Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-23-2019, 09:05 PM

Sophie smiled as the cats came racing down the hall. She glanced at Tai when he spoke and gingerly kissed his cheek. "I hope so.. A future without you or the cats isn't one I want to live in.." She murmured softly, gazing into his gorgeous eyes. She lightly took his hands and led him over to the table so they could eat their own dinner, now that the cats were fed.

~~~

Derek stopped in his tracks briefly when the question reached his ears. The Aquarium was like a date..? No way! It was just him showing the other cat a place that meant something to gim, like the pipe Pedro had taken him to. But when he thought about, Pedro had a point. Did he like Pedro..like that? "~That wasn't a date, Pedro. We're friends. We were just hanging out.~" He mewed, then continued down the hall to his food bowl.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-27-2019, 12:47 AM

"Thank you. I needed to hear that..." Tai felt eased by Sophie's comment despite the fact that he already knew she felt that way. It was nice to hear though, to feel his love confirmed back in such clear words. Sophie wanted him forever. It was something he wanted to put into reality very soon. Even as they ate, he thought about it. They could have forever. Maybe even more than that if he played his cards right and that thought left him with an even brighter smile on his face.

~~~

Pedro tilted his head, even forgetting to eat in his confusion. "~Really? Because it seems a lot like a date now that I think about it. Friends also hang out like that. I guess...then that's fine too...~" He couldn't explain why the thought dragged down his mood. He was the idiot one who didn't know anything about dates or hanging out. Derek cleared up the misunderstanding and Pedro wasn't clear on 'like' either, so he should just accept it. However, he couldn't help but feel bummed. "~So, we are friends. I understand. No dates.~"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-02-2019, 09:53 PM

Sophie smiled when she noticed the smile on Tai's lips. How could she not? He completed her world, ever since she met him.

Derek munched on some of his car food, while listening to Pedro. Why did he seem to sound disappointed for a moment? Did he wwnt to be More than friends? They hadn't even known each other that long! He felt bad though, Pedro wasn't all that experience as far as the world went.. Or how it works.

~~~

After dinner, Sophie helped clean up the kitchen and put away the left over food. She didn't have to worry about packing for their get away since she had already done that. She was so excited.

Derek hopped up on the couch and started cleaning himself for no real reason.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-31-2019, 05:33 PM

Once the meal and cleaning was done, Tai went to go do his own packing, careful to make sure Sophie didn't see him slip the small box into one of the side pockets. Would she be surprised? He shook the thought away and went back into the living room to see if Sophie and the cats were ready for bed. "Did you get everything cleaned up?"

~~~

Pedro couldn't help but feel mopey after their conversation so even after Derek hopped onto the couch, he stayed on the floor, his paws tucked under so that he resembled as loaf of bread as much as a cat. Maybe this was for the best though. It wasn't like he wanted to go on dates with Derek.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-02-2020, 12:33 AM

Sophie hummed as she cleaned up, only noticing Pedro after she was finished. He was curled up like a giant ball of Orange fluff. "Pedro, what's the matter?" She asked softly, slowly lowering down and stroking his head. Was he pouting? She glanced up at Neo who was currently cleaning himself, then looked back down at Pedro. She blinked when she heard Tai and nodded. "Yep, all finished." She said with a smile.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-07-2020, 01:58 AM

Pedro looked at Sophie, then back at Derek with a sharp flick of his tail. He wasn't even sure why he felt so petulant and it wasn't like Sophie could help. But maybe Derek should want to go on a date with him, even if their relationship wasn't like that. Pedro just wanted them to be as close as possible.

Poking his head around the door, Tai smiled. "Ah, that's good. I'm all done with my packing, so let's go to bed." He blinked head cocked to the side. "Are the cats fighting right now...?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-11-2020, 05:51 PM

Sophie sighed softly and gently stroked his head, noticing the flick of his tail. He was most definitely pouting. "It'll be okay, maybe trying telling him how you feel?" She asked quietly. "You're probably then only cat who's wanted to help him." She reminded him, blinking and glancing at Tai when she heard him.

She shook her head and stood, walking towards him. "I don't think fighting is the right word.." Sophie murmured with a giggle.

Derek paused and watched Sophie go to the bed room, then glanced at Pedro. Feeling a tad guilty about how he approached the whole dating topic, he lowered his ears and hoped off the couch. "~I shouldn't have said it like that.. ~" He mewed, sitting in front of the couch now.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-15-2020, 01:14 AM

Tai gave Sophie a confused look. "How can you be so sure? They just look like fussy cats to me. Then again, I've never had your gift with the animals," he added with a chuckle. That was Sophie's special gift, he supposed, though he never questioned it or how she'd come to know so many things about their cats. Maybe it was all speculation. Maybe it was more.

Pedro's ears swiveled forward, then back, his tail still twitching across the floor. However, after Sophie's curious words and the apology, he couldn't turn his gaze away from Derek again. "~It doesn't really matter since your words are true and I know it. I'm not trying to change things, but...~" He scrunched up his face, trying to understand his feelings enough to put them in words. "~I don't get it. Why am I bothered?~"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-15-2020, 01:53 AM

Sophie giggled quietly and gently took his hand, and led him into the bedroom. She didn't know how to explain how she could read their behavior. Maybe it had something to do with how she was raised, and lived with her mom and grandmother. It wasn't something she had shared with Tai, her childhood. She spent more time with animals then she did other kids.. Sophie glanced back at the cats briefly, then went over to the bed and laid down. "I'm so tired.." She murmured softly.

---

Derek inched closer to the larger cat, and laid down all stretched out. He thought back to when they first met, and how he couldn't get the other car out of head all night. Maybe they were connected? "~Honestly.. I couldn't tell you.."~ He said quietly, his ears drooping a little. "~Remember, I was a street cat..~" He mewed. His own feelings didn't even make since, so how could he help Pedro figure out his feelings? Derek peeked his ears once more. "~We'll definitely go out again though, like we did today.~" He promised.