Lynera
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lynera

Old 03-09-2007, 08:24 PM

Well, I didn't see another World of Warcraft thread.. so I figured I'd start one. ^_^ Just a place where you can discuss the happenings of WoW and whatnot. =)

I'll start by posting my characters.

Server: Feathermoon
Name: Shaylla
Level: 62
Race/Class: Night Elf Druid
Spec: Feral.. (RAWR!)

Name: Lynera
Race/Class: Night Elf Rogue
Spec: Sublety

Those are my two main characters..

PS: Please DO NOT discriminate against the other faction.. way too many times would I post I play alliance in a thread somewhere.. and get told to leave because I'm a noob.. or something dumb like that.

As they say, don't hate the player.. hate the game. ^_^

**Thank you Josh for moving my thread!! ^_^

Lynera
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lynera

Old 03-09-2007, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 phones
I hate this ^_^;;
I dont know.. everyone plays it though :(

-kicks-
Yeah, alot of people do play it.. and I can understand your hatred for it. It consumes many. >.<;

I just hope your kicking WoW and not myself.. >.>

Aslyn
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2007, 11:13 PM

Well you know the obvious...

Name: Aslyn
Race/Class: Night Elf Hunter
Spec: Marksman

Tagia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2007, 03:56 PM

I love this game - I play it on and off though, as I can't afford to keep it up on a regular basis. ^^; Because of this my characters kinda lack in level, I think my highest is a 40 human mage, with about three others around level 20-25.

I play both alli and horde, so no hate from me for either faction. <3

Though I do hate barrens chat. xD

Tsuki_No_Miko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2007, 11:21 PM

I love this game but it eats your soul...Not lying lol...people have died from playing this game

Tagia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki_No_Miko
I love this game but it eats your soul...Not lying lol...people have died from playing this game
It only does that if you let it. ^^; Anyone who becomes addicted to WoW would in my opinion end up becoming addicted to something else if WoW wasn't there - and something else could be much more destructive to other people as well as themselves.

AllAboutTheGreen
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to AllAboutTheGreen

Old 03-11-2007, 06:20 PM

I have a level 20 something Tauren Druid and a level 12 Blood Elf Warlock. I haven't played them in forever though! It makes me sad. My computer can't support WoW and I always played it at another persons house. I really don't go over to that persons house anymore. Therefore I don't play WoW anymore... It's sad really... I really want to play...

Firemaster
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 03:27 PM

Im in the middle of downloading the trial version its taken about a day already :P and ive got broadband! I hope i can play it on my computer as my friend is obsessed with it so i thought what the heck ill try it see if i like then buy it :P

77% done and still 5 hours to go! (even though its said 5 hours for the last 12 hours :P )

Lord Atma
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 03:51 AM

I am happy to state that I am one of the few people who have played WoW and still play it, but am not in any degree addicted at all.

How, you ask?

It's just not the kind of game that can hook me.

Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via MSN to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via Yahoo to Menstrual Cramps

Old 04-16-2007, 02:10 PM

Alliance FTW!
I have horde characters though. xD

Shattered Hand:
Human
Paladin
Level 49
Sakakii

Night Elf
Druid
Level 16
Hikki

>w<

Aosagi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-26-2007, 05:28 AM

yay,wow lovers! I play it when I have free time from classes and homework. I feel guilty but I've gotten all my roomies and my GF into it. but the good thing is that we can play together and not have to deal with people we don't trust. I play Blood elves ones a 50 paladin on thorium brotherhood named haik, and the others a level 11 priest on Anub' Arak names boxmonster ( I love his name :D ) my paladins my main though.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 02:00 PM

I want to play it sooooo bad, but I have no way of paying/getting really good internet to do it though. My boyfriend plays it, and Saiet, his Nightelf Druid is his highest at 70, but he's promised to teach me to utalize my BloodElf Rogue when I start ^_^ sorry Alliance fans, but Horde dosen't get jipped quite as much
-Subtlety Spec FTW!!!!

Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via MSN to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via Yahoo to Menstrual Cramps

Old 04-27-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch
I want to play it sooooo bad, but I have no way of paying/getting really good internet to do it though. My boyfriend plays it, and Saiet, his Nightelf Druid is his highest at 70, but he's promised to teach me to utalize my BloodElf Rogue when I start ^_^ sorry Alliance fans, but Horde dosen't get jipped quite as much
-Subtlety Spec FTW!!!!
Sub Spec is good, but bad at the same time. You're easier to gank with sub spec and way harder when you are combat spec. I would know, I've seen my boyfriend who was a 45 at the time take out a 54 because he kept critting over and over. It was crazy. After the Warrior got ganked, he bowed to my boyfriend and ran off. He won't mess with him again. :lol:

bliss
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2007, 01:56 PM

I have played the game on and off over the years, but in my time I've created TONS of characters. I just can't stick to playing just one, I'll get too bored with it. I mainly play on Thorium Brotherhood but I started out on Scarlet Crusade.

My highest character is a 61 Night Elf rogue, Anrui, but I have several characters that are 40+.

Rin Namami
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rin Namami

Old 05-12-2007, 12:47 PM

Meh... my brother introduced me to the game. I play, but am new at it.
I dislike it very much that he always calls me a n00b - never really gives me a chance, but he does help when he wants.

Server: Mannaroth
Name: Calcephony
Level: 33
Spec: Balance

Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2007, 02:12 PM

My main is a 54 Pally, my others are all 19 twinks. xD
Four 19 twinks-- wee.
Oh, and one Shammy who I will twink at 29. :3

Prestomatic
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-20-2007, 04:40 AM

I play on my friends Account at his house but I have a lvl 37 rouge
thats all i know because i havent been up there in forever but im goin this weekend

Morien
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2007, 05:34 AM

Server: Ursin
Name: Morien
Level: 53
Spec: Balance, considering re-re-respecing to Resto when I'm 70

Name: Aeden
Level: 31
Race/Class: Night Elf Hunter
Spec: Beastmastery

Name: Avaie
Level: 13
Race/Class: Draenei Priest
Spec: Holy

Server: Haomarush
Name: DrRodney
Level: 12
Race/Class: Blood Elf Hunter
Spec: Beastmastery

Name: Raah
Level: 8?
Race/Class: Blood Elf Mage
Spec: Will be fire

Server: Nordrassil?

Name: Saro
Level: 7?
Spec: ?

I like healing a lot. I've been a resto druid before and loved it, but I can't solo worth anything if I spec resto. Ah well.

Please feel free to whisper me if you want! I always love to run around with people.

Selmarixie
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2007, 05:01 AM

Boyfriend introduced me to it, I love it. Even if he did spread me out over four servers at first. We're mainly on two now.

Thorium Brotherhood (RP):

Fariste
Human Warlock
Level (..xD Can't remember. She's close to getting her Void Walker though.)

And I plan to remake my Draenei, Rorynne, on this server.
If not her, then my Gnome, Selmarixie. They were both great for RP.

Emerald Dream (RPPVP):

Dreamrose
Tauren Hunter
Level 24 (Or so. 20-something.)

And some Undead guy that I never play anymore. I don't even think I got him past level 3 or 4 when I started with him, though he was mainly for RP.

Pink
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2007, 02:27 PM

My boyfriend introduced me to it as well, and now I'm a higher level then him. ^^;

Server: Greymane
Character: Jaydice
Class: Balance Druid
Level: 70

That's just my main, I have a priest and mage in the making as well. One's 30 and the other is like 15.

Dare
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 05-21-2007, 05:07 PM

(EU)

Thunderhorn.

ALLIANCE
Character: Gallow
Race: Draenai
Class: Shadow Priest
Level: 51

---

HORDE
Character: Sabeen
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock (affliction)
Level: 49

:D

cleric sarah
*^_^*

Old 07-06-2007, 02:15 AM

<3

Blades Edge

65 Dranai Pally iciana
25 Human warlock chime
15 Human mage (name must remain undisclosed)
18 Elf Rogue - rose

Shadow Song

35 Horde Belf
15 alliance rogue

Emerald Isle/dream /whatever the emerald one is XD
10 orc warrior

Sassandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2007, 03:52 PM

It's been a really long since i played it. but it was great. i was a night elf i think... i can't remember. it was on my ex boyfriends computer. and i haven't spoken to him in close to three years. my computer won't suuport it. otherwise i would still be playing it.

Tyus
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-10-2007, 01:12 PM

Wow... I haven't played this in forever o.0

I was a level 20 something Night Elf Hunter. I had a cat pet that I called Tiny ^.^; I believe my realm was Doomhammer. I also had a troll at one point too, though I think I might have deleted it, not sure. I should probably start playing that game again soon...

Nessie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2007, 01:13 PM

Dark Iron (PVP)
Nessi
70 Draenei Priest

Been playing since it came out >.>;; I had a NE priest on one server but then made a Tauren Shaman on Azgalor. I eventualy made an Undead Priest on Azgalor, and joined a raiding guild and stuff. I can proudly say I've experienced all the 40mans prior to TBC~ I really miss most of those dungeons D:

But anyhow, earlier this year I started a Draenei on Dark Iron to play with my group of friends and it's been fun so far. Getting kinda bored again, since being max level gets dull XD; Too lazy to do dailies~ But still! Mmm Warcraft...