CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 01:57 AM

@Future: LOL. I've been feeling pretty lazy too. XD <3 (I've been busy-ish, but feeling lazy, yes.)

I thought it was cute. XD I loved the inclusion of the whalecows and other Mene-things. <3

-----

Note:

I'll be AFK for an hour or two while I help my parents move some boxes to the new house. Buy your tickets so we can have our first prize award soon! :D

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 02:00 AM

Okay, thanks! And have fun in the real world for a while. : D I have to get off real soon myself. >>
Mother dearest wants on. : D

And yes... that feeling was me during exam week. D:

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 12-22-2007, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Aw, Eileanora! There are so many awesome games to participate in, though. XD The Caption Contest is easy (at least go and look at the artwork I did for that! XD), and you can write to Mama Juru, and enter the avatar contests! There are a lot of games that are easy and free to enter. :3

EDIT: Done, S.Nova. XD (I edited your post to include the form, so no one would miss it. XD Bwha.)
I must have missed the form <33

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 03:05 AM

*curls up and passes out in thread*

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 04:06 AM

Is No. 27 still available?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:27 AM

Answering in backwards order. XD;

Yes, Daashi, 27 is still avaliable. :)

*pets Jurupamae, slides her into a corner out of trample-room*

@Seiki Nova - No problem. XD It happens and was easily fixed. XD

@Future - It wasn't exactly fun, but I finally got to see what is finished of the house. :3 I'd been flat out refusing to go over to the house again until the papers were signed.

And - I haz a Christmas tree! Sort of. We put together the tree itself, we didn't decorate it, though. XD My parents are still over there, enjoying the fireplace. :o

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 04:38 AM

Username: Daashi
Tickets: 27

The money for it is on its way.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:40 AM

Awesome, Daashi! Your ticket purchase has been recorded. :3

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 12-22-2007, 04:42 AM

Username: Facade
Tickets: 4, 8, 29

Just thought I'd use up my options, and buy all five tickets alloted to me. ;3

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 04:44 AM

Haha, you're a rebel. : D But was it atleast an okay house?
And that put a smile on my face. "We put together the tree"... it's fake? O:
We have a fake one we use every year that I could remember too... it was sparkes on it's branches... and it isn't decorated either... not yet. D: I hate decorating.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:53 AM

@Facade: Awesome! Thanks. XD Your ticket purchases have been recorded in the third post. Let's hustle the last few tickets. :D

@Future: Our house is awesome! We found a house-plan we wanted and altered it a little to suit ourselves. One of the best builders in the state built it for us. (But because he's the best, he's also in-demand and took forever. And the house turned out so nicely that people kept trying to buy it from under us, which the builder was seriously considering since we hadn't signed a contract. :| )

Yes - our tree is fake. XD We've owned it for a few years and it takes a bit to assemble. I'm not really fond of real trees, myself. XD So I'm happy about it. XD I'm not too fond of decorating trees either. Real or fake. XD When I'm an adult (ha) I'll just have one of those "Christmas tree closets" built. XD And just roll my tree in and our as needed. *LAZY*

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 05:06 AM

I'd have been scared about losing our house. D:

And good to hear I am not the only lazy person out there. xD I also don't like trees all too fondly, mainly cause my bipolar brother decided one day the tree was his and threw bricks at my friend and I... already in "his" tree. D:
So I'll stick to fake/shiny trees while people laugh at us for not being in spirit like they are... psh.

Alright. I'll consider buying some tickets. : D

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 05:11 AM

@future: Yeah, that's why I refused to go anymore. XD; Because I'd already put so much work (we did our own landscaping, painting, even some of the building, I think) to cut down on costs. I was already emotionally invested in the house and if I kept going over, I'd have got more and more attached to the place and I couldn't stand the heartbreak if we ended up losing it. :c

Our tree looks real from a few feet away. XD It's just not got the pine smell or fire-hazard. XD So I kind of prefer fake trees, honestly. Less messy. :x

I hope you do consider purchasing some tickets. :D Only 13 left! And then I can reward the gold winner and put the purple winners in the pot. :D

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 05:15 AM

Username: future
Tickets:
14, 41.

Hehe, I had my eye on those two reversable numbers. >3

And alright. Just send trade to mule.

I understand. If I put that much devotion into something and lost it, I'd be devestated. D: Our tree is too shiny to even pose as real. It's as fake as a tree can get without being made of feathers. And I have seen those in the stores... >>

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 05:29 AM

Awesome, Future! :D Reversible numbers are fun. XD

Yeah. :x And the layout of where my room is is away from the more noisy areas of the house (at least during the hours I sleep) and maybe I can have a tv in my room and watch movies late. (I can't watch tv really after my parents go to bed. This rental place is far too small. >_< ) Anyway. I'm excited. :x

XD Ooh... a feather tree... I've never heard of such... let alone seen such... Now I want to. O_o

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 05:36 AM

I can't help it. I feel giddy. I now own a Halo! >w< /squeal. Then, in the spirit, I donated 150.7 gold to someone... >> So yea, no asky about the .7 please. >>

And ooh. Restful sleepy then?

And feather trees are kinda cute... but little. Or the ones I've seen are. Yea, I saw them at a craft/art store. x3

So yea... wow. I feel so happy right now. >w<

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 05:44 AM

@Future: I can understand the giddiness. :D The halo looks cute! I'm so glad you got one. :D Congrats! :D

Hopefully a restful sleep. XD It'll depend on how loud people turn out to be in the kitchen in the morning, I suppose. XD But the garage door opener isn't very loud and other than that, that's all that surrounds my room. XD \o/

I like little trees, though. XD Easier to decorate. :D

Facade

Old 12-22-2007, 05:50 AM

Maaan, am I exhausted. e.e
Once I finish the Gaia event, I'm out. ;3
I love the whole orphan concept. It's actually a fresh new thing that I'm glad Gaia came up with.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 05:55 AM

@Facade: XD Aww. I'm glad you'll be able to sleep soon, then. XD

I got all my Gaia Christmas items within a few hours of the first day... (I think I started around 5pm and finished around 11?) And it only took me that long because I was finishing some Event related tasks here. XD;

I dunno... There were a few cute things about the Gaian event (I adored the little orphan with the cats and a few of the girl orphans), but it was so depressing to me. Like the ones who would ask for the lung brush. I actually had tears. ._.;

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 06:11 AM

Night CK! I hope you enjoy yourself. >w<

(Small trees=fun. Yaay small things. xD)

Ugh, the orphan thing was sad. That's all I will say, since this isn't the appropriate place to discuss their event. D: Butbut... giving them to be adopted? It made me so happy... I'm adopted myself. >> Like, relevance? Zero.

Facade

Old 12-22-2007, 06:15 AM

x3
It was a bit depressing - I love the final event item, though. It's uber cute. =D
The lung brush was one of the saddest parts - along with the one pudgy orphan... :[
But yeah, I also loved the little boy with the cats. xD

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 06:16 AM

Username: Kongouseki
Tickets:
15, 36, 39

i'll be sending goldies to mule now. ^^

Master Wild Mage
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Master Wild Mage Send a message via MSN to Master Wild Mage

Old 12-22-2007, 06:40 AM

Username:Master Wild Mage
Tickets:26

*Crosses fingers*

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 06:41 AM

@future: Unless you mean you're going to bed... I'll be up another few hours, at least. XD

Yeah, I was happy to make the orphans less shabby and happy and adopted. :3 (And then kind of angry to think that - in their storyline - they're saying that Gaia has an orphanage that can be that much of a hellhole and no one steps in to help them until how many Christmasses...? Sadder!)

I can see how being adopted yourself would make the event far more personally significant, though. :3

@Facade: Yeah. :3 I liked it too. I draw a winged heart sometimes as something "CK" wears on her clothing, so having it as an item was like, "awesome!" (It's drawn as pink and not gold, tho.) I went and bought a second copy and may buy a third. XD;

@Kongouseki: I recorded your purchases, thanks. :D (I actually did that awhile ago, but went AFK to heat up soup. XD; )

@Master Wild Mage: I'll go and record your purchase in a moment!

Master Wild Mage
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Master Wild Mage Send a message via MSN to Master Wild Mage

Old 12-22-2007, 06:48 AM

No problem. I'm in no hurry. I've already donated to anyone and everyone for the ticket. :mrgreen: