Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 06-20-2010, 11:43 PM

Chris smiled as she danced with him and knew she would never take him to satin. She wanted him to be free and not in the holds of satin and work for him. He was the only thing that made her feel like she wasn't a mindless killing machine and it was a nice feeling. She loved how she didn't feel like a monster and like she was normal. She loved how he made her feel. But when he pushed her against the wall and kissed her she moaned softly. It was a great feeling and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back right away. She loved the way he tasted on her lips and wanted to stay liek this forever.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-20-2010, 11:54 PM

Serene Took a deep breath, ignoring his first question. "Yes, strange I am. I am surprised how little you know about the life around you. Or better these children you just slaughtered." Serene knew what she said would have just confused him. "These demons can not go to hell. They are not strong enough, and they behave just like children do when they have something special. Their power being that special thing. Annoying they can be sometimes. She turned and looked to the little imp who ad just been killed. She then looked back to the small child in his arms. "Children should not be running away from home any how." Serene was saying to the small child. Her small eyes widened a bit, surprised at how Serene knew. Her covered eyes looked back to the archangel. "As for who I am, Allow me to just say My name is Serene. I once sat third to the right from God."

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-24-2010, 02:28 AM

"Even worse another fallen." Cameron mumbled as he put the child down and stud. He walked further down the street and stopped. He stud there just seeming to gaze at the things around him not really in thought or anything just being. "Thou sold thou soul and now thou tries to find peace with yourself by calling the monsters before you children? No they are demons no matter what analogy you use to describe them. No child deserves to die no matter what the reason if the are innocent. Though demons have no right to live. How can a angle as yourself think this is alright?" He said as he turned around and stared at her giving her a death glare as his emotions began to get the best of him.

Lukas looked hearing Chris Moan as he kissed her. He slowly rapped his arms around her wast as he moved his hands to her rear and pulled her up and on to him as he feel in on of the sets laughing. He was drunk as any of the other humans only not on their type of alcohol. Chris seemed to have her own for him as he kissed her again a little bit forceful. He felt the urge to enjoy her grow as he held her. Thoughts of lust kept running threw his mind as his angel side tried to fight them though he didn't want to he waned to enjoy her and spend his time with her. She made him feel normal she made all the rules go away for once in his lifetime. She made everything alright.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-24-2010, 02:39 AM

"Think about this." Serene told him. "There is Good and Evil. Without Evil, there is not good. Without Good, there is no Evil. If we demons did not exist, then there would be bad Angels. Everything Has to be even. That is how it is. Back when everything was good, Look how out of all Sinned. Lucifer, The morning Star." Serene went on to name about seven other Fallen angels who fell about the same time. She stopped. She had met many Angels who could not name more then three. "..And I could keep going. Your on the list now buddy. One of many who fell because someone up in heaven screw up. Do you know the only real way you'll be let back up?" She paused a bit. Resting a hand on her hip. "If the demons start to win."

Palmoun

Old 06-24-2010, 03:27 AM

Chris loved kissing Lukas and pressed herself closer to him. She didn't want to stop kissig him anytime soon and felt lust. But it wasn't lust for killig and blood. It was lust for Lukas and it felt weird and yet great to her. She then pulled away for a second and smiled as she looked into his eyes, "want together out of here?" she asked since she wanted to get out of there and be with him and not have others stearing at them.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-24-2010, 04:48 AM

Cameron just stared at he as he shook his head. "You are wrong god never lies and if I was meant to be a fallen he would have taken my power from me. This is but a test and I will pass it. You are wrong haven't you read the word the mighty devil himself shall lose and be thrown into the pit. Oh I can't wait for that day then your kind will stay in hell. The earth will become as it should have been." He said as he looked at her not believe what he was hearing coming from her mouth. "To be so wish you are very stupid. But then that was your masters problem to and the other seven. Gods worst mistake was giving us free will. You sat beside god and you still believe this? How?"

Lukas smiled as he nodded and gently rose. He took her hand and lead her out of the club. He held her close as they walked. He wasn't sure where they where going and he hoped she would take the lead soon he wasn't use to earth and didn't know much about it.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-24-2010, 05:10 AM

Serene listened to him. Having no real reaction to his insults. She was used it it all. Your stupid, your nothing, your lesser than I. It was the same old thing with the newly fallen. She took a deep breath while he was still speaking. Not seeing the error in his words. He fell, and still has his powers. Serene fell and still had her power, everyone fell and still had their power. "I am an angel Of Balance. I am a demon of Balance. I see both sides to everything. What you saw in the bar was me taking away some of the sins the man had made. I speak like this to make others understand. Or at least try to. Too bad no one ever wants to even try out a new picture." She said to him. "I sat next to god as the fair voice. When a human would die back then, if he did even one thing wrong, he would be sent straight to hell. I would analyze the one bad thing and maybe defend the person. Now, Do you want to know the real story from my point of view than that trash they made up?"

Palmoun

Old 06-24-2010, 05:37 PM

Chris smiled once they where out of there and lead him towards the park, "so what is a angel like you doing down here with me?" she asked as she looked at him. As they walked she stayed as close to him as possible. She didn't want to go back and try to kill anyone. She liked bieng able to think and not be blood thirsty and crazed all the time.