Lynds
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Lynds

Old 11-05-2009, 06:48 PM

I like playfish games on facebook, I mainly play Restaurant City, Pet Society & I have played Cafe World, Aquarium, Farmville. :)

ArsenicAttitude
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ArsenicAttitude

Old 11-07-2009, 12:47 AM

I play Cafe World, Sorority Life, and Diva Life the most out of all the games.
Cafe World is my number one though.
:3
Then I occasionaly play Uno, Youville, BuddyPoke, Farkle, Chain Reaction, a little bit of Restaurant City, and Farmville (but I don't really like it, I only wanted to see what all the commotion was all about haha)

`F o a m
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-07-2009, 10:59 PM

I play a ton. xD
Let's see....
Farmville
Cafe World
Island Paradise
YoVille
FishVille(new)
Mafia Wars
Mobsters 2: Vendetta
Vampire Wars.
And a bunch of other ones I have lost interest in. ):

Aylin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-09-2009, 10:39 PM

Hey, guys! I'm searching for some Facebook-friends! =)

I'm playing:
- Farmville
- Cafe World
- Pet Society
- Restaurant City
- Country Story
- Treasure Madness
- Happy Aquarium
- Ghost Town
- Yoville
- Island Paradise
- Vampire Wars
- Reign of Vampires
- Yakuza Lords
- Mafia Wars
- Age of Castles
- School of Wizadry

There are some I am more active and some I am not active at all, but does it matter? At most of the games it's enough if you can add new neighbors and they don't have to do anything at all... ^^

I have made an Play-Account not with my real name, so I guess it's okay to post it? o.o
If you want to add me, search for "Aylin Nyoto" - I would be happy for some new friends! ^__^

By the way... try Treasure Madness! I'm so addicted and it seams there are not many people knowing of this game! It's so much fun! ^^

~Simplicity
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2009, 04:38 AM

Typing Maniac. Hehe. ;)

Raspbeary
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2009, 07:01 AM

Ahhh! Facebook games are addicting. If I didn't put as much time and effort into my games as much as I did, I'd have made a fake account just to play games. Alas! My RL friends shall just have to be spammed with all my application achievements. :XP

I play:
- DnD Tiny Adventures
- Mafia Wars
- Vampire Wars
- School of Wizardry
- Island Paradise
- Restaurant City
- Cafe World

I played Farmville for a bit, but I find it boring. Sadly Island Paradise is pretty much the same thing, yet having a smaller plot of land is WAY more manageable than FV. Never did get high enough for a harvester in that...

Lixlaria
Devil Incarnite
Send a message via AIM to Lixlaria Send a message via MSN to Lixlaria Send a message via Yahoo to Lixlaria

Old 11-12-2009, 06:36 PM

Cafe World, Farmville, Farm Town, Bloodlines, Castle Age....I know there are at least three more but I don't remember what they are called....Oh and Hatchlings....I need to stop playing all these games...

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 11-12-2009, 06:46 PM

Ohh thanks for the heads up on the DnD game. I'm trying it out. Not sure if I like it or not though. Not sure what I'm doing. :XP

nette
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2009, 07:37 AM

Lately I've been playing Mini Planet, Farmville and a new one Fishville.
I used to play Pet Society the most but some weird computer problem keeps me from playing the game. I miss it so much. :(
Oh and meromero park is also fun because it's like pet society but smaller and a bit cuter in a raising your pet from a newborn stage. It's kind of like a tomagochi.
I also like that you can have neighbors that aren't facebook friends so you don't have to worry about security and the trouble of making alot of friends. So you can visit any of your friends friends too if you wanted too. I'm a made a couple of new neighbors through my cousin for my pet maru chan by accepting/ sending friend request though her friends and then their friends. Which a couple are Japanese which makes it fun :)

Last edited by nette; 11-14-2009 at 07:54 AM..

Liunesta
The Lovely Liune

Old 11-14-2009, 03:40 PM

I play: Cafe World, Restaraunt City, Sorority Life, and Farm Town.
I have other games too but I have stopped playing them and only check these.

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 11-15-2009, 12:25 AM

Cafe World was kinda addicting when I first started playing it but its starting to get boring now. :c

waytothedawn
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2009, 01:47 AM

I'm even on Facebook right now. I play Farmville, School of Wizardry, and now Fishville. I also started Cafe World, but now it doesn't really interest me.

Kaema
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-15-2009, 03:45 AM

The only game on Facebook I've never gotten completely bored of is Pet Society. I like to grow vegetables to make money and then buy stuff from the mystery shop. xD

nette
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2009, 05:18 AM

I miss pet society I can't play any more because the game won't load. Tried to get help but no one knows how to fix it. The game people say it's a comuter problem on my end well if that's so then why did other people who posted on their forum have the same exact problem. Where did it come from? It's so annoying. I want to play so bad I loved that game :(

Kaema
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-15-2009, 05:36 AM

Is your Flash player working okay? Maybe that's the problem and you need to uninstall and reinstall it.

nette
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2009, 05:53 AM

I tried alot of things even installed the updated version of flash a few months before the problem. But I can't recall if I had tried to reinstall it. This problem started back in september and I gave up close to october. But thank you. Everything I tired was suggested by their site. But nothing worked. I was wondering if it could be something that the game did. Because at the time it had started I hadn't made any changes to my computer. So it made no sense for the problem to occur. Everytime I tried to load the game it the load bar would stop at the top of the fishes tail. Thank you.

Karvo
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Karvo Send a message via MSN to Karvo

Old 11-18-2009, 06:03 AM

Ohhh my list. >.> I am addicted. The one's that are my favorites will have a ":yumeh2:" by them

Farm Town:yumeh2:
Restaurant City:yumeh2:
Mafia Wars
Farmville
Cafe City
Happy Aquarium
Pet Society:yumeh2:
Farkle
Ninja Wars
My Zoo :yumeh2:

Allicat

Old 11-18-2009, 07:53 AM

I don't play as many as some but here are the ones i do play and/or have just gotten started on. and i will probably be joining more and more because i get bored at school in between classes and psh who does homework during that time?! not i!
Yoville
Farmville
Fishville
Country Story

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2009, 11:15 PM

I do mafia (lvl 307), vampire ( lvl 57 ), and barely pirate wars..I like a lot of the Zanga stuff to put it short. Though I am playing this newer one called Steampunk Nation. So not all the games I play on there are done by one company exclusively.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 11-29-2009, 12:34 PM

I play a variety, but I love the PlayFish games the most.

I also despise anything by zynga. I just really think they're overhyped and I don't like the style it's in. Call me weird.

nette
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2009, 05:48 AM

I've picked up a few new games recently

Petville - Zyngas answer to pet society, it's ok just not as good
Zoo World - is fun too, it's like those PC Tycoon games but free :D
Latte Land - It's ok a little bit mundane since it's slow to get started but worth a shot
Treasure Madness - I need more people to play before I can do anything which is annoying

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 12-09-2009, 11:39 AM

I play Treasure Madness, nette. I find it strangely addicting. O_o I also have been getting into zynga games since like everyone who plays games on facebook plays them.

nette
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2009, 06:16 AM

:) that's good to know just what I need another addicting game. I've got the extra players I need but the game loads really slow so I hadn't played it for real yet.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 12-14-2009, 04:36 PM

Well I did a total 180 - I dumped all my playfish games for Zynga. After the poor customer service experience, the general always lagginess of all their games, and just not as many people play them as the zynga games I decided to abandon ship.

I'm enjoying the Christmas Tree in Farmville. 95 presents already!! ^_^

JulieZombie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-15-2009, 05:21 AM

Does anyone else play Pet Society on FaceBook? I can't stop playing, it's insane.