Eh, both were easy 9 11.69%
Both were hard! 2 2.60%
What are you talking about? 2 2.60%
I haven't gotten there yet... T_T 7 9.09%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Alfanzo
The Flakey

Old 08-08-2008, 06:19 AM

Majora's Mask for it's darkness and WindWaker for it's cheerfully reminiscent of Ocarina of Time and full of hope (lol for my sappiness). It's kind of odd how I like games people hate Xp

Tre Le Coco

Old 08-08-2008, 04:00 PM

:boogie: im so happy i got myself a copy of Zelda 2 on GBA, gotta love 8 bit pixeled games xD

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2008, 04:54 PM

A Link to the Past is my absolute favorite Zelda game. I love that game to bits and could play it over and over again. Twilight Princess was also a lot of fun, though I've never beat it.

I just finished Phantom Hourglass and found it to be really short. I was kind of disappointed.

Tano-san
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2008, 01:07 AM

Ocarina of Time is no doubt my favorite Zelda game. In fact, Ocarina of Time is my favorite video game ever! To this day I own a Nintendo 64 with a cartridge of the game. Fortunately, for those who can not track down and buy a cartridge or the N64, the game is available on the wii, though getting one of those isn't cheap or easy, either.

Saisei
Flying close to the sun on wings...
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 08-09-2008, 03:47 PM

It may not be cheap, but getting a Wii isn't difficult. :)

LttP will always be my favorite, but I was tremendously impressed with Twilight Princess. I enjoyed it for the sheer scope in particular. It was a HUGE game.

Thus far, I'm not in love with Phantom Hourglass. :(

Alfanzo
The Flakey

Old 08-09-2008, 08:09 PM

@Kinmotsu- You won't ever be in love with it, if you aren't already.

Ginger
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:52 PM

I'm in love with every single game, but I fell in love with Ocarina of Time first, and because of it I played the other games. <33333

Saisei
Flying close to the sun on wings...
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 08-10-2008, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfanzo View Post
@Kinmotsu- You won't ever be in love with it, if you aren't already.
In all fairness (to the game) I'm not that far into it. I will reserve judgement until after the fact, but I was dubious from the time I found out there weren't any pieces of heart. :(

linkfreak131
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2008, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinmotsu View Post
In all fairness (to the game) I'm not that far into it. I will reserve judgement until after the fact, but I was dubious from the time I found out there weren't any pieces of heart. :(
Ah, I can tell you why that is. =) The developers wanted Phantom Hourglass to be, as if it was, the very first Zelda game, only on the DS. The first Zelda game had no pieces of Hearts; only Heart containers. That was one of the main things they wanted to bring over, that only using one item at a time. No, it's not a carbon copy of the first game, but many aspects of it, like the Heart Containers, are. =3

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2008, 04:29 AM

I just found out that Wind waker and Twilight Princess are parralell(sp). they are diffrent universes after oot witch in storyline is first for those who do not know

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 08-13-2008, 04:47 AM

Twilight princess would come after Ocarina of Time and then Wind Waker, in my reasoning anyway.

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2008, 01:03 AM

that is what i thought but the are both posibal acordding to nintendo

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-18-2008, 08:17 PM

I think Ocarina is still my favorite. It was the first one I played and I played it over atleast ten times by now. Majora's Mask was really good to. I have Windwaker and Twilight Princess and have beat both of them. I like them both, but for some reason I'm just not as attached to them as the N64 ones. I guess it's because back then I didn't have a lot of games and just kept playing those two over and over.

I downloaded the orignal Zelda on my Wii. That thing is so hard. Ugh. I don't think I'll ever beat it. >.<;

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-20-2008, 07:45 AM

I am totally convinced that it's called the Legend of Zelda because if they called it the Legend of Link the acronym would be LoL, and that's just terrible. xD

But I'm playing Twilight Princess right now, because... I've just played OoT too many times. I figured I shouldn't play it again. And I didn't even get to do the Temple of Time. >_>;;
(It's kind of entertaining how the TP Twilight Princess practically has THIS IS THE SAME TEMPLE OF TIME FROM OCARINA spraypainted on the wall.)

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 08-21-2008, 09:25 PM

I've been playing Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess over again while waiting for the next Zelda to come out. I can't wait.

magmakyag
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-26-2008, 10:18 PM

I really liked Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, could never figure out which one I liked more... Link's Awakening DX and Link to the Past rank the same due to their graphics, music and extensive gameplay, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons because of their password system that let you get some INSANE equipments and opened up completely new levels of gameplay. I was so HAPPY when I got Twilight Princess because they made the story a lot more serious, then so sad because they still stopped including the Triforce (what's Zelda without the Triforce, huh?!?)

I liked The Legend of Zelda and The Adventure of Link, mainly because they're retro games and they're fun to return to every one in a while. I absolutely HATED Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. Not only did they make the games cartoons, they took the beautiful landscape and made it a FRICKIN' OCEAN. GRR!!!

Minish Cap would have been on the top of my list, too (mix Link to the Past's graphics with Link's Awakening controls and OoT skills? Score!), if the game map was bigger, there were more dungeons, and they returned to the original storyline that included the Triforce. Come on, even Majora's Mask had a reference!

DON'T EVEN TRY the unofficial games, Wand of Gamelon and whatever the other ones were, they were TERRIBLE.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-27-2008, 03:11 AM

@magmakyag-- The Triforce was in Twilight Princess. O__o;;

Anyway. I was never much for Windwaker either, and I never even bothered with Phantom Hourglass. I wasn't even going to bother with Windwaker until my boyfriend wanted me to bring it out. I don't like the cartoon-y graphics or the childish feel of the game, and the sailing was boring as hell, not to mention the obnoxious Triforce quest.
And what was up with that bit with the giant fish and getting the water pearl (or whatever)?? They just GIVE it to you! I was expecting a full dungeon, but no! When have they ever just GIVEN you something?

Adrastia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2008, 06:01 AM

The first one I ever played is The Adventure of Link for NES. But my favorite is a tosss up between Link to the Past and Ocarina of time.

Link to the Past was one of my favorite SNES games and I've played it several times. I now have the CBA cartridge. My favorite part was finally being able to warp between words. I felt sooo cool being able to do that!:angel:

Ocarina of Time was great too. I liked the time travel aspect and the way they did it.

I like time and parallel universes in general actually. Maybe that's why they are my favorites. ^^;;

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 08-30-2008, 03:17 PM

It took me forever to find Ocarina of Time again and I was so excited when I did, and what do ya know? That store has like almos 10 copies of it now. I'm like WTF is this?

Twethereal
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-05-2008, 03:39 AM

I love Legend of Zelda. I think my favorite game is Majora's Mask, but Ocarina of Time comes in very close second for me. Besides those two, I also have the original Legend of Zelda, Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, and Twilight Princess. Twilight Princess is the one I'm playing the most right now, but I'm already stuck! In the first dungeon nonetheless! XD I get to one point in it where I can't figure out where to go next no matter how hard I try. I'll have to look on the internet for a good walkthrough.

Captain Pandaman
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2008, 07:40 AM

My favorite is OOT, I also was pleasantly surprised by Wind Waker.
The Oracle games were neat too I thought.

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 09-11-2008, 04:51 AM

I personally don't really like Zelda's new look, I like her look in OoT better then Twilight Princess.

Kratos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-11-2008, 05:25 PM

My favorite has to be Majora's Mask. You can do everything over, and over again. Too bad there weren't more bosses I could beat over and over again. ^^

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 09-12-2008, 09:03 PM

Indeed, it was supposed to be a sequel to OoT, but it was so short. I love those kind of 3D graphics though.

sun_spirit
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to sun_spirit

Old 09-13-2008, 01:48 AM

I have a soft spot for Ocarina of Time. It was one of the first games I ever played and beat. Wind Waker was adorable and massively fun, too! I beat Twilight Princess within the span of two days. Not that I'm skilled, just that the game is so addicting that I couldn't put the Wii remote down. =D