Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 03-10-2015, 12:44 PM

Help from Drayth was no help at all. He chuckled at the notion, for it was beyond correct. The illusionist watched as the twins continued to circle him, their quiet hisses and sounds of protest bringing the slightest of smiles to his lips.

"Far from stupid," he said quietly, noting in his mind the very same thing the naga were thinking. They'd been far more normal before he'd played his games with them. "You didn't trust blindly. That's more than most can attest to, dear." Lavender eyes moved to hold Nihssa's gaze as she finished her hissed words, and Drayth felt a slight frown crease his brow once again. "Perhaps we should work on your recovery next time we play."

“We have a feeling either direction would have been wrong.”

A glint of affirmation was seen in the elf's expression as he released Nihssa's wrist and the two began to circle him again. After he'd told Zella of what had happened, the illusionist inclined his head. Drayth had known the twins' response to his shift in features before the two stopped encircling him. As dark scales dusted his cheeks, the male witnessed a swift change in the twins' demeanor.

Drayth rested a hand on Narissa's head as she settled near his feet, his attention remaining on her sister. He didn't miss the tears in Nihssa's eyes, nor how she ran her finger over the scales on his cheek. The tall male shifted to accommodate Nihssa's weight as she leaned against him. "We stopped playing games after that, didn't we?" For a moment there was something close to sadness in his voice.

Reaching up, he smoothed the stray bit of hair from Nihssa's braids once again. Without a word Drayth reached for another strawberry. Apparently he didn't feel odd with the twins so close to him, nor did it bother him enough to keep him from breakfast.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 03-11-2015, 02:02 AM

The moment Drayth placed his hand on top of Narissa’s head she stopped rocking back in front, though she still stared off into space. The tip of her tail reached out and wrapped around his ankle.

Nihssa kept running her finger over Drayth’s cheek, longing for the scales to be real. His words caused a response from the twins. “We like gamessss, we are just afraid to play again,” Nihssa softly hissed out. “Gamessss, gamesss, we like gamesss. But our mindsss are not what they onssse were. We cannot afford to loossse again sssso no gamesss no more..” Narissa sung in a dark and brooding way.

The twins loved games but even they understood that to play again might completely ruin their minds forever.

Both naga’s fell silent once more, contently hissing, a snakes purring. Nihssa closed her eyes, still running her finger over Drayth’s cheek and slightly swaying. Narissa was still motionless and staring off into space, her tail still wrapped around the illusionists ankle.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-13-2015, 01:45 PM

Faie approached Bel and the Scry. At Bels bow, she gave a graceful, sweeping curtsy. She smiled gently as the Scry floated around her. She wondered briefly if the leather book was as soft as it looked. "Oh not at all. I was just curious of the noise. Oh is the new girl causing a bit of distress, or is she in distress?" Faie looked concerned, but in truth she knew her family could handle anything. "Oh yes, let us go in and see if we can help." Faie gently placed a hand on his shoulder before entering the tent with the Scry.
The mess inside the tent made Faie give a small gasp. It appeared as if a whirlwind had crashed through. "I'm a little afraid to ask what happened." She whispered to Bel, who had just reached for the Scry.

Claudia simply watched the Naga twins. She was a little jealous of their flexible bodies, and the connection they possessed with some of the others within the circus. Over the years, Claudia had tried to overcome her own boundaries, but she was still a little haughty. Still a little standoff-ish.
Claudia sighed. "Come now ladies, without fear the game is not as much fun, isn't that correct? Simply ask Drayth for a new game. One that doesn't involve your brains deteriorating any more than they already are." She sipped her tea and looked at Zella. "Well, now that that story is out of the way. How about that tour?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-14-2015, 12:19 AM

Nex chuckled at the response of the other to him. His eyes remaining upon him, as the three toyed with each other still like cats with their food. But who was the prey, and who the hunter? He stood, walking over to the trio, reaching a hand up to pluck one of the strawberries from the illusionist's bowl without fear. "Such games are like a fruit.....can be either sweet...or bitter" he smiled lightly, "but you'll never know until you take a bite." With that he bit off the tip of the strawberry, before he passed the trio to the counter space that had been set up. Time to replenish his mug, his back to the other.

However, he did not need to see him to speak to him, not in the slightest. She does have a point, he said referring to the little one, without an element of danger there is not much fun. Twists and turns at each corner....mystery and deceit....you are quite familiar with such things aren't you. A smile tugged at his lips, as he once more hinted at something more, without giving much away at all. With that, he stirred his mug and turned to face them once more. His eyes moved to the girls, affectionate but distant. Sitting his mug down, he moved over to Narissa. He gently slipped his arms around her waist, before placing his chin upon her shoulder, his eyes on Drayth.

"It is quite a beautiful day...to nice to be kept cooped up here with such dismal thoughts" he remained there for a moment, before he released her, once more picking up his mug, before moving to the entrance of the tent. "Who knows what games today might hold for all of us that we have yet to realize" another slight chuckle came from him, before he slipped out of the tent. Outside, a slightly darker glimmer flickered across his lips, before he made his way off towards the big tents set up for training and later, the big show.

Esmme

Old 03-14-2015, 03:37 AM

The tall male didn't react to the odd feeling of scales wrapping about his ankle. Narissa stopped rocking, falling still and staring into the unknown. With a glance down toward the creature, a twinge of regret entered his expression. It faded the moment Nihssa stroked his cheek again, and lavender eyes returned to the next strawberry that he reached for.

There was something that soothed Drayth as he heard the hissing voices of the twins; as Nihssa's fingers brushed over the cool scales on his cheek once again the illusionist closed his eyes. "No more games," he said softly, almost under his breath as he finished another piece of fruit. Gentle hissing meant the twins were placated, and Drayth was content with it. The elf stayed still, continuing to eat while the twins rested against him.

A smile threatened his lips as he caught Nex's "words." How true it was - games could be bitter, or sweet. It depended on the game, on the outcome ... on what little tricks were slipped beneath the surface. Unfortunately for the naga twins, Drayth hadn't been kind. He'd tested their mental boundaries ... and found them. They would struggle to recover what little sanity he stole, if they ever regained it.

Drayth blinked as Nex passed, taking one of the strawberries from the illusionist's breakfast. It didn't phase him, and the tall elf let his gaze rest on the fortune teller as the other male prepared his drink. For the briefest of moments his form flickered with darkness, the scales fading from his features and a flash of a fanged grimace followed.

Of course she has a point. It is the one I led her toward. The elf's lavender eyes remained on Nexus as he stirred his drink, his back still toward the trio. A dark expression flickered over Drayth just as Nex turned toward the three of them. I am more familiar with mystery and deceit than I am with truth and honesty. I'm sure you've noticed, youngling. He watched in silence as the dark-haired youth set his mug aside and wrapped his arms about Narissa. The illusionist smiled slightly and finished the last of his strawberries while holding Nex's odd gaze. Such vague hints. I should be disappointed.

Drayth kept his hand on Narissa's head after Nex released her, though his pale features became distant. "I should return to my task." He tilted his head just enough to regard Nihssa for a moment before flicking a slender forked tongue in her direction. With that, the illusionist gently pushed the twins away from him, stepping back out of Narissa's serpentine grasp. As he lifted the bowl of remaining fruit, Drayth's gaze caught on Claudia as she offered Zella a tour. Another look of distaste entered his expression as he passed.

The illusionist scoffed mentally before stepping toward his own tent once again. Drayth glanced at Nex as the fortune teller headed toward the main show tent. Let him have his time. Drayth needed his own, too. With a flicker of darkness, the elf disappeared from sight and returned to his own dwelling.
-

[Cole's status: Visible to all (fading at end of post to be visible only to Adi and Rosie); memorable to Adira, Euriphuim.]

SPOILERX

Quote:
"Visible" = seen, but unremembered. If you see Cole, he's like a fragment of a dream. Usually you can't see him unless there's a specific reason for your attention to focus on him. Ex: He's moving objects around or speaking with someone else.

"Memorable" = Unless you have spoken to me about a specific allowance, you will not remember past conversations, past meetings, nor seeing him. You will not remember Cole's name, nor his face. It's like meeting someone new - again, and again.

If I've spoken to you about it, then some of you can able to recall his name, his appearance, or a quality about him. Some lucky few may even harbor brief, shallow memories of Cole.

Cole's white ear flicked at Faie as she entered the tent beside Bel and Scry. The very scent of her caught his attention, and the faun tilted his head to look at her. She reminded him of a wood fire's musk, her smell closer to the autumn leaves than to the summer scent that Meili carried. Her warmth was often a comfort.

Blinking a sad expression from his face, the faun let his attention return to Rosie. Asha had just reassured their visitor. Cole smiled slightly, hesitantly trying to make the situation die down. No one really seemed to care about the thrown food and mess. It was easy to clean, and despite the strong woman's worry he hadn't been harmed. Luckily. "No one was hurt," his head tilted again. "You haven't caused any pain." He paused. "Flying isn't so bad."

The words were odd once they left his lips. They sounded better in his mind. Cole was pondering how to say them differently when a plate was offered to him. Slowly accepting it, the faun stared at the food for a moment before offering a weak smile to Asha. "You left the strawberries out," he said quietly. Before she could put some on the plate he hurried to spit something else out. "That's good. Very good."

Cole's hands tightened on the plate, and he backed away from Asha and Rosie, ducking his head as he excused himself to sit on the crate of food that sat near the table. He sat cross-legged on the box, watching and listening to the others as he began to eat. He ate slowly as though savoring each bite.

Gray eyes landed on Midori as she spoke with Meili, and for a moment he stared at the male. The faun's ears lowered a bit as he realized that the sylph was trying to remember if he'd seen Cole before. He hated it when people tried to remember. It caused pain, though it wasn't physical. Cole was glad when Li continued his conversation with the fortune teller.

Blinking, Cole seemed to fade from sight and memory as he continued eating.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2015, 03:38 PM

Bel held on to the Scry. Letting it float off at this point, seemed like it would only bring about more trouble. His eyes moved to Faie as she entered beside him. So, she had decided to come in as well. His eyes for a moment went back to the mess of a scene, as it slowly began to seem like it was going to calm down...hopefully. It was then that the woman spoke to him. She was a bit afraid to ask what had happened within. He remained silent for a moment, chosing his words. "Perhaps it is better if we do not...interject ourselves into the situation?" he said. The Scry pulled away from his hand, as he was speaking to the female. He watched as it floated over to where he had been seated earlier, to where the tea cup he had been using barley touched sat. That was right, he had barley been able to take his medicine this morning.

By now, it would have gone cold, such a waste. In truth, it had mostly been the fault of the Scry, for his confrontation with the other female, Rosie earlier. He walked over, lightly picking up the cup. Just as he had thought, the warmth from it had all but faded. The Scry glowed slightly, his eyes moving to it. "Yes...I am aware of that" he said, lowering his voice. He would have to prepare a new cup, and this time hopefully be able to finish it. Part of him was glad that the lady of the circus had not noticed such a mishap already. Taking the medicine was important, as he had been told many times within his life. It helped to keep the light inside, purifying and keeping at bay... His hand moved over his heart, and for a moment, his eyes became distant. His mind lost in thought.

It's only a matter of time a voice whispered in his ear, until it all comes burning down. Glancing into the cup, his reflection smiled back at him. Those dark orange eyes, looking into his. He lifted the cup, turning before placing it in the bin that had water to clean the dishes. The reflection disrupted, and those eyes were gone. None of them new about that part, not even the head of the circus. It was something he did not feel like burdening her with. It was a hitch on his little curse. He nodded to Faie, his demeanor a bit more serious and calm "excuse me..." He left the tent, not glancing back. Instead, he headed to his own tent, the Scry following, but he held up a hand.

"I need a moment....please" it glowed slightly in protest, before flying back into the other tent, to sit by Adira. Bel returned to his own tent, closing the flaps behind him. Off to one side, sat a full length mirror, that was currently covered. He moved to a stand nearby, a tea set there. It took little magic to conjure a bit of hot water, before he was preparing another cup of tea. After that was done, he moved over, pulling off the sheet to the mirror. His eyes upon it, there stood his reflection. Where most would see their normal reflection, and if any were with him at the moment, they would see only his simple reflection. For him however, his reflection was altered, just as it had been in the tea cup moments before.

His reflection was a truth, showing what lied within, something he could not hide from himself. The reflection darker, the eyes glowing orange, the flicker of chains every once in awhile. When he looked into a reflective surface, the reflection he saw looking back was that of Orthros. And why not? the reflection spoke, only he able to hear the words. I am you...you are me....bound together for eternity the reflection laughed. Bel frowned slightly, placing a hand upon his hip. "I am not you....I will never be you" he said, "you are merely a reflection...from the other side of a looking glass, you are powerless." For now Orthros smiled at him, but how long can you keep at bay your true nature, who you are?

Bel rolled his eyes, "and who gets to decide who I truly am? You? The sages? I have been finding my own path despite this little set back for years, and I am not about to let you take over so easily." The reflection laughed, tic tok....time is running out however. Bel frowned slightly, looking at the other. I wonder how all of those so called friends of yours will look....once the skin has been melted off their bones he laughed. Bel grimaced slightly, the thought revolting. "You will not harm a single person. Not now. Not ever."

Forever is a long time....none before could hold me for so long...could take immortality with me....so what makes you so different? Bel picked up the sheet, "I am not everyone else....I am me." With that, he put the blanket back over the mirror, a sigh escaping his lips. As long as he could not see the reflection, he could not hear that voice...the taunts and the other attempting to pick away at him. To keep him even more at bay, Bel moved to the stand once more, picking up the cup of tea. He downed it in two drinks, cringing a bit at the strong sudden taste, but did feel better after drinking it.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 03-20-2015, 11:30 AM

The question had been addressed to Claudia, so Zella was mildly surprised when Drayth himself answered it. She had assumed that he'd be the standoffish type. She simply watched him as he spoke, trying to get an accurate impression of him as he managed to calm the Naga twins down and got them comfortable with his serpentine form. It was fascinating, the way he could change shape so easily. Zella couldn't help feeling a little envious.

"Well, now that that story is out of the way. How about that tour?"

Zella turned on hearing Claudia's voice. "Yes, of course. Would you like to start now?" she asked and held out her hand, knowing that the tour would not progress very much if Claudia had to walk on her own. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that
Drayth gave them a distasteful look as he left the tent. She looked up at the tent entrance, through which he had just left. "Has he always had that... superiority complex of his?" she asked, slightly miffed. People like that always annoyed her. What gave them the right to think they were better than anyone? Zella calmed herself down. She was a little too idealistic sometimes. She sighed inwardly and turned back to Claudia. Attempting to be nice, she turned to the twins. "Would you like to come along as well?"

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-20-2015, 01:21 PM

Claudia was a little surprised. A few circus members habitually found ways for the Living Dolle to travel faster with them, but usually after years of interaction. For Zella to simply do it, well it surprised her and made her a little happy, but again reminded her of her miniature size. Wiping the emotions from her face Claudia took Zella's hand. "Drayth has always felt superior over those he deems....unworthy. He has no taste for me, nor do I have any patience for him. But he is of the Dark Circus, and that means a small degree of....companionship, lets say. I do not trust him indefinably, but nor would I sabotage him." Claudia watched the twins for their reaction.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-20-2015, 11:19 PM

Chance chuckled to himself before he nudge the young shifter, encouraging to stand up so that they could put the animals through their paces for the day. "......I am trying...." he grumbled/growled to himself as he pet Ciaran, moving away from him so that he could give him space.

The first thing that he started to do was make sure the rabbits were getting enough exercise so they wouldn't run off in the middle of the magic show. "Hmm yes you are....in human terms. Although in our terms you are still considered a boy." he said with a chuckle as he chased the rabbits around, it soon was turned into a game of tag as other animals began to join in.

"If you are having issues with Midori do not be embarrassed about coming to talk to me or your family. So I will keep what you said a secret. On that note why don't you tell me what brought you here. The only thing I am doing today is getting everyone taken care off and give Euriphuim his usual check up." he was grinning as he spoke with him, chuckling as he ran a hand through his long black hair.

His skin rippled with fur as he tagged Ciaran, giving a small laugh as he easily changed into a bunny himself and started to run/hop with the rest.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-21-2015, 03:56 AM

Katrina had enjoyed watching the others as they interacted. Her favorites were the Naga twins. One never knew what they were going to get with those two. After the food was prepared for the circus leader she quietly slipped from the tent as if she had never been there to begin with. Once outside of the ringmaster’s tent she announced herself before entering. Master Pfeifer I have you’re breakfast.” The man barely acknowledged her as she walked over and placed the food on the table before the man and doll. Without another word she bowed and took her leave. She had other things to tend to and oversee.

A haunting melody played lightly from the victrola that sat on the opposite side of the tent. When his servant entered Alberich had been looking over papers concerning various aspects of the circus. The only acknowledgement he gave was a nod and wave of the hand. Freja placed her hand on the man’s to draw his attention away from his work. “You must eat.” With a smile he sat the papers to the side and patted her hand. “Ok, ok.”

He pulled the plate over and started picking at the food upon it, scrambled eggs, bacon and an assortment of fruit. Not long after he had started his meal he sensed that they were no longer alone. “Come in,” he called out to their visitors. The papers that had been on the table were quickly moved out of sight.

Freja rose from her seat, moving across the room to get the tea she had put on earlier. While their guests entered the life-sized doll carried over a silver tray with two cups, tea pot, sugar and milk upon it. Being a good hostess as was expected of her she sat the tray in the middle of the table before pouring both her master and Klaus a cup.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-25-2015, 01:43 PM

Klaus walked towards the tent, where the man he had come to see would be. His sister by his side, his eyes fell upon the ground, his mind a bit distracted at the moment. He did not really seem to notice he had reached their destination, before the voice told him to enter. He looked up, before gently brushing aside the curtain to the entrance. He allowed his sister to enter first like a gentleman, before following behind her. He gently crossed an arm over his midriff, before giving a light bow in respect. It was normal for him. At the same time, his sister would give a light curtsy of her own, before standing straight once more. “Good morning…..I hope your meal was to your liking” he greeted the other politely. It was not hard to tell that something was on his mind, though he was not the type to merely ignore politeness or such, to merely jump head first into business.

Though he also knew when it was needed to get to the point. For now, he was in no rush. He had guessed the other would be busy and though the other had moved the papers out of the way, he did not pester him about what it was about. It was not like him to try to get in the middle of the other’s affairs. He trusted him, as well as cared for him. If the other decided to tell him or sought him for such things, he would be there. Otherwise like now, he put such trivial things out of his mind. He did hope though, that the other had liked his meal. If he had not, it would sadden Klaus a little, and he would make sure to do better next time for him. In some twisted way, beyond the bond that the two of them had forged by action and such over the years, they had another bond. Puppetry and control of other things was a link between them. Even now, both had a companion that was not of natural means. Klaus had his sister, while the other had one of his love.

The two of them had a need and desire for a companion that others might not understand. And though his sister had never really existed in the first place, he understood more than most why the other was there. At the same time, the trouble of their own beings was ironically similar. A soul without a body and a body without a soul. It was almost humorous in a darkened kind of way. He did not linger on these thoughts, his attention on the task at hand.

-----------------

Nex caught the Illusionist's eye, before he vanished. Awe, seemed the other did not wish to play anymore right now. He found himself chuckling, it was not as hard to read the other for him as it might be for others. Then again, for one who could read minds and see things others couldn't, it was not hard for him to read people indeed. Perhaps that was one of the reasons he was not as wary of Pipper as some of the others. He ran a hand through the front of his hair, brushing the side that was not kept neatly shaven behind an ear. He then brushed aside the cover to the entrance of the tent he had come to. As his fingers brushed along the fabric, already bits and pieces of memories and glimpses of those who had touched it before him flickered across his mind.

A frown formed upon his face, such trivial memories. His eyes slid over the inner workings of the tent. Simple for the moment, but come what would be the show, things would light up in beauty and magic. He made his way to the center of the tent, where Pipper would stand, looking at the bleachers, where people would sit. He stood there, in the current darkness of the tent, the silence almost as dark as the shadows. This place, similar to the one across the way, but with a darker nature. He looked up, gazing up towards the top of the tent high above. His eyes sliding closed after a moment, he remained standing in one place. One might have thought it odd, thought him standing there like this something of a strange thing to be doing. That was fine, he was not one to care much for other's opinions.

It was merely part of his personality. Perhaps he was a bit edgier in his own way, than the others. Here in the silence, he could feel their minds, most of them still located within the central dining tent. Klaus had made his way to where Pipper was, which slightly perked his interest. What could the two be talking about? Spying really wasn't his thing. Instead, he turned his attention in turn to something else. Alone, no one would disturb him....for now. Even if they did, he would feel them coming before they did. He reached up, unbuttoning his shirt, before removing it. Not bothering to fold it, he tossed it to the bleachers. Nexus was known for being perhaps the most fit within the dark circus. This was due to the fact that when he was not flexing his mind, he was often flexing his body. He was very health conscious, which few knew about.

His body a temple. This was not to say he was some nutrition freak or anything, he did enjoy a drink and a good old fashioned fight. But overall, he was good to his body. His mental state, also helped to stimulate his body more, which meant he was often healing faster as well. It was hard to keep him down. Stretching his arms above his head, he stopped for a moment to admire the ink that ran over his body. He smiled, besides his odd attraction to eyes and working out, he also had a love for tattoos and piercings. Even temples could be decorated right? He chuckled slightly, before he began his actions. The movements familiar to him, he had done them many times before. His muscles flexing, his body moving. It felt good to go through these motions, so for now, this was how he chose to spend his time.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 03-28-2015 at 09:39 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 04-08-2015, 07:36 PM

((Short...sorry!))

Claudia’s words caused the twins to perk up just a bit. They could find another type of game? They were still relaxed and softly hissing, but there was a small happiness in their behavior now.

When Nex came over to Narissa and wrapped his arm around her waist, while laying his head on her shoulder she smiled. The twins did loved to be touched. Adira use to touch them all the time, hugs and playing with their hair. They missed her terribly but they would never fit in with the light.

Soon Nex left and when Drayth flicked his forked tongue at Nihssa she giggled. Then he gently pushed the both of them away, causing them to sigh loudly. Narissa unwrapped her tail as he stepped out of her grip.

Grasping each others hands the twins started to slither towards Claudia and Zella. “We would love to accompany you on your tour but there are a few things we must get done first.” Bowing they moved backwards until they were out of sight. Still holding hands the twins took of in search of Katrina.

Though she was still thumbing through her magic tomb, Adira kept half her attention on her family. Euriphium would also let her know if something or someone needed her full attention.

It may not seem like she hadn’t noticed that Bel hadn’t finished his tea, but she knew. The ringleader had chosen not to say anything. She was there for guidance not to criticize and he normally drank his tea. It was the first time in a long time he hadn’t finished. Adira trusted Bel and knew he would come to her when he was ready.

When Scry flew over to her she looked up with a smile. Reaching out she ran her finger down Scry’s spine. “Well hello Scry, what brings you over here sweets?”

Esmme

Old 04-11-2015, 12:22 AM

[Cole's status: Visible to all (fading at end of post to be visible only to Adi and Rosie); memorable to Adira, Euriphuim.]

SPOILERX

Quote:
"Visible" = seen, but unremembered. If you see Cole, he's like a fragment of a dream. Usually you can't see him unless there's a specific reason for your attention to focus on him. Ex: He's moving objects around or speaking with someone else.

"Memorable" = Unless you have spoken to me about a specific allowance, you will not remember past conversations, past meetings, nor seeing him. You will not remember Cole's name, nor his face. It's like meeting someone new - again, and again.

If I've spoken to you about it, then some of you can able to recall his name, his appearance, or a quality about him. Some lucky few may even harbor brief, shallow memories of Cole.

Cole slowly finished his food, his silvered eyes flickering over everyone there. It was a few moments after he'd set aside his plate before the faun stood and headed toward Adira. Attention on Scry, he swiveled an ear toward the ringleader. "Do you think Rosie will stay?"

Perhaps Adira had already answered such questions. Cole would have heard her answers if he hadn't been pulled away by Asha. The thought made his ears slowly lower. He didn't want to be a bother and ask questions everyone else had already asked. Then again, Adira always prompted him to speak his mind. Still - it wasn't his natural instinct. This was actually quite odd for Cole. The youth rarely spoke to the ringleader in public. Perhaps he'd finally gained a sense of trust and calm around her at last.

Looking at Scry, the faun flicked an ear at the tome before his silvered gaze moved to Asha and Rosie curiously.

-

Apparently boredom was ... suddenly very troublesome. Drayth finished off his breakfast and shifted forms various times out of the desire to find solutions. He was trying to figure out Nexus' race once again, but in frustration he knew he wouldn't find it so easily. With a quiet huff, the male calmed himself and glanced to the entrance of his tent.

He'd sent a false image to gather his food for him earlier. Now the illusionist physically stepped toward the exit. His steps were as silent as ever as Drayth began to roam through the circus. They had a show coming up soon, that much was certain. He wasn't sure when, and the illusionist wished he could find a way to ... fix his illusions before it happened.

Elven features pulled into a displeased expression as he glanced toward the main tent. He didn't need any glitches in his own abilities. The issue had become so pressing, it was all he could think about. Bothered, Drayth turned his lavender eyes forward once again. With a sigh, Drayth's form shifted to become more feathered. Wings burst from his back with a snap, and his elven features were... slightly off. The male looked to the sky, wings stretched and at the ready.

A flight, perhaps? With a sigh, his wings faded. Drayth wasn't in the mood for one. In fact, he wasn't sure what he was in the mood for. He wanted ... entertainment. Something to do. Knowledge was one thing, but not being able to apply it was frustrating.

Drayth looked back to the main tent, then slowly began to make his rounds through the pathways and colored fabrics. Perhaps his wandering mind would settle on a task.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-14-2015, 02:35 AM

After leaving the circus leader’s tent Katrina went to meet with Nathanial. The two servants met as usual within a black tent covered in red, orange and gold designs. This was the tent Katrina often used for her performances. The Kitsune and vampire exchanged their reports. Once finished the male bowed his head to the other and left the tent to patrol the outskirts of the Apltraum Iluzia.

Now alone the female Kitsune grinned to herself as she pulled out her pipe and lit it. Her flame colored eyes scanned the dimly lit tent. Blowing smoke rings the woman moved to the middle of the tent where a small table sat to the left side of the ring. After taking another long drag Katrina sat the pipe on the table. This time the smoke she blew out took different shapes and almost seemed to dance as it rose inside the tent.

The woman stretched a bit before picking up what appeared to be a very large hoop. With a quick flick of her wrist the hoop became engulfed by the blue flames of her fox fire. A pleased grin spread across Katrina’s ruby lips. As if on cue music began to play. She spun the flaming hoop, beginning to dance. The Kitsune practiced the new routine which consisted of fire dancing, acrobatics and illusions. Tonight would be the first time she performed it in front of an audience.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-25-2015, 02:43 AM

With papers put away and the table cleared of clutter. Piper looked up at his young guests. “Good morning. It was good as usual Klaus.” The man gave his dear doll a smile as she poured tea for both him and his guest. The older man could easily tell that this visit wasn’t for pleasure, there was something on the boys mind. Klaus’ politeness was refreshing when most of the others would have just jumped straight to business as soon as they entered the tent.

Piper took a sip of his tea. Freja had moved to take her seat by the ringmaster. There were a few moments of silence passed by before he spoke again. “So what brings you here this morning Klaus. Surely it isn’t just to inquire about my breakfast.” There was an amused smile on the males lips as he watched the younger man. He was attempting to read him. To see if he could tell what was on his puppet master’s mind.

((sorry it’s so short.))

------------------------------------

A skeptical look crossed Ciaran’s features. No, he knew that Chance was trying. Midori just seemed to rub people the wrong way a lot of the time. The younger man shook his head slightly as he was pet. Now standing he watched the other. “Pfft, that’s only what you say Chance.” It was true, he was young, barely at near the age one of their kind would be considered an adult. With a laugh he joined in the game of tag with the animals.

It was when Chance spoke again that he stopped. Briefly he frowned. He didn’t wish to bother the man or his family with the issues he had. Really he wasn’t even sure if there was a solution to the issues. “Thank you Chance, but they are my problems. I should take care of them on my own. As for Midori, I just worry for her because she lacks trust and is unwilling to share her burden even when she needs to. Thank you.” He sighed, his gaze falling to the ground momentarily.

“I needed time to think. Plus I wanted to visit everyone.” When Chance shifted into a bunny Ciaran chuckled. Soon he too was shifting, but instead of a bunny he took the form of a panther so he could play tag with the large cats.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-25-2015 at 03:26 AM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-25-2015, 03:57 AM

Delicate notes danced along the breeze, the spirits enjoyed the music as they danced around a blue Will-o'-the-Wisp. They were orbs of blues, yellows, reds and whites and they all danced above the flowers as the music played. The tent was not too far from the flowers that a certai woman tended to. Faylinn was the Will-o'-the-Wisp that was keeping close watch on the spirits that danced their joyous dance before return to the land of faeries.

The spirits danced with the notes, they moved with the melody and as the song seemed to begin to come to an end, Faylinn opened the gate way for them and the orbs began to vanish one by one. Once they were gone and the music stopped, blue orbs parted off the main one that floated over the flowers and began what some would think was another dance. For those more sensative to faeries, they would recognize this cleaning act. Faylinn danced her powers to erase the trace of the spirits that were once there, to erase the presence of the gate that was once open.

The sound of music was replaced with the sounds of her companions waking. Companions. It was a term Faylinn used loosely as while she worked together with them from time to time, she felt no strong need to get involved with them. What they did though, it was their energy that would help draw in the next mythics that would wish to use the Wisp's gate to return home.

The volume was growing as the Wisp continued to hide out at her flowers. It was peaceful there, the energy of the gate that she could create was like home to her. Could she erect the gate where ever she wanted? Kind of. She required the life force of plans of magic, typically flowers, that allowed her to open the gate.

She could hear the bickering started, and though the energy was negative, it did not make it bad. It didn't finally catch the interest of the woman. The floating flame moved away from her flowers until a leg seemed to appear out of thin air, followed by the rest of the woman's thin body. Her eyes seemed dead, her expression not even reacting to the bright sun as she took on her human form.

Faylinn took her time as she seemed to float towards the main tent. However, by that time, it seemed that only Nex remained in the tent and all the excitement had long since past. She was silent in her approach to the edge of the ring, watching the shirtless male. Though, even with her creeping movements, it would not hide her as her glowing body would cause her to stick out like a candle in a dark room in the shade of the tent.

Her head tilted slightly to the side as she watched the male stretch. She found such things mildly interesting for such activities meant nothing to the spirit. Her main form was not human so her turning into one gave her a form that she needed just to blend in. Though she did not know many of her own kind, rather, she never really had (all others were spirits of those that had passed) but she she could not imagine any Wisp's human form to be big or bulky.

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 04-27-2015 at 02:53 PM..

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-25-2015, 09:12 AM

Zella nodded at the twins. She considered waiting for the twins but decided that they could join later, if they wished. Suddenly, she felt as though the tour was rather unnecessary. Even if she didn't go, she would still figure the place out. It was only a matter of time. Still, it would be rude to suddenly refuse. That, and there was really no harm in going. She looked at Claudia. "Well then, Claudia," she said. "Lead the way."

-----------------

Chen was drunk again. He laughed wildly, waving his arms about while holding on to the bottle of sake in his hands. Luckily for him, there was no one around to judge him. Which was exactly the way he wanted it. His hut was perfectly located, in the no-man's land between the Light and Dark circuses. He liked this job. The patients were rather interesting. And he also had enough time to himself.

Finally, he stopped laughing and closed the bottle of sake. He'd had enough. He hadn't even finished a quarter of the bottle, though, which made him feel a little sad. He loved the stuff, but it was as though he was intolerant. He put the bottle back in its cabinet and sat down on the floor, his eyes closed. For a long time, he sat still, until he was himself again. Slowly, he got up and walked out of his hut to look at the circuses. The performances would start soon, and once those were done, he would probably be paid a visit. He considered going over to one of the circuses to watch, but decided against it. He would probably see if he could on a day off or something, not today.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 04-26-2015, 07:19 PM

The ringleader was still stroking her finger down Scry’s spine when Cole came over to her. Glancing up she smiled softly. Never cold she hold back a smile when he came to her. Adira was a mother at heart and Cole was the closest thing to a son she had ever had. The sorceress loved the boy with her whole heart and it made her happy when he seeked her out. At her feet Euriphuim let out a loud purr at the Faun’s nearness.

“I’m not completely sure sweetie.” She noticed Cole’s ears lower a bit and knew he was trying not to bother her. If only he understood that nothing he did would ever bother her. But the fact that he was out in the open talking with her gave her hope. “I know there is much light inside of her so I hope she will stay. Midori and I are going to speak later.” It was known by all that the ringleader and the fortune teller often got together to discuss many things.

“How do you feel about her Cole?” Adira knew he liked to observe everyone. She wanted him to feel comfortable with all the people that joined the circus.

Still holding hands the twins slithered through the circus looking for Katrina. The Kitsune was their partner in crime at times, they absolutely loved her. Now with an idea in mind they only needed to find her to complete it. After searching a few tents they finally came upon the tent where she performed.

Snaking their way inside the twins came to a stop, mesmerized. Katrina was in the middle of practicing and it was beautiful. They began to sway back and forth, like a charmed snake would.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-27-2015, 05:07 AM

While Katrina was in the middle of her practice the Naga twins slithered their way into the tent. She gave them a small smile to acknowledge that she knew they were there, but continued to practice the routine until the music faded. As she would a do during a normal performance the Kitsune took a bow once the music had stopped. Looking over at the twins she grinned. To come seek her out they must have something in mind.

Putting out the flaming hoops she walked over to the two girls. “Hello my dear. What brings you here to see me?” A flicker to mischief shown within the woman’s burnt orange eyes. Now in front of them she gave them both a hug. It had been a while since the three of them had been partners in crime. The last time had been so much fun. She thought that they might cause Nathanial to finally lose it. Oh would delicious it would be to see the vampire lose control of his cool and calm self.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-27-2015, 09:12 PM

For a moment Klaus said nothing. His eyes upon the steam rising from the cup before him. He took a breath, looking up at the other finally, allowing himself to take in the other's expression. He was curious on why he was here, something Klaus had been expecting. It was only natural, and so the other was curious. He took another breath, though physically he did not need it. Still, it was a bit of a habit that was hard to break even after all this time. "I came to ask you about something" he says, closing his eyes. He allowed his form to relax a bit, before he spoke once more. "It has been some time, since our first meeting....a lot has happened and grown since then" he frowned slightly, before opening his eyes once more.

His gaze again on the other, he pondered for a moment on how to word the next part. He was not completely sure on what he was asking himself. How to say it. How to put his feelings into words. Could they even be considered feelings anymore? Such things were not really taboo between them, but it was something that both of them had dealt with in the past. He looked down at his hands for a moment, at the pale jointed appendages that now resembled his fingers. He felt no pain, little more than a glimpse of physical touch now and then. "It is the anniversary of....what happened soon...." his life ending, soon enough followed by his father's. He looked up to the other once more. Even after so long, such ghosts still haunted him. "I was hoping you would not mind if I borrowed the main tent that evening....after the show..." he fell silent then, waiting for the other's answer to this predicament.

--------

Nexus worked, his mind focused upon the act at hand. However, it was almost instant that he felt the intrusion of the other within his space. Someone was watching him. Their mind still in tact, though from the corner of his eye, he could catch that their body was not. The female fire eater of their little band. Her eyes upon him, he could not help but admire them. Perhaps that was merely his love of eyes overall talking. No one ever really did understand his entrancement by them. Allowing his form to still, he stood there for a moment with his back to her. He closed his own eyes, tilting his head back for a moment. The tent was not hot, but his body still felt the heat moving through it.

The sting and still resonating movements from within his muscles, a reminder of the events that had passed. He then spoke, a slight playful tone to his words. "And to what do I owe this pleasure little Wisp?" he asks, that having become his nickname for her since they met. He knew what she was, but to him, Wisp merely sounded cuter. Whether she minded the name or not, he did not care really. He was that way with most of the people here, he found nicknames for them. Some said that he was arrogant in that manner, a sort of insult that he could not be bothered to remember their names. It was the opposite actually. It was his form of connection, personalizing himself with them.

In some way, it was his way of recognizing them as friends. Of course, this was not going to stop his attitude in the least. That was just how he rolled. He opened his eyes, staring once more at the cieling to the tent. After a moment, he turned, still not turning his eyes towards her. Instead, he moved to the stands, and retrieved his shirt. He did not put it on immediately, allowing the air of the tent to cool him a bit, as well as not feeling the need to be binded by clothing right this minute. He finally tilted his head a fraction of the way back and to the side, catching the little flittering one in his field of gaze. He smiled lightly, once more playful in nature.

"Spooking around these parts as usual? It is a bit dull at the moment, but I am sure things will pick up..." he turned, pulling his shirt on as he crossed the gap separating the two of them. Standing now before her, his eyes directly on hers. His own seeming to glow within the darkness of the shadowy tent. The red especially, while the black instead gave an eerie look to them in turn. Standing there for a moment, he then simply shrugged, passing her by a bit dismissively as he once more stretched. "Indeed...what a bore..." he moved over to the stands again, slumping into a seat.

He spread his arms out, resting them upon the stand above him. At the same time, he crossed his legs along the ones below them. His head tilting back again, he closed his eyes once more. It was a tad difficult to pin down his mood and his behavior, that was what most of the others would say. One could never know what he might do next, he was indeed a mystery. Once one had him pinned down, he would turn their view upside down merely for the enjoyment of it. It was always fun to mess with people, to keep them guessing.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-27-2015, 10:34 PM

The moved only for a few moments after the woman had stopped near the seats of the tent. She blinked as the movements stopped, her presence noticed. This was not uncommon though, there were many that could sense the spirits and beings of others between the two circuses and Nexus was particularly sharp, though as a fortune teller, he had to be.

Silence feel, even the energy fell silent, still present, but slowly calming. He spoke to her, asking what brought her out there. She knew it wasn't a question she needed to answer. He had been quick in picking up what she was and those that understood what she did knew that she just drifted to energy in search of those that need guiding.

His body language wasn't offensive, nor seemed to scream for her to leave. Instead, he seemed calm and the decreasing energy levels seemed to agree with this. There wasn't anywhere that screamed with energy and the male's words confirmed her own gut feeling.

He moved towards her, pulling his shirt over toned muscle as he did. Entering her space, no one would sense a feeling of intimacy between the two as the Wisp stared up at the much taller male, her eyes looking as though there was truly nothing that lay beyond them. She blinked slowly as she stared up into his uniquely colored eyes. He was different than the others, though everyone there was different, but out of those that kept to themselves, even their true nature, he seemed to be the most different of them.

As the male moved and sat down, Faylinn took her turn to slowly move towards the center of the tent. "The energy is always slow during the day," her voice echoed softly as her body seemed to begin glowing a blue/white color. "It does not keep those who search from looking though."

Holding her arms out to the sides, her hair seemed to be haired by a breeze that did not reach her. Blue fire balls appeared in a circle in front of her, rotating slowly. The colors were the same as the woman in her will-o'-the-wisp form, though whether they were parts of her was unknown.

Though some could say the woman was showing off or practicing, it was far from that. There were those, that even in the early hours, were interested in the festivities of the morning, those that would wait through the night to return home. She was calling them in, bringing them to the place of screams. "We must welcome them for a festive night."

It wasn't always easy to figure out what or whom Faylinn was talking about. Her mind seemed to drift, her thoughts together and far away at the same time. She was typically not bothered by the actions of men, yet they could still hurt her all the same.

Esmme

Old 04-28-2015, 01:19 AM

"Where the ever-living blast did I put it?" Glitch the Demolitionist grumbled to herself as she reached for a wrench. Her fury was raised a few notches the moment she realized that a mechanical beast had scuttled off with her tool. "Get your rat's ass back here, fuzz-ball!" Wavy blonde hair tousled about her face as the demolitionist scrambled to catch the creature. "I am not being seen tonight without my arm!"

Just her luck - the rat scampered out of the tent just as Glitch's hand grasped the air behind it. "Mere inches. Inches!" The blonde sighed loudly, using her only arm to nudge the ball of metallic scales that rested on the workbench as she passed. "Grimm! For heaven's sake, you could make yourself useful every once in a while."

The object shifted, lifting a serpentine head. Grimm was a dragonling - a small beast that could cling to one's shoulder comfortably. Grimm's split tongue darted out at the woman before the creature seemed to lose interest and fall back into its restful state. Glitch sighed again, and shoved the tent flap out of her way. She needed to find that damn mechanical rat if she was going to have an arm during the show tonight. Two hands would be essential for the special effects. She needed to get that wrench....

Trying to go unnoticed, Glitch followed the scratchy marks left behind by her rodent thief. Muttering to herself as she followed the trail, she regrettably started walking toward what she assumed was the rat's destination: the edge of the circus grounds. The blonde kept her eyes on the trail until she reached the end of the tents. With a scowl she continued onward toward the border of the circus grounds. She'd ventured away from it all before, but wasn't fond of leaving the safety of Faina Iluzia.

"I'm deconstructing you when we get back," Glitch hissed under her breath as she cursed the rodent she chased. She continued onward until she knew she'd reached the neutral ground. She'd been walking for ages. She was thirsty, hot, and overall in a terrible mood. Still the rat's trail continued. The demolitionist followed the rodent to the one place she'd only seen once before: the healer's hut. What was the old man's name? Ben? Chin?

Glitch cringed as the metal creature scraped its way up to the windowsill and persisted in trying to find a way into the house. "Oh, no you don't." She lunged for the rat, and it leaped away from her one-handed grasp easily. In its mouth was the wrench. So. Close. She was so close!

"Get over here, you miserable little piece of scrap metal!" Glitch managed to throw her body at the rat as it ran in front of Chen's door, trapping it beneath her weight as she tried to pull the wrench from its jaws. "Let it go, pipsqueak!"
-

[Cole's status: Visible all; memorable to Adira, Euriphuim.]

SPOILERX

Quote:

Cole's pale features brightened with the whisper of a smile when he heard Euriphuim's purr, but the expression faded when he heard Adira's voice. "Oh." His hushed tone was normal for the faun - he rarely spoke in a louder voice. Sometimes it seemed that he didn't want to be heard, or perhaps he was afraid that he wasn't noticed in the first place.

Staring at Scry for a moment, Cole felt a spike of anxiety at Adira's question. He fell still and silent, as he often did when uncomfortable. It took him a while before he could respond. The faun's white ears lowered further and he shifted awkwardly, but Cole's silver gaze moved back to Rosie. He stared at her before whispering to the ringleader. "I think she's ... nice." That seemed the end of it until Cole blinked, his ears lifting slowly. A strange look crossed his features, and the pale youth couldn't pull his eyes away from Rosie. "Quiet. Always thinking, never deciding. Uncertain. Breaking, everything always breaking. Everything looks strange. The air is warm; tastes of sweet things and dust. Is this home? Was there ever a home?"

Cole continued to stare at Rosie. Falling silent, the youth seemed lost in thoughts that drifted in an unknown pattern through his mind. He often did such things - these ramblings ended in restless nights and anxious behavior. For a moment it looked as though Cole might continue the scattered speech, but instead he hummed unhappily. Unblinking, he gazed at the blonde woman uncomfortably.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 04-29-2015, 01:17 AM

Holding Zella's hand, Claudia led her out of the mess tent. "Where would you like to see first? The Big Top? The sideshow? I could show you the to the individual tents." She began towards the pathway that led to the epicenter of the circus. It didn't faze her when other performers walked passed her. Claudia was used to being overlooked, an unfortunate side effect to her size. "Here, this is the way to the Big Top." She turned towards the tent. "Have you talked to Master Pfeifer about your act yet?"

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-29-2015, 09:25 AM

Zella was rather enjoying the little tour. "The Big Top, I suppose," she answered Claudia. They began to walk towards the main tent, and Zella made sure to memorize the route along the way. She paused as Claudia posed her second question. Had she spoken to the ringmaster?

"No," she admitted. She had been far too much of a recluse during her first week here, and had avoided being seen by people, forget talking to them. "I mean, I do know that I am the knife-thrower, but that is all. Is it necessary to know more?" She regretted shutting herself up in her tent like that. Things would have been cleared up faster had she decided to come out earlier.

-----------------------------

Chen was trying to look at some of his broken equipment, figuring out how to fix the things, when he heard a crash outside his door. Startled, he looked up.

"Get over here, you miserable little piece of scrap metal!"

Chen chuckled as he heard the voice. Those young ones at the circus had so much energy. He went over and opened the door to see Glitch, the demolitionist from the Light circus, on the ground, and an odd-looking metal animal trapped under her.

"Let it go, pipsqueak!"

Chen looked on in interest at the scene before him. He chuckled again and bent down.

"Allow me, my dear," he said, smiling at the woman.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-30-2015, 01:46 PM

Scry hovered slightly, remaining dim and still as Bel left the tent. It gave no hint to its emotions, since no one else was as in tune with it as the young magician. Turning slightly at the words of Adira. She began touching the ancient book, and for a moment, the spine would slightly seem to ripple under her touch. It really was an odd book indeed, a mystery of the world around it. It gave a slight glow to her words, but as the little faun boy came over, it fell dim once more. They were speaking about the woman, the one who had come here. The one he had been less than formal with earlier.

Again, he glowed a few times as if finding it amusing, but he was also alert to the information that was being given by the two. A natural sponge for information, that was what he did . At the same time, someone new posed a new issue for the trouble that laid hidden within this place of light. If she did pose a darkness, the Scry would not be to keen on it being around. Lowering slightly into Adira's lap, the book rested there peacefully, as it listened and watched the scene around it. Few might guess that it was even able to do such, that it was even aware. Such was the mystery of the living book.

-----------

Sighing slightly, Bel sat up from his bed. He had been working his brain, running over a bit of information that still plagued him about his conversation with Orthros. He frowned, running a hand through his hair, this was his burden to bear, but that was not to say that such a burden could not burden others as well. He shook his head, standing. Foolish notions, he was not going to let anything happen to those he knew or didn't know. He nodded, a smile forming at last upon his lips, that hell hound was going to have to do better if he truly wished to stir up trouble. Taking a breath, Bel allowed himself to relax and feel a bit better.

He was not sorry for what happened, even if it had not been his choice. This burden could be more or less, depending upon his actions and reactions to the world around him. There were people counting on him, those who cared for him. This introduced a familiar thought of doing his best into his mind. This place needed him, his magic and illusions. He chuckled lightly, magic was everywhere if one knew how to look. He moved to the entrance to his tent, without so much as a glance back at the mirror in the corner. Instead, he made his way along, until he came upon one of the training grounds used to practice various acts.

It was at times better to practice bigger acts out here first, before risking one of the tents. For Bel, he preferred to be outside. It was beautiful, as well as allowed for a lot more range. He fixed his gloves slightly, as he could not keep the smile from his face once more. "Now then....what should we practice today hmm?" he thought for a moment, before chuckling. He began with something simple, placing his hand out before him. Closing his eyes, he focused upon the air before him. Slowly a breeze began to form, blowing around him and the circus. The winds pooling to before him, joined together to at first form a spinning vortex that one might see as a cyclone.

He made sure to focus on the pull of the funnel, so that it would not pull the nearby objects within it. Focusing then on the vortex itself, the spin within it shifted. The sides lengthened a bit, stretching out to become arms. The top fashioned a head, as the wind within seemed to calm a bit. A wind sprite, his eyes upon the form before him. It hovered in the air, before moving in an arc around his form. He was familiar with shaping and using the elements, so this was a compound spell that was not much of an effort. Still, it was always good to remain in control. Next he focused on a trough nearby. The water rising, before following a similar transformation to the wind.

The new water sprite circled in the same manner as the wind one, keeping a certain distance apart for now. They seemed to be moving in a sort of elegant dance, moving up in the air to circle closer together, yet never seeming to touch. Bel watched the movements, as well as the magic it took to allow the two to keep their forms. It was going perfectly.

-----------

The other did not give much in return, but that was fine with him. He was aware of her movements to the center of the tent, before her words reached him. Slow during the day? He chuckled lightly, she had missed this morning. Then again, it was not always like that. Since many of them were proned to be more of 'solo acts'. He tilted his head, allowing his eyes to follow the movements of the one within the tent with him. She moved, creating fire that moved around her in the form of orbs. He remained silent as she moved, before she spoke once more. He did not move, nor did he feel any sort of fear or uncertainty at the events.

His head moved back, to look upon the ceiling above them again. It was true, there were things within this world many did not understand. Beings that seemed to be little more than whispers within the world around them. He frowned slightly, his eyes seeming to darken a bit in the moment. Beings who were simply something that were better left a mystery...like him. He sat up, before standing. Slipping down the benches, he moved towards her and the ring of fire with little emotion. Slipping inside the bounds of her ring, he reached out to gently catch her hand within his. Intertwining their fingers, he slipped his other hand over her hip.

He pulled her form close to his own, not minding any rebuttal that came with the action. His eyes on hers once more, his expression though had changed to one harder to read. "Then let them come.." he says, "after all, is it not supposed to be a place where all are welcomed?" Whether he himself was still being playful or serious, seemed to be a blurred line. Within her presence, the two of them alone, an odd sort of relationship was one to surface. An odd pair, an odd harmony that seemed to at times be sturdy or balance upon the tip of a knife. He at times wondered if she felt similarly when they were near, but never asked. She was allowed her own thoughts and feelings, as was he.

He was not proned to offer such information to actual words himself. Such things were better left to action, to unsaid words. If she had not pulled away at this point, or refused his actions, he would slowly begin to move. A sort of dance one might think, if they walked in on the scene. Slow movements within the floating orbs of firey light. His eyes never for a moment leaving hers. "Would you be happier if they came here? " he asked, "perhaps if such whispers were allowed to spread and form like your flame." He chuckled finally, before speaking again, "would it consume everything within its path? Or perhaps you would guide them to eternal peace and light?"

He paused their movements, before stepping back from her. Giving a similar bow as to one Klaus might give another, he took her hand once more before kissing the back of it. "Little Wisp....little flame...." he looked up to her eyes again, "what is it your heart truly desires within this world?" He winked, before turning away from her. He made his way towards the flaps of the tent, though not to quickly as to simply be rid of her presence already.