass time.

Username:Taco bell
Character name: Shakira Fire
Job:Bar waitress
Race:Fire elemental
Background:Recently had moved there to escape a bad relationship with her boyfriend. College drop out and searching for a new life.

Username:DelilahHeart
Character name: Vincent Collett
Job: pastry shop owner
Race: Vampire [feeds when he chooses and on who he chooses]
Background: Vincent lived in the city for the greater part of his life but has just moved back to take over the family buisness. The shop is known as the Collett Bakery.

Username: Fullmetal Phantom
Character name: Chalcocite
Age: 68 (looks 19-20 due to his condition, see more below)
Job: He's something of a vagrant, really.
Race: "Vampire" - only feeds on those who have attacked him first or look like they would be worthwhile targets (if he is REALLY desperate).
Background: Chalcocite's "vampirism" actually came from a virus, used to treat a severe degenerative disease that he was slowly dying from. It caused all cells in his body to regenerate at an unbelievable pace, but also caused him to need more food than most people, and also need to consume the blood of humans or animals, as well as causing a violent reaction to UV rays. (I will spare you my whole scientific explanation for this.) He used his new regeneration to safely absorb any attacks while running toward a person to steal any money he needed to survive. He would feed on and raid the body of any person who would attack him. He stayed in an area filled with gang activity, so there was no shortage of these. He lived where he was treated until very recently, when he broke out and moved into the city. He does not have his full memory after recovering from his disease; his name is actually one he gave himself beause he forgot his original one.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to .~.Secret.love.~. Send a message via Yahoo to .~.Secret.love.~.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:18 AM

"No...that can't be..." She shook her head violently, not believing her ears. The reporter said it was closing in, how would she get out. Racing up stairs she grabbed her bag, stuffing it with as much stuff as would fit inside of it. Consisting of three pairs of clothes, and all the money she had saved up. Dashing out of her home she raced down the street, not even sure which way to head...

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-08-2007, 09:24 AM

She collapsed in a forest, unable to move herself any further, she dragged herself into a large tree and fell asleep, dreaming horrible dreams of children dying and fogs taking over the whole world and everyone suffering.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to .~.Secret.love.~. Send a message via Yahoo to .~.Secret.love.~.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:27 AM

Sophie was running towards the forest. Not sure if it was the right way, but it seemed to be, there was no black fog. What was it going to be? She didn't know, she knew she just wanted to get away. She was sweating, too much, she didn't have anything to drink and was becoming thirsty. Reaching the forest she saw a young woman laying on the floor.
"What the...?" Reaching down she picked up a stick and poked her. Not sure if she was sleeping or dead.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2007, 09:32 AM

She felt something poking her and instantly growled and jumped up, ready to fight anything off. Her arms dropped when she saw it was another vampire poking her, probably just cautious. She stared at the girl for a while before finding her voice. "Are you running from the fog, too?"

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 09:35 AM

Dropping the stick when the girl jumped up she stepped back a little. Looking her over she nodded slowly. Not even really believing it.
"Yeah, what do you think it is? We should probably keep moving..." She said softly as she start to walk again.
"Coming? By the way I'm Sophie." She called back to her with a small smile.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2007, 05:40 PM

She smiled a little and caught up with Sophie. "My name is Risa, but everyone calles...or called me chocolate, because I owned and opperated a candy shop and chocolate's my all time favorite. I'm pretty sure it's the for of the lost, it happened a long long time ago and it sure did take us a long long time to recover..." She weasn't watching where she steeped and stumbled clumsily over a root while she talked. "It's all these lost souls, they've fallen into the darkness, never to return, but their souls wonder the earth, in search of a way to come back. When they can't find it, they get angry, rather than sad, and take with them the souls of and living thing in their way..."

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 07:40 PM

She listened to Risa, nodding slowly and watching her walk. She noticed the root, but she couldn't say anything in time. She started to walk a little faster. Wondering just why they had to come.
"Makes me wish I had stay in LA...At least I could kill anything there that threatened me."
She let out a slight sigh of relief. "Well aren't you glad we're dead then?"

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2007, 08:05 PM

She smiled "Yes, I'm very glad it can't kill us, but it can still hurt us, it gets angrier when it finds somthing that looks alive but it can't kill it, so the best thing to do is just run." She matche dthe pace of her traveling companion.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 08:07 PM

"Ahhh...I see." She said, nodding as the walked along. Wondering where they were going to go.
"Just...where exactly should we go? I don't know this area too well. Is there somewhere we could hide form it?" She knew it was highly unlikely but hey, you never know right?

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2007, 08:15 PM

She was watching her feet now, so she didn't stumble or trip agian "Well, we can't hide but we can get away... it can only spread so far...and..." She was thinking about where it was most likely to have come from, like where all the portal were as to where the city was(Yes, the famous nameless city ^^) and how fast it was spreading "It wil stop spreading....in a few miles ahead...we have...preobably about three hours to get there, so it won't hurt us unless we stopped here and wailted.."

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 08:22 PM

She nodded slowly. She yawned a bit, realizing she was dead tired.
"Okay, so...we have three hours to get there. Fog moves pretty fast. We should try and move a little faster..." She said picking up her pace to a job.
"At least a little, so we don't get stuck." She saw the log ahead of her but it didn't quite register with her. The next thing she knew she was flat on her face.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2007, 08:28 PM

She screamed, picked up Sophie and,in a mad dash, ran through the fog, feeling vines whip her, the wind dancing through her hair. Her face, arms and legs were torn and bleeding but she got through it and now they were safe. She sat Sophie down under a weeping willow and fell on her knees next to her, panting like a dog.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 08:35 PM

Sophie was out cold. She didn't feel anything, didn't stir. Not until she was put down, slowly she opened her eye lids, feeling a panic when she saw Risa.
"Are you okay? What happened?" She looked down at her cuts, the blood. She pulled off her back bag and pulled out one of her clean shirts. Tearing it apart she started to bandage up Risas wounds. Not even noticing that her own nose was bleeding.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2007, 08:49 PM

She flinched for half a second when Sophie put the cloth on her cuts, but then she just ignored the slight stinging. (... inbetween words here means she panting agian) "I'm fine...the fog cut around...the path we...were on and...I had to...run through it...were safe now...though...thank you..." She motioned her head towards her wrapped cuts.

taco bell

Old 11-11-2007, 04:00 AM

She just finished serving another group of drunks when she noticed the news was on, which was rare unless there was an emergency, so she took a seat at the bar and started watching. The news reporter was warning to leave the city as soon as possible and that anyone who stays would be as good as dead. She left in a mad dash to her apartment and packed.When she was running to the nearest forest.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2007, 04:27 AM

She ghasped, hearing some one else enter the forest. "I think were about to have another member in our little escaping group soon." She said quietly to her traveling companion.

taco bell

Old 11-11-2007, 07:23 AM

(Well I hope that you let me in your little group that is in the forest!
I don't want to die from the fog!
Lets see maybe I'll finish my little journey.)
So knowing that she has come here for a new life and now she has to leave. Packing up and hoping for a miracle to happen for her. Hoping that she had stayed back in her home town. She never could though knowing that she would have no place to stay with her boyfriend taking the house and all she ever had. Only having the few belongings thats she had had when she was with him and still had now she flew from her apartment in hope to find a safe escape.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2007, 09:18 AM

She stood and walked a little ways to meet the fleeing girl "Hello. My name is Risa. I am traveling with a girl named Sophie." She motioned back to under the tree's where they were hiding. "Would you like to join our little group?" She smiled and held her hand out, as if the girl would need to be led by hand to where they were. "We could use some more people for defense and you could use some food."

taco bell

Old 11-11-2007, 09:46 AM

"Oh how very kind of you. yes thank you" she said.
As she walked to where they were hiding she could hear her heart beat get faster and faster. Next thing she knew she had lost grip of her hand and fell to the ground passed out from no food and sleep for days.
Not to mention all that was starting to take a grip of her really tight and would not let go.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2007, 10:10 AM

She gasped and picked up the girl, moving her to a grass bed they made and offered her water, trying to revive her.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-11-2007, 05:36 PM

Vincent had got the news early about the fog that had been encroaching on the town. He had a backpack with a small amount of food and two hand guns. His shaggy red hair covered his eyes slightly as he walked onward. He was overly aware of his surroundings and when he heard voices he took a gun out and cocked it. With it ready he held it pointing it wherever something moved. "Hello?" he called.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2007, 08:04 PM

When she heard the gun she froze. She tried to talk but she couldn't. She didn't know why she was so scared, it was just a gun. Maybe she was scared for the girl. She slowly rose and tried talking again. "We're just trying to get away from the fog. I have two reasons why you shouldn't shoot that gun; one, If I die, she dies, too," She motioned to the girl that had passed out, "And two, I'm a vampire, so it wouldn't do anything but waist a bullet. Now you can join us on our quest to find new homes of you can be on your way. We don't care." She took a step forward so she could actually see whoever it was she was talking to.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-11-2007, 08:15 PM

Vincent relaxed slightly upon hearing the voice. He put the safety on the gun. He looked at the girl his vision enhanced only slightly by the fact he was a vampire. "I'm escaping too," he said softly. His eyes were studying the surroundings again. "Now as the subject of you being a vampire. I'm also a vampire and I"m always sure to carry silver bullets loaded in my gun. It's easier for me to kill my foes that way."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2007, 08:23 PM

She grinned an almost evil grin. "I thought silver bullets killed the werewolf. steaks kill vampires." She laughed a little "You need to watch some more movies! And if the fog that is supposedly killing everything in its way only did this to us," She pointed out her worst cut on her head which was still bleeding into her hair a little "Than what would a little bullet do to us?"