Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-18-2010, 04:10 PM

Oh man I hated killing crows T_T they were annoying. Just go to the town that can easily bring you to sleepy wood, that's Henesys and Ellinia (for me) I don't use the Vip Taxi much, only when I need to buy from that special market store thing.
Two hundred thousand mesos? Nice~
I'm going to try again to see if it maple works for me. It'll take some time, but I think I can find some way...
The brat? oh yes....Just ignore him. or change channels and go to somewhere different. Maybe as soon as i get in there, I can beat him up!! >:) muhahahaahaaha!!! ....
Oooo You are getting close to lvling up. Congrats! Yup, trying to make some moneyz everywhere is hard.
I love coming on here when I can reply to posts ^_^'' and I know what to say...but sometimes I don't. So it can be hard for me.

Blueberry Flavored Syrup
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-18-2010, 04:34 PM

I think Maple Story is really fun, especially if you have other cool people to play with. I have a level sixteen warrior and obviously I just started playing not long agao myself. I am really enjoying it right now. Although people shout at the top of the screen which causes the whole screen to shake which is really annoying if you are trying to make a really difficult jump that requires a deal of precision.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2010, 04:40 PM

I am halfway actually to level twenty-nine. I will take your advice for sure about that brat. I won't be able to play today because I have to go give someone a ride then I have to take my partner to work at two then I get to clock in at three and probably won't be able to get done until midnight tonight. I may be on after that depending on how tired I am. lol hehehehe.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-18-2010, 04:44 PM

@ Blueberry Flavored syrup: I know right! I hate that. I really wish they didn't have those friend request bull horns T_T
they always lag and mess me up in jumping quests.

@Kole_Locke: Oh okay. But in the mean time, I will work on getting it to work so we can play eventually together :3
yes, that is late! haha But i also stay up late because it takes a lot for me to get tired. I just don't get sleepy anymore...
like i used to.

EDIT: It's WORKING NOW! I'm goin to add you as friend, Please accept :3~

Last edited by Ignis; 09-18-2010 at 06:04 PM..

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-20-2010, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
@ Blueberry Flavored syrup: I know right! I hate that. I really wish they didn't have those friend request bull horns T_T
they always lag and mess me up in jumping quests.

@Kole_Locke: Oh okay. But in the mean time, I will work on getting it to work so we can play eventually together :3
yes, that is late! haha But i also stay up late because it takes a lot for me to get tired. I just don't get sleepy anymore...
like i used to.

EDIT: It's WORKING NOW! I'm goin to add you as friend, Please accept :3~
My character's name is Jasterion just so you know. I'm still getting used to all the administrative features of this game such as starting trades and adding friends. I know, Blueberry Flavored Syrup was definitly right about one thing, those bull horns are so frigging annoying.l I really wished there was a way to silence them so that you cannot hear them. I got really pissed off one time and started cursing someone out thelling them to shut the fuck up. I was so fucking mad because it caused me to keep falling as I was falling off ledges in jumping sensative areas.

On other notes, I finally gained level twenty-nine. I finished one of my quest in killing nine hundred and ninety-nine zombie mushrooms, I think I will log on and go ahead and slay three hundred and fifty more blue horny mushrooms then I will have that quest finished. I thought the queset of killing all of those zombie mushrooms would have yielded more experience but I only got three thousand and five hundred instead. I think that was well worth at least five thousnad expereince. Let's see if I can gain level thirty tonight... doubt it. By the way do you know where to find a boar's tooth?

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-20-2010, 02:48 AM

Yeah, you told me your name in earlier post :D I added you already, it put you on my list, but i don't know if you automatically accept it. My name on their is Klemontine. So if you see me on your list, that is me ^_^
Those bull horns SUCK! I know, but there is no way to silence them. I don't know why they even made them, do people really have trouble making friends? Sometimes people add you randomly, and I don't like that either because they are sometimes me and don't even log on. So they were a waste of friends list space.

Congrats on level 29! Yeah most of the quests are grindage. I don't like it most of the time. Because I just get bored killing the samething over and over for hours and hours. But I do them when I have nothing else to do :p Yup. I know, you feel like they didn't give you enough exp. Well, I feel like that sometimes. Also for the collecting rare items for quests, and you get the items (which takes forever) and then you turn it in, and you don't even get much T_T I hate that.
Boar's tooth are dropped by wild boars in Perion.~

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-20-2010, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Yeah, you told me your name in earlier post :D I added you already, it put you on my list, but i don't know if you automatically accept it. My name on their is Klemontine. So if you see me on your list, that is me ^_^
Those bull horns SUCK! I know, but there is no way to silence them. I don't know why they even made them, do people really have trouble making friends? Sometimes people add you randomly, and I don't like that either because they are sometimes me and don't even log on. So they were a waste of friends list space.

Congrats on level 29! Yeah most of the quests are grindage. I don't like it most of the time. Because I just get bored killing the samething over and over for hours and hours. But I do them when I have nothing else to do :p Yup. I know, you feel like they didn't give you enough exp. Well, I feel like that sometimes. Also for the collecting rare items for quests, and you get the items (which takes forever) and then you turn it in, and you don't even get much T_T I hate that.
Boar's tooth are dropped by wild boars in Perion.~
Ok I will look when I log on. I think users should start complaining about those stupid bullhorns. They really take the biscuit for me. Killing the same thing over and over really gets on my nerves but the only thing that makes me happy is finding lots of gold and getting rare items which doesn't happen very often. By the way have you ever seen the pig that wears armour? I still cannot even hit it yet. That pig must be a serious badass. I may log on here shortly on Maple story and see if I can find you to add you on to my friendslist. I ran into that mightyfan13 I think is his name. Everytime he logs on he hunts me down, and is always trying to sell something to me. I finally put my foot down and told him, I just wanted to level up and did not want to buy anything. He was trying to sell me some "rare" earrings and while we were leveling up I found the same set of earrings that he was just trying to sell me! I could not believe it; however, in his defense items are not cheap if you try to buy them in the store, and they don't even give you half price for what the damn thing is even going for. I sell them back to the store just because I'm not quite sure how to sell items in the free market place. So I just say hell with it and sell them in the stores. I find them quite frequently actually since I do quite a bit of time leveling lol.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-20-2010, 03:21 AM

Okay. I'm on maple right now xD hah i'm not even doing anything . I already made a friend T_T WITHOUT that stupid bull horn.
People do complain about it, but the GMs don't do anything about it. I love leveling up and getting better armor. But my armor sucks because I have yet to upgrade. Finding lvl 50 and higher armors is hard, you have to get them from monsters, not stores.
Yah I know that pig. I can kill him no problem. :D hehe. He used to be hard for me, but not so much any more. He just drops iron hoof or something. Hmm ...mightfan13, or whatever, I want to battle him. (if only we could duel other players in maple~) Yeah i only by town scrolls in the stores now. I save pots from the monsters that drop. SO i don't really need to buy them. Thank god.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-20-2010, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Okay. I'm on maple right now xD hah i'm not even doing anything . I already made a friend T_T WITHOUT that stupid bull horn.
People do complain about it, but the GMs don't do anything about it. I love leveling up and getting better armor. But my armor sucks because I have yet to upgrade. Finding lvl 50 and higher armors is hard, you have to get them from monsters, not stores.
Yah I know that pig. I can kill him no problem. :D hehe. He used to be hard for me, but not so much any more. He just drops iron hoof or something. Hmm ...mightfan13, or whatever, I want to battle him. (if only we could duel other players in maple~) Yeah i only by town scrolls in the stores now. I save pots from the monsters that drop. SO i don't really need to buy them. Thank god.
I am trying not to buy any items in the stores at all, I think I will go ahead and log on and ssee if I can find you on there. I had a posty bone in my body so I went in the general discussion forum and posted a thread about Halloween, my most favorite holiday of the year.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-20-2010, 03:53 AM

Yes, stores suck. xD hahah~ But i like/need scrolls so i can turn in quests faster and get to places faster. but that is only for victoria island, I don't really need them that much anymore since most of my quests are in other islands.
I love Halloween! Man, I would really like some candy right about now...

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-20-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Yes, stores suck. xD hahah~ But i like/need scrolls so i can turn in quests faster and get to places faster. but that is only for victoria island, I don't really need them that much anymore since most of my quests are in other islands.
I love Halloween! Man, I would really like some candy right about now...
I got some powerful items but they are for bowman and warriors. Thanks for helping me get the boar teeth, I really appreciate it. I finally gained level thirty at last. I am getting powerful, now I'm just figuring out where it is I need to go to do my job advancement.

I went to Nautilis to do some quest for extra experience but some quest really don't give you enough detail to know where to go to find the items the NPCs are searching for.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-20-2010, 11:10 PM

I just look up most of the quests and do them on my own. O_O; I don't really ask for help.
And when people ask me, I just look it up xD I don't really know from heart.
Me too, I wish I had powerful mage armors, but i just get thief and pirate armors. You go to Grendel from Ellinia for the job advancement.

Oh, it's no problem ~ I love helping however much I can.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-21-2010, 05:20 AM

Quote:
I just look up most of the quests and do them on my own. O_O; I don't really ask for help.
And when people ask me, I just look it up xD I don't really know from heart.
Me too, I wish I had powerful mage armors, but i just get thief and pirate armors. You go to Grendel from Ellinia for the job advancement.

Oh, it's no problem ~ I love helping however much I can.
It was fun joining up with you the other day, I apoligize for my apathetic little friend(he;s not really my friend, more of an annoyance than anything) Get this, he told me about the carnival which you can do only if you can find a party. Then he asked for gold so he hounded me until i gave him five thousand gold. I gave it to him so he would leeave me alone. He took me to Mu long which was somewhere over twoards Orbis-- got me killed and cost me about ten thousand experience-- I was pissed. I almost cussed him out for taking me to such a dangerous place and all he could say was... run run run. He is level fifty one adn I just made level thirty. I was like really?! Now you know why I say what I say about him.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-22-2010, 01:59 AM

Yeah I love partying with coolio people like you.~ It's okay. Well...not for you anyways, because he does bad things to you and your character. He shouldn't be doing those things. Just report him, because he is making your gaming experience unpleasant. Which is what nexon does not want for anyone. If he is such a high leveled person, he would have money. I bet he is a hobo or a leecher of peoples, like a free-loader or something. OH MY GOSH, when i was there he kept asking me if I wanted to go to Mu lung, I just said "NO" and he stopped after that. >:P I think he is scared of me...Because I was kinda mean to him, but only because he kept being snooty and annoying.
He is a fool! I now understand why you say the TRUE things about him xD~

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-22-2010, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Yeah I love partying with coolio people like you.~ It's okay. Well...not for you anyways, because he does bad things to you and your character. He shouldn't be doing those things. Just report him, because he is making your gaming experience unpleasant. Which is what nexon does not want for anyone. If he is such a high leveled person, he would have money. I bet he is a hobo or a leecher of peoples, like a free-loader or something. OH MY GOSH, when i was there he kept asking me if I wanted to go to Mu lung, I just said "NO" and he stopped after that. >:P I think he is scared of me...Because I was kinda mean to him, but only because he kept being snooty and annoying.
He is a fool! I now understand why you say the TRUE things about him xD~
Mightyfan12 you know I think the sad part is he means well but he's still way too immature to know his peronsality can come off more than a bit abrasive online as well. I wonder how he was brought up. He should be doing his homework instead of being on all the time.

Mu Long has a dojo which is cool and they have the carnival. I gained level thirty-two. It will be three more levels before my ice and lightning get powerful.

Well, I'm still relatively weak. I think it's because I'm trying to make my character well rounded and that's probably why I'm messing up. My strength, dexterity, and Luck are thirty-five while my intelligence which is one of my important aspects of being a magician is seventy-five. I don't get the many reasons why for magicians they only have three choices,

Fire/Poison * Ice/Lightning * or Cleric? They should also add Earth/Wind and Water/Light and Shadow/Necro they could have had so many different styles.

I also wish they had Monk and Bard classes Monks that can do awesome abilities and bards get musical instruments.
Dancers would also be another interesting class to have.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-22-2010, 11:50 PM

I know...But still, he can't just be taking your money like he does, that's just wrong.

I know, i've been to Mu lung, I don't really like it unless i party with people from my guild (i left my guild because they were never on and I didn't think they would ever come on after that..)

I only put my points into int and dex....I thought those were the only things you were suppose to put them in?
Well. it is for my class anyways.
That's because when you reach lvl 70 you get another job advancement. They want you to level up more so you would want to advance, i guess. I will become a priest at lvl 70, if i ever reach such a level....
Lol. monk, bard, dancers? that reminds me of Ragnarok. ~ I guess they didn't want to copy ideas from another game?

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-23-2010, 02:27 AM

Quote:
I know...But still, he can't just be taking your money like he does, that's just wrong.

I know, i've been to Mu lung, I don't really like it unless i party with people from my guild (i left my guild because they were never on and I didn't think they would ever come on after that..)

I only put my points into int and dex....I thought those were the only things you were suppose to put them in?
Well. it is for my class anyways.
That's because when you reach lvl 70 you get another job advancement. They want you to level up more so you would want to advance, i guess. I will become a priest at lvl 70, if i ever reach such a level....
Lol. monk, bard, dancers? that reminds me of Ragnarok. ~ I guess they didn't want to copy ideas from another game?
You're right, next time I will definitely be more firm with him. He noticed last time that I got a bit more crossed with him and backed off a bit. He's going to have to learn to be a bit more humble about his disposition. People call me noob because my Magician is somewhat strong. I have a fish spear lol which I can do up to eighty five points of damage in one hit. My strength is thirty-five. I think what I will do once I reach level 35 is raise my strength and luck every other level.

I don't know what job I will chose once I reach level seventy but I think it will be quite awhile. My lightning and ice are still quite weak, mightyfan was telling me I made a bad decision-- even still I'm not upset about it and odn't regret it.

I don't think copying dancer and bard would have been copying Ragnorak. I wonder if that game is fun? I also wished they would let you chose what race you wanted to be such as elf or a dwarf as well.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-23-2010, 02:54 AM

Yeah he has to stop taking your money. And you do need to tell him straight, he needs to realize what he is doing.
I'm pretty sure the stats for each class are different.
Warriors need strength and dex. Thieves need dex, luk, and strength. archers need more dex than strength, but still need strength. and mages need int and luk. O-o i don't think you were suppose to have strength, unless you plan on using spears to hit with, instead of magic.
Picking Ice and lightning is NO bad decision, in my opinion it's better than fire/poison :3. I'm sure you'll reach lvl 70, but it gets harder to lvl later on...
I know, but still...people already compare games so much, they would think that. (not that i care what they think, just that it only reminds me of ragnarok. Yea i played it, it's pretty fun until you reach lvl 100 and ^ but i stopped playing eventually. Then i started playing WoW (lol the elves and dwarfs<3)

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-23-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Yeah he has to stop taking your money. And you do need to tell him straight, he needs to realize what he is doing.
I'm pretty sure the stats for each class are different.
Warriors need strength and dex. Thieves need dex, luk, and strength. archers need more dex than strength, but still need strength. and mages need int and luk. O-o i don't think you were suppose to have strength, unless you plan on using spears to hit with, instead of magic.
Picking Ice and lightning is NO bad decision, in my opinion it's better than fire/poison :3. I'm sure you'll reach lvl 70, but it gets harder to lvl later on...
I know, but still...people already compare games so much, they would think that. (not that i care what they think, just that it only reminds me of ragnarok. Yea i played it, it's pretty fun until you reach lvl 100 and ^ but i stopped playing eventually. Then i started playing WoW (lol the elves and dwarfs<3)
I really need to, but cocky fifteen year olds think they know everything, and once you get them in that mode they totally shut off and don't listen ( which I could give a rat's ass as long as he leaves me alone).
I need to quite raising my strength and Dex I guess and focus on my Intelligence and Luck. I raised those so I could fight when leveling up and I need to give my magic time to recharge so I equip a weapon like the fish spear which has forty-seven attack points and fight until my magic has sufficiently recharged. Well I know that Ragnorak is a pay to play site so I doubt I will do that one, although I must admit the graphics kind of reminds me of Chrono Trigger. Well we need to get together and do the dojo and go to the carnival. What times ( and what time zone are you in? I'm in Eastern time) so we can meet online and go do some leveling up together. I would love to be bard still...hehehhehe

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-24-2010, 12:33 AM

I know what you mean. xD Yeah you should look up the stat and skill tree requirements for magicians.
I can't really explain it myself...but i know there are some guides out there.
You could use some blue potions (mana potions to recharge your magic) That, or wait / sit on the chair so it can raise faster-ish.
I know, I used to play Ragnarok when it was free to play. Those were the days :3 Oh. my time zone is pacific time.
Haha bards are funny :D still awesome though.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-24-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
I know what you mean. xD Yeah you should look up the stat and skill tree requirements for magicians.
I can't really explain it myself...but i know there are some guides out there.
You could use some blue potions (mana potions to recharge your magic) That, or wait / sit on the chair so it can raise faster-ish.
I know, I used to play Ragnarok when it was free to play. Those were the days :3 Oh. my time zone is pacific time.
Haha bards are funny :D still awesome though.
I was looking up the stats and I definitely need to pay more attention to the ones that are really important. I do use blue potions but it takes a lot now to fill my magic up. I need to get on and try to gain level thirty-three.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-24-2010, 11:10 PM

Yup, only put my stats in Int and luk, but some mages are Luk-less because they want to be stronger than the average mage, they put all their points in INT. But I want to be able to wear some strong armor ( if i ever get any) so i put my points in luk.~
Magic claw is my main attack right now. :3 but when I fight undeads it's all about Heal. ~
Hmm there are some skills that help your mana not waste as fast, but i forgot which skill it was. I boosted it when i was lvl 10-29 those , before I was a cleric. So i don't remember , but now my magic doesn't run out as much anymore. so i don't really used pots <3

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-25-2010, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Yup, only put my stats in Int and luk, but some mages are Luk-less because they want to be stronger than the average mage, they put all their points in INT. But I want to be able to wear some strong armor ( if i ever get any) so i put my points in luk.~
Magic claw is my main attack right now. :3 but when I fight undeads it's all about Heal. ~
Hmm there are some skills that help your mana not waste as fast, but i forgot which skill it was. I boosted it when i was lvl 10-29 those , before I was a cleric. So i don't remember , but now my magic doesn't run out as much anymore. so i don't really used pots <3
Kool, I will try my best to do that, but I like to raise my strength and dex from time to time as well, because I like to be a strong mage. hehhehe

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-25-2010, 04:35 AM

Hmm i'm not sure that's the same...If you do that, your magic will never be as strong as another mage your level (if hey follow the Int and luk strategy) But it's your character, so do what you want :3 and hope you're having some fun~

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-28-2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Hmm i'm not sure that's the same...If you do that, your magic will never be as strong as another mage your level (if hey follow the Int and luk strategy) But it's your character, so do what you want :3 and hope you're having some fun~
Actually I have been leveling other stats every other level and then next level focusing all stats on int. I have been playing my other character a dawn warrior name Zechariiah. Mighty is way too pushy isn't he? lol. Always bragging about his big brother. lol He just pops out of no where and finds me, it can be annoying but I deal with it and when I have enough I let him know lol.