Picture:

Name: Sophie Lexington
Picture:

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 02:59 AM

Diana Wright

Jason Harris

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 11-14-2011 at 03:04 AM..

Chuuu<3
MY PETRONUS IS A MAGIKARP

Old 11-14-2011, 03:48 AM

The monotonous beeping of his alarm clock didn't usually wake up the heavy-sleeper known as Miles Brown. Today was different for some reason, though. He smacked the small black box and sat up easily with a small grin on his face. Pushing the covers off of him with a sigh, he stood up and gave his tight muscles a nice stretch. Feeling a slight chill come on, he peeked out the window above his bed and blinked. Snow? This early?... Well I guess I know what this means. Shaking his head, he quickly got dressed in a plain pair of jeans and a loose gray T-shirt. He grabbed his messenger bag and ran a hand through his hair before giving himself a quick breath-check and shrugged as he continued down the stairs, anyways. Before his hand could even reach the door, it opened.
"Ah! My wonderful son! Look! Snow! You know what that means!" His mother, Dawn, boasted in, heaving two large bags in her scrawny arms. Miles, rolling his eyes, sarcastically murmured. "I wonder what it could be, mom..." She raised a small blond eyebrow at him and placed her hands on her hips. "Oh shush, you. I got a really nice one this year." She scrummaged around in the smallest bag and pulled out a rather large black and brown plaid jacket. "Here." She tossed it over to him, then put a set of gold keys on the coffee table in front of him. "Don't let me catch you outside and not wearing that, or you'll get it. And fill up the gas on your way home." Miles nodded, zipping up his new winter jacket and snatching the keys up. "Bye, mom!"

Sophie blankly stared out of her dad's foggy windows. His car wasn't too old exactly, just not as new as what it once was. She peeked down at her cell phone to check for any new messages. None. Ooof course... With a hint of a mopey attitude, she turned to her dad. He was almost middle-aged with a bit of a five-o'clock-shadow and was firmly focused on driving. Sophie let out a bored sigh and felt her phone vibrate. She wiped the screen off on her slightly-ripped jeans before looking to see what it was.
~I'm in the cafeteria<3~
She let out a small laugh and looked up, seeing the high school. No use in replying when she'd see him in two seconds anyways, right? As the car pulled to a stop, she looked over at her dad again. "I'll ride the bus home or something." After a quick nod of acknowledgement, Sophie held her breath and closed the door. She didn't bother to watch him drive away, seeing how he couldn't even look at her anymore. Shaking her head and clearing the thoughts from her mind, she made her way through the school entrance and weaved through fellow students to get to the cafeteria. She searched the crowded lunch room for a few seconds until she found him. "Hey!" She smiled and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Miles looked rather cold this morning. "Sad about the snow? I know you like warm weather." He smirked and pulled her to sit down next to him at the table. "Nah, I'm good. Just chilly is all." He chuckled. "Any word from Diana or Jason this morning?" He tilted his head. Sophie looked down at her phone again and shook her head. "Nope. I'm sure they'll be here soon, though. Its not like Diana to be late for school." Miles blinked and nodded. "Yeah, she's not like that."

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 04:37 AM

There were many things that Diana considered her self highly skilled at, Science, computers, and video games to name a few, driving however didn't seem to be one of her talents. When given the option she chose to catch a ride with her older sister to school.It also gave her time to look over her math homework and make sure everything was correct, just in case she had missed anything night before.Of course her math was flawless it was another one of those things she was just good at naturally.Next to her Kathy, a senior, was dancing in her seat while singing along to Rihanna's 'Drink to that' so loud that she had barely heard Ludo's 'hum along' start playing from her phone. A smile danced across her face at Jason's ringtone. They had been dating for almost a whole year now and she still got that smile when here she thought of him. He was her first real boyfriend not counting Bobby from mathlete summer camp her freshmen year. Digging her phone out of the front pocket of her backpack she pushed her black rimmed glasses back in place.
-At school, you here yet?-
-Just got here- Sending the text she pulled her bag off of the floorboard and shoved her Cal book inside. Giving her sister a quick goodbye she made her way toward the meeting spot.

Jason had once again managed to make it to school on time. Despite the fact that he lived just outside of the school district- as far as the school was concerned he lived at his aunt's house a block from said school- and the fact that no matter what he always over sleep. It was a feat accomplished by knowing all the shortcuts and have a blatant disregard for the speed limit.His driving was one of the reason's it was so hard to get Diana to let him drive her to school every morning. Pulling into his designated parking spot green eyes scanned the are for Kathy's car but with all the traffic it was hard to see anything. Sending her a quick text to let her know not to wait for him he headed in to meet up with Miles and Sophie. Forcing his way through the crowd of people in the cafeteria he dropped his nearly empty backpack down on the seat across from Sophie." Hey guys."

Chuuu<3

Old 11-15-2011, 01:39 AM

Hearing a familiar voice, Sophie smiled up at the friendly face of Jason- one of her best friends. "Hey!" Sophie and Miles answered in sync. They looked at each other for a second and laughed quietly, then turned back to him. Miles was the first to pipe up. "Hm. Diana is on her way, I assume?" He raised an eyebrow and looked past Jason's broad left shoulder. Not seeing her, he nodded. "Right." Sophie tilted her head a little and looked down at the time on her wristwatch. It was unusual for people to wear them nowadays, but she enjoyed the convenience. "Well if you want that homework help from her, Miles, you better be begging she gets here soon. We only have like twenty minutes before the first bell." Miles blinked and pulled her hand up to check the time as well, as if not believing her. "No way! I thought for sure I got up way earlier today JUST for this!" Sophie chuckled and looked at Jason. "He'll never learn... Will he?" Just as she began to laugh again, she felt a bit of a rumble come from her stomach. "Ugh... So hungry." She pouted and rubbed her stomach. She peeked over to the line for breakfast and took a deep breath in, debating in her head weather a plain bowl of cocoa puffs and a piece of toast would be worth the long wait. As the second grumble approached, she nodded, having her answer. "Hey, I'm going to hit the line for some grub. You in?" She asked Miles. Seeing him frantically searching in his messenger bag for the mythical city of homework-lantis, she sighed and turned to Jason. "What about you? My treat." She smiled and brought her hands up in a pleading gesture.

Last edited by Chuuu<3; 11-15-2011 at 01:41 AM..

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2011, 02:26 AM

Leaving his backpack on the ground Jason scanned the crowd for his girlfriend. Normally she was easy to spot with her head of long red hair. The only red head he could see was Connor.Shrugging he turned to smile at Sophie.She had been his best friend since middle school, "When have you ever known me to pass up free food." Sending a sympathetic look towards Miles and his search for the probably non existing homework. Patting the other boy on the back with a good luck man he made his way around the table at toward Sophie. The skater reached out and ruffled the hair on his best friend's head. "Lets go I want to make it back into to see his head explode." Nodding toward Miles with his head Jason laughed his way towards the breakfast line.
It took Diana ten seconds longer then normal to make it to the meeting place. Thanks to an irritating football player who had somehow come upon the idea that the hall ways was his to block up. Strands of her red hair were slipping out of the lose pony tail she had thrown it up into that morning and her glasses were sitting crooked on her nose. Slipping around a crow of freshmen- it saddened her that some of them were taller then she was- she spotted the usual table. Instead of her boyfriend and two best friends she only saw Miles searching through his messenger bag.' must be getting breakfast.' gently placing her bag down on the table she fixed her glasses and let her hair down. Combing finger through it to pull it all back up. "Did you forget your homework again?"

Chuuu<3

Old 11-15-2011, 03:09 AM

Just as he was about to give up on his high school career and thrust his idiot-ness onto the sharpest number two pencil, the angellic voice of his savior sounded. "And the lovely Queen Diana finally graces her loyal subjects with her presence!" He smiled and pulled out the blank review packet that was due today. There were a good six or seven pages jumbled together and by the looks of the quality of it, Miles hadn't been keeping such good care of it. It was ripped in one corner, there was a rather noticiable cheese-stain on it, and the staple had been beaten up so bad, it was just a pile of papers."So, uh... That physics homework..." He chuckled nervously. "I understand the lessons... kind of... but I'm not organized like you are." He groaned and sat his elbow on the table in front of her, resting his chin on his hand and taking a good look at her. She must've had her hair tied back earlier because there was a slight wave at a certain length down her long red hair. He realized that he was starting to stare and blinked. He rubbed his face to act like he was just staring off into space, and quickly grabbed a mechanical pencil. "So... What's the damage, boss?" He asked, cringing as he waited for her response.

Sophie grinned at his remark and led Jason to the line that had shortened by the last time she'd checked it. "At least we won't have to wait long, I guess..." She folded her arms and sat on a hip slightly as she tapped her foot to the beat of a clever tune in her head. She couldn't wait to get to band and try it out. She started brushing her fingertips with the ends of her long dark brown hair as she began to hum the tune ever so quietly. Looking up and realizing she should probably make small-chat with him, she dramatically turned to Jason and held up two thumbs-up. "So... First day o' snow, eh!?" She asked in her cheesiest Canadian accent, but epically failed sounding more Irish than anything. She paused a moment and shook her head. "Oh god, I have to work on that. I'm sorry." She laughed loudly- something she hated doing- then cut herself off, by covering her mouth and smiling with a red face. It was hard to be mature around Jason since she hung out with him as a kid and did tons of stupid stuff all the time.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2011, 03:37 AM

Jason laughed loudly at her horrible accent. Sophie had one of the best laughs something about it made you want to laugh right along with her. Moving forward with the line he glanced back at the table to see Diana bent over a stack of papers pointing in between hers and Miles. It was good to know she had made it to the table safely. Looking back at his dark haired friend he scrunched up his nose, "I hate snow." Sure snowboarding was fun but he preferred skateboarding over anything else. Plus he wasn't a fan of cold weather. you had to wear to much clothing just to stay alive and it was restricting. "So does Lucille" He still wasn't sure why he had named his car that but the name had stuck."So how's Band going?I can hear you guys playing in there every time I skip gym" A couple more people and they would be able to get their food.

Casting a pitiful glance at the abused papers Diana unzipped her own bag and pulled out a binder labeled Physics and her Mac. She kept all of her notes typed up neatly on her laptop. It left room in her book bag and was easier to color code.Plus she was on her Mac at least 13 hours of the day. "I weep for your grand point average." Turning on the Mac she pulled out her own review packet while it laded up. Miles was smart, she had first met him in ninth grade when she had been in his science class. Diana had skipped the eight grade and went instead straight on to high school, she had been partnered up with Miles in that class and they had become friends. It was him who had introduced her to Jason and Sophie."Okay you said you kind of get the lesson show me what questions you didn't get." Pulling up her Physic notes she scrolled down to the more recently dated ones.

Chuuu<3

Old 11-16-2011, 01:51 AM

Hearing that he didn't really like snow, Sophie couldn't help but cross her arms. "Y'know... Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't have any memories of us in snow. I guess I still don't know everything about you." She blinked. "Surprising." Seeing the line move more, she pulled out two cartons of milk, a tray of two pieces of bread, and reached for her beloved cocoa puffs. I am fucking coocoo for cocoa puffs. She grinned at the thought and nodded to the cereal choices. "Get what you like." After telling the lunch-lady her account-number and pulling out a crumbled up five dollar bill from her back pocket, she took back the change and got out of the way of passing students while waiting for Jason. Checking her watch again, she let her bottom lip pout. "We only have like ten minutes left!" She whined.

Miles sighed as they slowly got through the lesson. He even leaned in every now and then to see what she was pointing at when she answered his questions. She smelled really nice to him. He filled in everything he could by himself quickly once he'd asked all of his questions and sighed, wishing he could afford a laptop. "Thanks, Diana... You don't even know how much I needed this paper in on time. If I got half-credit by turning it in late, my grade would drop down to a D and I wouldn't be able to stay in the writing club. He sighed in relief and gave her a quick, tight hug. She was warm, too. He looked up to see Sophie and Jason on their way and moved back to his original place next to Sophie's things while putting his papers away.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2011, 04:07 AM

Returning the hug Diana patted his back.When she had started high school she had been terrified that it would be like the movies, and yeah she still got messed with for being a geek, but she had made really good friends. "You can always just call me instead of rushing to get it done in the morning." Miles loved writing if she could help him stay in then she would.Neatly retuning her binder and laptop back into their proper places in her bag she smiled up at Jason as he and Sophie made their way back to the table. Moving her book bag out of the way. "Hi." Snagging a piece of bacon off of Jason's plate.Sitting back down at the table he nudged Diana's shoulders mock scowling at her, " Bacon thief." Turning back to his best friend "Snow is cold, wet, and turns to ugly brown slush in one day. What is there to love about that?" Normally he preferred to stay indoors during the winter. "So what are the plans for after school?" Shoving some of the school eyes onto his toast he folded the piece of bread and took a huge bite trying to finish before the bell rang. Next to him Diana was pulling her hair back up, "I have mathlete practice and a physics test to study for. So after 5 I'm free."

Chuuu<3

Old 11-17-2011, 12:16 AM

Sitting down next to the now-content Miles, Sophie smiled and gave him a small hug. "Finished all your homework?" He looked down at her, then at Diana. "Thanks to that woman right there, yes." She laughed and turned to face Diana and Jason. "Nice." Hearing Jason's comment about snow, she sighed and shook her head. "Stiiill... Its snow!" She said quietly, holding her hands up in a 'wtf' motion. Miled laughed at her a little and looked up at Jason when he asked what was going on after school. "Actually, I'm heading to writing club today for a while. We're writing a play for drama to perform in the spring." He grinned proudly, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend's shoulder and looking over to her to hear her plans.

Sophie smiled at him. When he talked like that, about something he loved, she wanted to fall in love with it, too. She was happy to have had the chance to be with him which led her thoughts over to being thankful that Jason had introduced them. Jason was a good friend for that and to her, she'd forever be in his debt. As she felt eyes on her, she blinked and snapped out of staring into space at Miles. "Oh, well I'm really not doing anything..." She said quietly. She'd never really been all that school-spirited or took any specific interests in clubs or sports. She wasn't particularly good at math or science, she was dreadful at writing, and she wasn't particularly as graceful as the girls in the dance class. She did have music, though, and always kept her eye out for a music club, but seeing how hope for one had dissipated, she kept her electric guitar, "Soul", at home. "What about you, Jase? Anything going on?" She asked, leaning her chin on her folded hands.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2011, 01:25 AM

"According to my dad as of this morning I have a date with a snow shovel." Jason grumbled taking another bit of his egg filled toast.He really hated the snow.During the winter he was mostly bored out of his mind, at least until Christmas.Adding bacon to his topless breakfast sandwich an idea popped into his head before he could take a bite."Soph how about you come help me.You can always run around doing...whatever in the white frozen water from hell." Beside him Diana made to grab another piece of bacon off his plate. To keep his girlfriend from stealing more of his breakfast the green eyes teen shoved the whole piece in his mouth grinning at her. Behind her black framed glasses Diana rolled her eyes."That works then Miles, if you're alright with it, can drive me over to your place." Which was good because she loved Jason but his driving scared her.Plus she would be able to go over some of the question that were sure to be on the test with Miles.Leaning over to give Jason a kiss on the check she stood up and grabbed her bag as the bell rang." See you at lunch."

Chuuu<3

Old 11-18-2011, 11:38 PM

Sophie gave Jason a sorry look. He was always doing work for his dad. "Sure, I guess I'll meet you at your car after school since I'll need a ride." She was looking forward to the snow, truthfully. Miles nodded to Diana, acknowledging that he was alright with giving her a ride over to Jason's.

As the bell rang, Miles and Sophie nodded to Jason and Diana as a sign of 'good bye' and gave eachother a small kiss until luch.

Miles classes were all a bore. He was, however, looking forward to science- which was right after lunch- where he got to see a bit of Diana. Thoughts of the little red head spun around in his head until the bell rang for lunch. He shrugged it off as being glad to have her as a friend, but couldn't shake a strange feeling.

Walking out of the music room with a few girls, Sophie sighed and was the first one back at the table. She started on a bit of homework in math, but just ended up doodling lyrics all over the paper. Just then, she spotted Miles carrying two trays of food. He sat next to her placing the fullest-tray in front of her and picked up the piece of paper as she began munching on the chewy burger. With a bite still in her mouth, she groaned. "Sewiously? Lis meat is wike wubber!" She complained and swallowed the rest anyways.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2011, 02:14 AM

Gym was the vain in Diana's life.She had never been to coordinated unless it came to video games.Team sports had been a nightmare all through elementary and middle school.In high school you only needed a year of gym to pass.Jason had talked her into taking it her Junior year with him. Somehow they had ended up taking it at different times.Pushing back some of the strands of hair that had slipped out of her ponytail she stubbornly walks the rest of the mile run.She had hoped when she looked out her window this morning that the snow would have made the teacher cancel the scheduled fitness test.Apparently nothing is more important then making sure a bunch of teens can run the mile.,"Quantum physics in more important" The redhead mumbled under her breath as she passed the finish line third to last. She never thought she would hate a class as much as gym, even home economics had it's plus side.Ten minutes later and she's out of her uncomfortable gym pants and sweater and into her normal school cloths making her way to the cafetiere.She had physic next the silver lining to her academic day.

Fifteen more minutes and he had freedom.Sort of.History was the worst class Jason had ever had to sit through in his life. And it wasn't just because it was the class before lunch, even though that did make it feel that much longer. No it was the fact that the whole class was about stuff that had already happened. It didn't matter anymore.Ten Minutes. he would soon be eating horrible food with his girlfriend and two best friends,plus after lunch he had Gym with Sophie.Any class with his dark haired best friend was always a plus. She just had this way of making things enjoyable. Which was why he had been friends with her even when they were at the age of cooties. They had always been together. he wasn't sure how he felt about her dating. Sure Miles was a good guy- one of his closest friends- and he wasn't her first boyfriend.Still she could get hurt.No more minutes.

He spots the messy red ponytail right before entering the cafeteria, she's talking to Richard from her Mathlete team.Grabbing her attention he points over to the line then the usual table.At her nod he heads over to grab food then takes up his normal seat at the table.Diana always brings her lunch.

Chuuu<3

Old 11-20-2011, 03:01 AM

After a long sigh, Sophie looked down at the tray of food. To be honest, it wasn't even as good as prison-food. She'd known since her first paper in English this year was supposed to be on criminals. Hers was the most unique. As most were talking about what people had done in the past and reasons why people were sent to jail, Sophie was doing hers on the lifestyles of the average inmate. She looked down at the tray again and realized that she'd been eating while thinking- something she often did. Throwing away the now-empty tray into the trash bin beside the table, she then turned back and realized Jason had just shown up. "Hey, you." She smiled.

Miles quietly read Sophie's paper as she ate and stared off into space- something not very un-usual. He smiled, nodding at Jason, and handed him her paper of doodled lyrics. "She's amazing, isn't she?" He smiled wider, proud of his little poet. After rustling her hair in a nice noogy, she hit him roughly on the shoulder and he chuckled. "Ouch, someone's feisty." He kissed her on the cheek and continued on his own lunch. "I guess you'll be needing that energy for gym." He shrugged, which made her curse under her breath. Sophie looked up to find Diana. "Where is she?" She asked, turning to Jason.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2011, 03:31 AM

Looking up from his food Jason pointed across the caf where his girlfriend was animatedly talking to the head of the Mathlete team.To be honest before the two had started dating Jason wasn't sure there was a mathlete team let alone what it was.Now he made to every home match, dragging Sophie and Miles along with him. "Talking to one of her Mathlete buddies." The girl was waving to the taller boy as she made her way backwards toward them, Flash lunchbox in hand.grabbing the paper from the table he read over his best friends work while snacking on the baked chips the school had started selling. "This is really good.Class project or just something of your own?"

pushing her way through the students Diana plops down on her regular seat next to Jason.She smiles up at him leaning forward to brush a quick kiss on his cheek before opening her bright red lunch box. She isn't a huge fan of public displays of affection Jason being her first real boyfriend and all. Digging through the lunch box she pulled out the little Debbie cake she made sure to pack for Sophie each morning, and the bag of Doritos that she normally gave to Jason. "Thanks" the boy next to her mumbled while he kissed the top of her head.Pushing the open lunch box toward Miles she took out her sandwich, "Take what you want." Unwrapping the sandwich she took a large bite, peanut butter.Mom w=would be hitting the grocery store on the way home tonight.

Chuuu<3

Old 11-20-2011, 06:36 PM

Sophie smiled to the red-haired girl as she sat down. As she pulled out the Little Debbie cake, Sophie let out a long sigh. "Thanks, Diana!" She cooed, snatching up the sugary goodness and popping the wrapper open. She then turned to Jason and snatched her paper back. "I 'unno... I think I'll make it just for myself then wait for a big project to come up and just turn that in..." She giggled, shoving the paper into the extremely unorganized black hole she called a backpack. Tilting her head at the mess, she made a small note of dumping it out and putting it all in neater when she got home. Suddenly, she felt something connect with the back of her head. "Ow!" Rubbing the sore area, she turned around to see a crowd of clique-girls with baskets in tow.

Miles turned around with Sophie, looking down at what had hit her in the back of the head. It was a cookie, and a hard one at that. Rebecca Walton, Kasey Dunn, and Patricia Hayes were going about the cafeteria handing out cookies. Miles tapped Kasey on the back. "Hey, girl. Could you watch out? There are some people trying to a good lunch." He smirked, jokingly. The girl looked back at him and the group of friends. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said, a bit dazed, touching Sophie on the shoulder. "Would any of you like a cookie? We're selling them to raise money for the dance this weekend." She smiled, handing them each one. "You should all come."

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2011, 08:52 PM

Diana looked over her friends shoulder trying to see what had cause her pain.Though she couldn't see the cookie she did see the group of girls behind her.That was all she needed to slid just a bit closer to Jason.These girls had been a problem since she had started high school.She didn't cower away from them anymore like when she was a freshmen but still avoidance was best.Jason in response slid his arm around her shoulders staring ahead, till Rebecca,Kasey,Patricia started handing out cookies to them.Awesome free cookies. Diana simply took her cookie and put in in the lunch box with the rest of her food.Anything that could hit someones head and cause them pain was not something that should be eaten.A dance did sound nice though. She had been sick the last time the school hosted a dance and they were a year away from being able to attend prom. Watching as the three girl moved on to other tables she turned back to her friends, Jason's arm still around her shoulders." So are we going?"

Chuuu<3

Old 12-04-2011, 11:28 PM

Assessing the situation quickly, Miles nodded. "We have to." He responded to Jason's unanswered question. "We've never really gone to a dance or party at school together. It would be fun, right?" Sophie smiled and nodded, looping her arm through Miles'. "It'll definitely be fun." She winked over to Diana. "We could get ready at my house and stuff like real girls." After she said it, it made her think of 'home' and she hesitated a bit. Home wasn't exactly what it used to be. After the quick second of a bad thought, her smile returned and Miles laughed. "Yeah, Jason. We could get ready at my house, too." He winked and Sophie hit his shoulder. "Making fun of me..." She muttered with a smirk.

Just then, the bell rang. Sophie and Miles helped to throw away the trash and quickly hugged. Sophie kissed him lightly on the jaw and grabbed her bag. "Ready to get physical, Jase?" She asked, fists held defensively in front of her face. Miles rolled his eyes and began walking away. "Are YOU ready to get mental, Diana?" He asked, pulling out his book for physics.

(( ODGNOQEL:GH.... Sorry for the wait. School got really busy suddenly and now I'm only on during the weekend. :L Sadness... ))

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2011, 06:34 AM

This was what Diana loved about having a girl friend to hang out with. She had secretly always wanted to do that whole girlie thing of getting ready at each other house and going out shopping for clothes. There were some girls on the mathletes but they didn't really do the girl thing. Not that Sophie was super girly either. "That sounds like a lot of fun. oh we can go out shopping for something to wear also." She was getting excited about this.

Jason liked the fact that Diana got along with his best friend so well."Oh Oh and do each others hair and make up too." He played right along with miles breaking out in laughter at the looks on the girls faces. He didn't get to tease either of them about being a girl very often so when an opportunity presented it's self he took it. Finishing off his lunch he removed his arm from around Diana to steal a chip out of the open bag in her lunch box." Oh yeah what did Richard want?"