The Hieller
Banned
n/a

Old 03-04-2007, 02:16 AM

I love the Kingdom Hearts games!!They rock my socks.I Cant wait till they come out with Kingdom Hearts 3!Its going to be fantabulastical!My favorite world of them all is Timeless River,though i wish there was more of a storyline to it.I also like Deep Jungle and Pride Lands.The Lion King and Tarzan r 2 of my most favorite movies out of all the movies in Kingdom Hearts.I wish that the Atlantica in 2 had fighting instead of singing like the first one.(No the fight/song with Ursula does not count as a fight because of the song part.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:27 AM

I've actually never played them.
Deji is obsessed with it though.

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Adderly

Old 03-04-2007, 02:46 AM

I tried playing the first one, but my friend is absolutely obsessed with it, and my boyfriend plays them but doesn't go on about them like my friend does. xD She had a huge spasm attack when KH2 was released, because she had been waiting for it so long. My boyfriend got to play it before her in Japan though. I don't really see the big deal about it, but it's got the kind of fighting I like. Not strategical like many Square Enix games like that are, and it's got really good graphics. But I guess that's a given because of Square Enix.

The only real part about it I like is that it's got Disney in it. It's neat to see how the storyline can follow in the different worlds, and how it's Disney characters with them, something we all know and love instead of just made up characters. I believe my favorite land was Aladdin's in the first Kingdom Hearts, but I haven't experienced enough worlds to really know about it.

And that's my rant. I can see why you like it so much because I've had people tell me how great it is at least once every week. x] Just not my thing I guess...

Otohime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2007, 04:31 AM

I love Kingdom Hearts!! ^___^ I've only played the first and second game on PS2, though... I really want to play Chain of Memories, but I don't have any newer Game Boy systems...

I hope they bring the PS2 version of Chain of Memories to North America. :)

Oh... and I hate the Little Mermaid levels. XPPPPP!!

Aurilia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2007, 08:07 PM

I played the first one and thought it was ok. I loved the scenes on the island in the beginning <333

The second one...I rather found it annoying, a bit too much of a kiddie-game.
I think what personally bothers me though is to see the classical 2D Disney characters being transformed into (sometimes poorly animated) 3D.

My husband LOVES the games though, down to the point where I can say he's obsessed with them.
It's impossible to watch a Disney movie with him now because he'll always mention Kingdom Hearts XD

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to mystic kiwi

Old 03-06-2007, 11:20 PM

I got addicted to the first one and ended up being obsessed with it until I beat it. I haven't got the second one yet, but hope to soon. I'm hoping it won't disappoint me. I'll end up getting the 3rd one when it comes out too, I'm sure.

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-06-2007, 11:34 PM

I have never played it.
My brother has them all and love it.

sekiyoku
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 03-07-2007, 02:46 AM

They make me vomit!

... Literally.

I get motion sick from playing it. xD I struggled through most of Kingdon Hearts 1 but I never finished it. It was pretty fun, but gahhh the camera, the camera. T_T

iPod
*^_^*

Old 03-07-2007, 03:02 AM

Already finished the 3 games 8)
go me
they pwns

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2007, 10:05 PM

I've played all three games. I loved the first one and third right off the bat. The one for GBA takes a little getting used to. I've shunned the game boy to the corner of my dungeon (AKA Closet) many a time out of frustration with that game. Finally finished them all though! So much fun.

[ f a i t h ]
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to [ f a i t h ]

Old 03-09-2007, 07:22 PM

I've yet to play Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. Although I have played and finished Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. I love them! It took me all of summer 2006 to finish the first one though. . .

Major Tippy
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Major Tippy

Old 03-09-2007, 09:26 PM

Im currently playng the 1st one. xD Already played the 2nd one.

o_o;; Starting to like the second one a lot more.

>> Sora isnt as annoying in the 2nd one. : D Also gotta love Roxas and Axel. <3

[ morph ]
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2007, 02:47 PM

the first one is harder than the second one.
[ thus i like the 2nd one better ]
But either way its still a kick ass game.
[ the manga kinda sucks though ]
i cant wait for the 3rd one to come. im pretty sure that it is being worked on at some point. gah. does anyone else want the kh CoM/kh2 final mix?
its only coming out in japan :x i want to play it to!

eig
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to eig

Old 03-10-2007, 02:51 PM

My friend is obsessed with Kingdom Hearts. I borrowed his PS2 to play them. I finished KH1 (having him beat the final boss LOL I AM SO LAZY) and I started KH2 but it was really boring so I didn't even try to finish it. Maybe later I will borrow his PS2 again and try to finish it. I got to the POTC world and stopped. XD That is like the only reason I even started KH2.

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-10-2007, 11:47 PM

• I'mma be a downer.
    I used to love the first game when it came out. Then it became the cool thing to like, and I grew distant from it. Then my boyfriend and I went through it again, and decided that the game kind of is way lame and could've been a lot better if it didn't seem like Disney was holding SquareEnix by the balls.
    &&Then Kingdom Hearts 2 came out, and I just decided I hated it. I played and beat it, yes, but I just really disliked it. The whole Roxas thing was just tarded.

Overall, I believe the series could be a lot better than it was if they decided to put more Final Fantasy stuff in there and cool it with the Disney crap.

Xanadam
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-11-2007, 12:42 AM

I find nothing wrong with the "Disney crap". The game was probably Square Enix's idea in the first place. Not every game they spit out has to be Final Fantasy.
But anyways-
I rather like the series. It has an interesting storyline, along with interesting characters. It makes me think - I like that in a game.

Rittxbey

Old 03-15-2007, 03:16 AM

Ok, I have a story to tell about my first KH experience... Whenever the first game came out I rented it, *kh was my first ps2 game*, So for *seemingly* three hours I played the destiny island level. When the time finaly came to get off the island, I couldn't escape the dock! I thought you were suposed to fight the shadows untill something happend. I got so mad when i died for the seventh time that I threw down the controller and vowed to never play KH again. Then the second game came out and I caved, I bought them both and finaly niped Destiny island in the butt!

ProdigyBombay
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2007, 07:57 AM

Kingdom Hearts II is one of the most fun games I've played. X3

I really hope KHII Final Mix is coming to the states.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-19-2007, 12:22 PM

Somehow I'm not surprised. xD

I love the KH series. It makes the world go round for me. I don't play video games too often, but I completely adore this series.

KHI was awesome. Really long and took me awhile to finish because I had to borrow my cousin's game and she only comes to visit once a year. I loved how they added both Disney and Final Fantasy characters into the storyline. I love to just sit there and point out which character is from what series. xD I still haven't made the ultimate weapon for KHI.

KH- Chain of memories was cool. Kinda wish they made it for playstation instead of the gameboy. I think I would have enjoyed it more. Nothing in chain of memories made sense until KHII came out. Ah, I had such a problem with final bosses. >.< and the cards annoyed me slightly until I had it all set up for this awesome combination. xD

KHII I love this one. xD It took a little getting use to since they added more features (such as new forms) but it was awesome never the less. A tad bit disappointed at first that I started off with Roxas and not Sora but then when I got Sora back, I was missing Roxas. *sweatdrop*

Favorite Characters: Sora, Riku, Roxas, and Axel. xD
Favorite World: All of them. xD Mostly...
Least Favorite World: Probably the Little Mermaid ones.

I wished they would translate the Final Mix series too.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-19-2007, 04:58 PM

hummm i bought the first one to play but im having a hell of a time with the fighting scenes since im used to more.. sword wielding MMORPG or like in Valkyrie Profile 2 type battle modes. in KH i just sorta let the bosses kill off goofy and donald and run around with the main char until i figure out WTH im supposed to be doing >.<;;

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 03-19-2007, 05:35 PM

Kingdom Hearts I was awesome. I found it pissingly annoying that you had to repeat all the worlds at least once, but all in all it was a fun game.

Chain of Memories was.... interesting. The card battling was an interesting concept, and they pulled it off quite well. The theme was a little hokey, but IT HAD MARLUXIA. <3

I was severely disappointed in KH II, though. The pointless intro level was ridiculously long, and my biggest complaint was that Sora and Co spent too much time doing retarded mini-games and chasing after the second-rate and pointless villains (ie. Pete), when they should have been going after the bigger, badder, and way more interesting Organization XIII. The Organization was awesome. I was pissed that KH didn't focus more on them. Xigbar needed more screen time, damn it!

Axel was lame in KH II too. He was a badass in Chain of Memories, but they made him such pussy yaoi fodder in KH II. I liked him better as a double-crossing dick. ;_;

Another complaint about KH II also was that you had to visit every world twice. Or four times, as in the case of Atlantis. -shudders- WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH THAT PLACE?! Finny Fun? WHAT THE HELL?

The Nightmare before Christmas level was significantly less awesome in KH II. I was sad. On the other hand, the Pirates of the Carribean Level rocked so hard my head nearly exploded form the sheer awesome of it. The only thing it lacked was Pintel and Ragetti. ;_;

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-19-2007, 06:15 PM

I was always a Disney girl and really loved the FF series, so I thought Kingdom Hearts was a lot of fun, though unfortunately, I've only been able to play the first one so far. There were a few parts in there that made me want to tear my hair out...*cough*Ursula*cough*, but all in all, I thought it was great. It's kind of fun, too, that Hayden Panettiere (the cheerleader on Heroes) did the voice for Kairi. Actually, I was impressed with the number of big names they got for the voices in both games!

minty
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to minty Send a message via MSN to minty

Old 03-21-2007, 06:54 AM

I looooove Kingdom Hearts. I have played both I and II, and I own the GBA Com game but I never finished it because I hate the card battle system. I just ended up watching all the cut scenes on youtube.

I've pre-ordered the KHII: Final Mix + (with the PS2 version of CoM!) so I can't wait to get my hands on that :)

stilettolover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to stilettolover

Old 03-21-2007, 07:07 AM

I've only played the first one, and I haven't beat it yet. ^^; I'm so slow. I do like.. one level at a time then leave it for a while. I can't play video games for too long a time. I get bored easily.

Otohime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-21-2007, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanadam
I find nothing wrong with the "Disney crap". The game was probably Square Enix's idea in the first place. Not every game they spit out has to be Final Fantasy.
Actually, from what I've read, the game came to be due to a chance meeting in an elevator. *lol* So it wasn't really either companies original idea.

Also, they were only Squaresoft for the original. ;) Not Squeenix.

Judging from Zurie's post, she doesn't even realize Sora, Kairi, and Riku are Disney characters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyBombay
I really hope KHII Final Mix is coming to the states.
Same, same.... ;-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliena
I was always a Disney girl and really loved the FF series, so I thought Kingdom Hearts was a lot of fun, though unfortunately, I've only been able to play the first one so far. There were a few parts in there that made me want to tear my hair out...*cough*Ursula*cough*, but all in all, I thought it was great.
Oh my god.

I fucking hated that part soooooooooooooooo much... >wwww<