Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 03:30 AM

((You read my mind))

The blonde smiled and then cleared his throat. "Well actually I pride myself in making music. I have composed several orcastrations back him in my country. I play many intraments quite well. The piano is my favorite by far." He said lightly and then smiled. "Sometime I will play for you princess. It would be an honor if you listened to my music. " he said smoothly and the youngest grinned and stepped forward. "I am one of the fastest and most athletic royal in the family. I compete in many competitions and have a lot of gold medals. My favorite sport would have to be soccer." He said brightly.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-29-2013, 03:45 AM

The oldest one then stepped forward, "I am the best swordsman in my kingdom. I have won all competitions in my kingdom and no guard can best me." he said and Fallon nodded. They were all interesting and each had their good points yet even if they were girls she wouldn't pick any of them. They didn't have anything that attracted her at all. She then kicked her feet out again, "well you all sound a great, I can't wait to spend more time with you and get to know you better." she said as she smiled at them. She then looked towards the shadows, wondering where Aiko was and if her eyes were okay. She then sighed and smiled at the boys, "so what are your favorite hobbies?" she asked.

((I was thinking that it could be one of the princes, like her father makes her go off without Aiko with each one to get to know them one on one and she is captured. Or maybe like in the middle of the night get captures.))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 04:05 AM

((Once again you read my mind, having her father keep Aiko from following Fallon as she talks with one of the princes would be a perfect opertunity for her to be kidnapped.))

Aiko listened to everything and watched the boys as they spoke with Fallon, wishin to join in, but being the spirit guardian she stayed put. It wasn't her place to talk with other humans except her princess and charge. Her eyes flickered to the entrance as the maid walked in and bowed to the group. "Diner is served. The king invites you all to join him at table." She said softly and Aiko swiftly moved through the shadows across the tops of the bookshelves. Coming to the end of them she then vaulted off it and grabbed the pole holding a tapistry and balanced on it like a cat as she stayed in the deep dark of the high celings. She would follow easily once her princess moved.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 04:14 AM

((lol, we just happen to be on the same page and yeah, should we do that after dinner or tomorrow?))

Fallon smiled as she continued to talk with the boys but when she heard the maid come in she sighed. She guessed it was dinner time and then after that she would hopefully have some time with Aiko. She wanted to be able to just relax with her like always, she loved when she was able to. Slipping off the window sill she looked at the boys and then up into the dakr of the ceiling. "come on, time to go." she said and then headed out to dinner. She knew the boys would follow and also Aiko. After a bit she came into the dinning room and smiled as she took her usual spot next to her father.

((and I was thinking like she is gone for a few days and they kind of torture her and rape her.))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 04:35 AM

((Sounds like a good plan to me. And I think that it should happen the next day.))

The princes followed Fallon as they headed to the dining room and soon were seated. The meal went by smoothly, everyone seemingly in a light mood as Aiko watched from a top the many beams on the ceiling. She seemed at peace as she squared next to her father and shared a bunch of grapes that she had swiped from the kitchen. They both loved fruit and on the rare occasion that they could aquire some to consume was always a fun treat. For people who didn't eat often the two ninjas enjoyed eating like all other humans. When the meal finished, the princes returned to their rooms and before Fallon left the king called her name. Aiko obiedently came to kneel infront of the standing man who smiled gently. "Tomorrow Fallon I want you to spend a little time with each of the princes, unsupervised by Aiko. I want you to feel at ease around them and get to know them a bit better." He said and Aiko was about to interject but he cut her off. "This is an order Aiko, I will not have you to against me now after all these years will I?" He said firmly and the ninja bowed her head. "No my king, I will do as you command." She replied in her smokey silk like whisper.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 04:47 AM

Fallon was enjoying the dinner, everything was going perfectly. Slowly she started to slip some fruit into a napkin so that she coudl take it back to her room adn give it to Aiko. She had a feeling that she would like having a treat after everything that had happened. ONce the princess were gone, she was going to run out of their but her father called her. Sighing, She looked at her father and waited to see waht he would say. Yet when she heard his words her mouth dropped open. She wouldn't have Aiko. The thought of that stunned her but when she heard her father wanting no protest she nodded. "okay father." she said softly, her voice soft and clearly slightly shaken. "I will meet the oldest tomorrow morning int he garden." she said softly before turning to head out of there. She wasn't sure what else she should say or do. Holding hte napkin tightly in her hands, she made her way to her room and then just sat there for a bit. The thought of her ninja not being their for her scared her slightly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 06:22 AM

Aiko wished to look into her fathers eyes and silently plead for him to talk with the king about this, but he had stayed within the shadows and she knew that he couldn't sway the king if he tried. As Fallon left Aiko swiftly disappeared into the darkness once more. Following Fallon into her room, the ninja watched the princess for a little while and then slowly emerged from the shadows and walked over to the orange haired girl. "Fallon, I am sorry about this... If I could change your father's mind I would." She breathed and knelt before her princess, feeling lost as she looked up at the woman before her. She didn't know what to do to make Fallon feel better, when honestly she was trying to figure out a way she would feel safe with this plan.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 01:28 PM

Fallon watched as Aiko come to kneel in front of her and she gently set the napkin filled with food to the side. "it isn't your fault, it is my fathers." she said softly before looking at her. Fear was slowly making it's way into her about tomorrow. She had no idea what the princess would try and Aiko wouldn't be their to protect her. Slowly, she moved and wrapped her arms around Aiko in a hug. "I don't like it.." she said softly as she hugged her, "i don't like the idea of being away from you. It scares me." and it truly did. But she knew that since her father had made up his mind their was no changing it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 01:51 PM

Aiko was surprised as Fallon hugged her, but knew that she couldn't resist to hug her lover back. Smiling gently the woman smiled and enjoyed the feeling of her touch. "Don't worry princess... We can make a plan to keep you as safe as possible. You can walk through the garden with the princes and as long as you do it the sesame way and same time you will only be alone for a few minutes inside the garden and I will then be waiting for you as soon as you exit. You will be completely fine. Remember there's guards all around as well." He ninja said reassuringly and smiled gently at the orange haired female. "Everything will be alright." She said gently as she stroked her charges head.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 04:08 PM

Fallon relaxed instantly as she felt Aiko's arms around her and she moved closer. Something about her just calmed her and as she spoke she nodded slightly. "okay, I believe you." she said softly and then closed her eyes as she felt Aiko stroking her head. It was amazing how great it felt to be this close to Aiko, it was like nothing could go wrong. She then looked up at Aiko, "thank you, I like your plan." she said softly and then pointed to the napkin that was on her bed, "I brought you some food, I thought you would like it." she said as she looked up at Aiko and wondered if she could sleep like this, being in Aiko's arms without any worry.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 04:57 PM

Aiko smiled gently as the princess began to calm down and relax in her arms. Keeping her hand in the rhythmic motion of stroking the orange hair the ninja found a smile not leaving her lips. She began to crave Fallon's touch when she wasn't near, and loved the warmth she radiated as she held her to her own body gently. Hearing the royal female speak of food in the napkin, the ninja chuckled and smiled a bit wider. "That's very thoughtful princess. Thank you very much. She said and reached up and snagged the napkin quickly. Opening it to find fresh fruits inside she swore her mouth started to water. "This looks so wonderful princess..." She breathed with wonder. She couldn't believe so much food was for her. She had never eaten this much in one meal in her entire life. It had her slightly excited though. Wanting to say Fallon's name instead of princess the ninja didn't know if that was allowed, or even if the royal would take offense if she asked, so she did her best to talk in her smokey voice in a polite manner.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 05:44 PM

Fallon smiled as she stayed close to her and loved feeling her stroke her hair. She loved the feeling of it and she could tell she coudl fall asleep like this. Hearing her chuckling was great and she loved the sound of it. Watching her grab the napkin, she smiled as she saw her face light up seeing the food and she knew that she would get her more food. Fallon looked up at Aiko, "I am glad you like it, I will be sure to grab you some more tomorrow." she said as she stuck close to her and found she wanted to hear that smokey voice say her name. "and you do know it is okay to say my name. I would actually prefer if you called me by my name." she said asoftly as she smiled up at her ninja, "I mean we are friends." she said softly and found she didn't want to be just friends with her, but something more.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 09:00 PM

Debating on what piece of fruit to eat first the ninja then heard the princess's words and gave a smile. Happy to know she could call her friend by name, Aiko looked down at her face. "Thank you Fallon, I will use your name much more." She said simply with a bit of warmth in her voice before picking up a piece of melon and bit into it. Smiling she eyes the fruit happily as she finished off the piece and skillfully threw the rind in the trash basket. Wanting to save the strawberries for last because they were her favorite the curious woman offered a bite of her neck piece of melon to her charge. "Would you care for a bite Fallon?" She asked in her smokey voice as she gazed down at her beautiful face.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 09:10 PM

Fallon smiled when she heard her and stuck close to her. When she started to eat, she knew that she would steal some more food for her. When she heard her offer of her melon, she smiled, "sure." she said before taking a bite. For some odd reason it tasted ten times better then any food she had ever had before. Smiling happily, she then looked at Aiko, "so what has to be your favorite piece of fruit?" she asked since then she would make sure to grab as many of those as possible. "mine would have to be apples." she said as she looked at her Ninja. All thoughts of tomorrow and having to spend time with the princess were gone now that she was with Aiko and enjoying herself.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 09:21 PM

Aiko held the melon steady as the princess took a bite and couldn't help but smile as she did. She looked cute as she took a bite out of the fruit, expecially when her face lit up from it tasting so good. Tossing that rind away the ninja thought about the question and pointed to the strawberries. "These are my favorites. I think they're strawberries, right? I get these and these mixed up all the time." She said and pointed to the rasberries. The ninja then took the last piece of melon which was green honey dew and looked at it curiously before taking a bite. Surprised at how sweet it was the ninja looked to her princess. "What is this fruit?" She asked curiously and held the piece up so she could take a bite.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 09:32 PM

Fallon smiled as she stuck close to her and when she heard what her favorite was, she smiled. "yes, they are called strawberries and I like those too." she said as she smiled at her. She would make sure to get a whole bunch of them just for Aiko to enjoy. Though when she took a bite out of the melon, she chuckled at how surprised she looked, yet it made her look cute. Taking a bite out of, she smiled happily, "I think this is honey dew Melon, I like this one because it is sweeter then others." she said as she looked up at her. If she likes this one, she would make sure to get her a whole melon of it. Yet as she watched her ninja, she found herself yawning. She hadn't realized how tired she was till now.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 09:55 PM

Aiko smiled listening to Fallon and smiled. "I really do like this melon. It's probably my favorite now." The ninja said lightly and then smiled wider. Finishing off the melon she had then eaten a few raspberries and blueberries as the princess gave a yawn. Offering her the slice of apple she had, the raven haired woman smiled. Sharing food with her charge was most fun then just eating by herself. "I should put you to bed Fallon, it's been a long day and you look ready to fall asleep." Aiko said softly. Stealing one more fruit she ate a juicey strawberry and enjoyed it emensely before setting the rest aside and standing with the princess in her arms. Walking to the woman's lavish bed the ninja smiled and gently laid down the princess with care after pulling back the covers. Gazing down at her friend and charge Aiko smiled gently. "Do you want anything before going to sleep Fallon?"

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 10:12 PM

Fallon smiled as she stuck close to her as she ate her food. Now she would make sure to get lots of honey dew melon and strawberries. When she offered her the apple slice she took it happily and found that she never really wanted this moment to end. Yet when she heard her she sighed, "okay, but you should sleep too." she said before she yawned again. When she stood with her in her arms, she wrapped her arms around her neck and stuck as close to her as possible. ONce she layed her down she looked at her and then yawned one more time, "no, but thank you Aiko." she said before curling up and closing her eyes. She was really tired and as she fell asleep she slowly muttered, "I love you."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 11:37 PM

Aiko smiled softly and sat in the edge of her princess's bed as she heard her sleepy words. "I love you too." The ninja breathed and then watched her new found love through the night. When morning came the ninja was sleeping in the rafters were she always did, with a simple blanket that she had smuggled up there that she used as a pillow. The sun light wouldn't ever reach her up there, and the napkin was in her pale hand that was hanging off the edge of the beam. It was the only thing that might be noticed if someone really looked for her.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 11:51 PM

Fallon smiled in her sleep as she dreamed of being free. She was free to do as she wished and with the one person she wanted to be with Aiko. Everything felt perfect yet as the sunlight came into her room she started to wake. Groaning softly, she slowly she got up and stretched a little bit. Looking around the room, she wondered where Aiko was. Yet as she caught something white in the corner of her eyes she saw a napkin up in the rafters. Smiling, she decided to let her sleep and tried to be quiet as possible as she pulled one a red dress. Yet as she did she remembered that today she had to spend time with the prince's. She just hoped that everything went okay and they didn't try to do anything to her while she was with them. Yet if they did the plan Aiko had she wouldn't be away from her to long.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2013, 01:00 AM

Hearing movement, Aiko blinked and slowly awoke. Sitting up she looked down and watched in awe as the beautiful princess got dressed. A blush grew on her cheeks as she watched her charge get ready for the day and then snapped out if her daze. Jumping down from the beam she smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. "Good morning Fallon." She said lightly and looked into her eyes. "How did you sleep?" she asked as she reached out and snagged her princess's hand. Running her fingers over the girls hand softly she loved the soft skin of her princess.

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2013, 01:09 AM

Fallon smiled as she watched Aiko jump down and sit down on her bed. She looked as beautiful as ever and she coudln't help but smile more hearing her. "and good morning to you." she said and then felt her take her hand. Feeling her fingers over her skin made her blush but she moved closer to her, sitting down next to her, "I slept wonderfully, how about you?" she asked as she leaned against Aiko. When ever she was around her she felt great and seemed to forget about what she had to do today. She left her hand in Aiko's as she leaned against her, not really wanting to pull away from her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2013, 01:41 AM

Aiko smiled as she heard Fallon and then allowed the woman to lean against her cool body. Being the protector the ninja took pride in how relaxed the princess was around her. "I slept well... And I am glad you slept well... I stayed by your side almost all night." She said gently and smiled wider. "What does sleeping on a bed feel like? Is it relaxing? Warm?" She asked curiously and then looked up at her bed on the beam. "Maybe one day I will show you my bed." She said softly and smiled.

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2013, 01:47 AM

Fallon smiled as she leaned against her ninja and could of stayed like that for a long time. Hearing her, she smiled, "thanks you for staying at my side." she said softly. A small part of her wished that she could of joined her in her bed, just the thought made her blush slightly. Yet when she heard her, she was surprised and looked up at her, "it is very relaxing and warm, maybe one day you can sleep in a bed." she said and knew she would make sure that she would one day. When she looked up at the ceiling she wondered if that was where she spent most of her time. Yet as she sat their, slowly she remembered that she had to go and see the princes today and knew that she couldn't be late. Sighing slightly, she slowly got up, "I guess it is time that I go and spend time with the princes." she said and it was clear that she didn't want to.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2013, 03:03 AM

Aiko nodded and then stood remembering that the princess had to spend time with the royals. "You are right Fallon. I will follow you to the garden... I already talked to the guards and they will be at all exits. You will be protected." The ninja said reassuringly and then kissed her knuckles. "Remember if anything, call for me and I will be there in seconds." Aiko said reassuringly and then looked into those eyes. "Any questions?" she asked softly as she looked into her soul as those pure emotional eyes conveyed everything to her.