Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-04-2018, 06:42 PM

"She's seeing the real you without looking at your appearance. That waitress is a bit old fashion and believes looks are nothing compared to what's inside. I remember her when I first came here, she approached me when others wouldn't because I looked too grumpy like a killer, she said." Logan laughed at that thought, of course he had killed others in the past during the wars but nothing too insane.

It would be a bit of time before the food would come out nice and fresh, plus hot. Silence was unnerving for once even though it was Logan who loved silence. He would have brought up a topic but each one would revolve around what happened. So he decided not too. "Jean and Rogue finally agree on something and say that those who respond with "I'm Fine" usually mean they are not. If you want to talk about it, I'm here. If not I can wait until you're ready to say so." Even Logan knew those who said "I'm fine or I'm okay" usually weren't. Though he didn't want to push it, Xavier was always telling him to be level headed about decisions so he finally decided to listen to him. Oh he wasn't going to hear the ending to this one if Xavier ever found out.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-05-2018, 01:26 AM

Kurt just listened to Logan. How could he tell him how he felt. He was a literally the son of a demon. He was literally a monster. He sipped on his orange juice glad to get some kind of substance into his body. He really wanted to tell Logan how he was feeling. He really wanted to make him understand but he knew, that as much as Logan cares, he wouldn't be able to understand. So instead he said nothing.

Just then a tall slender man with green scales approached the table. He was the owner of the establishment. "Logan my friend!" He exclaimed with a large smile on his face. "It's been far to long since you have graced my humble establishment with your presence." He clapped Logan on the shoulder. He was stronger then he appeared to be.

(OOC: You can name him.)

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-05-2018, 06:20 AM

(Okie dokie well im at home atm so I'll make a reply before bed)

Logan let it go once more until he heard a familiar voice "Jack, good to see you again. It's been a long time hasn't it? How is the boyfriend and kids doing?" Logan knew about Jack, he wasn't one to care for woman who would use him. He wound up having kids with his wife who passed and found it better to connect to men than woman. Logan put his coffee down, he wasn't a hugger but he wasn't going to just ignore the man either.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-05-2018, 03:30 PM

"Jason and the kids are wonderful. I sent word to them that you were here. They would have never forgiven me if I had told them I'd seen you but hadn't told them before hand. Well Jason might forgive me but the girls wouldn't have." Jack said with a grin. He wouldn't admit it out loud but he had really missed having Logan around. "So how's that school of yours treating you? You know that offer to work here as security still stands."

Kurt just sipped his orange juice and listened. A part of him wanted to teleport out of here but he knew he wasn't strong enough for that at the moment. So for the time being he would just listen.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-09-2018, 07:23 PM

"Nah I'm good bub, the school has me as a professor." Logan said adding in "I'm their danger challenging gym teacher in basic terms." Logan said "Oh and Jason this is Kurt, Kurt this is Jason. Kurt's one of our top x men, quite good in the danger room." Logan boasted about Kurt, he didn't see it being a bad thing. "Kurt this is Jason, he's been here as long as I have been around the school." possibly longer.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-09-2018, 10:44 PM

(Jack is the owner. Jason is his boyfriend.)

Kurt blushes profusely at Logan's comment. "It's nice to meet you Jack." He manged to get out. "You have a nice place here." He said with a small smile. Just then the waitress brought them their food.

"Here you go fella's." She said with a smile as she set the food down in front of them.

Kurt let out a happy moan at the sight of the food and started in as soon as it was set down.

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 03-09-2018 at 10:46 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-25-2018, 01:32 PM

(been going through ALOT)

Logan said his goodbyes to his friend Jack as the owner was polite back to Kurt. He could see the chemistry between the two but then again having found his soulmate along with being a mutant on both ends. Jack's ability would prove that he was right about what he could see between the two. Even if Logan didn't want to see it or was too stubborn to do so.

"How do you like it, elf?" Logan couldn't refrain (help) from using the nickname he gave to the blue elf awhile back when they first met. He used to get on his nerves during that time then the two of them eventually got less annoying to each other.

(sorry not much)

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-26-2018, 03:41 AM

(me too)

"I think it might be the best food I've ever had." HE said honestly. He was actually getting comfortable here. Though he still wasn't comfortable with the thought of showing his real self. He isn't sure he'd ever be ready. But he no longer felt like running, well not as much at least. Soon half the food on his plate is gone. He leans back with a content smile on his face.