Isabella Swan
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2009, 04:02 AM

Gah! I put he's instead of she hahahaha xD
lol.

Well my native language is called tagalog.
And ever since I was little there is always an English subject.

And I know how you feel. I sometimes came across that too...but I just go along with it until I reach a high level of conversation.

kiwiberry cake
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2009, 04:08 AM

xD I knew what you meant, no worries.

tagalog? I've heard the word mentioned, but never really looked into it. o n o Sorry...
Haha, I dislike the English language. Sometimes. I mean, it can be really confusing for a native speaker, and it's slang is AWFUL to the ear. D: Sorry, but I hate our slang in the States.

And I'm impressed, you're really good at English for it being your second language!

Yea, but those conversation starts kill me on the inside. :C Even if the end result is pleasing, I can't get past most thread starts. XD

Isabella Swan
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2009, 04:15 AM

Its okay 8D
And who won't master a language that you have been learning for your entire life? xD
I'm still not really good at it. My spelling sucks xP
and if there is no spelling correction on the internet you probably won't understand me :XD
I'm actually more of a lurker than a chatter, but its really rare for me to talk so I make the most of it.

I often used too much emotion icon :gonk:

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 02-18-2009, 05:25 PM

I guess its a reflective thing when people say "how are you?" I know I sometimes fall into that trap when I was to get to know somebody and I have no idea how to start it...so i get nervous and say "how are you"...and yes.. it is boring! >< i do talk alot once I get any kind of response though...^^ even "nothing much" triggers me to talk about something else that would entice the individual to start talking.. you know? lol...but sometimes I am able to follow with the conversation and the "how are you" isn't needed.

but yeah...^^ i see both of you went to bed... I hope I get to see you guys awake soon so I can talk to ya'll ^^ <333

and Kiwi ok then.. but i have a feeling I will like your art anyway..^^ :) it really doesn't take much to please me..unless ofcourse i notice it was done bad on purpose...XD but i know you wouldn't do that.. i can see you are a hard worker..and the line art is difficult..atleast it is for me... i still haven't learned to do it...:(
I need like a visual tutorial or something. and a tablet would be nice for me too...XD you just tell me what you want in the event commons and I will get it... i assume a male attire...i can get that from my sexy male mule...^^ :)

please wake up soon and get your other stuffs done so we can talk! YAY!
<3333
(don't mind my hyperness right now..lol)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2009, 01:20 AM

I tend not to reply to 'How are you?' or 'Hello' on Mene. xD; Anna's in so many places that she'd end up spamming "I'm fine~" everywhere.