AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to AlicesCheshire

Old 11-29-2010, 04:56 AM

Not sure about anyone else, but this is one of my favorite things to talk about, series-wise.

There are so many things that you don't notice the first time you play through the games/if you play them when you're younger.

So how about it.
Anyone wanna talk about the creepier aspects of Kingdom Hearts? (I've read through the entire Nightmare Fuel page for it on tvtropes)
How Saix got his scar on his face?
Where some of the other members come from?
Sora. Innocent kid or thoughtless killer?
Etc,etc,etc...

C'mon people, I want to get debates about this stuff flowing. Fill in the plot-holes. Figure out what's missing. Figure out just how warped some of this stuff is.

Post away :33

First topic of discussion:
Anyone who's played 358/2 Days...have you noticed in the mission where you have to find Xion, the writing on the wall in the tunnel that says "IT'S HERE...IT'S HUNGRY...DON'T TURN AROUND!!" ?
It's not connected to the mission. Why is it there?

Cloaked Hatter
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-29-2010, 05:08 AM

It probably has something to do with the Heartless, and some hapless human who was being chased by a big one and left the message. Just a guess, cause I haven't played it yet. I need to borrow it from Jay again.

Btw, Kat, I knew you were gonna start something like this. XD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-29-2010, 05:08 AM

I would assume it connected to the heartless currently there. Wasn't there a strong bonus lurking around that you had to take down? but I could be wrong. Days is a little fuzzy in my head mostly cause I didn't like in comparison to the rest

AkuXan

Old 11-29-2010, 05:10 AM

Personally, I think it was Seifer, or one of the older kids, just playing a prank to get a scare out of the younger ones, or anyone with a fear of enclosed spaces, tunnels, or anything else like that.

There's a short tunnel that runs under the highway by my place, and the walls are filled with stuff like that, and wangster gang tags.

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2010, 05:31 AM

XD Y'mean that tunnel we walked through that one time? That was fun.

And yes Shawnie. You know me too well. Now get on MSN XD You said you'd be back on in 2 1/2 hours about 10 hours ago XD

@Seito: The only major boss in that area was through the forest, in the mansion area, so it was nowhere near the message o_o

I was laughing pretty hard though 'cause at the time I read it, my sister pointed out that Axel was standing behind me XD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-29-2010, 05:50 AM

Ah. No clue then. xD Like I said, Days is pretty fuzzy in my head.

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2010, 05:54 AM

Aww, it's fine.

XD I'm barely even halfway through, soooo.
*hasn't even unlocked past the Collisseum and Agrabah*

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-29-2010, 05:56 AM

Yeah. Ask me about BBS and I'll be able to answer you. *rounding up 100% completion for it... or attempting to* xD

Ah I see I see. xD Good luck. Agrabah was a pain. T_T I hated Agrabah.

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2010, 06:01 AM

I've finished it, but now I'm playing it again so I can get the secret ending XD
BBS=<3333

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-29-2010, 06:05 AM

xD secret endings for the win. <3

and yes. xD bbs = awesome. xD

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2010, 06:08 AM

ANYWAYS XD AWAY FROM THE SUBJECT OF HOW AWESOME THE GAMES ARE.

I WANT THEORIES HERE, PEOPLE. OF ANYTHING YOU'VE NOTICED IN THE GAMES THAT SEEMS EVEN A LIIITTTLE OFF.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-29-2010, 07:14 AM

xD
I am convinced that Saix's eyes are yellow because he got exposed to the powers of darkness. I would like to think that whatever Isa and Lea were doing to get into the castle from bbs caused Braig to use some of his new "powers" on Isa which the bullet hit Isa's forehead leaving the crossed shaped scar. That hit to the forehead is what caused his new "personality change"

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2010, 08:18 AM

Ooo~

I wonder if we'll ever get to find out of that's true or not...

I'm still kinda mad that we didn't get to see all of their Somebodies (I was really hoping on Myde ;A;)...

(You're makin me wanna draw some of this XD)

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-29-2010, 06:27 PM

xD hopefully?

Yes I want Myde! >(

And go ahead? xD

Yeah. It make sense given the whole yellow eyes and scaring that Braig got.

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2010, 10:29 PM

Myyydddeee.
(Well, in order to appease my need for Myde-ness, I'm writing a MydexIenzo fic XD)

*doodles*

Aaahh, good point.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-30-2010, 03:19 AM

That works. xD *is a shipper of that too*

*nods*

It didn't even occur to me why Braig looked so... off to me the first time. I didn't notice until I played Terra's story. I also have a Heart theory that sits on the back burner. xD

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-30-2010, 04:02 AM

Yeeeey X3
It's like...halfway done XD
It's gonna timeskip to their Nobodies after a bit.

Yeah, that looked...REALLY painful o_O

Ooo?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-30-2010, 04:10 AM

xD Huzzah!

It did.

Yeah. Though it's more of a handwave as to why certain fanfics of mines work *cough* BBS opened so many doors. xD

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-30-2010, 04:12 AM

XDD

Yeah, for stuff like that it's either OH HEY MY FIC MAKES SENSE or ...CRAAAAAAP O.O

Which is why I started writing my VaniVen fic AFTER I finished the game XD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-30-2010, 04:29 AM

*nods* Exactly. xD

So I theorized that the Heart is broken up into three components: Memories, Personality, Beliefs/Hopes/Dreams.

(Trios, KH loves them).

On a side note, Memories + Beliefs/Hopes/Dreams = Bonds/Connections. Personality + Memories = Mind.

Emotions aren't apart of the equation. Rather they a mix of the chemical reactions in the brain and the connection you form with the proper actions. (Basically you are feeling, but you don't know what you're feeling until you learn what it is. Ties in the whole someone who has never been exposed as a child to thinks like compassion and love, finds it confusing. When they learn what it is, they realize what exactly is that fuzzy feeling they're feeling). Or something like that. *is not an expert* xD

Personality + Memories = Mind

ties in with Terra and what happens after his fight with you know who at the end of the BBS. The whole (and the rest of it will be hidden in spoiler bars due to spoilerage)

SPOILERX

Quote:
Your heart succumbs, your body submits... so why does your mind RESIST?!
This is proof of my theory because for Terra, his believes faulted, allowing Xehanort to hijack his body, but it wasn't a complete take over. That's why we have the Lingering Sentiment.

*shot* There's a tie in for how Nobodies are formed and whatnots, but I'll write that in another post since I don't want to make this a wall of text.

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-30-2010, 04:38 AM

I'm barely awake right now, but that is still making loads of sense XD

Also, I don't know how to see behind spoilerbars XD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-30-2010, 04:42 AM

xD awesome. That means when I actually get around to writing that fanfic idea, it'll be plausible.

Just click on it, to reveal. :3

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-30-2010, 04:44 AM

Yaaaaay

Aaaahh okay.

Ooooooo.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-30-2010, 04:56 AM

xD Yesh!

So how does that tie in with nobodies? Simple. I do not believe that nobodies actually loose their heart! Rather it shatters.

Taking two steps back, KH gives us that people are made of Body + Soul + Heart.

For me:
Body = Physical
Soul = Spiritual
Heart = The binding force between the two. The sense of self.

There is nothing unique about the Body and Soul. They are simply means to the end. What makes every person different from each other is the Heart. Their memories, their experiences, their bonds, their personality.

In other words
Body = a Blank Cup
Soul = Water
Heart = design of the cup (colors, shape [tall/short/round/square/fat], etc)

When a Heartless takes the heart, they are simple taking the sense of self. But since people with strong hearts who try to resist but fail result in nobodies, I theorized that Heartless fail to take all the parts of the Heart, instead shattering the heart. The body also gets damaged hence why the shape of the person changes as well. It's like taking a hammer to cup and breaking it.

Those with strong hearts, manage to cling to most of the pieces of their body and heart resulting in humanoid nobodies (i.e. the Organization), who don't manage to cling to many pieces result in the lower nobodies (i.e. Dusk) who have some identity but not very much.

Thus this leads my driving point in most of my unwritten fanfictions. Nobodies can recover their hearts without the whole "Must Complete KH" but again I'll save that for another post.

AlicesCheshire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-30-2010, 04:58 AM

I applaud you for being able to make me think at almost midnight.

You raise some really astounding points that I never would have really even thought of XD