Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 09-03-2011, 10:45 PM

Damian looks over at Vane as he knew she felt just like he did. He rubs his head wishing this would leave them alone but if it wasn't for the elders they probbly wouldn't have met. Even if they was a pain in the ass all the time. And now this wasn't sure why his father was helping them hoping it wouldn't be to much trouble. As this was just an endless silent which he didn't mind while wrapping his arms around Vane and held onto her. "Ok I know this is all to much to think about. I myself don't know what to think about this..maybe there is an reason why the elders decide to pick us...I just hope this isn't an trick on my father's part to hand us over to them." says rubbing the back of his head.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 09-03-2011, 11:06 PM

"He'd be dead along with them if he tried" Vane replied flatly, she wouldn't have anything to do with the elders and she didn't want there to be a reason to prevent her from not joining. She would find some way if any to avoid that at all costs. (sorry so short)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 09-14-2011, 11:29 AM

As much as I like this one I can't think of anymore else to say so I'm going to stop this one. We need to do some fresh ones lol. I think thats what our problem was...they went dead for so long and it got boring.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 09-14-2011, 04:52 PM

mhm :)