sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 06-21-2010, 10:48 AM

[IMGLEFT]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu266/sweet_serender/ausy0056.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
< The Good Life >
< ...it's not all wine and dancing.... >

What are some of your darkest fears? Spiders? Inclosed spaces? Well what if your fear was something darker than anything you could ever imagine? Something that haunted the innocent and lusted for your blood? Try taking a gander at one of the most powerful Mob families in the eye and find them blood red. I betcha couldn't do it again when you find out the dark secrets that float the Lugeria's boats, or coffins should I say. The life behind the name is a dark and cold one where only the strong survive and the weak, well the weak cower in fear and hide behind tightly closed doors.
Introducing Niya Lugeria, a Vampire on her way to the top. As the assistant to the most powerful Demon alive she hears everything that matters and even those that don't. When the Mob Boss, lovingly named Valkyire, is murdered in cold bloodshe will not stop and let anyone get in her way of taking over the 'Family Buisness' even if that means stepping on some of the most terrifying shoes in the city.
Take a step in through the doors of one of the most powerful and exclusive of all clubs, The Good Life, but sadly there is nothing good about the hidden agenda that hides behind the happy smiles and black eyes of the host and employees.

. . .

.......the club throbbed with music and the smell of sweat mixed with the sense of lust and wanting in the musty air. I pushed through the crowd untill I found a spot at the bar, an empty seat alone and visibly tattered and frayed around the edges, alot like myself. I heard a glass clink next to me and looked up into blood red eyes, contacts most likely, and a sultry voice asked me if I wanted to leave. Nodding numbly for I could not refused the handsome stranger's eager gaze. I did not notice the wary looks around me or the sharp dagger like fangs subtly poking out from behind the stranger's lips...........

a hand pulled my hair and another clasped around my throat cutting off my scream before it could even begin. the pain was small compared to the grief and realisation that hit me like a ton of bricks as he dug his fangs deeper into my exposed throat. There was no way I was going to die like this, a feast for a darkness that walked the earth, hunting for fresh blood and a tainted thrist and lust that no amount could fix.

{Intro} {Rules} {Accepted Characters Characters} {Important Dates} {Other} {Reserved} {Reserved}

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 09-19-2010 at 06:38 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-21-2010, 11:00 AM

< Rules >
< .....they're there to stop you from getting hurt.... >

[ o1 ] «Follow the Menewsha ToS» pretty straight forward.
[ o2 ] «Keep things pg-17» this is a Horro Role Play but please keep blood and gore to a minimum when nessecary.
[ o3 ] «Cussing» It's alright when your character has a fit of rage and talks crap about someone. Just don't ******* do ******* this *** every ******* other ******** word, alright?
[ o4 ] «Bumping» not in the IC thread.
[ o5 ] «Posts» 3rd person, I don't want people to use symbols to perform their character actions. If you're going to do that, please leave. I'm not a grammar Nazi, but illiteracy makes me flinch. Spell check is our friend (I use it all the time).
[ o6 ] «Do not ignore people» If someone tries to talk with your character, at least acknowledge him or her.
[ o7 ] «Semi-Literate» At least 1 paragraph, 5 lines (not 5 sentences).
[ o8 ] «Posting» For the basics, "This is speaking.” 'This is thinking.' and This is for txt or e-mail.
[ o9 ] «Now, for the actual post» I absolutely love beautifully decorated posts! However, there is a line between 'beautiful' and 'complicated'. Don't pick posting colors that won't compliment each other in some way, don't use blinding neon colors, and don't throw a thousand icons and symbols onto your format. I like the fonts 11-9. Anything bigger looks weird, anything smaller hurts my eyes.
[ 1o ] «Pictures» Not too big, real, not ugly (sorry), celebrities are fine. We are all people, and people aren't perfect. Learn to love that. I prefer real but may accept Anime.
[ 11 ] «OOC message» I do not want people to post with just an OOC message within the IC thread. If you have something to say, there is an OOC thread at your fingertips. However, if you decide to put an OOC message inside a character post, make it easy to distinguish. {} [] | | ( ) I would appreciate all profiles please be forwarded to me first so as not to complicate the thread.
[ 12 ] «One last thing on posting» consistency. I'd like to have people posting at least once every three days. I do not want you to post once and drop off the face of the earth. Also, don't reserve or send in a profile if you know you cannot post. Tell me if you are going to be on vacation, or if you cannot get on for a while.
PM me please!
[ 13 ] «Profiles» All reserves and profiles are to be sent to me. Please title the threads of the RP. It'll let me know you read all of the rules, and it's great to have someone role-playing that doesn't break them. If you just skipped around and found it, shame on you.
[ 14 ] «One more thing» You get three warnings before I will kick you out. Unless you are inactive. I will send you a message to reply to withing three days. After that if I have heard nothing from you your character will be removed.

{Intro} {Rules} {Available Characters} {Accepted Characters} {Important Dates} {Other} {Reserved} {Reserved}

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 07-23-2010 at 09:52 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-21-2010, 11:22 AM

< Available Characters >
< ...don't always believe the mask people wear.... >

This is the skeleton for everyone but you will need to specify what team you are on.
All profiles will be posted in full in the OOC

HTML Code:
>>» (A quote that represents your character) «<<

« They know me as » 
(Name)
« On top of the world on » 
(Birthday or Day they were turned)
« I've survived this long » 
(Age)
« Last time I checked » 
(Gender)
« I chose what side? »
(Species)
« Locks of Love » 
(Hair colour)
« Aren't they dazzling » 
(Eye colour)
« Keep them away »
(3 fears. extra points f you can give the proper name)
« Gimme gimme gimme »
(3 hobbeys/fav things)
« One in a million » 
(Personality)
« Story of my Life » 
(Enough said)
« Other »
(Again, enough said)
« Theme Song »
◤ вєнiиd тнє мαsk ◥ 
(Your Username)
(Also a picture of your Character is great!
As I said I will accept anything but I prefer real if possible...
I know I am kinda a hypocrit with an anime pic myself but yeah...
you can have anime to)

{Intro} {Rules} {Available Characters} {Accepted Character} {Important Dates} {Other} {Reserved} {Reserved}

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 08-12-2010 at 06:01 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-23-2010, 06:25 AM

< Available Characters >
< .....who will you choose to be...... >

VampiresX

None Yet.

DemonsX

None Yet

AngelsX

[IMGLEFT]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae119/1kagome82/ANGEL.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
>>» «<<
« They know me as »
Niya Carroll
« On top of the world on »
5th of August
« I've survived this long »
Looks to be 18 but really 408
« Last time I checked »
Female
« I chose what side? »
Angel
« Locks of Love »
Black
« Aren't they dazzling »
Silver
« Keep them away »
►Spiders -
►Water -
►Dying Alone
« Gimme gimme gimme »
♥ Music -
♥ Photography -
♥ Roses -
« One in a million »
Niya has two personalities, the good, cute angelic side that will kill you where you stand and still be able to bat her eyes out of it, and the evil, dark and coldhearted side that will slice your throat and suck you dry before skipping off and giggling. She doesn't want to make friends in the war because she feels they only make you weaker. She has an extremely big temper and if you make her mad you will know about it. Be warned, She holds grudges. Once you have lost her trust or she sees you as an enemy you had better say your goodbyes now. Always one for a fight she uses her childlike appearance to her advantage.
« Story of my Life »
{Coming Soon}
« Other »
She's short, she's cute and adorable..translation = Don't trust her. She may be a little girl but she will charm you with her cuteness and rip out your heart at the same time. She may look nicer and more mature than everyone else but you know what they say about books?
« Theme Song »
{Coming Soon}
◤ вєнiиd тнє мαsk ◥
Sweet_serender159

WerewolvesX

None Yet

OtherX

None Yet

{Intro} {Rules} {Accepted Characters} {Important Dates} {Other} {Reserved} {Reserved}

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 07-25-2010 at 09:27 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 11:06 AM

< Important Dates >
< ....history wrights itself.... >

- 19th of June - Started constructing RP
- 23th of June - Almost there!
- 23th of July - Re-did RP with new idea.

{Intro} {Rules} {Accepted Characters} {Important Dates} {Other} {Reserved} {Reserved}

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 07-23-2010 at 09:50 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 11:08 AM

< Other Stuff >
< ...a note from the goddess herself.... >

A note from the creator and Goddess of the RP - Sweet Serender (or Sophie)

I'm not really sure how this RP will work. I may need to tweak it up some, but we'll just have to wait and see. I want sort of a Real life cross Fantasy feel to it. We shall see where it takesus 'eh?

I will also post other RP's or threads that people want advertised in here!

{Intro} {Rules} {Accepted Character} {Important Dates} {Other} {Reserved} {Reserved}

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 07-23-2010 at 09:51 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 11:09 AM

< reserved >
< ...just in case.... >

{Intro} {Rules} {Available Characters} {Important Dates} {Other} {Reserved} {Reserved}

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 11:11 AM

< reserved x2 >
< ...just in case.... >

{Intro} {Rules} {Available Characters} {Important Dates} {Other} {Reserved} {Reserved}