Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 11-20-2011, 08:11 PM

When rose said she was cute, Jessica couldn't but to get a little red. She never cared about herooks because nooned else ever did. "You don't need to shop for me rose" she said as she was looking down so she didn't show her red cheeks. Once inside the store she looked around but didnt pick out anything. "yea your right" jessica said as she watched her friend go through the racks grabbing things. she didnt realize how nice rose looked in her white dress. "You look nice by the way.." she said softly still a bit red.

Chuuu<3
MY PETRONUS IS A MAGIKARP

Old 11-20-2011, 08:30 PM

Rose smiled as one thing after another piled into her arms. "I thought you'd be." She giggled. "I'm that size, too." She turned over to Jessica and blinked. "Oh, you could probably just borrow clothes from me whenever you want, then!" She smiled wider. At Jessica's compliment, Rose blushed a little and slowed down in picking things out. "You really think?" She asked a bit quietly. Shaking her head and discarding the nonsense, she reached for her hand again and pulled her into the changing room in the back corner of the store. "Here, try this on." She grinned, handing Jess a light blue tank top and a cute skirt. Noticing the girl's blush, Rose nodded and giggled. "Right." She left the room and stood outside the curtain. "Come out when you have it on!~"

Donut

Old 11-20-2011, 08:43 PM

Jessica didn't know what to do with rose being so nice. She has been in school with her for a wile and its the first time sjlhe was this nice to her. She quickle changed her cloths and stepped out of the booth. The skirt was a bit shorter than what she was use to and the top was showing a bit more as well. "I.. don't know.. " she said hesitently as she looked at herself in a mirror. It Washington all different but it wasn't too bad of a change at least. "What you think?" She asked rose as she tired all the way around and stopped to face her with a small smile.

Chuuu<3

Old 11-20-2011, 11:05 PM

Rose smiled as she waited and hummed a small tune to herself until Jessica came out. Rose blinked and blushed at the thoughts going through her head. "Jess... You look amazing." And she did. It was like Jessica had become a whole new person. Rose slowly walked up to the red head and tugged on the shirt slightly, testing how it fit. "And I got the right size for you and everything." From being so close to the girl, Rose could smell the sweetness in Jessica's clothes and she slowly backed up. "Well... Do you like it?" She asked, blinking.

Donut

Old 11-20-2011, 11:17 PM

Jessica smiled and was still red when rose made her comment. "Yes I do like them.. but you don't have to rose really." She said as she looked at her. The cloths were perfect and as she looked at herself she didn't look like the same girl, more like one of roses friends and not just a bookworm. She turned and started to head back into the booth to get her cloths back on and stepped back out again. "Your too nice to me.. more than anyone lately." Mess said softly and gave rose a small hug. It was a great feeling and she didn't want that to end. It was almost too good to be true bit she didn't dwell on that thought. "How about lunch? Ill buy." Jessica asked with a smile.

Chuuu<3

Old 11-23-2011, 03:48 PM

Returning the hug, Rose was glad for her new friend. She was more than happy to help her become all she could be. Clothes were only on the outside, but Rose could sense the changing on the inside she was starting. When Rose let go of Jessica, she nodded. "Sure. Lunch is yours to buy." She tugged on the outfit again. "But this is on me." She smiled and started walking to the counter while Jessica changed out of it. She told the sales lady what it was that she wanted to buy and she finished paying for it as Jessica came out. Taking the reciept and smiling at such a cheap price, she handed it to Jessica. "I get such good deals." She giggled as they left.

Donut

Old 11-23-2011, 06:29 PM

Jessica smiled as they walked out of the store. "you still didn't have to" she said as she looked over at rose. She was smiling the most that day then she had before, no one treated her like a human until she met rose. They walked to the restaurant and ordered their food. Sitting down at a table she couldn't stop looking at her. "so what's next." she asked slightly ceriously. The day was going great and things for Jess go good then get worse, so she was hopping things would just stay going good for once.

Chuuu<3

Old 11-23-2011, 07:28 PM

As their food arrived, Rose smiled wide. She put things that they could share- like fries and ketchup- in the middle, and looked down at her burger. Rose may have been a small girl, but she was definitely a hardy eater. As the server only set down one smoothie, Rose blinked. "Wait, but we ordered two smoothies." The server looked down and blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry. What have I done? How could I--" Rose cut the babbling boy off. "Stop, stop. Its no problem." She snatched an extra straw from his pocket and took the top of the smoothie off, setting two straws in the cup. "We can share. See?" She smiled to herself and shooed off the server. After taking a huge bite out of her burger and a sip of her half of the smoothie, she looked up to Jessica. "I was hoping we could go see a movie later. One of the scariest sequels of all time is playing! I love scary movies!" She giggled, continuing on her food. "s'that okay?" She asked through a mouthful of fries.

Donut

Old 11-23-2011, 08:29 PM

Seeing what rose did with the shake kinda surprised her, but jessica just shrugged it off. She slowly ate her burger and took a sip of the shake as well. "movie sounds good, but I'm not too sure about the whole scary part." she said as she looked over at her. She really wasn't worried all that much because she was starting to tell that rose would probably be there if she did get scared anyway. As she thought of that, his face started to turn a bit red. She finished her burger and her share of the fries and took another sip of the shake sitting back waiting for rose to be ready. The theater wasn't too far away, so there was probably a good walk to work of the meal before sitting down again.

Chuuu<3

Old 12-04-2011, 11:34 PM

(( T~T Sorry for not being on in so long. Schoolwork being shoved down my throat is choking me. Weekend-RPer now. ))

Rose finished her food and threw it all away for the both of them. "Aww c'mon, Jess." Rose pouted and brought her hands up in a pleading motion. "I'll be your bestest best frieeend!~" She fake cried. Some of the reason she wanted to go was genuinly because she thought it'd be a good movie. Another part of her just wanted to see if Jessica would get scared and reach for her.

(( AND I'm sorry for the shooort response. -___- Bad week. ))

Donut

Old 12-05-2011, 10:19 PM

(it's ok, it's been a bit rough for me too, so wo worries okay?)

Jessica sighed, "ok you win." a smile formed on her face. "we can go see it, not sure if I'll like it but for you, I will at least give it a chance." she got a slight bit red, but she didn't realize it. She was happy to have rose there, she's the closest friend she has so why not go out and try and enjoy it. She got up and waited for her to join before they started walking toward the movie. She was excited and scared already at the same time.