The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 03:14 AM

Julian blinked, as if confused then looked very embarrased. "I'm sorry...I was just saying..." He laid down again and tried to hide his face. Looking like a little kid that did something wrong and was trying to hide.

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 08-27-2010, 03:21 AM

Ana looked a little confused at his sudden change in mood.

"I was just joking," she said. Had he really been flirting with her? He looked embarassed...

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 03:40 AM

Julian didn't move for a moment, then he just sighed. "I'm sorry for acting this way...I did not try to flirt with you...I think I just acted wrong..." He peaked out at her for a moment. "For some reason I haven't a clue what the right thing to say to you is."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-27-2010, 03:47 AM

Ana blushed slightly, but she didn't say anything. She had no idea what to say to that. She almost offered to give him a bit of her mental clarity brew, but she didn't.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 03:49 AM

Julian saw her blush and sighed, slumping down to the ground again, trying to sink into it. He'd done something wrong again, he knew it. Why couldn't he say anything right?

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-27-2010, 03:51 AM

"So... what do you do as a hobby?" Ana asked, trying to break the awkward silence stretching between them.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 03:36 PM

Julian didn't look at her again, trying to be invisible. "Well...hobbies...hmm...I guess you can count being lazy as a hobby." He joked slightly.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-27-2010, 07:11 PM

That doesn't count, every college student does that," Ana scoffed. "There's got to be something that you do that's interesting."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 07:23 PM

Julian couldn't help but laugh a little. "Interesting? Me? I didn't think that was possible. Well...not really much that different. I do school work, lay around in trees here, go to clubs a bunch when I'm bored....most of the time anyway. I go to the big bookstore intown...I go to the lake outside of town maybe...three times a month."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-27-2010, 07:37 PM

"I visit my grandparents every couple of months, out in the country," Ana said. "Other than that, I work a couple of part-time jobs in town. Your life sounds more interesting than mine."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 09:21 PM

Julian blinked slightly at her. "Hmm...you think so? I think its pretty boring."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-27-2010, 09:38 PM

Ana shrugged.

"At least you do things, sometimes," she said. Not that she didn't do things. She just couldn't do them openly like normal people.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 09:41 PM

Julian suddenly sat up. "Would you like to go do something?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-27-2010, 09:49 PM

"Something like what?" Ana asked, curious. As long as he didn't ask her to go drinking with him or something...

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 09:53 PM

Julian grinned slightly. "How bout a club? I remembered that you don't drink, so you don't have to if you don't want to."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-27-2010, 10:06 PM

"A club?" Ana asked, a bit doubtfully. She never really partied much at all, since she wasn't all that interested in people making fools of themselves or trying to find new ways to get laid. "I don't know, I'm not really into clubbing..."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 10:11 PM

Julian pouted slightly. "All I'm going to do is dance...what about you? You don't have to do anything you don't want to, but I'd like if you came with me."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-27-2010, 10:12 PM

Ana considered it for a moment, then shook her head.

"Thanks, but no," she said. "I'm not as comfortable in clubs as other people are, I'll probably just end up sitting in the corner all evening."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 10:19 PM

Julian sighed softly. "Alright...got any other ideas?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-27-2010, 10:26 PM

Ana shrugged a bit, and glanced at the time on her phone.

"I should be getting back to my apartment, anyways," she said. "I need to feed Morpheus and Seze, and I still have homework to do..."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 11:10 PM

Julian looked slightly disappointed. "Oh. Alright then." He laid back down, starring up at the sky. "If you ever want to hang out, you can find me out here most of the time."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-28-2010, 12:53 AM

"Alright," Ana said, picking up her bag. She gave a short wave, and then turned to go back to her apartment. It wasn't a long walk, maybe ten minutes. Her apartment was on the fifth floor, which wasn't a bad thing. She got her excersize for the day going up the stairs.

When she got to her apartment, she laid her hand on the door and extended her magic a little to disable the wards. The rune for protection shimmered into view on the door and glowed brightly as she turned the handle of the door and walked in. Immediately, she was almost tripped by a pair of cats: a gray one with blue eyes and a black and white one with orange eyes.

"Alright, sweetlings, I'm here," Ana said affectionately, bending down to pick up the cats. The black one climbed up onto her shoulder, while the gray one was content to lounge in her arms. Dropping both the cats and her bag onto her bed, she went into the kitchen to fix something to eat for the three of them.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2010, 02:33 AM

Julian sighed slightly depressed when she left. What was so wrong with hanging out with him? He just shook his head and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep there. He woke up about an hour later and rushed back home. He grabbed a quick snack and watched tv for a while.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 08-28-2010, 02:44 AM

Ana lounged about her apartment for a little while, just relaxing before class. As it got dark, she went to an unusually bare stretch of wall and laid her hand on it. A narrow door shimmered into place as the glamour was dispelled. She opened the door and took out a deep navy cloak and her broomstick. It was a nice night, so she may as well go flying for a little while... Grabbing her school bag, she slung it over her shoulder and put her cloak on over top of everything. The dark color would keep her mostly hidden against the night sky, and a blending spell would keep anyone from remembering if they noticed her.

Leaving her apartment, she reactivated the protection rune and went up to the roof. Five minutes later, she was was flying back towards campus, keeping mostly to the woods and the back roads. No sense in taking unecessary risks...

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2010, 03:28 AM

Julian fell asleep again watching tv in his private dorm room. He liked his privacy and paid well for it. A little after it got dark, he got up and stretched, then went out for a little midnight campus stroll.