Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-17-2014, 03:12 PM

that outside stuff goes here, like character profiles, updates, and witty banter

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-17-2014, 03:14 PM

accepted villains, erm "heroes"

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬ Pride • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Sadrain

"This information is confidential, anyone found reading this without permission will suffer. You have been warned."

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Sybille Mikaela Lucier
Call Me: Ms Lucier, but I will tolerate being called just by my surname as well on occasion. Refrain from calling me by my forenames
Race: Multiracial: mix of Native American and European American which can be tracked back to Swedish and French origin
Origin: Born in Louisiana, but grew up in Nevada
Blood Type: O-
Eye Color: Stormy gray-blue, with very dark gray rim
Hair Color: Dark brown - seems black in dimmer light
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: Lady should not have to reveal these things... (~125 lbs)
Body Type: Hourglass, lean and with enough muscle
Hair Style: I keep my shoulder-blade length hair in various updos most of the time
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: I am not interested in any relationships, but if I absolutely had to, I would form them only with a man
Scars: None where it would be any of your business
Ink/Holes: Besides regular earring holes, nothing unnatural marks or pierces my skin
Alignment: Walking the line between Lawful and Neutral Evil

ALL ABOUT ME:
One can read so much about me in magazines and I assure you, it's all true: I am smart, gorgeous, stunningly successful and I know what I am doing. I don't really care what anyone thinks about me, but it's not wise to show everyone what I think about them. Women dream they can be like me, but it doesn't come easy, even for someone like me. And that is what I like about it. Because if it was simple, anyone could be the best. I always get what I want, because I deserve it as I am the best. And if I find myself only second best or worse, I will climb my way to the very top
THE TRUTH:
Believe me, that was the truth. There is not much more to say. In plainer words? Oh, fine. I am hard worker and very goal oriented, I don't give up and there are very few means I would not use to get my way. I am passionate about items and tasks, but never people. They just normally don't possess they beauty, determination and intelligence to make them worthwhile having by my side. But I recognize the importance of good contacts so I keep my distaste to myself most of the time. Unless it is clear I would have no use for you.

People think I adore being famous, but fame doesn't flatter me. It is just the deserved recognition. I am confident and proud, but not without reason. I see connections where others don't and make use of them. I need the rush of adrenaline, but I also constantly thirst for more knowledge. Human can never be true perfection and although I come close, there is always this unrest inside of me. I do not know when I will be completely satisfied, perhaps such day will never be.

I do not accept concept of losing. Even if I fail once, I will be back and try until I gain my desired result. Since I am smart and plan ahead, it usually doesn't take many tries. I don't care if someone throws petty insults at me - they are just jealous -, but if you defeat me or actually manage to hurt me, I will destroy you. Perhaps I am cruel and selfish, but I have learned that people cannot truly be selflessly kind or compassionate, there is always some ulterior motive and such pretense hurts others even more. So I try to stay away from others besides business. I am as cold and distant as I am charming

SKILLS:
Many, of course, among which are being fluent in French and lying, excelling at pretense. I read others well, using this to get under their skin or to bend them for my benefit. I know how to get what I want and how to protect myself. I am knowledgeable about wide array of subjects, but I have yet to meet anyone who knows about stones and gems more than I do. One of my skills I am most proud of is my jewelry crafting. Since I am interested in extreme sports, I know how to survive in wilderness, climb steep walls and other such things. But of course, a lady never reveals all her secrets...
ABILITIES:
As I mentioned, I lie and pretend skillfully. It gets me out of trouble, if I ever get in any. I am good at surviving on very little, although I clearly deserve more and also have a knack for getting what I want. I can make something to dazzle a woman's eyes from practically nothing, being crafty as I am, and I know how to use power locked in gems for my benefit in ways beyond your imagination. And of course, there is this new era-jumping ability I've gained
EQUIPMENT:
I have prepared well for this rather ridiculous thing, although I only have my light backpack which contains some dry rations, basic med and survival kit, some spare clothes, hygiene and beauty essentials and, of course, box with materials to make simpler jewelry, including various gems and crystals
WEAPON(S):
Oh, I have plenty: my tongue and gems for indirect attacks, my body and gun for physical ones. I have trained in martial arts and my hobbies keep me in perfect shape. Gun is only used as last resort, not because I am afraid to kill, but it causes so much mess

THAT DARK DAY:
I am not the sentimental type, so I will keep this short. My father died soon after my birth in an accident on a ship and my mother raised me alone until I was 7, when cancer took her away from me. After that, I was tossed from one orphanage and foster home to another, until a couple decided to adopt me in unsuccessful attempt to mend their broken marriage. I ended up in boarding school. At first, I was bullied and picked on as I was the best student, but with time, I rose to be one of the most popular girls.

It didn't happen quickly, at least not until I had found a book that told me many precious secrets. After that, it was easy. Unsuspecting harpies, that accepted my beautiful little gifts I presented so humbly, fell quickly when misfortune and unhappiness began to haunt them. Teenagers prey on the weak, even if the miserable things once were their idols. With them out of my way, I gained what was rightfully mine: respect and even adoration
SINNING SOME MORE:
After I graduated, my adopted parents finally divorced and I began my climb to the top. After my adopted mother died, I gained decent sum that helped, but I would have done the same without it. I also changed my surname back to my birth one. No one could resist me or stand in my way, my smile and knowledge charming or wiping them out. Have I destroyed lives? Yes. But this is world where you devour or be devoured. Besides, my talent deserves to be seen, it gives to people as much as it takes, and I have worked hard to be where I am today
CURRENT POSITION:
I have created world famous jewelry emporium. People from many countries have come to ask me for individualized jewelry that would bring them luck, make them confident and powerful, bring out their inner and physical beauty. And I provide it, for the right price. I now also have a magazine that focuses on jewelry and power of gems, showing them just what I can give them. Yes, I am one of the main models, but why not? Recently, rich and capable son of CEO took deep interest in me, but I have yet to give him a hope. I might, if I find it will benefit me, but without challenge, life becomes boring. This world-ending has been beneficial for business, people clutching to my jewelry as their savior. Now, I just hope all of this 'world saving sinner' thing will not ruin my reputation. Ah, even if it does, I will recover from it. I always do
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
It has shaped me, I like it or not, and in all honesty, I quite enjoy the outcome. Just have to make sure my past never comes back to bite me

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: How it affects us all too much in ways we least expect. I will not let it control me, ever
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD:: They are all equally miserable for living, if you ask me. But if I had to pick one solely for beautiful aspects... Renaissance in Italy
THEME SONG:: Black and Silver by Xandria
FAMILY:: Blood family deceased, lost contact with remaining adopted family
PET PEEVE:: People touching me, especially if they are dirty or unkempt (this in general irritates me). Being doubted about anything. Stuck up, arrogant people, worse if they are stupid and uncultured. When people give up easily or when I am near losing - against people or challenge

▬▬▬▬▬ WRATH • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Xavi

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Davis Spencer Harvey
Call Me: Davis, Harv, or Harvey -- Call me Spencer and you're dead

Race: Caucasian
Origin: New Yorker
Blood Type: A+ because I can't expect any less

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dirty blonde mixed with brown
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 169 lbs
Body Type: Slender and fitting; I look damn good in a suit
Hair Style: It does its own thing and looks great on me
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: Straight
Scars: Yes, one across my heart (gag)
Ink/Holes: Not really my style
Alignment: Lawful Evil

ALL ABOUT ME:
I'm a hot, good-looking guy that can please any woman on just the first try. I'm smart and sexy. Confidence is my thing. I'm a bit bold and I really don't give a damn about what others think about me. I'm a hard worker and I take my job seriously - whatever job that may be. Egotistical and flawless, that pretty much sums me up.
THE TRUTH:
Harv is a stuck-up bastard. He thinks the world revolves around him. People like to say he's Pride but when they meet his Wrath, they will withdraw that label and slap on Wrath. He's quick to temper and extremely easy to piss off. If you're socks aren't matching, you will set him off. If you don't open the door for him, he will rip you a new one. He likes to be on top and will do anything - and I mean anything - to get his way. He never loses and, if he does, he will throw a fit. Hell will be unleashed on anyone that defeats him.

This guy is extremely intelligent and will probably get the punch line of your joke before that joke even starts. He's great with riddles, too, and knows how to get answers - doesn't mean it's always legal, but he can get them. He's a results kind of guy, meaning he doesn't care about the beginning or the middle, he just wants the end.

Personal things annoy him and he doesn't care what people think of him. Harv likes to believe that everyone wants to be him and he will claim that, "No one but me can be me." He's very arrogant and loves to flaunt his stuff. He's also known for showing up in a suit because he needs to "upstage the competition with my stunning looks and class."

SKILLS:
Yelling, yelling, yelling, and more yelling. Or at least that's what his co-workers used to say. He's deceitful, too. But bad-skills aside, Harv is an excellent horse rider. He's also really good with his hands. When he was younger, he used to doll his father's horses up for competitions and shows. Harv's also really good at getting himself out of trouble. He can talk the talk and walk the walk. His man is highly knowledgeable and seems to know the back door to everything, making him a great escapist!
ABILITIES:
Abilities, such as things supernatural, would be the ability to era-jump. That's something you don't see people do every day.
EQUIPMENT:
A smile is all he needs. But, on the off chance it doesn't work, those puppy-dog eyes tend to get the job done.
WEAPON(S):
Words. Oh and his fists. He's got a mean punch. But since one can't save the world with just fists of fury and a silver-tongue, Harv packs a pair of pistols. He also has a whip because he likes to keep things kinky.

THAT DARK DAY:
Harv isn't what you call a "hero." He could definitely be a good bad guy or a bad good guy. He's really in things for his own personal gain but, at the same time, there is always a bit of good in his actions. Just a bit but not enough to call him a savior. The handsome fellow gained his fame when he took down a rather corrupt man during a typical day at work. Too bad it wasn't typical. The case got out of hand and, long story short, the trigger was pulled and Harv's prints were all over it. Who would believe him? He was known for his anger and no one would pull it past him that he might kill to get what he wanted. Now having blood on his hands, Harv had to decide his fate - would he live his life behind bars or would he run? He, obviously, decided to run. An innocent man turned to the dark side when the law that he once stood for (and was a part of) turned again him.
SINNING SOME MORE:
Since losing it all - money, job, house, fiance, friends, etc. - Harv had to take up a not-so-clean job of... robbing banks. He needed a place to stay and the one person that offered him a place just so happened to be a thug. At first, Harv declined but when his ex-fiance's face was turned into a target for his sniper, Harv complied and decided he would assist the small cult. As their "brilliant strategist and field man," Harv was in charge of making things work and doing all the dirty work. He worked below a fellow by the name of Thomas Fang - the leader of the group. Fang's right-hand man was Curse. Curse's girlfriend, Pixxie, was a member of the group. Three other members finished out the gang - Rif (short for rifle), Cowboy, and Trix. Trix, Rif, and Pixxie are the three females of the group.

For the record, Harv's cult name is Wrath. It's a name that fits him flawlessly.
CURRENT POSITION:
Chilling with his cult. They are waiting for the big day when they get revenge for Harv. He's been holding his grudge for five years now and it's time he sets things right. And by right, I mean... he shows the world that they were wrong to mar his name because he will now prove to them that he is, by far, the biggest threat to NYC right now.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
That's too nostalgic for me.

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: The past; it gives me a headache
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: Dinosaurs; I want to punch a T-rex
THEME SONG: What Your Soul Sings by Massive Attack
FAMILY: What's that?
PET PEEVE(S): People smacking on gum, teeth sucking, passive aggressive people, and people who are stupid

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬ LUST • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by a91nicole

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Emma Hamilton (Formerly Alyssa Shaw)
Call Me: Emma, though I have been called The Siren by those bitter towards me
Origin: British
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color: Brown
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 140 lbs
Body Type: Voluptuous Slender
Hair Style: Long Romantic Curls
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: Straight, unless I need to seduce a woman for a mission
Scars: I have a scar from a laceration on each hip from a mission gone wrong. I try to cover these with makeup when I'm in mission mode
Ink/Holes: Ears pierced, no tattoos
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Occasionally lawful evil

ALL ABOUT ME:
I am beautiful, sultry, sensual, and more than that- I'm smart. My brain works fast, my mind knows exactly what I want and exactly how to get it. My morals are... flexible to put it lightly. I have a determination that cannot be compromised or destroyed. Beauty is my weapon and I am an expert in the art. Charisma and the ability to make anyone feel comfortable and/or attracted to me work very much in my favor. I speak with a gentle, melodic tone, making sure my voice is never harsh and my words are nothing but well spoken. I also speak with a British accent considering I'm from the UK
THE TRUTH:
Emma is as beautiful as she says, and succeeds quite well with her clients or targets (depending upon who's she working for), but Emma is certainly a master of the mask. Very few people know much about Emma's past or the true state of her character. The only honest trait she makes visible is her determination, as it as led to everything she has done or ever will do. Emma is quite obviously a fan of the physical side of things, and makes not pretense of pretending she's not quite attracted to someone. But she's also very good at convincing people that she has no interest in that she indeed does. All of these things stack up to create the perfect spy, which she has made her life's work. Why is she considered evil? Well that would have to do with the fact that she's not picky who she spies on and who she sells those secrets too. A mercenary first and foremost, Emma is a force to be reckoned with beneath the layers of beauty and feminine mystique.

Underneath all of the masquerading is an intensely clever woman who can read body language in an instant and respond in the manner the person most wants. She's brilliant and beautiful and quickly adaptable. The real question though, that remains for Emma, is what are her true intentions, and why is she a woman so obsessed with secrets and power that she uses her body to obtain it?

SKILLS:
Seduction, sensuality, and probably some of the best charisma in the world. She's clever when it comes to interacting with people as well. Obvious skills aside, Emma is quick on her feet, but typically avoids physical combat if she can. And she usually succeeds. Although she is resourceful and good at running out of situations that get a bit too dangerous, so that she doesn't get scars carved into her from another less than perfect mission. Not to mention her lovely British accent
ABILITIES:
If we are talking about things that aren't normally humanly possible, I can era jump. And I do. I've been romanced by quite a few historical figures. Where do you think all my diamonds came from?
EQUIPMENT:
That's a very... personal question. I bring what equipment I think I'll need from the makeup, to the dress and lingerie to... the other things. Seriously. Way personal. Unless you have some secrets, in which case, I'm negotiable.
WEAPON(S):
Feminine Prowess. If you are asking for actual weapons, however, that would be my Desert Eagle and various collection of smaller knives.

THAT DARK DAY:
She was born Alyssa Shaw. There was a time when Alyssa wasn't exactly in charge of her own fate. Her parents were devout Christians, and their denomination of the religion is very present in the courtship and spousing of their children. Alyssa's family was no exception, and in fact was very fond of the rule. So fond that they arranged her marriage for her. Knowing she was a spunky, bright, spirited young woman, they felt they needed someone to reign her in. The selection resulted in a 30 year old to her 17 years. The man was very set on the woman being silent and submissive. Traits Alyssa wasn't exactly fond of. After a fully religious ceremony, she was married off at 17. A year in, Alyssa found herself in a situation of complete powerlessness, forced love, and many other negative things. Something cracked in her, and her cleverness took over. Seducing her husband to the bedroom, Alyssa decided to play some games that wouldn't have a happy ending for the twisted man, and then she left him there unable to move, and unconscious from pain. She nearly killed him, but the shame and and guilt he'd have to live with would last him a life time. Not to mention the scarring he'd have from her knife. Running away, Alyssa Shaw changed her name and became Emma Hamilton.
SINNING SOME MORE:
After the first sin, they came easy. After a life of being told what to do forced to bend to other people's wills, Emma was intoxicated by the power she had over men. Never being allowed to have her own secrets, she became addicted to the secrets of others. It started with just enjoying herself but then she found there was money in it, and one thing led to another until she found herself as a top mercenary for whatever it was she was needed.
CURRENT POSITION:
Freelancing. She takes the jobs that come her way, whether they be a silent assassination or the collection of sensitive information, or the destruction of an empire. Known as the Siren by those that fear her, Emma can be a difficult woman to find. But she can be found for a price and a secret.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
Emma protects her past as fiercely as she protects her life. She knows the power of vulnerability, and Emma isn't about to make herself vulnerable. She's spent enough time with people having power over her and she's not going to go back. Besides, part of her power is her ability to remain a mystery.

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: That whole excessively long session where women were weak.
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: Ancient Egypt or Ancient Greece, as women knew how to use their sensuality. Besides, they had the best stories of gods.
THEME SONG: Killer Queen by Queen
FAMILY: I don't speak to them. I haven't the faintest if they're even alive.
PET PEEVE(S): Chipped nails, people that are unkempt, chauvinists, people that are not cultured, Southern Redneck American

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬ ROLE • • • • • Sloth
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Pistachio_Moustache

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Miles Devin Merrill
Call Me: Miles
Race: I'm white.
Origin: Shoot, where am I? Ask my mom.
Blood Type: AB+, or so I'm told.
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: I am six foot two, I think.
Weight: Eh, I forgot to weigh myself. If I had to guess, 180?
Body Type: Trim. I work out, sometimes. But I don't eat so much as to where I'm fat.
Hair Style: Short. I let others cut it for me. Too much work for me.
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: Straight, I think. I've never been in a relationship. I really don't feel like putting in the effort.
Scars: One. It's why I am this way. I have a massive scar across my stomach.
Ink/Holes: I have a dragon tattoo on my back. Five hours of just lying there, it was paradise. I almost didn't go, because I didn't really feel like leaving the house.
Alignment: Neutral

ALL ABOUT ME:
Me? Oh, I'm the laziest guy you could find. I take my time with things. I procrastinate, but not to the point where I'm rushing, because who wants to do that? I rarely left my house because I just didn't see the point and it was too much work.
THE TRUTH:
Nothing could be further from it. I have no reason to lie, I know I'm lazy. I'm not afraid to admit it.

SKILLS:
Hm, skills. Sleeping. Does that count?
ABILITIES:
Sleeping. Oh, you mean like magical abilities? No. Not magical abilities? You mean physical abilities. No. Unless doing exercise counts. Which I hardly do.
EQUIPMENT:
Clothing? Uh, I just get dressed and that's about it. Too much equipment equals too much work. Don't want it.
WEAPON(S):
What's the laziest weapon out there...? Oh, grenades. I choose grenades. Possibly a pistol, because grenades don't last forever.

THAT DARK DAY:
When I was younger, I was pretty active. One day, I was riding my bike, helmet and all. I was riding along, and managed to hit a rock just right, and flew off of my bike. There was a wooden board with nails sticking out of it that I landed on, cutting me across my stomach. I had to get a tetanus shot and thirty stitches. I was afraid to be active after that, because I was afraid I would hurt myself again.
SINNING SOME MORE:
It got to the point where I didn't want to do anything unless needed, really. I didn't even go in and save someone's cat from a house fire. I figured the cat would figure it out and jump out of the flaming house that had broken windows. Fluffy died. Apparently, it was my fault. I don't see it.
CURRENT POSITION:
At home with the family. Mom cooks for me, and loves me unconditionally.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
No. //shudders

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: Wars, protest. That's a lot of work.
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: From what I have heard, there was a period where Kings of France were super lazy. I like them. They have class.
THEME SONG: The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
FAMILY: I have one; I live with them!
PET PEEVE(S): Doing work.

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬ Envy • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by blueblackrose

BIRTH FACTS
:

Full Name: Ashleigh Elizabeth Corbin
Call Me: Ashe or Leigh
Race: Irish with a mixture of English, Scottish and American blood
Origin: England
Blood Type: AB
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Auburn
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 128
Body Type: Slim with an hourglass figure
Hair Style: Wavey auburn locks that flow down my back past my waist.
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: Bisexual
Scars: None worth really noting.
Ink/Holes: I do have my ears pierced in three places. As for ink none though I have been tempted to get a tattoo on my ankle or lower back.
Alignment: Weavering between the line of Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Evil

ALL ABOUT ME:
I'm beautiful, smart and possibly a tad evil. Really the way I see things if I want it, it's going to be mine one way or another. I won't settle for second best when I can have the best or be the best. Sure I'm a sore loser, but losing just makes me want what seems to be out of my reach that much more. It fuels my determination. I know what you're thinking that I sound more like greed, but honey I'm nothing like that one. Seeing others with things that should be mine drives me a little insane.
THE TRUTH:
Oh sure Ashleigh might be a beauty, but she is a selfish and self-centered person. She's also somewhat of a spoiled brat. Some would more than likely label her as greed, which she is to a point. The woman can be very jealous and envious of others. She's also very possessive of the things that are 'hers'. This woman would stop at nothing to get what she wants or to hold on to what she has. Also she really wasn't kidding when she said she was a tad evil and a little insane. Truth be told you're probably better off if you never get to know her or better yet never lay eyes on her.

When things don't go her way she is known for throwing fits. Sometimes she gets over it quickly and other times not so much really depends on the situation. Her image is important to her and she does her best to hide her true nature. After all her grandfather always told her that you can attract more flies with sugar than with vinegar. She's deceitful, cunning and a has no problem with using underhanded methods to get the results she wants.

SKILLS:
Where to start? I'm very skilled in deceit and lying. I'm also verse in being cunning. One might say I can be very shrewd. Oh that isn't all honey. I haven't gotten to where I am without a few other skills. I'm smart as well and quite patient when needed. Of course I know how to protect myself when needed.

ABILITIES:
If our are talking about things that are inhumanly possible, I can era jump.

EQUIPMENT:
The right clothing is important. I also have some basic need items. The most important thing is the mourning Celtic heart locket that I always wear. Inside it is photo of my beloved Josh and a lock of his honey brown hair.
WEAPON(S):
Words, my lovely Irish accent, my smile and my enchanting emerald eyes. When those doesn't work there is always getting physical, but I much prefer to use silver wire or knives. As a last resort I have a pistol, but really it's rather noisy and somehow it's just not as satisfying.

THAT DARK DAY:

I wasn't born into a rich family or anything like that. My family was really poor either. We could get by and my parents had extra money from time to time. I did grow up without a lot of the things the other kids had. Half of my clothes were hand me downs and it was rare for me to get the lastest popular toys. I suppose it wasn't until the other kids started to pick on me that I started to change and become the person I am today. The picking wasn't that bad during elementary and middle school. When it really got bad was in high school.

That's when it all really started. I didn't have any of the lastest fashion and gadgets. At first I was like so what if I don't have those things? Does it really matter? That all changed rather quickly when a group of the popular kids pulled a nasty trick on me. One of them acted like they were being all nice and gave me a touch screen cellphone. I was such a fool to fall for that trick. That said person later told the Principle that I stole it from their backpack. Thus staining my reputation. The one thing I naively thought that no one could touch or ruin.

Needless to say this girl grew to both hate and envy those who were better off then she was. I quickly learned tricks to gain the things that I wanted. I became selfish, deceitful, arrogant and many other things. From that point on I was going to find a way to get the things I longed to have no matter the cost.

SINNING SOME MORE:
Sinning just came like second nature to me after a while. Learning the arts needed to get the things I wanted whether they were material objects, a person or sometimes just information. Don't get me wrong honey there was a time when I tried to stop sinning. To turn a new leaf and become a better person. Josh was the one that made me want to change for the better. He believed in me, he didn't care about the fact that I was possessive and jealous. He was probably about the only one that could accept me for me once he actually seen my true self.

Unfortunately before I could change my ways my beloved Josh was taken away from me. Apparently I screwed up and pissed off the wrong person by lying and deceiving them in order to steal an expensive necklace and get some information that I could later use. I still would love to know how Viper learned that I was the one who stole that necklace from under his girlfriends nose. Anyway Viper's men were expecting me to be the one at home alone on that fateful night. Josh was the one to get home first. I won't go into the details, but it wasn't pretty what they did to him. On top of that I was later blamed for his murder along with a string of robberies. There was only one option left for me and that was to run.

CURRENT POSITION:
Currently I'm working on Broadway. It's the perfect place to hide in plain sight. I can be whoever I want to be since most people only know me by the stage name, Ashe McQueen. This live style fits me nicely. It has helped me perfect my skills in lying, being deceitful and cunning along with a few others.

REMEMBERING THE PAST:
The only things from the past I want to remember are the happy times.

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: How no one really seems to learn from the past.
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: The Roaring Twenties.
THEME SONG: When I Grow Up by Pussycat Dolls
FAMILY: The only family I had left was my husband, Josh Corbin, who was murdered several years ago.
PET PEEVE(S): Not getting my way, noisy people, and stupid people.

▬▬▬▬▬ Greed • • • • •

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Eadric Cassius
Call Me: Eric
Race: American
Origin: Still America
Blood Type: AB
Eye Color: Green like the color of money
Hair Color: Gold like the color of riches
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 5-foot, 9-inches
Weight: Depends. Are my pockets lined with gold? Or are we talking about stark naked? Because, baby, I don't do stark naked. I always have my gold on me.
Body Type: "Skinny little bastard." I look like I have no muscle. Trust me, I do. How else do you think I can haul my money around?
Hair Style: I like to look young so I keep my style fresh and hip. If everyone's sporting Mohawks, I'll get one. If everyone's going bald, I'll join them. I don't really have a style. I just copy the masses. Need to blind in, ya know? But right now? I'm rocking the summer surfer look.
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: What? No, that's not my thing. I'm married to my money. Although... I'm always in the market to earn more. Don't expect me to share.
Scars: Please, I'm far too per
Ink/Holes: I've a tattoo of a dragon down my spine
Alignment: True neutral

ALL ABOUT ME:
xxx
THE TRUTH:
xxx

SKILLS:
xxx
ABILITIES:
xxx
EQUIPMENT:
xxx
WEAPON(S):
xxx

THAT DARK DAY:
Wait, dark day? I haven't done a single dark thing!
SINNING SOME MORE:
Oh wait, I did kidnap this one dude and stole his mansion once. I still live in it. And I'm pretty sure that kidnapped guy lost his mind and in an insane asylum. Oops!
CURRENT POSITION:
The boss of my world. No, seriously, I'm the boss. I have a ton of minions running around doing my jobs for me. I literally appraise jewelry, gold, and antiques all day. Easiest job ever. (and I can scam people, too!)
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
What's there to remember? I lived a normal poor-boy life. Got sick of living in the slums and vowed to get awesome. Oh, I should mention I was an orphan. I was eventually put in an orphanage and, one day, this one rich, snobby gun declared that he had a really rare item and wanted to sell it. I knew it was a fake right off the bat and told the guy that if I could prove it a fake, he had to adopt my sis and I. I was right and my sis and I jumped into the lap of luxury. Win-win? Well, for a bit. When dad died in the car accident, most of his money went to keeping mom alive and giving sis a second chance at life. All the money I have now is all money I... someone gave to me #sheepishgrin

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: The fact that I didn't get to make millions off some of the lost, rare items. Just think of how rich I could be if I had some of those legendary goods!
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: Ancient Egypt. All those golden tombs! I would love to be a pharaoh and have my body buried in a golden case. Dream come true, I think yes!
THEME SONG: xxx
FAMILY: A have a blind younger sister (21). She lives with me and is spoiled by all my riches. I also pay to keep my mom in her nursing home. She, dad, and sis got in a wicked car accident. Dad died immediately. Mom lost her ability to move and talk. Sis lost her sight.
PET PEEVE(S): Fake gold, fake jewelry, and ungodly high prices for cheap shit

Last edited by Xavirne; 08-26-2014 at 06:30 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-17-2014, 03:15 PM

accepted virtues, aka - the baddies

▬▬▬▬▬ KINDNESS • • • • •

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Inayat Hales
Call Me: Ina
Race: Hindu-English-Russian
Origin: Russia
Blood Type: B-
Eye Color: Pink (naturally green)
Hair Color: Pink (I'm really a blonde)
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 133 lbs
Body Type: Pretty average; I'm nothin' special
Hair Style: I think it's pretty!
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: I love all people
Scars: None that I'm aware of
Ink/Holes: Yes, everywhere! A have a lot of holes in my ears - five on one and two on the other. I also have a belly button ring! Oh as for tattoos, I have them up both arms, a tramp stamp on the lower back, and some wings on my upper back.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

ALL ABOUT ME:
xxx
THE TRUTH:
xxx

SKILLS:
I don't know if I have any skills. What exactly are skills? Would it be tripping up the stairs? Falling on my butt? Getting stuck in doors? Ripping my clothes? And having bad luck? If so, that's about all I have in the skills department.
ABILITIES:
I can time/era jump and shot rainbows out of my mouth! I can also chew massive balls of bubble gum!
EQUIPMENT:
Oh you're never fully dressed without a smile! Who cares what you're wearing... oh, oh no! You have to care about what you wear! It needs to enhance your smile and eyes. But look at me, I'm off topic. Uhhh, equipment? Hmmm, beats me!
WEAPON(S):
I don't like to fight but when I do, I like to use... an umbrella! Oh Mr. Rain, you can't defeat me, not when I have my umbrella!

// She really doesn't understand this question so you'll have to excuse her....

WHY I WANNA DESTROY THE PAST:
Uhhh, the fighting. I don't like the fighting! I just want a happy place where everyone is happy and never has to worry about dying.

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: Fighting, duh. Wars are scary and I don't like it when people die. If only everyone could be happy!
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: None. They are all too sad. Hopefully, the future will be brighter!
THEME SONG: Everything Is Awesome - The LEGO Movie
FAMILY: I had a sister. Lost her to a drug lord.
PET PEEVE(S): I have no peeved. Everything is awesome!

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬ Charity • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Sadrain

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Redmond Aaren Wilford
Call Me: Just Aaren, please
Origin: London
Blood Type: A+
Eye Color: (Warm) Chocolate brown
Hair Color: Dirty blonde-brown
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 170 lbs
Body Type: Athletic, I'd say
Hair Style: I do not waste time on styling it, but I prefer to keep it neatly combed
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: Only lady has a chance to catch my heart
Age: All this time-jumping makes it hard to keep track... (Appears to be in early 30's)
Scars: There are some of various length on my sides, back and shoulders
Ink/Holes: None
Alignment: True Neutral although there is pleasantly enough Neutral Good mixed in

ALL ABOUT ME:
Ah, so we have reached that part.... I would prefer if you just read my file, I am sure it will provide all the necessary information. My sincerest apologies if I come across as rude - that is not my intention -, but I simply prefer not to talk about myself, since I am not sure if I can be completely objective. But before I go, let me assure you - I am a man of my word as I live to serve. And I always finish what I start. Our mission will not fail. Good day
Rest of information about Mr. Wilford listed here is composed from personal observation and information found in his personal file

THE TRUTH:
First impression of Aaren is that he is focused, serious man. He is determined, stubborn even, and does not back off - as he stated, he always finishes what he starts. But there is also great kindness to him. No matter the situation, he will make sure that no harm comes to bystanders, will generally go out of his way to help anyone and although he enjoys a good joke, nothing lights up his face and eyes as knowledge a person is safe and happy. In truth, it seems to be the one thing he is so utterly focused on, the reason he has partaken in this "crusade" as he has deemed it. He is a loyal person, not just to his allies, but practically all of mankind.

The way he moves, holds himself and his fighting ability suggests he is a trained soldier. He does not need to raise his voice to make his point, there is something authoritative in his tone, indicating he might have been a higher ranking officer. Aaren does not try to assume leader's role among the Virtues, however it is good to listen to him as he seems to possess strategical knowledge and generally is quick on his feet. He is not afraid to take up the most dangerous tasks, always looking out for his allies, and is confident, but not boastful about his abilities.

Always the honorable gentleman, he tries to remain such in battlefield as well, but if needed, will show great deal of cunning. It would be mistake to underestimate him in any way - he strikes his enemies down masterfully without hesitation, although has been seen to show hints of regret afterward. Redmond is also a passionate man and it would not be wrong to assume he is driven on by emotions although he avoids expressing them. He is religious, often touching cross around his neck, next to vintage locket.

Some find him slightly odd, as his knowledge of modern world seems limited, but he is well versed in old writings and events. In fact, he even seems rather scholarly and utterly curious about anything he does not know yet. Now and then, a strange phasing and word can be caught. In summary, Wilford is intelligent in every sense of word, proficient at what he does and utterly devoted to people and this cause

SKILLS:
Besides English and French, he also is fluent in Latin. Has good knowledge about astronomy, various other sciences and history, although good deal of it is dated (but Aaren is working to remedy that). Strategical planning, as mentioned before. Knows how to survive into wilderness, first aid. Seems a natural at understandings others and their needs, making them trust him. Decent or above diplomat
ABILITIES:
Besides era-jumping gift, he seems to be faster than most although not absolutely inhumanely so. He has excellent reflexes, good fighting capabilities and his memory seems just brilliant. The way he quotes lengthy poetry easily is one of the proofs
EQUIPMENT:
He travels light, his backpack containing small book, med-kit, some survival equipment, spare clothes and some dry rations. There is his cane, of course, which he always keeps in hand's reach or closer
WEAPON(S):
First and foremost is his cane. It is formidable weapon on its own in Aaren's hands, but even more when he reveals the thin sword hidden in it. He also knows how to fistfight, maybe even martial arts. If handed a gun, he could work with it as well. On top of it, he is smart and cunning man

CURRENT POSITION:
One of the Virtues, sworn to hunt down Sins that attempt to destroy Mad Scientist's plans, he seems particularly intent on finishing this mission. He apparently has also taken up unspoken role of other Virtue guardian. Perhaps, with time he shall earn a leader's position of sorts, but does not seem to aim for it on purpose
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
He smoothly avoids speaking about it, although now and then can be caught gazing in his locket that he never parts with. He was one of the first Virtues to join the cause, possibly the very first, and it seems that Mad Scientist is only one who knows more of Aaren's history

WHY YOU WANT TO DESTROY THE PAST: "Wrongs of the history must be righted - a better past means better future for everyone"
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: He has expressed love for Victorian era
THEME SONG: Valkyrie by The Cruxshadows
FAMILY: Unknown
PET PEEVE(S): These things have been noted to tick Redmond off: cruelty, arrogant people and those that endanger mission or others out of carelessness, unsanitary conditions
Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬ Diligence • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by blueblackrose

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name:Xander Lucien Abendroth
Call Me: Xander or Xane (if you call me Luci you're dead)
Race: German with some American
Origin: Germany
Eye Color: Stormy Gray
Hair Color: Dark Brown
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 191
Body Type: Average and fit
Hair Style: Short and neat
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Scars: Only one worth noting would be the one on my upper right thigh from a motorcycle accident. It's approximately 5 inches in length.
Ink/Holes: I do have a tribal style tattoo on my upper left arm and another on my lower right arm.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

ALL ABOUT ME:
What is there really to say about me? I'm a good looking hard working guy, always have been. For the most part I'm laid back, but sometimes I do find it hard to just sit still. One might not guess it, but I do like to have fun. After all being serious about everything just isn't good for your health or so they say.
THE TRUTH:
Just like he said Xander is a very hard worker. His determination and drive are second to none. He does tend to come off as serious, sometimes a bit too serious. The man does have a sense of humor which can be rather twisted. Xander might be a tad cocky, but he has good heart. One thing he can't stand is seeing others being pushed around or crimes going unpunished. His sense of justice might not be conventual as he will do what he thinks is right to correct a wrong whether it's lawful or not.

SKILLS:
I'm good with my hands. I often tinker with mechanics and digital devices. Speaking of being good with my hands I'm skilled in martial arts and boxing. Other skills? Well I have random knowledge of various topics. The two that I'm most familiar with are antiques and literature.
ABILITIES:
I can era jump, which is kind of cool.
EQUIPMENT:
My smile, charm and wit. One should always be prepared for anything. That is why I have a dufflebag packed with a suit, extra clothes, basic need items and first aid supplies. I also have some other emergency supplies such as flares, blanket, flash light, batteries, etc.
WEAPON(S):
I much rather use words then have to resort to fighting. If reasoning doesn't work then I will use other means. My body is a weapon, but sometimes that isn't enough. So I have a survival knife and a pistol hidden away just in case.

CURRENT POSITION:
I'm one of the Virtues. Sure I work for the mad scientist, but I also have my own objectives as well. Oh you'd like to know what they are? Sorry I'm not telling, so you'll just have to wait to find that out. What's that? You think just because I'm Diligence that I'm the leader of the Virtues. Don't make me laugh, I'm not the leader and don't want to be either. Though I do suppose their are times when I step up to the plate when necessary.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
Some things should be left there. It's also something that should be learned from. As for my own past it doesn't really matter and I rather not share. Maybe later on if I'm feeling nice I'll share part of it.

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: The same mistakes keep being made over and over. Why can't we learn from the mistakes of the past?
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: The Industrial Revolution...if only things had went more towards being steam powered instead.
THEME SONG: The Show Must Go On by Queen
FAMILY: I have a younger sister and brother, but lost contact with them a long time ago. As for my parents they are deceased.
PET PEEVE(S): Laziness, quitters, lairs and arrogant people.

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬ HUMILITY • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Q U E E N

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: William Parker Woodward IV
Call Me: Just call me Parker. I don't like people finding out who I actually am.
Origin: I'm from New York, but that doesn't really matter.
Eye Color: Brown. Boring, I know.
Hair Color: Also brown. Not really a great color, but eh.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 6'0" ; Pretty average, I guess.
Weight: 175 lbs.
Body Type: I wouldn't say I'm athletic, so I guess I'm fit.
Hair Style: I usually kind of just tousle it about with some hair gel. That's pretty much it.
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: I'm straight. I suppose it's a good thing, too. Wouldn't want pops yelling at me for not being the "ideal son" or whatever.
Scars: When you're raised as sheltered as I was, you don't have any cool scars to talk about.
Ink/Holes: I don't think they'd look that great on me.
Alignment: True Good

ALL ABOUT ME:
I reckon I'm an alright guy. There's nothing that outstanding or special about me, really. I overthink a lot, and although I try to seem confident, I'm rather shy and unsure about what I'm doing. I get flustered pretty easily, and can only think of good comebacks to a diss after the argument is over. A lot of people seem to think that I'm intimidating, which is totally untrue. Its probably because I don't really like to talk too much about myself, it makes me extremely uncomfortable. My friends always tease me about my tendency to shy away from girls that I really like, so there's that. Uhh...what else do you want to know? I can't really think of anything to say.
THE TRUTH:
Parker is humble to a fault. He always sees his shortcomings instead of his abilities, and is never truly confident in himself and his talents. Because of this, he never gives himself credit when it's due and always tries to take the high road. He likes being by himself, which is the result of growing up in a household that hosted parties every other weekend. Parker has a hard time talking about his motions and even expressing his feelings to other people because his parents neglected to really pay attention to his feelings when he was a child.

The New Yorker is hardworking and tries his best with everything that he does, but he always claims that he sucks at whatever he is doing. This often pisses off the people who actually aren't that great at what he excels at. Coming from the city that never sleeps, he's impatient and hates when people aren't exactly on time. Because of his humble nature, people try to target him saying that he is the son of a successful family, and that he takes everything for granted. He often forgets that not everyone came from money and power the way he did, so he sometimes says things that may annoy those who aren't used to living in the lap of luxury.

SKILLS:
I guess I can cook pretty well. I also seem to be alright at helping people with their problems, and I'm decent with art.
ABILITIES:
Well, era jumping is a thing now, and that's it. Yeah, I'm no superhuman.
EQUIPMENT:
I wasn't exactly sure what we needed to bring, so I packed some clothes, a first aid kit and a flashlight, a poncho, dried foods, water, a light sheet for a blanket, and those weird hand-warming things.
WEAPON(S):
I've got a pistol and my fists. I've never had to fight before, so this will be a disaster. I've been with my father to the gun range a couple of times, so I should be good with the gun. But then again, a human isn't the same thing as a paper target.

CURRENT POSITION:
Well, I'm one of the seven virtues now, and am on the hunt for the sins. To be honest, I don't really get the whole gist of it and I'm just hoping that I don't mess something up really badly. Frankly, I don't even know if I'm the right one for the job. Surely, there must be somebody out there who is a more capable candidate for foiling the scientist's plans than I.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
I'd rather not talk about it, it's kind of a touchy subject, and I'm trying to cut off all ties with my family right now. But if you must know, I'll tell you that I grew up in high society, and I hated it. Everyone, especially my father, thought that they were the best of the best and that just because they had high social status meant that they could to whatever the hell they wanted to. Thinking about some of the things my father said and did still make me sick to my stomach. I did have a girlfriend, but we had a fight and she ended up leaving and marrying some nobility in Europe.

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: People back then were pretty insane.
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: The Roaring Twenties.
THEME SONG: EMBLEM3 - STAY HUMBLE
FAMILY: I've got my parents, an older brother, and a younger sister.
PET PEEVE(S): People who act pretentious and as if they are somehow better than other people.

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬ Chastity • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Pistachio_Moustache

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Nora Alicea Castle
Call Me: Nora, Nori, Alice
Origin: Ireland
Blood Type: Is it necessary? I guess I could tell you. I'm type B-
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Red
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 5'6
Weight: That's on a need to know basis.
Body Type: Slim
Hair Style: Straight most days. Down.
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: I don't have one.
Scars: Yes, one. IN MY SOUL
Ink/Holes: I have pierced ears and a tattoo that says "GET OFF OF ME" above my crotch.
Alignment: Leaning towards Chaotic Evil.

ALL ABOUT ME:
I'm a young girl who likes to have fun. I like to hang out with my friends and chastise people who are impure. All of my friends are the purest people you could meet. I have a wonderful family who is very supportive of my endeavors. Especially my father, may he rest in peace.
THE TRUTH:
Nora was raped when she was younger, so it definitely took a toll on her. She deemed herself impure, and took measures to make it right. She wears a modern day chastity belt and bra, and tries really hard not to seem pretty, but she can't help it. She wears makeup and tries to make herself feel better. Underneath it all, she is just a small child crying for help. She lies often about her family, including about her father's death. She will reveal he died, but not how.

SKILLS:
Nora has mastered the ability to lie while looking one in the eyes. She doesn't falter nor make tells. She has mastered the blade, but makes sure it doesn't show she has. She hides things about her and skills well.
ABILITIES:
When she cries, her tears are black. Whenever there are people around her, they fall over from darkness squeezing their heart, and they die. Her brother is the only one who can stop it, but he is dead.
EQUIPMENT:
Nora is not one for equipment, but she carries a purse holding throwing knives.
WEAPON(S):
Nora always has daggers strapped to her legs, under her pants.

THAT DARK DAY:
At the age of nine, she was raped by her father and brother, who was three years older. She felt it was her fault, so she told no one. Anger building, she eventually became proficient in blades. She hid her emotions well, and became extremely well at lying. She extracted revenge twelve years later, and her father and brother went missing.
SINNING SOME MORE:
She is constantly lying, which is why the narrator had to take over this bio.
CURRENT POSITION:
I'm a freelance artist who lives alone. I like to look out of the window and watch people. Then I write a journal about how humanity has fallen. Then I paint.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
I don't.

WHY YOU WANT TO DESTROY THE PAST:
I want to destroy humanity. If God doesn't want to do it, then I will. Maybe he has sent me to do it for him. I am a vessel of God.
LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: My life.
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: I don't have one.
THEME SONG: I Want My Innocence Back by Emilie Autumn
FAMILY: One mother. She went critically insane after her son and husband went missing.
PET PEEVE(S): Impure people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triquetra

▬▬▬▬▬ Temperance • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Triki

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Shiloh De Palma
Call Me: Shy
Race: Italian
Origin: Venise
Blood Type: AB-
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Light Brown
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 59.8kg
Body Type: Very slender, resembling a stick.
Hair Style: Long and wavy. Mostly worn up.
THE OTHER THINGS:
Scars: None
Alignment: True Neutral

ALL ABOUT ME:
I am like a mouse. I quietly go about my day, never making a sound. I choose to watch from the background, eyeing everyone around me. Even with my height I tend to simply blend in. I have more patience than anyone I know, but don't mind me, I probably will not even say more than two words to you.
THE TRUTH:
Ever hear about the tortoise and the hair? Shiloh is that tortoise. Truth is, she is a very simple girl. There is not much about her that sticks out to people, and most of the time she is ignored. Which it would seem the quiet woman prefers it that way. Other than that, there is really not much else to say. Shiloh is a bit bland.

SKILLS:
none (Many are probably asking right now... why is Shiloh even here? Let me tell you! I have no idea either. She is a people watcher, does that count?)
ABILITIES:
(Shiloh is just staring at you)
EQUIPMENT:
I came light. (Small leather backpack with a few essentials.)
WEAPON(S):
Pocket knife

CURRENT POSITION:
I am a Virtue.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
(Shiloh just goes back to staring at you...)

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: The Dark Ages.
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: Renaissance.
THEME SONG: Laura non c'è
FAMILY: My parents.
PET PEEVE(S): Long conversations.

Last edited by Xavirne; 09-25-2014 at 02:37 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-17-2014, 03:16 PM

accepted "side characters" (read as: guys who fawk with the story)

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬ MEDIC • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by ISOS Duke

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Kalidromu
Call Me: Kali
Race: Immortal
Origin: Sands of Time
Eye Color: Hypnotic Blue
Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Body Type: Slim, almost helpless-looking
Hair Style: Down, unless working and then it is up. Flowers are always used to secure at least one side to stay out of her face.
THE OTHER THINGS:
Scars: None
Alignment: True Neutral

ALL ABOUT ME:
I'd like to say that I'm an easy going person, I like to help where I can and even if I'm of no use, I want to help out somehow. I don't enjoy seeing pain and suffering and would sooner take the pain of someone and deal with it myself then watch someone else suffer.

I'm not really sure what to say... I mean, I don't push people away and trust easy. I really like people too! I just like to learn what there is to know out there.
THE TRUTH:
Kali is a complex, yet simple individual. While all above state is true, it is strewn with the fact that she does not know what or who she really is. She is the type to grow attached easily, especially in this new world. She doesn't fully understand the customs of humans and can easily misread or misunderstand situations. Her people are not ones that joke around or court in a manner that humans do, so their jokes, behaviors, flirts and things such as that seem to either go over her head or her reactions are similar to the shy, meek high school girl talking to her crush.

Not being used to having a human form, her facial expressions and behaviors often betray her as her honest nature, no matter how hard she tries to hide it, will always show through. She is horrible at lying and her emotions are easy to read. She trusts easy which makes her a person that can be easily deceived. Add that to her being gullible, most from not being used to the nature of humans, and you have a Lord of Time that is definitely a green horn when it comes to watching over the times.

She's headstrong and will fight for what she believes in. She does not understand fear or the concept of backing down when the odds are against her. She's fierce and loyal and will do everything within her ability to see to her task at hand and to keep those around her happy.

Yet, even with all that and having such a kind heart, loss does not seem to phase her. While the saddness can be seen in her eyes, she is not one to simply cry over loss or the little things. Granted, she has never faced a true, big loss such as that of a loved one, but even the death of humans does not seem to phase her as though she knows it is not her job to interfer with life and death and the course of time.

SKILLS:
Gifted in the medical field, Kali has found herself a medic or an equivalent name in many an era. Her skills were deemed as above all others as the wounded and sick seemed to be come well much faster if they were taken to her. She also seems to have a way of resolving conflicts, though no one seems to understand how; people could be at each others' throats, weapons drawn, but she has been able to solve many a fight should she choose.
ABILITIES:
Unbeknownst to her, she is the Keeper of Time. She is the one that dictates the way events will play out and can change things in ways she demands. The only thing she is aware of at this point is she can't die, which means she has to venture from place to place before people begin catching onto her lack of aging and that she is able to heal people rather quickly, as though she speeds up time for the wound to heal.
EQUIPMENT:
Medical supplies kept in a brown, leather satchel.
WEAPON(S):
A staff, though Kali prefers not to fight when need be. The item also serves as a walking stick in her travels.

THAT DARK DAY:
Kali's father had been the ruler to the Keepers for years, him being the Time Keeper. With his position being held during many eras and lives of planets, the toll of his role slowly began to eat away at him. The leaders of the other immortal races noticed this long ago, but did nothing to help him or his people. Rather, they allowed his obsession with the different timelines to essentially lead to his destruction. Her father would disappear for weeks at a time, sometimes months or even years. During those times, he would surround himself with his favorite treasures and go back to the times in which they were from.

There were those that sought the power that the Lord of Time had and the power he granted his people. These people and creatures began to find their way to the Sands of Time, a place not on the human realm, but rather located within the ether that kept all planets align and their time continuing; they essentially lived within the pergatory of time as their people loved time so, but they were not ones allowed to actually take part, but had to watch and take care of it from a distance. Beasts and creatures hungry for power and shrouded in darkness began to attack this realm that was frozen in time which caused the normally peaceful Keepers to have to take wing to defend their home and the timelines of the worlds they were responsible for.

It was rare for the Lord to appear to aid in the fighting, but he would in order to manage the larger and more powerful beasts his people could not handle and then, just like that, he would be gone again. Some thought he was growing tired of his position, others felt that he truly was too obsessed with the times that he was responsible for guarding.
SINNING SOME MORE:
The fights in the Sands of Time were not recent events. These fights would have been spanning for many generations of human life. Many of these attacks struck up around the time of surge in human power and dominance which caused some of the Keepers to think that they desired to control time as well. They couldn't prove such a thing though, as the beasts, creatures, and bodies that they fought were shrouded in pure darkness, almost appearing like whatever they were, they encased themselves in black oil. They were nightmares to the Keepers.

The attacks seemed to slow one day and on that day the Lord of Time emerged from deep within the Caves of Time. He looked down, upon his people, announcing that his youngest daughter, Kali, would be the one to take his place as Lord and Keeper of Time. Then, before anyone could really react or question the decision, their Lord took wing and left the Sands of Time, none knowing where he went or when, if he would ever return.

There were no celebrations or congratulations on the pass of power for as soon as it happened, the creatures returned once again, this time greater in number. Kali had a responsibility beyond just protecting the Sands, she had to protect the timeline of all worlds and keep her people safe.

Even before the Lord stepped down, some of these creatures managed to sneak by the front lines and escape into various time lines for various worlds. This meant that many Keepers that could be fighting and protecting were forced to go to this times and seek out the creatures to keep them from changing the course of history.
CURRENT POSITION:
Kali currently reigns as the Keeper and Lord of Time. Even though she is young for her kind, having been the previous Lord's youngest daughter (he bore at least 400 children), she was the one that seemed to share her father's love and passion for the different timelines. Learning that it was the youngest Keeper that had been given this tremendous power, the creatures began targeting her, for they believed her to be weak compared to the last Lord.

With creatures, unseen by the Keepers before, encroaching on the Cave of Time, somehow getting further beyond the front lines than any other, Kali had to act. She gathered up items from various timelines that she felt would cause the biggest impact should those times be infiltrated and she jumped time. However, being her first time jumping time, especially with items from various differing timelines, she had no way to know what would happen.

The items were scattered to various timelines, many not even matching the time in which they appeared in. Among those items was an item precious to Kali, one that was precious to her people, one that told them who they were and contained their memories. That item was also thrown into a timeline, unknown to the new Lord and Keeper of Time. This has left Kali stranded in the timelines she was sworn to protect and could not meddle with, without knowing who she really is.
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
The truths of the Sands, the truths of a lie, the truths of my life lay within the skies. Though she is known by the name 'Kali', her full name is Kalidromu, the youngest daughter to the Keeper of Time. She is the youngest of at least 400 children for the Keeper of Time is an ancient beast who has taken many suitors during his time. His offspring create the many of our race, the other offspring of his mates creating the rest, for he only ties himself to one life mate while breeding with many others.

Though her father is ancient and an immortal being, that does not leave him fit to rule for all eternity, for you see, the treasures of days past are collected within the Sands of Time and with those treasures are their memories. The immortal races that reside within the Sands of Time can tap into these memories and relive them, something that has driven my father insane over the last few millenia. He continued to rule, the other ancient races, though they feared his mental stability, said nothing and our people were often left out of major decisions.

Life within the Sands of Time was peaceful for many generations. Eventually, though, they came under the eye of those we did not know; the power the Keepers held over time and the treasures that within our land becoming a target for being able to relive those days meant that one could change them. There was no immediate threat Kali and her kin defended their home until one day, her father decided to appoint his youngest daughter the next to rule his people and suddenly vanished. The decision was deemed to be made due to the insanity of the ancient Lord and the other races batted no eye when the attacks to the Sands of Time began to increase.

The Keepers were spread thin as they fought along the borders, though it was clear their target lay deeper within their lands, within our lair, within Kali. Upon being appointed the leader of their people, she was given the power to control time much as her father had. She was able to tap into the relics of time far beyond any other being or race could and it was that power that was sought after.

In a race to save her people and time itself, Kali jumped, taking with me the relics of past that could cause the most harm to the timeline should they fall into the wrong hands. During the jump, the new Lord of Time called for help, pleading for anyone that listened to save her, to save time. Those that had come were not like anything that had come before them; they were ruthless and deceived what they appeared to be, they were lies and pure, kind and cruel.

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: What is there to hate about history? For Kali, it would probably be how her people are not supposed to interfere with anything which means they really should not be venturing into the times that they watch over.
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: The times of Pompeii. Though the nation was similar to that of Ancient Rome, everything seemed far more beautiful there.
THEME SONG: Beautiful Times by Owl City
FAMILY: I am only one of many, the youngest of forty at least as far as I know, though there could always be more. Perhaps when my father told me that number, he missed a zero as there appears to be many more he calls his kin than those he doesn't. I do not know much of my siblings though as they are all hundreds of years old than me.

Yes, I did say hundreds for my people are not human. We are an ancient and immortal race, our immortality stemming from the very power that our father holds within him.

Our forms may change upon our desire, though we tend to stick with our true forms and that of the humanoid races we may find ourselves around. Our true form? Oh how the fickle mind could not handle the magnificent golden scales and wings of leather that we are truly connected to. But that is all you shall be told of, for one from the Sands of Time shall not reveal their true form to those of fickle mind for the relics alone are enough to put a bounty on our heads.
PET PEEVE(S): None of any real note, then again, she hasn't been around any other than her own kind and they were too busy doing their jobs. This could change with being among humans.

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-19-2014 at 04:18 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-17-2014, 03:20 PM

reserved

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-17-2014, 03:21 PM

open 24/7

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-17-2014, 03:44 PM

Woohoo! Let's get the party started!

Also, if anyone's curious, this is what Aaren looks up close: http://oi60.tinypic.com/zno8ic.jpg

Only he doesn't you know... Walk without shirt under his trench. Probably. >_> But perhaps he will for a scene in the game.

Last edited by sadrain; 06-17-2014 at 03:54 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-17-2014, 04:36 PM

Mmmm, well hello there. ;)

Also, Ina's song. XD I had to use it. Just had to.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-17-2014, 04:56 PM

I might need to squish his pictures in the profile somehow, I can get a bunch more. You know, for eyecandy. Might attract more players. ... I wish.

Also, that song. It somehow fits her 110%.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-17-2014, 05:05 PM

Mmmm, dat eye candy @.@

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-17-2014, 10:53 PM

I am so thoroughly amused by the fact that I for once have the eye candy character also, I decided to update his profile with extra pictures. Let's hope he doesn't lose his status. Eh, well, if he does, I am sure he will live. Somehow.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-18-2014, 08:00 PM

We, too, have landed in THE ANCIENT HISTORY.

So I thought I'd share.

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 06-19-2014, 03:39 PM

Just submitted my Sloth.
He's handsome, but sooo lazy.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-19-2014, 03:51 PM

Can't wait to see him. :)

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 06-19-2014, 03:56 PM

It's Jensen Ackles.
xDD

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-19-2014, 04:06 PM

Well, I meant character as a whole, but, boy, that's a famous face claim.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-19-2014, 04:11 PM

Once Kali is up, I'll be able to post for her as well ^.^

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-19-2014, 04:15 PM

He's hilarious. I love him, especially how lazy he is. xD

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-19-2014, 04:24 PM

Ahh wow, he actually has semi-legit reason for being the way he is. I love his profile. Niice job. Ahh man, Sybille's gonna hate him, I guarantee it.
But then again, they say that best inventors are the lazy people...

---------- Post added 06-19-2014 at 07:27 PM ----------

I am curious, on which side does Kali actually work? Like, for whom is she the medic? Or both sides? Because if she works with Virtues, I can see Aaren being all chivalrous with her and trying to help where possible. He has interest in medicine.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-19-2014, 04:42 PM

Kali is that character that gets swept up by whomever finds her. She is actually the target that both sides are trying to find. The Goddess that called out to the sins actually resides in her, or did. She uses Kali's race to control and maintain time. Goddess has no physical form, she has to take a vessel; the leader is the vessel to the Goddess and her power is radiated to the rest of her people so that they can help her.

Neither side knows who Kali is at first. The virtues eventually learn as they are after her, but that isn't until later on.

I could see some timelines she would be with the sins, other times maybe the virtues, at least until the virtues catch on to who she is and what her role really is. It would be interesting to see how the virtues would use they're 'purity' to sway her too.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-19-2014, 04:54 PM

Hmmmm I shall have to find real life pics.....eh night y'all I shall work on patience as soon as I can

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-19-2014, 04:55 PM

Oh, that sounds interesting, like very much so.
I'd definitely want to see her with Virtues some time. :) But either way it'd be fun. >D

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-19-2014, 04:58 PM

I want to see her with them as well! The first time this was made, she started with the sins, but we'll have to see how things play out this time!

It's like hide and seek, though they start by looking for the medic once they realize that one exists XD

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 06-19-2014, 05:09 PM

I'm glad you guys like my Sloth!
He's supposed to be like the laziest guy you can find, and he has humour to boot~!

---------- Post added 06-19-2014 at 01:32 PM ----------

CAN I BE THE BALD MERCHANT

Or should I save that for someone else?

---------
We should also do either Feudal Japan or Joseon Era Korea.

Last edited by Pistachio_Moustache; 06-19-2014 at 05:39 PM..

a91nicole
AlliKat

Old 06-20-2014, 01:56 AM

Sloth made me laugh really hard. Can't wait to see his posts!