EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 04-23-2010, 03:16 AM

Seeking free RP character art please

Hi hi^^ I'm looking for people to draw my RP character Eirian Hikari. Any style is fine though I'm especially fond of anime, manga and line art. I'm fair at drawing-unfortunately people aren't my best subject, I'm not awful at it, but not good ether.
Besides I'm curious to see how other people do at drawing her and see many different styles(I can only do anime). I found some pics online that I think will give a good idea to everyone what she looks like.

Description

Eirian has got mid-length blonde hair, medium blue eyes, is fair skinned (not pale, but fair none the less) she's about 25 years old and an elf. Her personality is compassionate and kind, She's also elegant and very peaceful,at times she can be warrior like. She's the Princess of Airabith. She's very good at bow and clerical skills. Clothing I'll leave up to what you guys want to do.

Pictures

I think this one gives the best idea of how she should look, and the hairstyle here is exactly what I think it should look like. "Click me"X

Anime style pic for everyone's inspiration. "Click me"X

Hope that helps out with the look,and if there's any questions just PM me. When the pic is done you can PM it to me.

Artists who have drawn Eirian

Last edited by EirianHikari; 04-25-2010 at 09:09 AM.. Reason: Pics added

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 04-25-2010, 06:34 AM

I will^ ^

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 04-25-2010, 09:05 AM

Lol, Thank you sis^^