~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-10-2014, 04:28 AM

A little of the panic cleared from the boy's eyes as he lay back. He seemed to realize that the people around him weren't who he thought they were, which relaxed him. Looking at the man who had spoken, he nodded. "I am experiment CNR13-K9..." He told them uncertainly.

"Um...is there anything else we can call you?" Hikari asked gently.

"Connor. Someone told me that I was named Connor." He replied, his wolfish ears twitching at the sound of a new voice.

Todd knelt down. "Connor. What happened to you?" He asked.

The boy looked guilty. "I...I did wrong. They'll be mad if they find me. If any of them are still alive. B-but...they deserved it! They hurt us...so we hurt them. I hurt them. But it went bad, and there was a loud sound and fire, and we were running, and it hurt so bad, and then big brother found me..."

"Big brother?"

Connor pointed to Cal. "Big brother. He found me and brought me back here."

Cal blushed. Now two children seemed to like him- a new record. "But I don't understand. Who are "they?" What did they do to you? What did you do to them? And why wouldn't they still be alive?" It was the second longest sentence any of them had heard from him.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-11-2014, 01:34 AM

(Uh, Gemini. I wrote in the first page that this is a Tribal/Modern setting. Science like what your talking about, wouldn't exist e.e)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-12-2014, 05:20 AM

((*sigh* Would you just go with it? You don't know what Wolfie is getting at yet. In fact, hang on, she'll pm you. She should have done that in the first place...))

Andraus

Old 01-12-2014, 05:41 PM

(wouldn't have cared, if you had just told me.)

Joseph looked at Calcifer. " I'm not sure, but whatever it is they're doing here, It can't be good. "he said. He then nodded to the boy. "I understand. Don't worry, Kid. We'll keep you safe. Whoever it is your referring to, they won't find you. "he said, then dusted himself off. "Alessia. Get the boy some food. He looks half-starved. I gotta check out what Princess is griping about. "he said, walking over to her. He then saw the two kids. "Helena? Leo? What in the Name of Maelrok are you doing here?" he asked.

Alessia ran off, and went into the Rations bin. She then got out Some bread, an Orange (she peeled it) and some Meat. She then handed it to the boy.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-13-2014, 01:07 AM

" I just found them." Lin shrugged

" We were on the boat didn't you see us?" Leo asked to be hushed by his sister who was glaring at Joseph "Who are you?" she asked scowling.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-13-2014, 04:57 AM

Connor took the food gratefully. Even if his ribs weren't showing, it would have been obvious that he had been starved nearly to death. Once he finished his food (it took less than a minute) He looked up at Cal. "Big brother asked questions. I'll tell you. We lived here for a long time. People like me, who had animal parts. Then, some time before I was born, humans came to this island. They built a huge building made of stone and steel, and they captured us. They did bad things to us, always saying that it was for science. But we didn't know what science was. It kept getting worse, and lots of us died, until there was only me and a few other kids left. We were born in there, and only ever heard stories of outside. We saw our parents die. They hurt us and starved us, and finally we decided that it was enough." He looked down guiltily. "We didn't want anyone to get hurt. We just wanted to escape. But something went wrong, and Andrew hit a button he shouldn't have. There was a fire, and we ran. We all got separated. I had just gotten out when the whole building made a giant bang sound, and pieces were falling everywhere. I don't know if anyone else got out. I ran into the forest, where you found me. All I know now is that if any of those men are alive, they'll want to hurt me for escaping." He explained, his voice sad and scared all at once. He sniffled, as if he were trying not to cry. "I'm the only one left..."

Cal sighed. So apparently a group of young children had blown up a top secret government testing facility without meaning to, and now this was was the only one left. The island truly was uninhabited. "You're safe now, Connor."

"Yeah, we'll take care of you. We'll all be your family." Hikari put in, her heart breaking for the poor abused child.

Todd nodded in agreement. "As long as we all stick together, we'll be fine." He said.

Out in the forest, Siobhan sat under a tree and cried.

Andraus

Old 01-21-2014, 05:23 AM

Name : Jared Nevarro
Bio : Jared grew up on an in the Island Archipelago, but on a different island (Everyone came from Haela, Jared came from Banoi). Jared was tasked with studying the rare Animal Hybrid's native to the island, and though his methods may seem rather extreme, he honestly cares about people, he just loses sight of the big picture. The Last survivor of the Group based out on the island, Jared intends to save humanity's 'advancement' by any means.
pic :

"Welcome to our little group Conner. Be careful though, I think my sister likes you. "Joseph said, with a grin, until Alessia hit him with a coconut.

The Coconut cracked in two. Alessia looked at it. "Wow, brother. You really do have a thick-skull. Lin was right. "she said.

Jared saw the girl, and hid by a tree. He then straightened his vest, and walked over there. "What seems to be the trouble, Young Miss? Why are you alone? and why are you crying?" he asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-21-2014, 06:35 AM

Hikari couldn't stop herself from laughing when the coconut cracked open. It just figured their leader's head was harder than a coconut.

Todd bit his lip, trying not to laugh, though it was hard. Coughing, he spoke up. "Perhaps enough time has passed that you can go and find Miss Siobhan now?"

Connor cracked a smile, happy that these people seemed so nice.

Even Cal let out a low chuckle, which surprised the hell out of everyone and made them stare at him. "What?"

Siobhan looked up sharply at the unfamiliar voice. So they weren't the only ones here? "Wh-who are you?" She asked, wiping her tears. "It's not polite to just sneak up on someone like that. And asking questions without introducing yourself first. It's just rude." She remarked.

Andraus

Old 01-21-2014, 05:21 PM

"Yea, we should get going. "He said. he then looked at Helena and Leo. "You two, stay here with Lin and the rest. Me and Todd need to go find Siobhan." he said.

"You come back safe, or I'll kill you. "Alessia said, bandaging Conners cuts.

"My apologies, where are my Manners?" he asked, taking his pistol, and laying it gently on the ground, kicking it to Siobhan. "I am Jared Nevarro.....I assume you come from our Sister island, Haela? I'm from Banoi. "he said. "Now, who may you be?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-22-2014, 01:00 AM

" Oh no boys making things worse." Lin shook her head "I've had enough boys make me cry to know." she sighed " At least let me go with you."

Andraus

Old 01-22-2014, 01:06 AM

"No, because if you break a nail, I'm not stopping for you. "he said. He then went inside one of the crates, and pulled out a Compact Bow, along with a Quiver of 20 Steel-tipped arrows. "Let's go Todd."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-22-2014, 01:30 AM

Lori glared at him and walked in the direction Siob had gone ignoring him

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-22-2014, 04:32 AM

Todd grabbed Lin's arm, shaking his head. "No. You're not going, and neither am I. Joseph has to go after her himself. From what I saw, it's not something we should be intruding on." He said to her, then turned to Joseph. "You should know better. Honestly, what are you thinking, trying to take anyone else along? I understand that we men are supposed to be clueless, but this is just stupid. Now go, find her, talk to her and comfort her." He chastised.

Siobhan glared at the gun, moving away from it slightly. "My name's Siobhan, and no I'm not from an island. I shipwrecked here from far away." She said warily.

((Seriously, can't you two take a hint? Trying to send a small party after her. And Andraus, she should have been found first by Joseph, NO ONE ELSE. You're not supposed to bring the bad guy so close this soon, moron! He's only just been introduced! You can't have him meeting people already!!))

Andraus

Old 01-22-2014, 08:23 PM

(Okay, That's it. Gemini, do NOT call me out of my name again, you asshole! This is the fifth time you called me out of my name, and I'm sick of it. if your mad, then just say so, but do not call me out of my name again, do you understand?! You once told me there was this thing called 'respect'. Maybe you should learn it.)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-23-2014, 12:17 AM

(( um who called you by your name? She said your characters name should follow her and I like hidden villains but she does have a point I suppose. Though you don't really say he's the bad guy. Who cares who finds her first? honestly arguing over the silliest things...why is the voice of reason me? If you want to argue do it somewhere else and don't use bad langue Andraus that's just rude. Don't you snap at me Gemini if you were stuck on an island full of lord nows what and a member of your group ran off you would send a party after her so they could be safe in numbers. That's how you survive in horror movies as well. ))

Last edited by finx15; 01-23-2014 at 12:22 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-23-2014, 04:14 AM

((Andraus: Don't you dare speak to Wolfie that way! If you want respect, you have to give it, you immature child! And by the way, Wolfie will call you whatever she wants, because it's a free freaking country and she calls you those names in her head anyway!))

Andraus

Old 01-23-2014, 05:42 AM

(~Wild Spirit Wolf~: You just contradicted yourself! You say you give respect, if you want it, yet you say again that you will call me whatever you want, that it is a free-speaking country. Where the hell is the logic?! So don't go and tell me not to speak to you that way, if your going to act the exact same!
finx15: I tried to send someone after her, and she said no!)

"Heh, It had to be from Haela, that's the only other Island that We know is inhabited. Though, I could be wrong. "he said. " Pleasure to meet you Siobhan. Where's the rest of your group?" he asked.

Joseph ran through the forest, going after Siobhan.

Alessia finished Bandaging up Conner. "there, that should prevent an Infection from seeping into the cuts. They should be healed up by Tomato, as long as you don't do anything that re-opens the wounds. "she said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-23-2014, 07:33 AM

((That's right, it's a free country and Wolfie will call you what she wants. Until you earn the respect you demand, that is.))

Siobhan shook her head. "I told you, we're not from an island at all. And why would I tell you, a perfect stranger, where anyone is? How do I know you won't kidnap us all for scientific experimentation?"

Connor nodded, then looked up at the girl. "Tomato? You have a strange way of speaking."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-24-2014, 12:48 AM

(( Can we stop arguing on here? Its really annoying your both being children. Do I have to send you to your corners?))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-24-2014, 04:49 AM

((*sulks* Fine...))

Andraus

Old 01-24-2014, 05:15 AM

(.....fine. Sorry Wolfie *Offers a cookie as a peace offering*

"Besides the fact that I'm probably the only chance of you getting off the island? What threat would I pose? I'm the only survivor of my group, and I Need proper equipment to experiment with. My equipment was destroyed. "he said.

"I learn from Big-sister finx." she said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-24-2014, 07:08 PM

((that's better. Finx?))

Lin chuckled " Haven't been that long and I'm already teaching the children things." she ruffled her hair. " Just don't be exactly like me."

Last edited by finx15; 01-26-2014 at 12:46 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-25-2014, 04:51 AM

((*takes cookie and offers a cupcake in return* By the way, Wolfie thought her name was Lin in this one...))

Siobhan narrowed her eyes. "I was just being sarcastic. You mean you really did experiments here? What kind? What did you experiment on? What did you learn? How was it all destroyed?" She fired off the question like bullets.

Connor looked between them and smiled. They were like a family, though he could tell they weren't related. "Can I learn from big brother Cal?" He asked, again surprising everyone. Cal most of all.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-26-2014, 12:46 AM

(( he confused me so I wasn't paying attention.))

Andraus

Old 01-26-2014, 01:23 AM

"I'm sorry, but that's something I cannot tell you, for I swore an Oath of Secrecy. All I can tell you was that it wasn't on humans, and it was for Humanity's benefit. "he said. "We had a.....systems failure. In the end, the Subjects escaped, my Base was destroyed, and my people were killed. "he said.

"Okay, Linny. "she said. "Sure. Cal is very strong, and very brave. You can learn alot from Nii-nii. "she said.