zombie_tart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2008, 11:33 PM

I read the following:

Sandman
Ultimate Spiderman
Get Fuzzy
Foxtrot
Fallen (webcomic, sadly hasn't updated in forever)
No Rest for the Wicked (webcomic)
Salad Days (webcomic)

rogue_kiss
Send a message via AIM to rogue_kiss Send a message via Yahoo to rogue_kiss

Old 03-16-2008, 11:42 PM

Oh, boy! What a great place to begin my first post at Mene! I am addicted to comic books, and I even work once a week (Sundays) at my favorite comic shop! *just got home from "work"*

Anyway... I've been reading/collecting comic books since I was in the seventh grade. *is 27 now, but is NOT old!*

Right now, some* of the stuff I'm reading is:

Buffy season 8
Angel After the Fall
X-books (all)
Grimm Fairy Tales
Ms. Marvel
Wonder Woman
Witchblade
Marvel Zombies
Tiny Titans <------ sooooo cute!

...and I picked up a copy of Marvel's "Kick Ass" (haven't yet read it though...)

*I'm missing a lot on this list... I have a serious addiction to comic books... Good thing I get 30% off cover price for my employee discount!

BebeMae
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2008, 04:30 AM

The only comics I read are the ones in the Sunday paper, LOL! But they're all pretty good, especially "Peanuts". My brother had [and probably still has] a lot of comics and I think I may have read one or two of his X-Men ones...He had a graphic novel of an X-Men story that was quite neat.

Since I don't really read them I can't have a favorite...but I do have a favorite comic hero. Batman! He is the hero of all heroes! He did it all with brains, brawn [and millions of dollars, LOL!], He didn't need any super powers...He was just a regular joe...Which makes him that much more amazing!

Puchelot

Old 03-22-2008, 02:17 PM

Fables and Blade of the Immortal!!! ... for now.

Addi
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Addi

Old 04-20-2008, 11:21 AM

I know it sounds kinda silly, but my favorite comic is just Donald Duck :oops:

MrsGrape
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2008, 05:57 PM

Archie comics are a classic by far, and my favorite!

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2008, 11:29 PM

Bone is a really great comic book, but I think it's also the only realy comic book I've ever read and I have not even finished it. XD Oh well, I really do like it a lot. One day I'll buy the big book that is the whole thing, but for now I'll just read it in the store whenever I'm gonna be there for a while.

BlackDinah
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2008, 06:12 PM

Hmm...Pretty much if DC puts it out, and it has some connection to Batman, I'm probably reading it.

Though after being stuck in the Bayou for six months, I haven't touched a single issue of Countdown yet. I'm such a terrible comic book geek. *fail*

BlackDinah
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2008, 06:20 PM

VG Cats, Sinfest, Devil's Panties, Megatokyo, Gunnerkring...hmm...so...many...

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 05-19-2008, 06:12 PM

hm, x-men for me but that was a long time ago, i'm more of an anime and manga fan now lol ehhe

Ayaji
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 07:18 AM

My favorite webcomics are probably "Looking for Group" and "Devil's Panties," along with "Awkward Zombie" and "Ctrl Alt Del" I am also a fan of "Vampirates" and "Least I could Do"

I love webcomics that have characters that do ridiculous things, like Ethan from "Ctrl Alt Del" does all the time. His antics never fail to make me laugh so hard my sides hurt, especially since I only remember to check up on the comic every couple of weeks or so. I also love pretty things, so Hassen from "Vampirates" is a win-win character. Not only does he do silly things like hijack a cruise liner using a water gun, but he's also a sexy long haired pretty boy.

I really like Awkward Zombie for the super smash brothers comics that Nellie does. I've been watching her as an artist on Deviant Art since before she had her comic website, and I've always been a fan of her comics. I like the way she cartoonifies the already cartoonesque characters.

"Looking for Group" has the best individual character of the webcomics I read. I absolutely adore Richard. He's hilarious. I would love to read more comics about characters like Richard xD

Ayaji
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 09:04 AM

My favorite comic is definitely ElfQuest. I've been reading it for years now, and it is the only comic I actively search for issues of. I do have a few other comics, but only one or two issues of each, while I have a whole box full of ElfQuest issues I have managed to fine. I love reading and re-reading the comic, because I always find something I never noticed before, and I learn more about the characters. I also read deeper into things as I get older, which makes them interesting to go back and read again.

Eloise Moonbright
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2008, 01:38 AM

Cyanide and Happiness never fails to make me smile. I have to say, though, I only checked out rhe website once. it's one of those comic strips that's impossible to take in large quantites but is excellent when you occasionally catch one in someone's signature or something.

I read a few strips of VG Cats once but I felt that I missed most of the references so I don't ever bother to check it out. One that I did read a lot of was Questionable Content, but I never got near the recent ones.

I have found a webcomic that I really adore, though. It's called Penny and Aggie and so far I'm completely addicted. <3

Kaelin Devereux
not coming back, everything is O...

Old 06-14-2008, 03:15 AM

uuummm MegaTokyo, when it started out as a webcomic was the only one i've ever read in my life to be truthful

iAlkemy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2008, 05:18 PM

I don't usually get into online comics, but I really enjoy reading Lackadaisy by Tracy Butler. <3

Ocarina
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2008, 10:05 PM

I love Awkward Zombie, VG Cats, and xkcd. The last one has very math/science related humor, but not always. For those who like a very intelligent, almost inside-joke humor, that one's for you. n.n
iAlkemy, you mentioned Lackadaisy? The art is phenomenal!

Amu
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2008, 08:45 PM

I used to collect and love reading Archie Comics but that obsession died down and I buy manga but I still buy several american comics like the new Buffy Season 8 and I really want to buy some Runaway comics.

I used to love Garefield,For Better or For Worse and Calvin and Hobbes.
I read For better or for worse on the internet still.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 07-07-2008, 03:17 AM

I don't suppose anyone remembers the fallen angel comics from DC? They were the first comics I ever collected.

I like witchblade, that's my new comic collection, only I'm really far behind and am collecting it in graphic novels rather than the actual comics, it's a lot cheaper.

I want to collect the angel ones, but I'm waiting till they get sent to grafic novel format before I fork out for them. The novels last me a lot longer, and I need that as I can read a graphic novel in about an hour. The comics on their own only take about 10 minutes.

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2008, 09:36 PM

All of the X-men titled books, they've always been my favorite. Next to them would have to be Marvel's really old ones...like Elfquest. I just like reading them.

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2008, 09:43 PM

I love C&H, I have them on my facebook page. Others that I do like reading are, Something Positive and Garfield Minus Garfield. It's where they take Garfield out of all the comic strips, so it's just Jon talking. You realize that Jon's...well insane.

LoversEnd
It is only until you see the sun...

Old 07-20-2008, 04:35 AM

I happen to like Pon and Zi a little too much. It's super adorable. Sometimes it can be slightly funny. I also like Cyanide. I saw that on Gaia first and then I went to the website which is on the bottom of the pics. They're crazy funny.

Volucria
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2008, 12:11 PM

Awww, Cyanide and Happiness. Those comics crack me up almost every time. :)

I also read Strange Fiction (which gets +1 love because I drew a guest comic). That's about it... I'm not that familiar with webcomics. :sweat:

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2008, 03:10 PM

I've recently started to read VG Cats, and I love it.

Xanadam
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-28-2008, 01:19 PM

Applegeeks, Cascadia, Comedity, Directions of Destiny, Lackadaisy, Vampirates, xkcd...

I'm a big fan of webcomics. Actually met the creator of Comedity once, but couldn't really say anything because that's how I get around people I admire. XD

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 07-29-2008, 04:03 PM

I've read Directions of Destiny and I like it a lot but I don't bother to check up on it anymore. Like many, the person who does that webcomic is inconsistent with updates. I understand that there is real life but I like to see more than just a post in, say, one year.