BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-14-2009, 02:03 AM

everyone in my family on facebook plays Farm Town. i just couldn't get into that game. i like Pet Society. i don't know why, but i find it so addicting.

juliannaaa
FIRETRUCK, FIRETRUCK.

Old 10-15-2009, 04:45 PM

I used to really enjoy playing the Facebook games (YoVille, Farmville, Restaurant City, Typing Maniac) but then I lost interest.

I have a really good friend who's majoring in Animation and Media Arts in college, and will probably start working for a major video game developer in January. She said once:

Quote:
"It's funny how many millions of dollars game companies use to produce video games and all everyone's playing is Farmville."
It's true, to a point. Certainly I understand the allure of simplistic games that pass time, but for general entertainment purposes, I found I got bored with them all quite easily.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-16-2009, 06:35 AM

before i found this site i would spend all night on facebook playing the games...i work overnights so i need something to keep me occupied...

i can be found playing these:
vampire wars
rock legends
sorority life
farm town
farmville
yoville
cafe world
happy aquarium
fish world
island paradise
castle age
glamour age
robin hood
mafia wars
pirates

NightshadeNox
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to NightshadeNox Send a message via MSN to NightshadeNox Send a message via Yahoo to NightshadeNox

Old 10-21-2009, 03:39 PM

I play Farmville and Cafe world-to me it is better than restaurant city...you actualy have food with time limits that feed certain amount of people and also you dont have to buy ingredients to have food on menu, you just level up and get extra items on menus!! Yay!!!! Also, Dungeons and Dragons Adventure.

nette
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-22-2009, 12:07 AM

I like to play
Pet Society, Yoville but both have had major problems so I can't play them anymore
Mini Planet, Farmville, Pathwords, meromero park I play the most now

I have accounts with a bunch of other games but some of them won't load or when I play them I play them a lot and then don't play them again for a long while.
Escape from Ethirai, Sorority Life, Ghost Trapper, Tower Bloxx, a bunch of farm games etc

Restaurant City, Cafe World won't load and I don't play Guess the Sketch cause people kept cheating and it wasn't fun anymore.

Last edited by nette; 10-22-2009 at 12:13 AM..

Ichi-chan1
Ichigochan1
Send a message via Yahoo to Ichi-chan1

Old 10-23-2009, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSen191 View Post
Does anyone play games on Facebook? I play Mafia Wars, Bloodlines, Vampires, Restraunt City and Farmville. Farm Town, and YoVille.
OMK I Totally Love to play Farmville, Cafe World, Fish World, Roller Coster something(sorry can't remember it all) and a few others but Mafia Wars and YoVille are up on the list too. :angel:

amulet
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-24-2009, 01:45 AM

i play vampires... and i'm kinda addicted xP lol

Lady_Megami
The monster under your bed.....

Old 10-25-2009, 12:51 AM

I am obsessed with farm ville. My brother in law, a friend, and I have been competing to beat other in levels.

Other than that I play Farm town...and to many others that I can't admit. I waste to much time on them T_T

Samona
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2009, 01:39 AM

I play Vampire wars, Mafia Wars, YoVille, Farmville, Caf'eworld, Castle age, Age of castles, Reign of Vampires, Super poke pets, Foopets, Robin Hood and Sorority Life; I know i play more but I can't think of them right now..
In vampire wars my name is Sarina abd my clan is 73 in size(most members are 40+ which is kinda funny since I am a level 19) and I am notorious for gifting items....

Last edited by siaasgn; 10-25-2009 at 03:02 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

xBabyAngelx

Old 10-25-2009, 02:07 AM

my favorites are Pet Society, Restaurant City and Fish a Fish

Violet_Beauregarde91
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2009, 03:16 AM

I play:
Mafia Wars
Vampire Wars
Farmville
Yoville
Rollercoaster City
Special Forces
Cafeville
Fish Wrangler
Sorority Life
I want to try Pet Society now that someone mentioned it.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 10-25-2009, 05:28 PM

Wow. I need to start swapping facebooks with some of you guys!

BTW, what's the issue with Pet Society? It works fine for me...

If any of you guys are big on playfish games, please feel free to PM me so we can swap details. :)

KowBonez
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 04:34 AM

I play Farmville and Cafe World religiously. This is mostly because my friends are all very competitive and I have to keep up to keep from being ragged on.

SmileyByte

Old 10-26-2009, 08:02 AM

I'm addicted to farmville XD I think I'm about level 30 now. I'm hoping that they start to unlock the farm expansions because they are adding a lot of new stuff that some people have no room for! :P

JaydedTearz
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to JaydedTearz Send a message via MSN to JaydedTearz Send a message via Yahoo to JaydedTearz

Old 10-27-2009, 12:22 AM

The games I on face book that i spend really any time on are Cafe World and Farmville... but I also play a ton others, it just depends on my mood..I'm starting to get into Castle Age. I have a quite a few of the games that have already been listed. But right now i <3 Cafe World ^__^

Zackarai
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 12:41 AM

I play Pet Society, Cafe World, and Happy Aquarium the most right now.

caruthes
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2009, 01:48 AM

I play Mafia Wars, Lil Farm, Happy Aquarium, and Gaiaonline.

koneko of the nekos
Koneko-chan
Send a message via AIM to koneko of the nekos Send a message via MSN to koneko of the nekos Send a message via Yahoo to koneko of the nekos

Old 10-27-2009, 03:23 AM

i play farmville, yoville, roller coaster kingdom, and happy aquarium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyByte View Post
I'm addicted to farmville XD I think I'm about level 30 now. I'm hoping that they start to unlock the farm expansions because they are adding a lot of new stuff that some people have no room for! :P
yeah. i really dislike that they won't let me make my farm any bigger. i also want to do the leveled up yards like in some of the pictures. and my biggest pet peeve is that i can't rotate my houses and barns.

Last edited by Sizzla; 10-27-2009 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Dp

Krendanya
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 04:11 AM

I love restaurant city and My Aquarium. That is what i mostly play but it looks like i need to check out a few more ^_^ Lol.

Gotta go feed my RC peeps right now even, before bed. I hate going to bed, it just means i have school and work to wake up to. Grrr.

Valka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 05:36 AM

I found farmer games very boring and restaurant games so hard for the time of cook and all about the local.

Yoville is ugly cause is a mix of restaurant game and chat3D (I hate chat 3D)

I just choose Mafia Wars and Pet Society over the others games. I enjoy a lot these two games. :D

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 10-29-2009, 11:01 AM

Hey guys! If you play Restaurant City on Facebook, you'll know that their Halloween dishes are due to be discontinued after Saturday. I've gotten all the ingredients for them except one sugar!! If anyone has an extra sugar they wouldn't mind trading up for any one of my ingredients -- lets do a trade! :D

Moogle
Blogger

Old 10-29-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosamond View Post
I like Pet Society the most. I play a few of the ones that were mentioned, some I stopped playing, like Farmville. I didn't find it all that interesting.
Yea...I should stop playing Farmville.
That's the only game I play.
That and occasionally Uno.

But I only play on facebook when I'm EXTREMELY bored and there is absolutely nothing else for me to do in the world.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 10-29-2009, 03:34 PM

This actually belongs in the Facebook games discussion, so I'm going to merge these two threads together. Good luck getting your sugar. :)

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1765332903

hannarrxbooxd
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to hannarrxbooxd Send a message via MSN to hannarrxbooxd

Old 10-30-2009, 01:45 AM

I try my best to play a lot of things, or try them out. :p
I play: Restaurant City, maxed level. Country Story, Aquarium or whatever, Rollercoaster, and.. Cafe World. :D

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 11-04-2009, 06:35 PM

I'm totally addicted to Packrat and Cafe World. I haven't looked into any other games on Facebook, because I know I would find other things to play and I know I don't need any more lol