DivineSin
Sin

Old 06-25-2011, 05:09 AM

You all know the rules, so please just follow them and don't post here.

The news that Yuuki had gone missing sometime during the night was buzzing around the Night class that morning. The Headmaster had come himself to tell Kaname that morning. The whole Night class had over heard their conversation and they were talking about what would be done to find her. Kaname was shocked to hear the news, but he remained calm in front of the other students. If he was not calm they would not remain claim. "Thank you for informing me, Headmaster." Kaname said as he showed him out of the Moon dorm. Yuuki's disappearance was unnerving because of the fact that Kaname knew nothing about why or how she was abducted. Who ever had done the job had done a very good job. While Kaname could not be by Yuuki's side as much as he would have liked he knew of one person who could. Zero was close to her and there was a chance that he would know something. It would have been safe to say that he either already knew about the abduction or was going to be told soon. Kaname put on his uniform and walked out of the Moon dorm searching for Zero.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-25-2011, 05:13 AM

Zero didn't notice when Yuuki was abducted. He did notice when she didn't show up for the switching of the classes. He just figured she fell asleep. So he did the job himself. When she didn't show up for class he was worried. He dismissed himself to go look for her. She wasn't in her room and she wasn't with the Headmaster. While he was there, the Headmaster explained to him that Yuuki was abducted. And at first he didn't believe it. He had seen her a few hours ago. Whoever did this worked fast and got past his guard. It wouldn't happen again. But, of course, he had to find her first.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 06-25-2011, 11:20 PM

Kaname attracted attention among the Day class students, but he just waved politely to them. They followed him up to the Headmaster's building. When he approached the office he heard the Headmaster and Zero talking. He opened the door and walked in and leaned against the wall. "So, not even you know where she is." Kaname said to Zero. He knew that this was something serious because of the fact that no one knew of her where about. "I'm going to take a leave from the school for a while." Kaname said to the Headmaster. He was going to go search for Yuuki himself and get to the bottom of this whole mystery.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-26-2011, 01:23 AM

Zero shook his head. Of course he didn't know where she was. If he did he would tell the Headmaster. Not Kaname though. He couldn't care less about him. "Alright. I understand." the Headmaster told him. "If you're going to go look for Yuuki, then I'm coming with you." Zero stated. He wasn't going to let the vampire be the one to save her. That was his job.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 06-26-2011, 02:52 AM

Kaname looked at Zero and then to the Headmaster. "Do what you would like, just don't get in my way." Kaname said as he turned to the and began to walk out. It would be best for him to leave while the rest of the Night class was stuck in the Moon dorm. He didn't need anymore tag a longs. Zero was more than enough for him. Though Zero may come in handy for some situations. "Please, refrain from pulling your gun on everyone we pay a visit to." Kaname said as he walked down the path leading out of the academy. He needed to speak with a few people to see if they had heard anything recently going around the vampire community.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-26-2011, 03:55 AM

"I know that. I'm not an idiot." Zero stated. If he did that, then he knew that they would never find Yuuki. And he wasn't sure if he could live with that. He would do anything to find her. Even spending time with Kaname. He could handle this. He was going to find who took her and put a bullet in their brains.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 06-26-2011, 05:52 AM

"Of course you're not an idiot, just a reminder." Kaname said as he glance over his shoulder and gave Zero a slight smile. He knew Zero wasn't an idiot, but he sometimes didn't think about his actions. A slight mistake of seeming rude could lose any leads that they may need to find Yuuki. "Once in town we will need to change out of our school uniforms and into normal clothes." Kaname said as he walked out of the academy gates. The town wasn't a far walk from the school. "I have some clothes you can borrow." Since he did have a house in the town that he barely used.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-26-2011, 05:58 AM

"I have my own clothes I can use. We just need to make a quick stop at my room." Zero stated. Then, without waiting, he headed to his room. He entered his room quickly and changed, making sure that the Bloody Rose was loaded and he had extra bullets hidden away. Then he left the room and headed towards the academy gates, ready to leave.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 06-26-2011, 06:19 AM

Kaname stopped to look over his shoulder. He glared as Zero ran back to his dorm room. It was rather annoying that he had just run off when Kaname was ready to leave. He didn't think it matter very much on which type of close Zero wore as long as they weren't his school uniform. While Zero was gone Kaname called Seiren to him. He ordered her to scope out the area and to find any information she could. She left shortly before Zero came back to the gate. "Are you ready now?" Kaname asked as he watched Zero walk back up to the gates.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-26-2011, 06:39 AM

"Yes. I am." Zero told him. He would blend in much better now that he was no longer wearing the uniform. Without another glance at Kaname, he left the academy and headed into town. Sure, he wasn't sure where to start looking, but he was ready to get moving and nothing was going to stop him.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 06-26-2011, 07:07 AM

Kaname followed after Zero as they both began to walk into town. The town was a deceit size, but even then it wasn't likely that someone knew what had happened. Kaname still needed to change into street clothes so began to walk in the direction of his house. "You may keep looking if you wish, but please be careful about who you speak to. We don't know who our enemy is and who our allies are yet." Kaname said over his shoulder. He didn't mind Zero looking around, but if he asked someone id they had seen Yuuki and that person happened to be an enemy then they could be in trouble. If that were to happen the abductors may move Yuuki further away to cut down their own risks. "Or you have the option to come with me and wait to look. It's your choice." Kaname could care less which option he chose to go with.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-30-2011, 07:50 PM

"I already know that." Zero stated. He already knew that he should be careful about who he spoke to. He didn't need Kaname to tell him that. Besides, there was no way he was going to wait for the vampire. He turned and walked off, intending to get away from the other before he began his search. It wasn't like he needed help anyway. So there was no point waiting.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 07-02-2011, 01:44 AM

"Very well then I'll meet up with you in a bit" Kaname said as he turned to walk away. It seemed like it would be a rather long search for Yuuki if Zero intended to teach Kaname the way he was. It seemed like it was worse than it usually was on a day to day basis. Kaname changed into his normal street clothing and then head back out to find Zero. Kaname didn't want this to be a long and hateful journey to find Yuuki. That could have led to trouble and he was willing to put their difference, which was many, aside for the moment to find Yuuki. Kaname found Zero and walked up to him. "Have you found anything, yet?" He asked him once he stopped next to him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2011, 04:22 PM

Zero spent time looking around. Everybody around him seemed suspicious, so he really didn't trust any of them at the moment. He wasn't sure if he should trust anybody in this town. Besides, whoever took Yuuki wouldn't keep her in the town so close to the school. She was bound to be somewhere far away. He looked at Kaname when he heard him speak and shook his head. "No. Nothing yet." he told him.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 07-04-2011, 02:46 AM

"Hmm." Kaname said as he nodded at Zero. It wasn't really a surprise that he didn't find anything. It wasn't that Zero couldn't or wasn't able to find anything it was just that the fact was that Yuki was unlikely to be in this town. It would have been much smarter on the kidnappers part to get her as far away as possible. "We should look in another town, do you agree?" Kaname asked. He didn't want to make this a fight between him and Zero. So, he thought it would be better to just ask him and if he didn't want to then he would merely help him search until he wanted to leave. It wasn't too likely that Yuki got too far away from them already, but she was not going to be in this town.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 02:52 AM

Zero nodded. "Yeah. We probably should." It was obvious that Kaname was thinking the same as him. There was no way Yuuki was anywhere in this town. He'd probably be able to find her faster if he could contact the Hunter's Association. But he wasn't sure if the vampire would like that idea. So, he wasn't going to ask. If they went near it, he would stop and ask. Only if that happened though.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 07-04-2011, 10:42 PM

"Very well then let's get going." Kaname said before he turned to begin to walk away. They needed to get going, but Kaname didn't want to call for a car. That would tell someone that he was on the move if it was a vampire. They needed to move in secretly. Kaname glanced over his shoulder to tell Zero something. "If you have any ideas that may help us find her then tell me or just led the way." Kaname said.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 12:20 AM

Zero nodded and followed after Kaname. Though he was slightly surprised by the next thing that was said. "We could go to the Hunter's Association. They would help us find her." he stated. He knew that they would help. If not for them, then for Headmaster Cross.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 07-05-2011, 12:31 AM

Kaname raised an eyebrow at Zero's comment about the Hunter's association. He knew that they could help, but would they be willing with him there. "Can you assure that I will not be a target for them while I am there?" Kaname asked as he stopped to turn and look at him. "I would be willing to go if there was no threat to my safety while I was there." He was willing to try it maybe they had heard something he hadn't, but only if he wasn't going to be threatened by a building full of hunters.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 01:11 AM

Zero thought about it. "I don't know if you would be a target or not. But you don't have to deal with them. I'll go talk to them myself. They will help me. You, more likely not." he told him. He knew that they didn't trust vampires, even if Kaname was a pureblood. It would be best not to risk it.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 07-05-2011, 11:10 AM

"So I am to sit outside and wait?" Kaname asked as he raised an eyebrow. It wasn't what he would prefer to do in this situation. He would have liked to be there in case they did know something that had to do with Yuuki's disappearance. He knew that the chance of them talking to him were slim, but they didn't have to talk to him. They just had to allow him in. He wouldn't talk, but listen because he truly didn't wish to be hunted by anyone at the moment.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 01:26 PM

"You don't have to come at all. I can handle talking to them on my own." Zero told him. It would be easier to talk to them if Kaname wasn't there. So he was hoping the pureblood would stay behind. Though he knew it wasn't likely, seeing as how they were doing this for Yuuki. So, he could still at least try to keep him behind.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 07-06-2011, 11:29 AM

Kaname shook his head lightly. "If I told you to stay behind, would you?" Kaname asked him, though the answer would be a no. He may not have been too close to Zero, but he knew that if he was going somewhere to find information then Zero would want to go too. "I'm going with you. I won't interfere as long as I am allowed to hear what is said then there will be no problem." Kaname wasn't going to sit by and not go somewhere when the matter involved Yuuki. He was going to find her.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-09-2011, 11:07 PM

"No. I wouldn't." Zero said. There was no way he was just going to sit around and let Kaname do all the work. "I don't need you to come with me. Besides, it would go much faster if we searched separately." he said. He was not letting the vampire come with him! He could handle all of this on his own, after all!

{{I am sooo sorry I haven't replied. I completely forgot about it... I feel so bad..}}