*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2011, 02:02 AM

Private roleplay between writerose and Lai-lai. No one else is to post unless we say you can.

White rose's character:

Name: Damien
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Short, and kinda of feathery. It goes down to right above his ears and is a dark brown in color.
Clothes: Mostly wears black, usually casual. Casual for him is dress pants and any top he finds laying around the floor.
Personality type: Damien is shy and quiet and tends to talk to people but never quite getting to know them. He doesn't notice much after his dad left, so he's a little scatter-brained.
Background: Nothing is known about him at this time.

Lai-lai's Character:

Name: Blade
Race: Unknown
Personality: cold and dark. she hardly speeks unless she truly
has something to say.
Bio: She forgot.
Abilities and battle skills: Silent attack, undercover assassination and poisoning. If she
doesn't want to be caught she won't be, if you do catch her though, you're in trouble.
Appearance: somthing close to This

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 05-22-2011 at 03:21 AM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2011, 03:18 AM

Blade sat at the top of a building, one knee bent with her arm around it, the other dangling over the edge, but in her hands was a wet stone and a long, sharp blade, which she sat and sharpened silently. She didn't talk much, and preferred to lounge places most people would find uncomfortable. and that night the very edge of a six-story buildings' concrete roof in the cold rain at night was hardly any place someone would even consider comfortable. But to her it was simply a part of the hell she was damned to not long ago. She knew what happened, yes, but she always put up a mental block to keep her from thinking of it. She would not acknowledge her past as it was, nor who she was. Someone pathetic and helpless. She viewed that person as an enemy, someone who should have died long ago.

Wrinkling her nose in disgust as the thoughts of herself a while back she slammed her wet stone into her belt pocket, putting her blade into it's sheathe, hidden behind her hips and covered by a long, black cape that was torn and shredded at the bottom, and thought not visible, there were many blood stains on the cape, from all her past killings.

She then stood, taking a few steps away from the edge she went to the left side of the roof and than jumped down, going down at least three floors before she reached a hand out to grab the bars on the fire escape ladder, sliding down and than slowing herself and landing without even the slightest shuffle of noise.

White_rose930
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-25-2011, 03:28 AM

Damien wandered down the silent alley way and was looking around nervously, why had his friends abandoned him out here? he wondered as he walked deeper and hopped over a fence walking towards his house in the forest, he didn't want anyone to see him because he was no supposed to be living with his father under any given circumstances because of what he did for a living. But he did anyways and he was a polar opposite to his father in every sense of the idea, he was shy and quiet refusing to talk to many people after his mother had died and his father was loud and annoying and most of the time he was flat out drunk. Though when he was sober he ran a business on the black market he figured there would be a hit on his father anytime now and that he would be absolutely helpless to stop it, but he had no clue what his frail body could handle.

(sorry for the shortness >_<")

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2011, 03:49 AM

[[ it's ok. going to bed. ttyl]]

Blade walked silently down the streets to the abandoned district. The city had lost control of it, and now the place was ran by gangs, who typically served under her. Mainly because they knew if they messed with her, they were dead. And she didn't even have to touch them.

She walked into her house and sat down at a table, pulling her hood over her head as her next victim was pulled in. Her lackies had caught him and brought him in. He had gotten on a rich man's bad side. And even though she hated killing men like him... There was too much money to say no.

Her henchamn pulled a black bag off his head to reaveal a bloodied face. Not too badly disfigured, just a little swollen. "Please... have mercy... my son!" he said, his voice cracking slightly at the end.

"Why would I have a care about your son? Even more, why should I care about you? After all I get good pay for your head." she said, her voice weighed with a heavy japanese accent.

"Please don't do this... I'm all he has left... He needs me." he begged, his shoulder shaking as he began sobbing.

"Sadly... I don't spare annoying beggars." she said, pulling out both her sword, and swinging them towards eatch other around his neck. "Flawless victory." she whispered with a small chuckle.