Rmarques
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Rmarques

Old 11-14-2007, 09:53 AM

Seamus sat up when he heard that they were finally going to assigned to a cabin. Given that they were an uneven number, it was obvious enough that one of them would be alone. He kinda hoped that'd be him. When he heard that he would indeed be alone, he sighed in relief.

However, as soon as he saw that boy walk in, and that he'd be his room mate, Seamus smacked his forehead. "Just kill me now..." he said, shaking his head.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-16-2007, 10:25 PM

Clara made the walk to her cabin in silence her duffel bag over her left shoulder and her i-pod blasting in her ears. she hoped the cabin wasn't a total dump but she knew the chance's of it being anything else were slim to none.

as she pulled herself back into reality from her thoughts she looked around the camp to get an idea of what there was and wasn't, as far as sumer camps went this one seemed to be on the lower end of things with cheep patch jobs in the roofs and other little things that looked like they needed some attention if nothing else.

but clara did have to admit that it was beautiful here with the forest so close and the birds chirping in the background.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-17-2007, 12:12 AM

Amanda made her way out and looked at the forest around her. It was quite pleasant indeed and she wished she could stay here forever. She had her bag over her left shoulder as she started walking down the cabins. She wasn't sure which one she was in but they looked pretty decent, though they could use a bit of fixing up.

Sarah struggled slightly with her bag as she tried not to drop her book in the mud. She stumbled slightly and had to readjust her backpack and duffel bag. When she had done that she looked up again and once again fully realized that she would have to spend her nights with someone sleeping in the same room. Dread filled her but she continued to move on. The gears in her mind were working and she was plotting something. Maybe she would take a stroll in the forest with whoever was in the same cabin as she. What a surprise? It's so funny how beautiful things can so easily attract someone. She smirked slightly playing the movie over in her mind as she looked across the landscape.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-17-2007, 01:23 AM

Clara walked up to her cabin and kicked open the half closed door to reveal a little room with a bunk bed, dresser and not a whole lot else.

looking slightly annoyed she walked over to the bunks and tossed her bag on the top then walked back outside to see if she could tell what cabins the others were walking into.

Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 05:40 AM

Shayna too made the walk to the cabins, half paying attention to the scenery, half paying attention to the way she was going. Upon getting to the fairly large opening where the cabins were in, she made a small look of disdain. None of the cabins looked in very good condition. Hoping Risa wouldn't be upset over her picking the cabin, she opened the door of one of the more cleaner looking ones nearest the trail she had came from.

She sat her backpack on the bottom bunk, deciding to unpack later. She went back over to the door and stood in the door way, watching as the others claimed their cabins. To the far right of the trail leading to the main cabin was another trail, she assumed must have went to the cafeteria.

She couldn't contain her smile. She loved going to summer camps, this being her fourth one. She loved to tell stories at night by a fire, to wake up, to swim in the lake... She brought herself out of the thoughts and looked down at her watch. It was nearly one in the afternoon. Hopefully they would have dinner soon.

Mark pushed past anyone on his way toward the cabin, and came to a halt in the middle of the clearing of cabins. He took in the sight of them. "Filthy, disgusting, and ugly." He stated, folding his arms.

He walked over to the nearest empty cabin and pushed the door open. "Not to mention dusty. The staff must be lazy around here."

He threw his bag on the top bunk and noticed a piece of paper on the dresser. He looked at it, and noticed it was the schedule.

He went back over to the door and stuck his head out. "Hey camp losers, dinner's at five!" He called out before turning back to the inside of the cabin and throwing back on the dresser.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-17-2007, 06:05 AM

Clara herd the shout about dinner from were she stood outside her cabin and thanks to her view of the others from were she stood she new it came from cabin number 1 next to the opening were they had come from the main cabin.
Clara walked back into the cabin and changed her clothing quickly so that she was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans that had the knees riped out of them and a black t-shirt with a bloodied butterfly on it. She then pulled her hair up into a tight pony tail and tucked her switchblade into her sock.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 02:53 PM

Amanda kept walking and finally chose the last cabin on the left. It seemed suitable even though it was one of the most run down ones. She had a feeling of who her cabin mate was. After throwing her stuff onto the top bunk she went outside. "Hey Sarah," she yelled. "Your cabin's over here!"

Once Sarah had come she decided to go in search of Risa. Maybe they would find something to do since she had to find some way to spend the rest of this summer. For the most part she despised camps but this one, so far, seemed pretty decent. That was only considering the fact that she had already met someone at least half decent. The fact that her room mate was a bit rude bothered her though.

Sarah started muttering to herself after a while after she heard the boy pass her. How rude could one get? She shook her head slightly and then walked to where she heard someone shouting her name. She entered the cabin thankful that she wasn't stuck with the bottom bunk which might put her at an advantage for sneaking out at night. She sighed slightly before exiting again and staring at Amanda. "You better not be overly annoying," she said stoicly.

She continued past her and began to walk into the forest towards the lake. She had her book in her hand and a watch on her wrist. If she was lucky enough she'd be able to get to dinner first and out of their as fast as possible. She paused to touch the bark of a tree that seemed particularly interesting and gave a light sigh of frustration at having to come to such a noisy place. She preferred serene places with mountains and animals.

In other words you could say she preferred to be stuck in her books all the time. Books seemed to hold more pleasing people and they never did anything that didn't seem unreasonable at the time.

Rmarques
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 09:44 PM

Seamus walked to his cabin like a prisioner would walk to the death penalty. When he heard the other boy shout, his thought that he should have stayed home were more than confirmed. But, there was nothing he could do now, was there?

He quickly entered the cabin, put his bag on the bottom bunk, and quickly left the cabin, praying to all Gods he knew that during the night his room mate would fall from the bunk.

"Now, what to do?" he said as he looked around and looked for either more people or camp counselours. He had to admit though, the scenary was beautyful. The camp area was surround by woods, and birds could be heard chirping here and there. Some areas also had small flowers growing, along with all sorts of insects. Good thing he brought his repellant. Altough, the fact that he saw what looked like a racoon lurking around in the woods, did sent off some warning bells...

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-17-2007, 10:01 PM

She found her cabin after a while of getting lost the dropped her bags on the floor on one side, waiting for her roommate to come in so they could decide the room aragements.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 10:11 PM

Amanda sighed slightly as she kept looking around. "Anyone bored?" she yelled not really to anyone in particular. She was considering pestering her room mate with questions but decided it might not be a good way to start out the week or two she'd be spending there.

Sarah walked down the path ignoring the fact that everyone was yelling. She was reading her book not really watching where she was going.

Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 10:36 PM

Shayna came back into her cabin after a few minutes of looking around the cabin area. "Oh, there you are," Said Shayna, seeing Risa. "I didn't see you earlier. Is it okay if I take the bottom bunk? I don't really like high up beds." She stated, going over to her bed. "And I figure we can split the dresser space, there are four drawers, so that should be enough for us each."

She opened her backpack and began taking out all of her clothes and shoving them hastily in the two drawers. She would fold them later, right now she wanted to explore, and maybe get to know her roomie a bit better.

Mark smirked when he realized Seamus wasn't going to spend any time around him. That just made things all the more fun.
He looked at Seamus' backpack. A lock? How cute.

Shaking his head lightly, he turned and exited his cabin. Spotting Seamus a few feet away, he ran up to him. "Hello there, roomy. Ready for two weeks of hell?" He asked in a mock excited voice.

It was then he spotted the small key around Seamus's neck. He would get it later.

"If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open, just to be safe," He gave Seamus a pat on the back, smirking.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-17-2007, 10:39 PM

She grinned and clapped her hands togather "Perfect! My favorite is the top!" She threw her sleeping bag to the top and waited quietly on the floor for Shayna to be done at the dresser.

Rmarques
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 10:42 PM

Seamus didn't like the tone Mark used to talk to him.

"I'll accept the sweet embrace of my grave." he said, with a plain tone of voice, and look on his face.

He pondered wether or not he should find a new hiding place for the key. He would try and think of a better place for it later. But first... He needed to use the bathroom.

"Excuse me." he said, as he quickly rushed in the direction an arrow saying "Bathrooms" was pointing. As he arrived at the bathroom, he wondered wether or not it would be a good idea to use it. Shuddering, he entered the cabin and closed. The situation did give him an idea on where to hide his key tough...

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 10:46 PM

Sarah fell forward and fell halfway down the slope dropping her book as she went. She groaned when she stopped and picked herself up. "Aww..." she said staring at her book a few feet away. She screamed when a raccoon picked it up and ran off with it.

Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 10:51 PM

When Shayna had finished cramming her clothes into the drawers, she pushed it closed. Well, only half closed. It wouldn't close all the way.

She turned back to Risa. "Er, I have a question..." She said, trying to determine best how to ask it without sounding rude. "But, you don't, like, preform Seance's and stuff, do you...I mean, with ghosts and stuff?"

She mentally smacked herself. She knew she must've sounded stupid.

Mark folded his arms at the retreating Seamus. "Rude, much?" He asked, rolling his eyes. He then remembered he had to use the bathroom as well.

He ran in the direction of Seamus. There were only three Porta potties. "Better be glad I can't tip one by myself," Said Mark with a grin.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 10:58 PM

She smiled and stood up, grabbing her bag she started putting her clothes away neatly as she answered "No, if I do any at all, which I almost definately won't, it would be in the forests and mountains." She jumped at the scream from far away before closing her drawers and climbing on her bed to read.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 11:12 PM

Amanda heard the scream and decided to investigate it. She laughed lightly to herself upon seeing Sarah still on the ground. She walked down to her offering a hand to help her up. "You know its not good to run down dirt hills," she said bluntly with a strong hint of sarcasm.

Sarah provided no hint of actually accepted the help and stood up herself brushing the dirt off. "Maybe if you weren't so rude you'd actually get some friends," she snapped.
"Oh my are you a bit crabby?" Amanda asked in a sarcastic tone. "You know what. If you were just a bit more polite and tolerant of people you might actually be accepted by people, freak!" she walked away after that not really caring if she hurt Sarah's feelings.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2007, 12:19 AM

Clara disregarded the scream and yelled back to Amanda "ya I'm totally bored want to go do some exploring? I'm totally up for a little ghost hunting if you guys are!"

she then ran back into her cabin and grabbed her pentagram neckless, per fold up easy to carry spirit board, and her handy dandy small bag of rock salt and made her way to the center of the clearing in which the cabins were located and and waited to see if anyone would join her for a little before dinner trek about the camp.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2007, 12:26 AM

She looked up from her book when she heard another girl yelling about ghosts and followed the voice "Can I come?" She asked excitedly when she found the girl.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2007, 12:30 AM

Clara smiled at the other girl and answered her with a slight good humored laugh "of course you can, the more the better after all!"

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 12:41 AM

Amanda heard the shout of response to her earlier outburst and ran back to the cabins. She discovered two people there and was slightly interested. She approached them. "I heard something about exploring it sounds fun," she said with a smile.

Sarah followed Amanda wondering where she was going. She hated the girl now but she was bored. When she saw the group and the words that had been yelled finally came to her she became interested.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2007, 12:46 AM

Clara looked over at the two new girls coming toward them and waved. she was glad for a group and when the two reached them she asked were the others would like to go.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 12:53 AM

"Let's go see if they have any caves here," Sarah said with slight interest. "Or maybe some cliffs." She seemed interested now despite the fact she generally did not like being around people. By this time she had completely forgotten about the book and the fact her cabin mate was hovering just behind her. She had a plan though and it was brewing in her mind how she would do it. She enjoyed making plans for things like this.

Amanda just shrugged not really sure where she might wanted to go. She just, in general, enjoyed exploring. She personally would like to see the lake but thought it might not contain many interesting things that she might want to see.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2007, 01:06 AM

She happily agreed with Sarah, glad there were other at camp that shared her intrest in ghosts and natural beauty.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2007, 07:34 AM

"ok then cave hunting it is!"

Clara declared with enthusiasm.

"lets head up past the campfire area I think we will have the best luck that way and if not we can double back and search the lake area."

Clara clapped her hands together to signify the end of her plan and then asked

"does anyone want to grab anything from there cabins before we leave?"