~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2015, 04:59 PM

Name: Erin O'Brien

Backstory: Erin had been deeply in love with her high school boyfriend. They had dated for three years. Senior year came around and suddenly things started to change. A snobby new girl named Allison had spread vicious rumors about her, causing her boyfriend to leave her for Allison. After that, things seemed to go downhill. She managed to graduate, but she lost her parents in a terrible car accident, leaving her no choice but to become a dancer to make ends meat. Since her boyfriend broke her heart, she decided to never date again. Little did she know things would happen that would change her mind...

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 04:08 AM

Name: Aiden Colins

Backstory: Aiden had been very happy during his highschool years, and that was because he had his perfect girlfriend. Or so he had thought. It wasn't until his senior year that a girl named Allison began to tell people things about Erin which ended up reaching him. After hearing quite enough, he broke up with Erin and soon after got married to Allison. Things didn't get better though, it wasn't long before he found out that Allison cheated on him. Now the divorce papers are being worked on, and he doesn't think he'll want to marry anyone anymore.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 04:25 AM

Erin let out a soft sigh as she prepared for her shift. She hated her job. She hated it so much. But with things being so hard right now, she had no choice. She changed into what was considered a hot little outfit and started to take orders from a few people who were at the bar and getting them drinks, cringing as one of them playfully slapped her in the butt. "I wish I could quit....I wish I could quit....." She mumbled under her breath, serving out the drinks before heading backstage to get ready for her dance.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 05:14 AM

"I really don't think this is a good idea you guys." Aiden said once again as his friends practically dragged him into the bar. "C'mon Aiden, you need a break from all the crap you're going through right now." replied his friend. His other friend nodded and grabbed a table for them, then ordered a couple of drinks for them. "I suppose a drink or two won't hurt.' Aiden muttered. His friends cheered for this and drank some of their drinks when they arrived. " So how's the divorce coming along?" asked one of his friends. "They're being worked on. It might take a while for it to be finalized though." he answered honestly. "Just be grateful you got no kid to care for right now." his friend pointed out which made Aiden laugh. "Oh no, I'd need a second job for that. No thanks man." he stated and drank some more of his drink easily.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 05:21 AM

Soon music started to play and the MC spoke,"For our next dancer, often called the Beautiful Irish Rose, Erin!" At the moment her name was said, Erin glided out from behind the curtain, wearing a green corset with a very small skirt, but she was still covered. She went through her paces like usual, listening as all the men seemed to cheer and toss money at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 05:57 AM

When Aiden heard her name, he almost spit out his drink in surprise. "Erin?!" he gasped and turned to look at her. Seeing her face, it was no mistake that she was his ex from highschool. What was she doing here though? He didn't know that she worked here, this made the night even more awkward and he wondered if she saw him. Turning his attention away from her, Aiden looked back at his friends who were too busy enjoying the show. "Would you guys stop staring at her? That's my old ex you know, have some sort of respect please." he explained and hoped that she didn't approach them because he wasn't sure what he'd do or say if she did.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 06:00 AM

Erin had seen him and wanted to stop dead in her tracks, but she knew she couldn't. She forced herself to continue her dance before slipping offstage afterwords. She went to her boss and told her she had to leave for a while, but she would come back. After getting the permission, she changed into her normal clothes and hurried outside, wanting to hide in embarrassment.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 06:04 PM

"Oh right, sorry man. Looks like she's leaving though. You might want to at least say hi." suggested one of his friends. The other friend nodded in agreement. "Yeah! Just because she's your ex, it doesn't mean you can't be friends. Who knows, maybe she misses you and actually wants you to talk to her." Commented the other. After a while of thinking Aiden decided to go after her and talk a bit. He left the bar and looked around, wondering where she could be. "Erin?" he called out.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 06:10 PM

Erin had been leaning against a wall, covering her face, when she heard someone say her name. She looked up and was stunned to see Adien there. "I never wanted you to see me like this." She said with a sigh,"I had hoped I was better off whenever we would have seen each other again." She burst into tears,"Lifes been an absolute mess." She cried softly,"I dont know what else to do."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 06:25 PM

Aiden listened but when she started to cry, he couldn't help but wrap his arms around her in a hug. "I'm sorry Erin. I wish I could do something to help." he said softly as he ran his fingers through her soft red hair. "Please don't cry. Things may be horrible right now but they'll get better. Well, that's what I always like to say." Aiden commented and frowned. "Did you want to talk about it?" he asked since he knew that talking about things usually helped people. Still, he wasn't sure that Erin would want to talk to him about her life after he had broken up with her for no real reason.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 06:31 PM

Erin hugged him back gently,"It's just such a mess..." she murmured,"Right after we broke up, Mom and Dad died in a drunk driving accident.... Everything they had went to final expenses and funeral.. I have their house and their other belongings but i can stand the thought of getting rid of them. Since I cant go to school, I have to work here. I want out so bad, but Im not even close to having the money to go to college." She sighed,"Allison ruined my life... she told you terrible lies about mee to make you break up with me for her...but before I could tell you, you refused to ever talk to me ever again."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 06:42 PM

Hearing her story, Aiden felt terrible. He could on believe that he had fallen for Allison's stupid lies, he should have known better. "I am really sorry Erin. If I could go back in time and prevent this all from happening, I would do it in a heartbeat. Sadly I don't have time traveling powers so I can't. All I can do is beat myself up for the mistakes I've made and try to be a better person, and try to help you in any way I can." he explained softly and wiped away her tears. "How much do you need to go to college?" Aiden asked curiously, maybe he could help her with that.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 06:47 PM

Erin looked up at him,"I cant take money from you." She said gently,"It sounds like I was using you and I dont want to do that. Just talking to you again, possibly having you in my life, even if its justas a friend, makes me happier then i had been in a long time." She shook her head,"Call me crazy, but... after all these years, I still really care about you."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 07:09 PM

"Technically you're not taking it from me, I'm giving it to you." Aiden started and smiled as he listened to her speak. "Well that makes two of us. I've missed you so much, you have no idea." he whispered and chuckled. "If you don't like working here, why not look somewhere else?" he asked curiously. It was obvious to him that she didn't like this job, so why didn't she look anywhere else?

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 07:14 PM

"Nothing else is hiring right now.... I tried everything, even fast food." She rubbed her face,"Sometimes Im scared to work here.... people have been shot in there...gangs go in sometimes...." she shook her head,"Enough about me.. what about you? Why are you here of all places?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 07:31 PM

"Then you really shouldn't be working here Erin." he started but stopped when she asked about him. "Well, my friends brought me here. I didn't want to come here but they practically dragged me here." Aiden replied and sighed softly. "They wanted me to take my mind off of the divorce I'm going through at the moment. So they thought a bar would do the trick." he explained easily.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 07:33 PM

"I'm sorry about your divorce. I can tell she wasnt treating you well." She said,"I think I might go ahead and go home." She looked over at him,"Wanna come over? Hang out for a bit?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 07:56 PM

"Yeah, she really wasn't. At least she'll be out of my life for good, so you should be happy for me." Aiden said and was surprised at the invite. "Oh...well sure. Let me just go tell the guys so that they don't freak out." he said and ran back into the bar where he approached his friends who again, were busy watching another girl dance. "Hey, I'm going to head out to Erin's place..she invited me over so don't worry about me, I'll be fine." he explained and ordered a drink to go. "Have fun man, don't do anything stupid." One of his friends said as Aiden grabbed his drink and left the bar. "Alright, let's go." he said to Erin.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 08:06 PM

Erin smiled,"I hope you dont mind walking." She said, walking with him down the street,"My house is only a few blocks away. Same one I lived in while in school." She looked over at him,"Ive missed you so much, just us making up and talking has me in a better mood."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 08:22 PM

Aiden shook his head, "No, I don't mind walking. It's actually relaxing." he replied and smiled. "I'm glad that we made up too. You know you could call me whenever you want to talk to me. I won't mind. And if I'm at work when you call, then I'll be sure to call you back as soon as I can." Aiden explained happily. It really was nice to be talking to her again, he really did miss her. Taking a small sip of his drink, he decided to keep talking to her. "So, have you found anyone else since our break up?" he asked.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 08:26 PM

She shook her head, "No.." she murmured, "I had a hope...Silly even...a hope that maybe one day we could give us another try." She admitted,"I know its too soon and I dont mean right now. Maybe when things in your life calm down..."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 08:37 PM

"I don't think that's a silly hope at all. I think that's a good hope to have really." Aiden commented and nodded. "I'd like to give us another chance really." he admitted. She was right though, it would have to wait until his divorce was finalized which wouldn't be for a long time really. Still, he would wait patiently and he was sure she would too.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 08:46 PM

She smiled,"I just want to do one thing." She said. She leaned over and kissed his cheek gently,"When we get to my house, would you like something to eat or drink? I have to make dinner anyway and hate eating alone in front of ithers."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2015, 08:55 PM

Aiden blushed at the kiss and gently took her hand in his. "Alright I'll make a deal with you. I will join you for dinner if you let me help you out with whatever you need." he offered and smiled at her. He had forgotten how much fun she was, she was perfect and he had to go and blow it when Allison showed up. But now he was hoping to start all over once the divorce was done with.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 09:27 PM

She smiled, holding his hand gently,"Deal." She said as they soon reached her home, which was three blocks away,"Thank goodness this area is safer then the area I work in." She said, leading up up the steps and heading inside,"I hope you don't mind frozen pizza, since it's fast and easy."