rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 11:16 PM

You are very Bipolar you know that? one minute your quite and the next throwing people around....
Saraina thought. " Owwwchhhhaaa, that hurt" Saraina, lifted herself up and sat back down in her chair. The chef put the food in front of her, " thank you.... Mr. whatever you name is" she said smiling at the chef.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...
Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via MSN to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Hold the Lemon

Old 03-24-2010, 11:18 PM

The male looked awkward. Sariana hadn't noticed earlier that Sergei was the only one speaking. Sergei spoke up. "He does not have a tongue. It was removed when he forgot how to hold it, Destra Taylor?" The male nodded vigorously. I am in no way bipolar, child... I like toying with my mice, their reactions amuse me.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 11:27 PM

mice....that's i nice image..
Saraina was not surprised, Sergei liked to be in control. So she directed her attention to Aurora. " Did you have a good sleep?"

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...
Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via MSN to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Hold the Lemon

Old 03-24-2010, 11:31 PM

He scoffed, unamused with her response. He turned to the woman he was seated next to, who was eating rather gingerly. "Yes, my love, did you sleep well...?" He questioned. Aurora turned towards him and then towards Saraina. She looked as though she was getting a good bit of her color back. "Why yes, actually, I slept splendidly... I love flying... it puts me right to sleep..." But Saraina was well aware this was the first time Aurora had ever been on a plane. When they were finished, Taylor returned to take their dishes and leave them with small gourmet mints. Aurora was leaned against Sergei. She looked back at Saraina. "Are you enjoying the flight?"

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 11:38 PM

hmm i wonder.....

"it's ok, i don't really like planes" Saraina responded

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-24-2010, 11:40 PM

Aurora chuckled. "Well, get used to it. We travel a lot, don't we baby?" She turned her attention to Sergei, who seemed to beam with pride of her petname for him. He let a finger run beneath her chin. "Indeed, my love."

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 11:51 PM

Why didn't you just kill me? i know i was a child but now you have the chance... why not now? not saying that i want you to... she questioned Sergei in her mind

Saraina made a face, that was not disgusted but sad. Her friend may never know what happened to her. "DO you still not remember me? Saraina questioned.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-25-2010, 12:00 AM

If given the chance... I would have killed you then, but it was not my mission, and it had nothing to do with my house. He seemed to be annoyed that she seemed to refuse to have a verbal conversation with him. Aurora cocked her head to the side when her question was asked. "I have nothing to remember, Saraina..." She couldn't deny the name felt familiar on her tongue.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-25-2010, 12:04 AM

hey, don't get mad at me for wanting to think.....
" Well ok then." Saraina turned around and put her head on her seat," wake me up when we get there please."

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-25-2010, 12:11 AM

Sergei scoffed again before Aurora finally turned to him. "You keep scoffing, what at?" He stroked her cheek. "Merely the thought of your mouse, my love. Think nothing of it... do you feel better?" Aurora thought about it for a minute. "I feel rested, if anything..."

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-26-2010, 01:10 AM

This time when Saraina went to sleep, She had some kind of a flashback.
She was a little girl, on the streets standing.... waiting for something... This little girl, had a bereaved, look on her face.
"Mommy, who is that?" Saraina asked her mother, who was standing right next to her in a black robe.
" Don't worry, he's a friend of daddy..." her mother answered. The man was tall, he had black hair, a bread and was slim. When he walked it looked as if he was gliding.
Sarainas' mother bent down in front of her and held on to her little arms, "I'll be back so stay here" She assured Saraina and kissed her forehead, as if it was the last time she would be able to do this. Then she was gone.
Saraina was all alone, at night, on the street once again.
.... then Saraina woke up from her dream.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-26-2010, 01:23 AM

Sergei hadn't been prying, and so he was unaware of her dream. He was sitting up, a book open in his hand and Aurora asleep with her head in his lap. At first glance, he looked completely normal, but to someone who knew how dangerous he was, there wasn't much in the way of appeal to that.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-26-2010, 01:30 AM

Saraina was really getting tired of these dreams and she just wished that they could just stop, but they just keep coming.
"Are we near yet?" Saraina quibbled. She sat up in her seat, trying to get more comfortable. But that didn't seem to work, so she laid back down.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-26-2010, 01:36 AM

"Another hour..." He spoke, not looking up from his book.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-26-2010, 01:58 AM

"geez, these flights sure do take a lot of time...." Saraina stood up to stretch." Do you have any music i can listen to?" She asked, in a pleading way.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-26-2010, 02:14 AM

He closed the book and looked up at her, taking the reading glasses he was using off of his nose. It wasn't as if he actually needed them, but he wore them regardless. "Unfortunately, no." He responded dryly.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-26-2010, 02:24 AM

Saraina noticed he always had some kind of dry spot about him, so she left it alone.
She did a couple of toe reaches and whatever you call those other exercises, then sat back down.Saraina was really bored and didn't really like sitting down all the time so she asked Sergei, "Is there any thing i can do until we reach the destination?"

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-26-2010, 02:29 AM

He was annoyed with her, glancing up. "You can clean. The bridge could use a good vacuuming..." he said, looking about.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-26-2010, 02:50 AM

Sarainas' face showed dissatisfaction, to what he had said. She thought he would say something else like " You can leave us when we get there and be free" but she knew that wasn't possible. Even though she wished for it. So without a complainant, she started to clean.
oooooooowwwwww i don't want to do this..... blah she thought

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-26-2010, 05:30 PM

He knew she didn't want to do it, but it was her lifestyle now and she was going to have to get used to it. Things were going to change drastically. He looked down to Aurora. He had exhausted her, poor thing.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-28-2010, 11:12 PM

Saraina knew that things were going to change, so she thought she might as well get accentuated with this. But there was a trace in her to rebel and not stick to the plan, but she didn't let that side show.
Saraina put the trash in to a tinny bin by one of the chairs. And then she put the broom, back to where it had belonged.
Saraina walked back to her chair, in a slow but not to slow to be noticed.
"Are we there yet?" her voice had a trace of annoyance as she spoke," Because my patience is running low." She put her hand on her hips, and tilted her head slightly.

Last edited by rosi; 04-01-2010 at 02:04 AM..

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 04-01-2010, 06:54 AM

He cut his eyes to her, rather angrily. "You patience running thin is the least of your worries. I do not care."

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 04-02-2010, 12:03 AM

"Well, for right now that's what worries me! I mean how can you just sit there acting all royal and stuff, and do nothing at all? From what i know about you, your pretty boring. I know your probably really upset about what I'm saying, but what's the point if your gonna try to kill me anyways?" Saraina said sharply, holding nothing back. Now she was furious and didn't really care as much as before. First he takes her friend and brainwashes her. And he's trying to take over her life!

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 04-02-2010, 12:14 AM

It was a quick flash and he had her against the wall, gripping her throat tightly. "Listen here, you spoiled rotten little brat, if you continue to speak out of term, I will propel you from this plane, do you understand me? I do not want you here, you were worthless before, and you are still worthless. Good for nothing but a good fuck, and I doubt you're any good at that. I have you here because Aurora was close to you, but now that she doesn't remember you, I find my self less and less fond of keeping you alive. Have I made myself perfectly clear?" He was fuming. He didn't care about her, and he never would. He had what he wanted, and Saraina had been nothing but a pain in his ass since he brought her.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 04-02-2010, 12:31 AM

Saraina was agitated. " For royalty you have a bad mouth" she could barley let the words out but managed, "If I'm such a bother, why don't you just let me go?" She knew he was probably going to throw her off the plane or something. " And how would you know if im good or not? You have no idea! You think because I'm not some Vampire and use my little seductive thingy, i'm not? but anyway even if i was i would kill you." Saraina paused, she went to far and she realized it. But it was to late she couldn't help herself.

I'm sorry that kill you part i didn't mean it. She thought.