fersure
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2008, 08:20 PM

Setting: Alagaesia, at the height of the era of the riders. For reference, here's a map!

heehee.

Character Bio
Name: Dell
I have to finish this when I get home, because all I can remember is that he has brown hair and hazel
eyes and a
light bluish silverish dragon named Alienor. I have it all written out. . . Somewhere. -_-;

Do you have a specific plot in mind, or do you just want to go along with it for now? travel, involve some NPC's and whatnot?

I'm excited about this. ^_^

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2008, 02:18 AM

I think it would be better to think out a plot first hmmmmmm what about a traitor to be hunt down or sumthing like that?

Name: Rune
Appearence:around this mimi hehe sorry but i found the perfect picture for her!
Dragon: a white dragon named Anubira (female)
Bio:

i'll add more later

and me too! i'm in the middle of eldest right now :P:P

fersure
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-12-2008, 12:52 AM

That could be pretty interesting, actually! I like that idea. Having, like, the two of them tracking down
a traitorous rider? Or maybe a traitor to the Varden? . . . Or a Rider who gave away the Varden. xD

They could be making their way through Gil'ead to the bigger cities farther south, like Dras-Leona, or Uru'baen, or more, depending on how long we want this to take, but I imagine a lot of it would be travel.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2008, 03:18 AM

you forget that this is the past right so there is no Varden yet, the Varden was only created by Brom after the whole Galbatorix deal. But we could be chasing a traitirous rider, which would make him a strong foe. Maybe have him be way older and mroe experienced than us. And ofcoarse there could be mroe complication underway, like Urgals or maybe even teh Ra'Zac, since they should still be there then

fersure
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-15-2008, 10:32 PM

Oh yeah.

We could do that. Sounds like a good deal.
So how about, they're traveling from (or in/near?) ______ (city of your choice) searching for the traitorous rider when they hear news of these terrible beasts, the Ra'zac, on their tails.

^_^;

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2008, 11:10 PM

Okay so the rider could have allied the Ra'Zac, so they and the Lethrblaka would be chasing them, creating a threat as well as the rider. i'm making my character a very young rider who doesn;t know a lot about magic and such at all. Are you adding a bit mroe to your character, I'm stuill debating with myself what her history should be