Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 03:27 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Well lets see how this rolls.

[Hey tonight my band is playing, well in our garage if you want to come and listen, up to you - Em] Em sent the text waiting on her side, she had the big skull guy looking over her shoulder "You sure she'll take the bait?" "I'm sure we can find a way to get her to our side, besides she hates the ghost boy as much as I do" Ember stated in her human form smiling.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-27-2019, 04:05 PM

Immy:

[What time, and where's your garage? I'm not making any promises though.] Kaci replied, sighing quietly. Her headache returned and she rested her hand on her forehead.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 06:37 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

[Closer to midnight probably, we like to hit up late, and the place we use is out of reach of civilization. So I'll send you the cordinates just tell no one. I dont wanna be shut down. -em]

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-27-2019, 07:06 PM

Immy:

[Yeah, okay. I promise I won't tell.] She texted back. Now she just waiting for Vlad to finish making her and Danny food.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 07:11 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

what they didn't know was that Freakshow was planning revenge against Danny Phantom and planned to use it against him by controlling him when his friends were not there. Firs the needed an accomplish and he had the perfect one in mind.

Vlad had a long talk with Danny who in the end halfway forgave him. Enough to go downstairs for food, Vlad told Danny to go get the other child so he did so. "Hey" Danny knocked on the door "Going down for some food, want to come?" Danny was hungry as well.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 07:54 PM

Immy:

Kaci lowered her arm when she heard the knock and slowly sat up. "Danny?" She asked. "I don't know if I can make it downstairs, will you help me?" She asked.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 07:58 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Sure" Danny walked over to her helping her out of bed, they made their way slowly down the steps which weren't too long luckily. Once in the kitchen they both stopped, Danny stared at how nice the kitchen looked. There was soup on the table, crackers, a little chilli and some side dishes. "Sorry I'm used to making for three instead of one or two." Vlad apologized pulling a chair out for Kaci then one out for Danny. Danny helped Kaci to a chair and pushed her seat in. He took his own seat next to her as Vlad sat down. Everyone was laid out, a small bowl for chilli, soup in a larger bowl with bread on the side. And extra sides along with water or juice.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 08:30 PM

Immy:

Kaci quietly thanked him for the help as they made their way downstairs. She thanked Vlad for moving the chair for her as Danny helped her sit, and looked over their meal. "Wow.. It all looks so delicious, sir!" She said with a small smile. "Thank you for having me." She said before slowly beginning to eat.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 06:28 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

Vlad sat in silence as Danny said nothing either though he did say "You're quite welcome," he looked over at Danny "Help yourself Daniel" Vlad continued watching the boy eat some chilli after saying so.

(our plot is slow atm)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 12:04 PM

Immy: so true lol

Kaci ate quietly. She had a little bit of everything before starting to feel a bit better. "Mr. Masters.." She murmured quietly. "I can't remember what happened before Evangeline found me outside of the tent, except being asked to volunteer for the show.. It's like I was knocked out for the whole show." She murmured, glancing at the man before them.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 04:15 PM

"Kaci correct?" Vlad asked bringing up a couple topics "Do you need to call your parents to make sure they know where you are?" Vlad didn't want to be called out for kidnapping a child or making it seem that way.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 04:30 PM

Immy:

Kaci nodded lightly, then shook her head. "No sir, my friend thinks I'm with a friend so she would've told my parents.. I doubt they even realize I'm not home." She answered quietly, lowering her gaze some.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 04:31 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Why is that?" A simple quesiton Vlad asked that could lead to several possible answers. Danny stayed silent eating knowing this wasn't his conversation to speak into just yet.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 05:05 PM

Immy:

Kaci was quiet for a moment before balling her hand. "My parents are overly dedicated scientists and ghost hunters similar to the Fentons. They never leave their lab unless for supplies or to visit the Fentons." She murmured quietly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 05:21 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"They visit my parents?" Danny asked wondering if he always just skipped out of the conversation. Then he wondered if he knew her family let alone her. "Do you know young daniel here?" Vlad asked.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 05:28 PM

Immy:

Kaci glanced at Danny and nodded lightly, then glanced back at Vlad. "Sort of, we don't talk much. I visit their house to study or hang out with Jasmine, his sister. She's my best friend." She explained. "A couple of weeks ago though.. I started to distance myself after an incident in my parents lab. They wanted my help with a new experiment and it backfired. I don't remember happened.."

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 05:32 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Danny looked at Vlad knowing about his own secret wondering if it was the same or at least similar. "What kind of accident?" Danny asked not saying who he was as of yet.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 05:52 PM

Immy:

Kaci glanced at Danny, then lowered her gaze. "Like I said, I don't remember.." She murmured. "I've been getting major headaches whenever I get stressed out." She said. "And before I woke up Mr. Masters mansion, I had a nightmare I was drowning.. Tell me, is there something wrong with me?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 06:30 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Vlad shook his head "I don't believe so, but I do believe you should know something. Danny here is the son of Jack and Maddie Fenton. Danny Fenton and the brother to Jazz Fenton. It seems you both knew each other but didn't." Danny nodded "Yup it's true"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 07:46 PM

Immy:

Kaci blinked and lifted her head some, glanced at him. "That explains how you knew my name." She semi-joked with Danny. They weren't exactly strangers, maybe that would change after this experience. "Danny, I haven't told Jazz about the accident in my parents lab.. Please, keep that between us. Otherwise she'll go mother hen all over me." She murmured quietly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 07:51 PM

Danny chuckled "Don't worry I won't. I do know how she can get. So you don't remember the accident?" Danny asked her as Vlad thought aloud "I wonder if a - what do they call it, a walk through would help?"

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2019, 07:59 PM

Immy:

Kaci smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head. "It's all a blank." She confirmed casually. She glanced at the man curiously. "You think?" She asked. What if it did help, or being asked questions related to what she was doing pior to the accident? That might also help. "I've never really had anyone to talk about it with, either." She admitted shyly. Kaci Marks didn't have many friends other than Jazz.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-30-2019, 07:35 AM

"Evangeline is better than I am at this, but I'm sure after dinner we could try it if you want?" Vlad suggested while eating his food so that it wouldn't get cold. The light in the room was a warm shade but light enough so everyone could see clearly. Danny was eating more chilli than the rest, he really did like chilli. He had trusted Vlad for the last year and so far it hadn't backfired on him. Almost, but didn't.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-30-2019, 02:08 PM

Immy:

Kaci had finished eating, so now she was really just sitting and talking. She had eaten a decent bit, but not a whole lot. She nodded some to his offer and smiled some. "Thank you, Mr. Masters." She murmured shyly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-30-2019, 04:53 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Vlad, just call me Vlad" no one not even Evangline called him Mr. Masters then again Eva was different than others in more ways than one could tell. Once dinner was over everyone would sit in the living room with the dim fireplace that help set a relaxing mood.