Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-20-2011, 01:22 AM

(Sorry it was so long of a wait, I was on a creative writing block)

"I have lived here all my life, but, the ocean compared to everything out there was so much more calling" she spoke in awe looking up at the sky and then swam over near Zuri "By the way, I love your suit, its cute on you" She smiled.

dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 07-20-2011, 03:50 PM

Zuri blushed a little but smiled at the complament.
"Thank you." She said and pushed the water around with her hands. She still had her jewelry on but that didn't bother her.

Dats okay

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 05:48 PM

(Let's see what I can write and how long this can go on for)

Amber heard her uncle calling her "Oh I have to go, I'm sorry its so soon, maybe we can hang out again later, I'm always on the beach" Amber spoke leaving the water "My family is having a lunch picnic thing outside tomorrow you can come if you wish, we usually eat between eleven and one o'clock, Bye Zuri" AMber spoke running to the boardwalk to grab her things and head up home along the mountain walk path, which she always enjoyed the moon appearing in her view. Once she gotten up to her family she began telling them of who she met and that she was knew and that she might even have a friend. Her aunt hugged her and Uncle smiled as he already had his famous and delicious beef, vegie stew ready to eat.

dragonlily14

Old 07-20-2011, 07:22 PM

(Okeey. i likes ur puddle. ^-^)

Zuri nodded with a smile as Amber ran up the bordwalk and scrambled up the path.
"See you then." She said befor she could get out of reach. She stood up and walked farther into the water. It was sparkly and it made her smile. She walked back out trying to keep her hair dry and grabed her clothes. She would have to wait until she was dry to go home but that was okay. She didn't mind. She sat on the end of the dock and waited for her self to dry. Her feet dangled above the water and she smiled. She would have to bring her music next time she came out here.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-25-2011, 02:54 AM

(thank you :) lol i needed a change on my avi)

Amber had explained what was going on to her family, the new friend she made, what they spoke of, but, not just everything. Her family knew her orientation, they knew she was bi but preferred girls more. Amber had stated before that 'Don't worry I promise to adopt, why bring in more kids if there are those out there needing a home?' and stuck by that for years.

Amber ate and then slipped into bed but changed her mind as her aunt and uncle went for a moonlight walk, Amber watched from the cliff and started singing again "I see you below, within my dreams, your eyes are like heaven, with halos and wings. Your touch is like angel's skin, so delicate as a crystal glistens. Your voice is so daring, so calm, yet calling. Seductive and sweet like a siren's cry. You are mine, you are my type, my type of dream angel, so where did you go"

dragonlily14

Old 07-25-2011, 06:09 PM

(Aww that was absotutly adorable!!!)

When Zuri got home she showered and unlocked her door. Shortly after that her dad called to her and said it was time to eat. After she ate she went back into her room and sighed. She was bored and wanted to play her violin. And them maybe her clarinet. She grabed her violin out of her top drawr. It was a special thing to her. It had belonged to her real mom. She started by tuning it. After she was happy with that she started playing a song that she liked. It was by Fall Out Boy. She enjoyed taking music by bands and transfering it to her other instraments. After that she sighed and put it back in its case. She floped down on her bed. Then sat up to set up her alarm clock and alarm. After that she laied down and pased out pritty quickly. She was going to get up around eight. She woke from a dream not even two hours after she had fallen asleep. In her dream she could hear someone singing but she couldn't make out the words. Then she fell asleep again.

Hehe Yay

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-05-2011, 11:16 PM

(this might be small as I said on the other story, I am setting up my labtop)

The next day came, Amber had gotten up early like always, made breakfast for her family, and ate. She made pancakes with strawberry syrup, butter (of course), and some cut up strawberries on top to finish it off. She had raced back up to her room, pulling on a dark green sundress, sandals that were white with green dots, and a sunhat which looked good on her. She liked the sun but she didn't need it hitting her face all the time. Though she hated sunglasses and having to wear them, another reason she chose the hat. After changing, with her swimsuit on underneath, she went to the beach, the spot from last time was her favorite of all spots. Birds in the morning would fly mostly around her area especially when she would sing, her chair was still out there. No one really touched it, unless some couple came up wanting to use it, she would've been fine with it.

dragonlily14

Old 08-06-2011, 10:27 PM

Zuri woke up and looked at her alarm clock. It was around five in the morning and she sighed. Today was going to be a long day for her. She hoped it would go well though, at least the part where she was with Amber was bound to go well. She sat up and looked around. Her dad would be up in about an hour for work. She stood up and shut off her alarm. Then changed into a different swimsuit she had. It was black with rainbow strings. It had a small rainbow stars well spaced all over it. She grabbed a short white dress that tied behind her neck and put it on. She only wore it because it used to belong to her mother but it made her happy to have it. She tied a black ribbon around the middle to make it less bright. She walked out into the kitchen and started by making a pot of coffee. Then she sat for a half hour, and then made breakfast making sure there were only enough waffles for her and her dad. By the time she was done making everything her dad was sitting at the table drinking coffee. He read his newpaper.
"Only make enough for me and you again." He stated with his paper still in front of his face. She srugged. This happened every time she made food and he had stopped punishing her for it. He had realized it was a futile effort. After they had eaten it was around seven and he was getting ready to leave.
"I'm going to hang out with a friend today. Her name is Amber, I met her yesterday. She is a nice girl." She said sipping a cup of coffee. He looked at her. He knew she had snuck ot yesterday but wouldn't say anything. He told her it was fine then walked out the door. She sighed. Her stepmother wouldnt be up for two more hours. She left quickly grabbing her wallet, phone, keys, and black sandals. She locked the door and walked around for about ten minets befor finding a store that carried musical things. She a pan flute and then left for the docks that where by the beach hoping Amber was already there. She got there and saw that she was. She smiled and went to sit on the end of the dock. She wanted to try out her pan flute and this was the best place for her to do it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-06-2011, 11:24 PM

(*page loads, scrolls down* O.o *blinks* I wasn't expecting so much lol)

Amber was laying in the morning sun on her beachchair, her dress under her head as she kept her hat on. She loved on warm the sun was against her skin, she wasn't pale which was good, but, her skin was ivory so it helped out alot when it came to tanning because she didn't have to worry about burning very much as she lays there. She wasn't asleep, she was looking at her cellphone texting her friends in another country that she met on travels once before.

dragonlily14

Old 08-08-2011, 03:11 PM

(lol i wasnt either.)

Zuri put the pan flute to her lips and tested it to make sure it played correctly. When it seemed okay she started playing a soft tune that her mother had taught her when she was little. It went with a lulaby that she used to sing to her as well.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-17-2011, 02:30 AM

(sorry for late reply, was backed up on alot of things)

Amber heard the music and put her phone down to sit up and turn towards the music as the sun continued to warm her skin "Wow, so lovely" Amber whispered mostly to herself but if anyone would hear that would be something.

dragonlily14

Old 08-18-2011, 12:09 AM

(it oka nd i like ur out fit)

Zuri smiled and set the panflute on her lap. She sighed and looked up at the sun.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-18-2011, 12:55 AM

(outfit?)

"Wow, where'd you learn to play?" it took amber a few short years to even come close to something as lovely as that. She waited realizing the sun was shining amongst Zuri's brown hair making it seem almost golden brown to her.

dragonlily14

Old 08-19-2011, 08:23 PM

(yeah lol my bad Ur avi's outfit)

Zuri thought on it for a moment.
"I think my mother taught me when I was little. I've always loved music." She said with a smile and then shot that smile at Amber. "It's because of her that I like it so much."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-21-2011, 05:56 PM

(Oh thanks, I wanted to Alice in wonderland style lol)

Amber smiled then looked to the sun "Thats a great reason to love music" Amber stated adding yet asking "How did you sleep?" Amber herself had only slept good around the sea so that proved she was going to live by it her entire life.